Description : Wanted Energetic candidates for our United Arab Emirates Client ( Gulf Countries )
Required : Electrician
Experience : Minimum 1 Year
Vacant : 100nos
Qualification : Diploma EEE / Eng EEE
Visa : Immediately
Accommodation : Free - Stay - Food - Transport
Connection Supervisor UAE
(Job Code: FTD-015) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 6 Salary: 6000 AED Min. Experience : Minimum 6 years experience Substation Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Meter Reader UAE
(Water and Electricity) - ENGLISH and ARABIC SPEAKING IS MUST..!!! (ARAB NATIONALITY ONLY)(Job Code: FTD-001) No. of Vacancies : 70 Salary: 2500 AED Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Nature of job: Record Electricity & Water consumption from houses, companies & governmental bodies to ensure the accurate collection of Company\'s service cost
Technical engineer Dubai
Basic qualifications for the Technical Engineer to handle security system products:
1. Basic knowledge in Electrical Circuits.
- Should know the difference between AC and DC electricity
- Know how to use Multi-meter (current testing, continuity testing, etc.)
2. Basic knowledge in Electronic Circuits.
- Should be able to identify electronic parts such as resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Able to read/follow electronic circuit diagrams
3. Hands-on experience handling electronic devices and types of equipment.
- Able to check electronic devices if necessary (troubleshooting experience)
4. Hands-on experience using basic electrical tools
- Able to use basic tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers, etc.
- Able to terminal power cables properly
5. Basic knowledge about Robotic system
- Able to understand tri-axis plane (x,y,z)
- Familiar with control boards and motors
6. Basic knowledge of Computer area networks
- Understands networks topologies and setups
- Able to manage LAN, WAN, etc.
7. Hands-on experience with IP settings and configuration
- Able to understand IP and subnetting
- Familiar with the basic command prompt commands (ping, ipconfig, etc.)
8. Basic knowledge in managing network switches and routers
- Able to configure connection via network switch
- Can configure internet router setup
- Understands the difference between a switch and router
9. Hands-on experience in terminating patch cables and panel connection
- Sound knowledge with patch cable wiring (straight-through and cross)
- Able to use network crimping tool
- Familiar with the types of network cables (Cat6, Rg6, etc.)
10. Good background in computer windows applications
- Familiarity with the windows environment
- Hands-on experience with the basic windows applications (office, MSTSC)
- Internet savvy (team viewer, etc.)
11. Can work under pressure
- Maintains focus on the task at hand in a critical situation
- Able to follow instructions properly
12. Sound background in troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with integrated systems consisting of electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.
- Able to follow the necessary procedures from the technical manual or advised by the principal support
13. Good communication skills
- Able to understand the customer and interact properly
- Able to properly communicate the issue to principal support (verbal and written)
- Please apply only if you match the above requirement.
Disclaimer: This advt. has been placed directly by the employer. We have not appointed or authorized any third party to screen or refer candidates to us.
A well reputed g overnment organisation in UAE is looking out for an Electrician.
Exp: - 2-3 years as an Electrician in the home country.
Should have experience in electricity maintenance and wiring, Should have experience in electrical cut connections and disconnections.
Education: Secondary Technical Ceritificate (Electrical)
Salary Offered: AED 2000 - AED 2200 + Medical Insurance (self)+ Annual Leave Salary+ End of service benefits as per the UAE Labour candidates.
Transformer RM Technician UAE
(Job Code: FTD-016) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 6 Salary: 4500 AED Min. Experience : 4 to 5 years experience 11 KV transformer installation & Services Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Auto electricians Dubai
AUTO ELECTRICIANS cum A/C TECHNICIANS
THE COMPANY REQUIRED:
* 4 Years Gulf Experience in related field such as Mercedes,
Daewoo Trucks, Forklift, Hyundai, JCB, Caterpillar, Komatsu
machines,and Hiab Crane Truck
* Ability to diagnose electrical malfunctions within automotive
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytical skills and Complex problem solving
* Ability to install electrical systems
* Knowledge of fundamentals of electrical wiring
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Ability to communicate vehicle issues in layman’s terms
* Ability to work in a changing environment and multinational.