Maintenance Technician Dubai
As a maintenance technician in this role your duties will be the repair and maintenance of high performamce electronic environment. You will have solid maintenance and repair skills, the salary is negotiable
Electrical plant (Job Code: FTD-013) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 40 Salary: 3500 AED Min. Experience : 3 to 4 years experience in Repair & Operation / Maintenance of 11KV / 33KV in Substation Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates)
Water Pumping plant (Job Code: FTD-014) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 4500 AED Min. Experience : 5 years experience in Large water treatment / water plants Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Alarm Techncian Dubai
Alarm technician needed for security service company in the middle east, we want someone with certification and 3 years experience, we install, repair and maintain alarm systems, apply now
Electricians typically do the following:
Read blueprints or technical diagrams
Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
ïDirect and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Technical Assistant – Roles & Responsibilities
• Structured Cabling Design, Cabling & Termination.
• Conducting Fluke Testing.
• Installation skills in Access Control Systems and CCTV Systems.
• Audio Visual Installation skills.
• Fiber Cabling, Splicing and Testing skills.
• Terminate and test new cables to ensure that they are properly incorporated into the system and are in good working order.
• Assist co-workers with installation and routine maintenance of structured cabling systems.
• Install, maintain, and repair cable systems, most often involved with television and internet services.
• Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
• Cable installation, CCTV cameras installation, DVR / NVR configuration, access and support.
• Good organizational skills, good attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team, and excellent communication skills.
• Familiar with some basic computer programs.
TECHNICIAN / ELECTRICAL & POWERPLANT DUBAI
Maintenance and troubleshooting of UPS, DC, Generators, LV Panels, battery systems etc, Testing & Commissioning of Power & Electrical systems, and Operations, maintenance Installation of Power & Electrical systems, Cabling & termination, Cable Trays, Panels/DBs & Fire Alarm systems.
Required: Minimum Diploma or ITI in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognized institute and atleast 3 to 6 years relevant post qualification experience out of which 2 years in the Gulf region.
Value Realization Manager (VRM) - Electricity Transmission Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Value Realization Manager (VRM) - Electricity Transmission for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Worked on tools like - SAP SolMan, ARIS, iRise, SAP Quality Center, SAP VLM
• Knowledge of KPI\'s, KPI tree etc. in Electricity Transmission
• Mapping of Process Area -> Business Objectives -> Business Drivers -> Successful Outcomes -> KPI\'s -> Benefits Quantification
• End user training on the Benefits Realised and Improvements suggested in the process
• Conduct detailed value discovery workshops to analyse / identify the Business Objectives, according to the Value Lifecycle Management (VLM) before & during the Business Blueprint phase
• Understanding of Value Lifecycle Management – Value Determination, Value Realization, Value Audit – experience in developing/modifying Business Case document& establishing baseline for Value Realization, creating value maps, conducting stakeholder workshops, performing change management exercise, creating value dashboards and continuous business process monitoring etc.
• Conduct Value Realization exercise after Go-Live of the project and during the maintenance & support by the implementation consultant
o Effective implementation of the business functions, reporting, Scorecards and /KPI requirements by implementing SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) modules and other relevant modules
By evaluating the processes and make changes if needed as the project progresses
In some cases, current institutional practices will need to be modified to accommodate the new systems we purchase and to conform to the best practice
• Integration of SAP and GIS systems or any other 3rd party system seamlessly, for the required business functions and master data as per the proposed model
• Ensure the required business transformation thru SAP system.
Experience required: 8+years
Terms and conditions: