Mechanical technician Dubai
Perform maintenance repairs and services on mechanical machinery, and equipment to ensure efficient operation in FOOD PRODUCTION.
Repair and maintain efficiently a wide range of mechanical equipment and systems
Attend preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance repairs, with minimum direction and supervision, (including “on call” duties, as and when required), restores the mechanical systems, as quickly as possible.
Monitor any repeated breakdown and suggests and implements proper resolutions.
Knowledge of all mechanical maintenance tools.
-Must be a graduate of Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Craft /Trade certificate or equivalent qualification.
-3-5 years’ experience in similar position
-Good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
-Must be familiar with all maintenance tools with good computer skills.
Equipment Technician Dubai
Kitchen Equipment Technician Business Unit: Maintenance Department Division: Support Services Location: All Clients Site Reports To: Maintenance Manager 2. TEAM OBJECTIVE Ensure normal operational activities are maintained in a safe and effective manner ensuring all equipment in a serviceable condition. To work with a team or alone as circumstances dictate repairing kitchen equipment. 3. PRIMARY JOB PURPOSE • To fault find, replace and repair kitchen equipment on site. • To adhere to company Health & Safety rules and Quality Assurance rules whilst working in kitchens. • Be able to identify and resolve any issues related to non electrical trades, such as plumbing, welding, fabricating, refrigeration, etc. • To write reports on activities if and when required
Technical Analyst Dubai
Looking for experienced technical analyst to join our team of certified instructors towards delivering advanced technical analysis and trading seminars. The Ideal Candidate should have 3 years experience in trading Holder of MSTA or CFTe will be considered an advantage Fluent in both English and Arabic BA BSc or MA MSc in Finance Economics Engineering Mathematics Statistics or related field Ambitious self-starters ready to work in a fast and changing environment Committed responsible and dependable personality Strong desire to learn about the financial markets Passion for problem solving to find solutions to dynamic ever changing market conditions Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across different development teams Fluent in English and Arabic additional 3rd language will be seen as an advantage Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines Ability to work both alone and part of a larger team.
Please note that we are a marine company, so if you have an experience in that field please complete the form attached. You may attach any supporting documents related to the information mentioned in the form.
Please note that we will disregard any application that does not have the applicable experience and knowledge required.
We would like to receive the completed application and the supporting documents
Mechanical generator technician, electrical technician, electrical engineer who specially have experience working with generators
We are urgently looking for Technician who is having experience in the field of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical Installation.. Candidate should be willing for Repair, Maintenance of Docking Equipments such as automatic doors, Industrial doors, Dock Levelers etc. Candidate should be an ITI / Diploma holder with electrical knowledge. Those with valid UAE license will get prioritized.
Specific qualifications for the Dock Technician position include:
• 3-5 years experience in the Dock Industry
• Background in a similar field to loading docks
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER Dubai
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month + Transport
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;