Senior Technical Services Engineer to support iDirect’s (TAC) Technical Assistance Center. (location: Dubai)
The iDirect Global Technical Assistance Center team is looking for a Senior Technical Support professional who is ready for the challenges, the responsibilities, and the rewards that come with working in a fantastic, high-energy, fast-paced, work environment. The products being supported by this position is related to Satellite based IP transport systems. The system utilizes various technologies such as IP, Linux, MySQL database, RF Communications, and multiple advanced level proprietary protocols and technologies.
We are essential personnel working in a 7X24X365 environment providing technical support to a wide variety of large clients located globally. We work on site or remotely and provide fault isolation and problem resolution for complex problems that come directly from clients or are referred by other levels of technical support. This position will be based remotely in our Dubai Office Location.
The Senior Technical Services Engineer demonstrates VERY STRONG product knowledge in multiple areas and is able to transfer knowledge to team members in an effective way. Takes initiative to coach junior TAC Technical Services Engineers in product knowledge and best practice. Able to provide workarounds to customers and actively works with Engineering team to resolve bug-related issues. Conducts product installation and/or customer training at customer site.
• Provides fault isolation and problem resolution to iDirect customers in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving product-related issues, including, but not limited to the following areas: IP networking, RF, Satcom, Linux, and MySQL databases
• Performs all technical duties of Technical Services Engineer II
• Analyzes frequency spectrum plots; utilizes Spectrum Analyzer to review interference, Carriers, etc.; analyzes Link Budget elements; understands details of Carrier performances, carrier level, C/N, Eb/No, BER, etc.; recognizes all RF impairments, Noise and interference; troubleshoots RF chain from RF to baseband; designs and creates network configuration sheet including Block/FEC and QoS; creates advanced troubleshooting techniques based on past experience; integrates monitoring applications into hub environment involving iDirect equipment; configures and utilizes tools such as SNMP manager, throughput testers, and voice quality measurement with iDirect equipment; utilizes planning tool and Link Budget; uses Engineering debug tools and commands without Engineering support
• Designs new network using own knowledge of TCP/IP concepts; utilizes troubleshooting tools such as tcpdump and ethereal/sniffer captures effectively; creates router/switch configurations involving VLANs, routing protocols, multiple interfaces, etc.; troubleshoots issues using cRTP, VLAN, IPSEC, and IPQOS concepts; understands VOIP and Video Conferencing
• With EXPERT level knowledge of Linux, navigates file structure; edit files and reading logs; writes reviews and understands advanced scripts; develops macros and scripts that assist customer network operators in daily routines
• Updates query and join tables using EXPERT level knowledge of MySQL or similar databases; creates reports including integration and interaction with third party billing/reporting software
• Works on complex issues according to priorities and designated resolution timeframes
• Provides support both remotely and at customer premise for hub installation, network upgrades, and network troubleshooting as well as Network Audits and system integration efforts
• Works with Engineering toward resolution of hardware and software related problems
Auto Technician Dubai
CAR BATTERY TECHNICIAN Company is urgently looking for Car Battery technician/specialist. Applicant must have the following qualifications: - at least 2 years UAE experience in the same field - Great knowledge in car batteries - Knows how to assemble, , install, inspect, and maintain batteries in various devices - Safety conscious If you have the qualifications as mentioned above, please send your CV
Electrical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
Mechanical generator technician, electrical technician, electrical engineer who specially have experience working with generators
Service Engineer Dubai
Service Engineer & Project Engineer
We are looking to hire a Service Engineer and a Project Engineer to work in Dubai.
The role will be to work with X-ray and Security Systems and will require knowledge of these systems.
Both roles will require travel within the Middle East
Electrical Technicians Dubai
experience in machine maintenance and installation of process machines required for a new MNC(Polymer additives plant) in Kizad,Abudhabi.Minimum 2yrs experience required.Those having experience in UAE/ Middle east preferred.Visa, Salary, accommodation, insurance and all other benefits as per labour law will be provided. Electrical / Electronics ITI certificate holders having experience in electrical& mechanical maintenance in a process plant only need to apply.Send CV
Mechanical technician Dubai
Perform maintenance repairs and services on mechanical machinery, and equipment to ensure efficient operation in FOOD PRODUCTION.
Repair and maintain efficiently a wide range of mechanical equipment and systems
Attend preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance repairs, with minimum direction and supervision, (including “on call” duties, as and when required), restores the mechanical systems, as quickly as possible.
Monitor any repeated breakdown and suggests and implements proper resolutions.
Knowledge of all mechanical maintenance tools.
-Must be a graduate of Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Craft /Trade certificate or equivalent qualification.
-3-5 years’ experience in similar position
-Good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
-Must be familiar with all maintenance tools with good computer skills.