Auto Technician Dubai
CAR BATTERY TECHNICIAN Company is urgently looking for Car Battery technician/specialist. Applicant must have the following qualifications: - at least 2 years UAE experience in the same field - Great knowledge in car batteries - Knows how to assemble, , install, inspect, and maintain batteries in various devices - Safety conscious If you have the qualifications as mentioned above, please send your CV
Test Analysts needed for a banking client in Dubai
Test Case documentation
Test Case execution
Knowledge of best practice software testing standards
Test Planning & Strategising
Defect Management & Reporting
Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Wanted Gulf Experienced Electrician For A Dubai Based Company
Candidate Should have experience Residential and Commercial Villas and Buildings
etails of Experience:-
Able to read Electrical / Plumbing Drawings and do the work acccordingly.
Floor and Wall Piping/Sleeves
Wiring / Cabiling and Glanding
DB Dressing and Termination
Internal and External Drainage Plumbing Work
UPVC / PPR Piping
Installation of Sanitary Fixtures, Tank etc....
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER Dubai
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month + Transport
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
Techserve Trading LLC
Responsible for independently performing commissioning, maintenance and trouble shooting of Oil
conditioning purifiers and Contamination monitors, testing/sampling and/or vibration monitoring
systems and report writing for the above services.
- Knowledge of systems and machines using PLC control and instrumentation
- Ability to work independently with minimum back-up when necessary.
- Relevant technical education / qualification / apprenticeship
- Cross trained in electrical / instrumentation / mechanical / process disciplines preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a service or similar position.
- Factory test work and/or site work experience.
- Current driving license.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Monthly Salary: depending on qualifications and experience
Electricians WITH GULF EXPERIENCE in industrial wiring,Electrical fit out,erection of DB, LV Panel, Cable Termination and trouble shooting. Electricians who holds UAE LMV Driving Licence are highly preferred.
ONLY Filipino(English speaking),Indian,Pakistani,Nepali,Sri Lankan nationals who can converse well in english or hindi may apply.
Salary based on qualification and experience. Free Accommodation and perks as per UAE Labour Law.
The Vehicle Converters
Auto Electrician Dubai
Experience auto electrician required for a specialist vehicle conversion company in Dubai. You’ll be joining one of the leading vehicle conversion companies in Middle East with over 10 years experience in supplying ambulances, catering vehicles, mobile clinics and many other customised conversions.
Must have good general all round knowledge in various aspect of auto electric work, such as lighting, A/C, inverters and generators.
Electrical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
6) Prepare Hand as- built.