Technician (Diploma) - 3 Years Engineering Diploma in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics, Experience in testing/calibration of transmitters (PT/LT/FT), Pressure Gauges, Dosing pumps, Hydraulic pumps, Accumulators, Filters, Pressure Relief valves, Positioners, Actuators, etc. Technician (Non-Diploma) : ITI in any instrumentation/mechanical Trade, Able to read P&ID’s, Instrument hook up drawings, Basic knowledge on pneumatic/hydraulic valves and instruments and process connection type and sizes
We are looking to recruit for the following positions (a) Electrician - ITI Qualified, 2-5 yrs of experience in cable tray routing, cable glanding, read and understand electrical drawings, checking & testing of control panels & panel board wiring etc
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembling of the Control panel LV.
2. Awareness of Flow metre, Pressure Transmitter, Actuator, Water Quality Analaysis.
3. Hardware installation, electrical wiring-termination & glanding , labeling and testing.
4. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
5. Ensure correctness of the material and safety of the system.
6. Maintain good manufacturing practices/housekeeping through involvement of all team members.
7. Operation & Maintainance of Field Instrument.
8. Calibration of Field Instrument.
1. Higher secondary school Certificate / Technical certificate
2. 5 to 6 years experience in the field of assembly of various types of distributions panels and sub stations.
3. Knowledgeable on bus bar processing operation.
4. Able to speak & write English
5. Knowledgeable in the ISO 9001 : 2008 environment.
6. Able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawing
7. Knowledgeable of the power/electrical tools, cable stripper and materials common to the electrical job task.
8. Skill in both verbal and written communication.
Techserve Trading LLC
Responsible for independently performing commissioning, maintenance and trouble shooting of Oil
conditioning purifiers and Contamination monitors, testing/sampling and/or vibration monitoring
systems and report writing for the above services.
- Knowledge of systems and machines using PLC control and instrumentation
- Ability to work independently with minimum back-up when necessary.
- Relevant technical education / qualification / apprenticeship
- Cross trained in electrical / instrumentation / mechanical / process disciplines preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a service or similar position.
- Factory test work and/or site work experience.
- Current driving license.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Monthly Salary: depending on qualifications and experience
Electronic Technician Dubai
electronic technicians for Cell Phone and laptop required immediately to work in Dubai, should be experts in hardware and software for mobile phone and laptop. Having minimum 3 years of experience, English required. We offer Employment Visa + good Salary + Commission. Serious Candidates can apply from UAE and from overseas