Electrical Technician Dubai
Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all electronic Electrical and computer based equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from troubleshooting to PCB board or component-level repair. Electronics equipment maintenance & repairing Maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as televisions, radios, video cassette recorders, stereo equipment etc. Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment. Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults. Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components by following equipment manuals and schematics and by using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
Fire Fighting Technician Dubai
Fire Fighting Technician:
Certified to carryout Inspection, repair for following Equipment / System*
Co2 High Pressure System
Dry Powder System
Medical Oxygen Resuscitator & Medical Oxygen System
Gas Distribution System
Breathing Air Compressor and Air quality Test
Escape sets - EEBD
Breathing Apparatus â€“ BA sets
Galley Wet Chemical System
Lifeboat Air cylinders
Electronic Design Engineer Dubai
We are in need of a electronic design engineer to work with us, you will report to the Design Manager, you will get involved with project management, design and development as well as maintaining quality of existing equipment.
Other responsibilities include:
- you will handle Fault finding
- Prototype design and testing
- Design to compliance standards
- Document & record keeping
- Upgrading existing designs
this is a great position for someone with a degree and 3 years experience, we pay 67 K USD per year plus relocation and housing
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER Dubai
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month + Transport
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN Dubai
AYESH Group of Companies-Sharjah, UAE
Installs, overhauls, commissions, fault diagnose, maintains and repairs electrical, electronic, water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps, boilers, heat exchanges, valves pneumatic mechanical and analytical instrument and control systems,emergency generators.
CCTV Technicians Dubai
Job description: Knowledge in Security Systems(CCTV,Access Control)
Good Communication skills.
UAE Driving License.
3+ UAE Experience.
Qualtra Worldwide JLT
Tenders and Proposals Coordinator Dubai
1. Thorough understanding and knowledge in tendering process
2. Good understanding of standard private and public sector proposal processes
3. Adopt a pro-active approach, use initiative and take responsibility for own actions
4. Assimilate large volumes of information and understand, plan and manage associated workflows
5. Develop relationships and rapport with external clients and internal colleagues
6. Strong and effective verbal and written communication, team player, collaborative
7. Ability to develop and maintain strong effective relationships
8. Robust project management skills with a meticulous approach to detail and quality
9. A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery
10. Good command of English language for editing text and response writing
11. Flexibility to meet demanding proposal deadlines working extra hours when necessary
12. Be able to work with minimal supervision
Senior Technical Services Engineer to support iDirect’s (TAC) Technical Assistance Center. (location: Dubai)
The iDirect Global Technical Assistance Center team is looking for a Senior Technical Support professional who is ready for the challenges, the responsibilities, and the rewards that come with working in a fantastic, high-energy, fast-paced, work environment. The products being supported by this position is related to Satellite based IP transport systems. The system utilizes various technologies such as IP, Linux, MySQL database, RF Communications, and multiple advanced level proprietary protocols and technologies.
We are essential personnel working in a 7X24X365 environment providing technical support to a wide variety of large clients located globally. We work on site or remotely and provide fault isolation and problem resolution for complex problems that come directly from clients or are referred by other levels of technical support. This position will be based remotely in our Dubai Office Location.
The Senior Technical Services Engineer demonstrates VERY STRONG product knowledge in multiple areas and is able to transfer knowledge to team members in an effective way. Takes initiative to coach junior TAC Technical Services Engineers in product knowledge and best practice. Able to provide workarounds to customers and actively works with Engineering team to resolve bug-related issues. Conducts product installation and/or customer training at customer site.
• Provides fault isolation and problem resolution to iDirect customers in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving product-related issues, including, but not limited to the following areas: IP networking, RF, Satcom, Linux, and MySQL databases
• Performs all technical duties of Technical Services Engineer II
• Analyzes frequency spectrum plots; utilizes Spectrum Analyzer to review interference, Carriers, etc.; analyzes Link Budget elements; understands details of Carrier performances, carrier level, C/N, Eb/No, BER, etc.; recognizes all RF impairments, Noise and interference; troubleshoots RF chain from RF to baseband; designs and creates network configuration sheet including Block/FEC and QoS; creates advanced troubleshooting techniques based on past experience; integrates monitoring applications into hub environment involving iDirect equipment; configures and utilizes tools such as SNMP manager, throughput testers, and voice quality measurement with iDirect equipment; utilizes planning tool and Link Budget; uses Engineering debug tools and commands without Engineering support
• Designs new network using own knowledge of TCP/IP concepts; utilizes troubleshooting tools such as tcpdump and ethereal/sniffer captures effectively; creates router/switch configurations involving VLANs, routing protocols, multiple interfaces, etc.; troubleshoots issues using cRTP, VLAN, IPSEC, and IPQOS concepts; understands VOIP and Video Conferencing
• With EXPERT level knowledge of Linux, navigates file structure; edit files and reading logs; writes reviews and understands advanced scripts; develops macros and scripts that assist customer network operators in daily routines
• Updates query and join tables using EXPERT level knowledge of MySQL or similar databases; creates reports including integration and interaction with third party billing/reporting software
• Works on complex issues according to priorities and designated resolution timeframes
• Provides support both remotely and at customer premise for hub installation, network upgrades, and network troubleshooting as well as Network Audits and system integration efforts
• Works with Engineering toward resolution of hardware and software related problems