Lighting designer Dubai
Job description: establish lighting requirements
liaise with the lighting director and other staff to interpret their creative vision into the lighting design
plot the lighting
assemble all the lighting and filter equipment needed
ensure all lighting equipment is in working order and organise any necessary scaffolding and cranes
conduct risk assessments for health and safety purposes
pre-rig the lighting and ensure all cables and wires are safely concealed
load automated colour change systems
check the focusing of lighting at rehearsals
operate and maintain equipment during the shoot
change lighting between shots, as necessary
programme and operate lighting consoles
de-rig all equipment at the end of the broadcast or production and ensure it is safely transported away from the location and/or stored
work as part of a large crew, especially on feature films
review footage shots with the director
liaise with the floor manager, producer and sound technician throughout the project.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembling of the Control panel LV.
2. Awareness of Flow metre, Pressure Transmitter, Actuator, Water Quality Analaysis.
3. Hardware installation, electrical wiring-termination & glanding , labeling and testing.
4. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
5. Ensure correctness of the material and safety of the system.
6. Maintain good manufacturing practices/housekeeping through involvement of all team members.
7. Operation & Maintainance of Field Instrument.
8. Calibration of Field Instrument.
1. Higher secondary school Certificate / Technical certificate
2. 5 to 6 years experience in the field of assembly of various types of distributions panels and sub stations.
3. Knowledgeable on bus bar processing operation.
4. Able to speak & write English
5. Knowledgeable in the ISO 9001 : 2008 environment.
6. Able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawing
7. Knowledgeable of the power/electrical tools, cable stripper and materials common to the electrical job task.
8. Skill in both verbal and written communication.
Technical engineer Dubai
Basic qualifications for the Technical Engineer to handle security system products:
1. Basic knowledge in Electrical Circuits.
- Should know the difference between AC and DC electricity
- Know how to use Multi-meter (current testing, continuity testing, etc.)
2. Basic knowledge in Electronic Circuits.
- Should be able to identify electronic parts such as resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Able to read/follow electronic circuit diagrams
3. Hands-on experience handling electronic devices and types of equipment.
- Able to check electronic devices if necessary (troubleshooting experience)
4. Hands-on experience using basic electrical tools
- Able to use basic tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers, etc.
- Able to terminal power cables properly
5. Basic knowledge about Robotic system
- Able to understand tri-axis plane (x,y,z)
- Familiar with control boards and motors
6. Basic knowledge of Computer area networks
- Understands networks topologies and setups
- Able to manage LAN, WAN, etc.
7. Hands-on experience with IP settings and configuration
- Able to understand IP and subnetting
- Familiar with the basic command prompt commands (ping, ipconfig, etc.)
8. Basic knowledge in managing network switches and routers
- Able to configure connection via network switch
- Can configure internet router setup
- Understands the difference between a switch and router
9. Hands-on experience in terminating patch cables and panel connection
- Sound knowledge with patch cable wiring (straight-through and cross)
- Able to use network crimping tool
- Familiar with the types of network cables (Cat6, Rg6, etc.)
10. Good background in computer windows applications
- Familiarity with the windows environment
- Hands-on experience with the basic windows applications (office, MSTSC)
- Internet savvy (team viewer, etc.)
11. Can work under pressure
- Maintains focus on the task at hand in a critical situation
- Able to follow instructions properly
12. Sound background in troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with integrated systems consisting of electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.
- Able to follow the necessary procedures from the technical manual or advised by the principal support
13. Good communication skills
- Able to understand the customer and interact properly
- Able to properly communicate the issue to principal support (verbal and written)
- Please apply only if you match the above requirement.
Disclaimer: This advt. has been placed directly by the employer. We have not appointed or authorized any third party to screen or refer candidates to us.
Description : Metering Technician - Electricity & Water (Job Code : FTD-005) Qualification : Diploma in Electrical engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 3500 AED Min. Experience: 3 to 4 years in distribution networks, meter fixing, practical knowledge of principles of maintenance. Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Nature of Job :Carry out the connection activities (and maintenance) related to the consumers’ meters to support the activities of the team and to ensure the availability of maintenance, creditability and competence.
Electricians required for UAE.
UAE based company have urgent requirement for its projects in UAE, well experienced electrical technicians in the following work not limited to:
PVC pipe/GI conduits installation.
Cable tray installation
Switch socket point installation
Cable glancing and termination
Video editor Dubai
Male Video Editor Responsibilities
An advertising firm in Business Bay looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
Taking a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
Create rough and final cuts
Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Proven work experience as a video editor
Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Light works, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Electrical Designer Dubai
Job description: Electrical Designer / Draftsman
Candidates with 2-5 years of relevant UAE experience of Autocad which must be in MEP contracting field only need to apply
8000 AED per month