Maintenance Technician Dubai
As a maintenance technician in this role your duties will be the repair and maintenance of high performamce electronic environment. You will have solid maintenance and repair skills, the salary is negotiable
Calibration Engineer for our ISO 17025 accredited Laboratory in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with the below qualifications.
1) Should have experience of ISO 17025 Calibration Laboratory 2 Years.
2) Should Join immediately.
3) Ready Passport.
4) Fluent in English and have good communication skills.
5) Salary Negotiable.
Description : Wanted Energetic candidates for our United Arab Emirates Client ( Gulf Countries )
Required : Electrician
Experience : Minimum 1 Year
Vacant : 100nos
Qualification : Diploma EEE / Eng EEE
Visa : Immediately
Accommodation : Free - Stay - Food - Transport
The Vehicle Converters
Auto Electrician Dubai
Experience auto electrician required for a specialist vehicle conversion company in Dubai. You’ll be joining one of the leading vehicle conversion companies in Middle East with over 10 years experience in supplying ambulances, catering vehicles, mobile clinics and many other customised conversions.
Must have good general all round knowledge in various aspect of auto electric work, such as lighting, A/C, inverters and generators.
CCTV Technician Dubai
Job description: Position : CCTV Operator(s)
Industry : Security
Location : Dubai, UAE
2 years experience as CCTV Operator with SIRA License and CCTV Experience Certificate
Education Certificate - Attested (10 plus two)
Technical person who specializes in the use and monitoring of security systems for the operations room.
Excellent in English communication skills is a must.
Physically and mentally fit
Meter Reader UAE
(Water and Electricity) - ENGLISH and ARABIC SPEAKING IS MUST..!!! (ARAB NATIONALITY ONLY)(Job Code: FTD-001) No. of Vacancies : 70 Salary: 2500 AED Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Nature of job: Record Electricity & Water consumption from houses, companies & governmental bodies to ensure the accurate collection of Company\'s service cost
Electrical Technician Dubai
Diploma/Degree in any relevant field (preferably Electrical/Electronic/Telecom Engineer)
Expert in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
Skilled in generating and maintaining reports.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexible and responsible. Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Maintain reports to track sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Coordinate and distribute tasks to a team of sales agents.
• Must have exceptional customer focus – internally and externally.
• Must have previous activation team experience in a carrier grade organization.
• High level communication skills (written and verbal, in English) – internal to Network Management and externally to all other Network Operations departments, du business units and external customers.
• Must be able to performance effectively in a 24 x 7 environment.
• Must be capable of working in a large and complex network environment.
• Able to handle multiple problems in a highly stressful environment.
• High degree of flexibility.
• Highly refined personal skills.
• Needs to exude confidence and competence.
• Tertiary qualified in telecommunications or computer related technical discipline.
• Desirably, have management experience in more than one technical discipline.
PREFERENCE GIVEN TO INDIAN NATIONAL CANDIDATES .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,800.00 to AED5,200.00 /month