The Vehicle Converters
Auto Electrician Dubai
Experience auto electrician required for a specialist vehicle conversion company in Dubai. You’ll be joining one of the leading vehicle conversion companies in Middle East with over 10 years experience in supplying ambulances, catering vehicles, mobile clinics and many other customised conversions.
Must have good general all round knowledge in various aspect of auto electric work, such as lighting, A/C, inverters and generators.
We are urgently looking for Technician who is having experience in the field of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical Installation.. Candidate should be willing for Repair, Maintenance of Docking Equipments such as automatic doors, Industrial doors, Dock Levelers etc. Candidate should be an ITI / Diploma holder with electrical knowledge. Those with valid UAE license will get prioritized.
Specific qualifications for the Dock Technician position include:
• 3-5 years experience in the Dock Industry
• Background in a similar field to loading docks
Electrical Designer Dubai
Job description: Electrical Designer / Draftsman
Candidates with 2-5 years of relevant UAE experience of Autocad which must be in MEP contracting field only need to apply
8000 AED per month
Line technicians Dubai
Experience: Should have minimum 2 years experience in handling Food Packing Machine and water and Beverage Filling Line; PET blowing machine and filling machine (ideally work experience as water, juice, or soft drink, and dairy Maintanance department )
Electronics technician Dubai
We are looking for a young and energetic Electrical/ Electronic Technician with well knowledge and experience in troubleshooting and repairing PCB boards, modules, and devices. Shall also perform a variety of complex and technical tasks with electronic systems by organize reporting documentation. Assuring a steady completion of the workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. Monthly Salary of AED 5000 with company accommodation and employment visa,
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Application Engineer Dubai
Application Engineer - Automation JOB DESCRIPTION: The Opportunity Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) seeks a professional, innovative and detailed individual for our Application Engineer - Automation position to provide technical support to the Lower Gulf from Dubai, UAE. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply industry-leading technology to solve power system integration and automation challenges and become recognized as an industry expert in a fast growing global company, then this position is for you! The AE-A position will be located in our Dubai, UAE office. The engineer will provide technical support to customers applying SEL integration, automation, and cybersecurity solutions in electric utility and industrial markets. Travel is required throughout the Middle East for customer support, teaching, and attending conferences. Application Engineer - Automation Responsibilities: Assist field application engineers, sales representatives and strategic customers in applying SEL integration and application products through telephone contact, visits, trade show demonstrations and application literature. Train field application engineers, sales representatives and strategic customers on SEL integration and application products and applications. Contribute to integration and application product specifications and application literature. Perform special studies and tests as needed by customers. Maintain a working knowledge of all SEL products and a perspective of industry practice. Participate in SEL sales and marketing activities and industry technical meetings and conferences. Continuously identify, measure, follow, and improve Application Engineering area processes. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: B.S. in Electrical Engineering Minimum 3 years working knowledge of SCADA practices and philosophies Excellent technical training Working knowledge of protective relay applications at utilities or engineering firms Willing to travel 25% Strong writing
Technical engineer Dubai
Basic qualifications for the Technical Engineer to handle security system products:
1. Basic knowledge in Electrical Circuits.
- Should know the difference between AC and DC electricity
- Know how to use Multi-meter (current testing, continuity testing, etc.)
2. Basic knowledge in Electronic Circuits.
- Should be able to identify electronic parts such as resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Able to read/follow electronic circuit diagrams
3. Hands-on experience handling electronic devices and types of equipment.
- Able to check electronic devices if necessary (troubleshooting experience)
4. Hands-on experience using basic electrical tools
- Able to use basic tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers, etc.
- Able to terminal power cables properly
5. Basic knowledge about Robotic system
- Able to understand tri-axis plane (x,y,z)
- Familiar with control boards and motors
6. Basic knowledge of Computer area networks
- Understands networks topologies and setups
- Able to manage LAN, WAN, etc.
7. Hands-on experience with IP settings and configuration
- Able to understand IP and subnetting
- Familiar with the basic command prompt commands (ping, ipconfig, etc.)
8. Basic knowledge in managing network switches and routers
- Able to configure connection via network switch
- Can configure internet router setup
- Understands the difference between a switch and router
9. Hands-on experience in terminating patch cables and panel connection
- Sound knowledge with patch cable wiring (straight-through and cross)
- Able to use network crimping tool
- Familiar with the types of network cables (Cat6, Rg6, etc.)
10. Good background in computer windows applications
- Familiarity with the windows environment
- Hands-on experience with the basic windows applications (office, MSTSC)
- Internet savvy (team viewer, etc.)
11. Can work under pressure
- Maintains focus on the task at hand in a critical situation
- Able to follow instructions properly
12. Sound background in troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with integrated systems consisting of electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.
- Able to follow the necessary procedures from the technical manual or advised by the principal support
13. Good communication skills
- Able to understand the customer and interact properly
- Able to properly communicate the issue to principal support (verbal and written)
- Please apply only if you match the above requirement.
Disclaimer: This advt. has been placed directly by the employer. We have not appointed or authorized any third party to screen or refer candidates to us.
Security Technician Dubai
CCTV System Technician with 2 years Min experience in Dubai
Requirement : Diploma in Electrical or electronics
Preferably a certified Technician from DPS