Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales and Marketing engineer - Opportunity to work a company dealing with Smart building/home Automation, Carpark management systems etc.
Electrical or mechanical or Electronics Engineer with 1-2years experience in UAE, preferably with a driving license. Good contacts with the MEP industry consultants, contractors needed. Fluent english and good communication skills are mandatory. Bright package for the right candidate.
Petrol Station Application) Technician Abu Dhabi
We have the following urgent requirement for our new project in Abu Dhabi (UAE) Position: PSA (Petrol Station Application) Technician, Basic skills: - Demonstrated English language skills (read, write & speak) - Demonstrated technical reporting skills. - Proven work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced, team environment - Ability to use deductive reasoning skills - Ability to identify potential and existing problems - Ability to work in different day/night shifts. - Ability to drive for long distances. Technical Skills: - Minimum diploma degree in Electronic / Electromechanical - Minimum 5 year experience in: 1. Fuel Dispenser electronic & electrical maintenance. 2. Fuel dispenser maintenance in computer mode. 3. Fuel dispenser programming and interface. 4. Gilbarco, Tokheim & Wayne models experience. 5. Dispenser integrated card reader/terminal maintenance is an advantage. - Basic computer skills (Hardware & Windows OS). - Fuel Stations POS systems maintenance is an advantage. - Experience and knowledge in DOMS PSS is an advantage. - Experience and knowledge in card payment terminals is an advantage.
Electrical Technician Dubai
Diploma/Degree in any relevant field (preferably Electrical/Electronic/Telecom Engineer)
Expert in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
Skilled in generating and maintaining reports.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexible and responsible. Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Maintain reports to track sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Coordinate and distribute tasks to a team of sales agents.
• Must have exceptional customer focus – internally and externally.
• Must have previous activation team experience in a carrier grade organization.
• High level communication skills (written and verbal, in English) – internal to Network Management and externally to all other Network Operations departments, du business units and external customers.
• Must be able to performance effectively in a 24 x 7 environment.
• Must be capable of working in a large and complex network environment.
• Able to handle multiple problems in a highly stressful environment.
• High degree of flexibility.
• Highly refined personal skills.
• Needs to exude confidence and competence.
• Tertiary qualified in telecommunications or computer related technical discipline.
• Desirably, have management experience in more than one technical discipline.
PREFERENCE GIVEN TO INDIAN NATIONAL CANDIDATES .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,800.00 to AED5,200.00 /month
Technical manager Dubai
Technical Manager - Aluminun, Metal & Steel
It’s an open opportunity for a Technical Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Preferred Arabs & Filipino Nationality. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor in Any Engineering field with project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred. Below job descriptions;
• Architectural metal work & Stainless steel Knowledge
• Knowledge of design, fabrication drawings
• prepare cost estimation and structural calculations
Personal Qualities required:
• Hard worker
• Strong Leadership skills
• Conflict Resolution Skills
• Managerial Skills
• Strong communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Specified Technical Skills
Automotive Team Leader (Mechanical and Diagnostic Expertise)
Al Sayegh Auto Repairs, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi is currently looking for Automotive Team Leaders (Mechanical/Diagnostics Specialists)
Minimum 8 years of experience in European especially German vehicles (Mercedes Benz, Audi, Porsche,Volkswagen, BMW)
Degree/Diploma in Automotive Related courses
Excellent level of diagnostics/computer skills
Preferably with experience in leadership role
Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
Senior Technical Services Engineer to support iDirect’s (TAC) Technical Assistance Center. (location: Dubai)
The iDirect Global Technical Assistance Center team is looking for a Senior Technical Support professional who is ready for the challenges, the responsibilities, and the rewards that come with working in a fantastic, high-energy, fast-paced, work environment. The products being supported by this position is related to Satellite based IP transport systems. The system utilizes various technologies such as IP, Linux, MySQL database, RF Communications, and multiple advanced level proprietary protocols and technologies.
We are essential personnel working in a 7X24X365 environment providing technical support to a wide variety of large clients located globally. We work on site or remotely and provide fault isolation and problem resolution for complex problems that come directly from clients or are referred by other levels of technical support. This position will be based remotely in our Dubai Office Location.
The Senior Technical Services Engineer demonstrates VERY STRONG product knowledge in multiple areas and is able to transfer knowledge to team members in an effective way. Takes initiative to coach junior TAC Technical Services Engineers in product knowledge and best practice. Able to provide workarounds to customers and actively works with Engineering team to resolve bug-related issues. Conducts product installation and/or customer training at customer site.
• Provides fault isolation and problem resolution to iDirect customers in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving product-related issues, including, but not limited to the following areas: IP networking, RF, Satcom, Linux, and MySQL databases
• Performs all technical duties of Technical Services Engineer II
• Analyzes frequency spectrum plots; utilizes Spectrum Analyzer to review interference, Carriers, etc.; analyzes Link Budget elements; understands details of Carrier performances, carrier level, C/N, Eb/No, BER, etc.; recognizes all RF impairments, Noise and interference; troubleshoots RF chain from RF to baseband; designs and creates network configuration sheet including Block/FEC and QoS; creates advanced troubleshooting techniques based on past experience; integrates monitoring applications into hub environment involving iDirect equipment; configures and utilizes tools such as SNMP manager, throughput testers, and voice quality measurement with iDirect equipment; utilizes planning tool and Link Budget; uses Engineering debug tools and commands without Engineering support
• Designs new network using own knowledge of TCP/IP concepts; utilizes troubleshooting tools such as tcpdump and ethereal/sniffer captures effectively; creates router/switch configurations involving VLANs, routing protocols, multiple interfaces, etc.; troubleshoots issues using cRTP, VLAN, IPSEC, and IPQOS concepts; understands VOIP and Video Conferencing
• With EXPERT level knowledge of Linux, navigates file structure; edit files and reading logs; writes reviews and understands advanced scripts; develops macros and scripts that assist customer network operators in daily routines
• Updates query and join tables using EXPERT level knowledge of MySQL or similar databases; creates reports including integration and interaction with third party billing/reporting software
• Works on complex issues according to priorities and designated resolution timeframes
• Provides support both remotely and at customer premise for hub installation, network upgrades, and network troubleshooting as well as Network Audits and system integration efforts
• Works with Engineering toward resolution of hardware and software related problems
Electrical Drafter Dubai
ELECTRICAL DRAFTMAN (AUTO CAD 2D)
To obtain a challenging position as an ELECTRICAL DRAFTMAN .
ïƒ˜ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
ïƒ˜ Passed of 10Th S.S.C From B.S.E.B Patna in 2001
ïƒ˜ Passed of 12Th H.S.C From B.S.E.B Patna in 2003
ïƒ˜ Passed of I.T.I From J.S.E.B (jharkhand) in 2004 to 2006
ïƒ˜ Passed of DIPLOMA From DELHI in 2006 to 2007
ïƒ˜ Passed of COMPUTER OPRATOR( ms word & excel e.t.c 2008 to 2009
ïƒ˜ TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION
SIX Month Electrical Draftman Training from DESIGN MASTER from New Delhi New Friends Colony 26th Dec to 30th June 2007
ïƒ˜ SOFTWARE SKILLS
ïƒ˜ Auto Cad (institution ; Design Master New Delhi , New Friends Colony
ïƒ˜ Proficiency in 2D & 3D
ïƒ˜ MS. Office & MS. Excell & Power Point
ïƒ˜ Photoshop & Typing Speed , 34
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE (04 YEARS)
Service Engineer Dubai
Service Engineer & Project Engineer
We are looking to hire a Service Engineer and a Project Engineer to work in Dubai.
The role will be to work with X-ray and Security Systems and will require knowledge of these systems.
Both roles will require travel within the Middle East