Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
Meter Reader UAE
(Water and Electricity) - ENGLISH and ARABIC SPEAKING IS MUST..!!! (ARAB NATIONALITY ONLY)(Job Code: FTD-001) No. of Vacancies : 70 Salary: 2500 AED Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Nature of job: Record Electricity & Water consumption from houses, companies & governmental bodies to ensure the accurate collection of Company\'s service cost
Electronic Engineer Dubai
Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations
• Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
• Estimating material, construction, and labor costs, and project timescales
• Coordinating technicians and craftspeople
• Testing installations and systems, and analyzing data
• Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
• Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmer
• Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients
• Embedded circuit controller
Petrol Station Application) Technician Abu Dhabi
We have the following urgent requirement for our new project in Abu Dhabi (UAE) Position: PSA (Petrol Station Application) Technician, Basic skills: - Demonstrated English language skills (read, write & speak) - Demonstrated technical reporting skills. - Proven work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced, team environment - Ability to use deductive reasoning skills - Ability to identify potential and existing problems - Ability to work in different day/night shifts. - Ability to drive for long distances. Technical Skills: - Minimum diploma degree in Electronic / Electromechanical - Minimum 5 year experience in: 1. Fuel Dispenser electronic & electrical maintenance. 2. Fuel dispenser maintenance in computer mode. 3. Fuel dispenser programming and interface. 4. Gilbarco, Tokheim & Wayne models experience. 5. Dispenser integrated card reader/terminal maintenance is an advantage. - Basic computer skills (Hardware & Windows OS). - Fuel Stations POS systems maintenance is an advantage. - Experience and knowledge in DOMS PSS is an advantage. - Experience and knowledge in card payment terminals is an advantage.
Water Pumping plant (Job Code: FTD-014) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 4500 AED Min. Experience : 5 years experience in Large water treatment / water plants Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Electronic Design Engineer Dubai
Electronic design engineer needed for manufacturing company in the middle east, in the position you will assist in circuit design and testing, this is a mid level position with advancement to upper level, you will work in the Dubai plant, we offer 13,000 AED month tax free
Wanted Gulf Experienced Electrician For A Dubai Based Company
Candidate Should have experience Residential and Commercial Villas and Buildings
etails of Experience:-
Able to read Electrical / Plumbing Drawings and do the work acccordingly.
Floor and Wall Piping/Sleeves
Wiring / Cabiling and Glanding
DB Dressing and Termination
Internal and External Drainage Plumbing Work
UPVC / PPR Piping
Installation of Sanitary Fixtures, Tank etc....
Technical Consultants Dubai
We have an opening for Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant having 3-5 years experience on Dynamics NAV version 2009 and 2013 R2. Preference will be given to candidates having Knowledge of LS Retail and NAV 2015.