Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales and Marketing engineer - Opportunity to work a company dealing with Smart building/home Automation, Carpark management systems etc.
Electrical or mechanical or Electronics Engineer with 1-2years experience in UAE, preferably with a driving license. Good contacts with the MEP industry consultants, contractors needed. Fluent english and good communication skills are mandatory. Bright package for the right candidate.
Technical Sales Engineer Dubai
Technical Sales Engineer (Physical Security)- : the candidate should have minimum 2-3 years of experience in Physical Security Project Solution selling (ACS, CCTV and other Physical Security Subsystems) in the UAE market, preferably in Dubai; should have a Technical Degree; should have professional relationship with Consultants and MEP Contractors in the local market; experience in the sales of Structured Cabling, BMS and Integrated Systems will be an added advantage
A large scale service industry in oilfield & heavy duty industrial sectors URGENTLY requires the following personnel: Thermal Spray Operator. Candidate should have a minimum higher secondary school education and 3 - 4 years of experience in plasma & HVOF spraying. Those having experience in PRAXAIR / TAFA / METCO spray systems with robotics spray supporting system will be given preference. Attractive salary package.
Interested candidates may send the updated RESUME to: The Manager, HR Department
Knowledge of IT in U.A.E. market for the following:
• CCTV & Security Solution
• Airtime, Hoylu Products
• Access Control & Biometric Installation
• Server & PC Management
• Networking & Structure Cabling
• PABX & Telephony Solution -AVAYA,CISCO
• Migration Services
• Annual Maintenance Contract
Also passionate about selling IT products. IT Products related to artificial intelligence.
Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
Technical sales Dubai
Technical Sales consultant
Position: Technical Sales Consultant/ Retail Sales Representative / Indoor Sales Representative/ Counter Sales Associate
Qualification: Technical / Engineering graduate (BE/BTECH/DIPLOMA)
Experience : Min 2 years of work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
Gender: Male / Female
Technical engineer Dubai
Basic qualifications for the Technical Engineer to handle security system products:
1. Basic knowledge in Electrical Circuits.
- Should know the difference between AC and DC electricity
- Know how to use Multi-meter (current testing, continuity testing, etc.)
2. Basic knowledge in Electronic Circuits.
- Should be able to identify electronic parts such as resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Able to read/follow electronic circuit diagrams
3. Hands-on experience handling electronic devices and types of equipment.
- Able to check electronic devices if necessary (troubleshooting experience)
4. Hands-on experience using basic electrical tools
- Able to use basic tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers, etc.
- Able to terminal power cables properly
5. Basic knowledge about Robotic system
- Able to understand tri-axis plane (x,y,z)
- Familiar with control boards and motors
6. Basic knowledge of Computer area networks
- Understands networks topologies and setups
- Able to manage LAN, WAN, etc.
7. Hands-on experience with IP settings and configuration
- Able to understand IP and subnetting
- Familiar with the basic command prompt commands (ping, ipconfig, etc.)
8. Basic knowledge in managing network switches and routers
- Able to configure connection via network switch
- Can configure internet router setup
- Understands the difference between a switch and router
9. Hands-on experience in terminating patch cables and panel connection
- Sound knowledge with patch cable wiring (straight-through and cross)
- Able to use network crimping tool
- Familiar with the types of network cables (Cat6, Rg6, etc.)
10. Good background in computer windows applications
- Familiarity with the windows environment
- Hands-on experience with the basic windows applications (office, MSTSC)
- Internet savvy (team viewer, etc.)
11. Can work under pressure
- Maintains focus on the task at hand in a critical situation
- Able to follow instructions properly
12. Sound background in troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with integrated systems consisting of electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.
- Able to follow the necessary procedures from the technical manual or advised by the principal support
13. Good communication skills
- Able to understand the customer and interact properly
- Able to properly communicate the issue to principal support (verbal and written)
- Please apply only if you match the above requirement.
Disclaimer: This advt. has been placed directly by the employer. We have not appointed or authorized any third party to screen or refer candidates to us.