Electronic Engineer Dubai
Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations
• Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
• Estimating material, construction, and labor costs, and project timescales
• Coordinating technicians and craftspeople
• Testing installations and systems, and analyzing data
• Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
• Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmer
• Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients
• Embedded circuit controller
Description : Wanted Energetic candidates for our United Arab Emirates Client ( Gulf Countries )
Required : Electrician
Experience : Minimum 1 Year
Vacant : 100nos
Qualification : Diploma EEE / Eng EEE
Visa : Immediately
Accommodation : Free - Stay - Food - Transport
Mobile phone technicians Dubai
Mobile Phone Technician Candidate Should Have good knowledge about hardware and software should have good experience for fault diagnosing and repair. send your CV
Electronic Design Engineer Dubai
We are in need of a electronic design engineer to work with us, you will report to the Design Manager, you will get involved with project management, design and development as well as maintaining quality of existing equipment.
Other responsibilities include:
- you will handle Fault finding
- Prototype design and testing
- Design to compliance standards
- Document & record keeping
- Upgrading existing designs
this is a great position for someone with a degree and 3 years experience, we pay 67 K USD per year plus relocation and housing
Technical Consultants Dubai
We have an opening for Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant having 3-5 years experience on Dynamics NAV version 2009 and 2013 R2. Preference will be given to candidates having Knowledge of LS Retail and NAV 2015.
Field Service Advanced Product Support Engineer Dubai
We are currently looking for motivated individual to join our Technical Services Division in based in Dubai.
There is a highly attractive package available for the right candidate along with the opportunity to join a genuine unique brand & market leader within the industry.
The successful candidate must possess at least an HNC qualification, or equivalent, in Electronic/Electrical Engineering and have previous AV/IT knowledge. Strong communication & networking skills, as well as the ability to work unsupervised, are essential.