Field Service Advanced Product Support Engineer Dubai
We are currently looking for motivated individual to join our Technical Services Division in based in Dubai.
There is a highly attractive package available for the right candidate along with the opportunity to join a genuine unique brand & market leader within the industry.
The successful candidate must possess at least an HNC qualification, or equivalent, in Electronic/Electrical Engineering and have previous AV/IT knowledge. Strong communication & networking skills, as well as the ability to work unsupervised, are essential.
Electrical Technicians Dubai
Minimum of a diploma, certification, to be approved in UAE.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Projects, (in gulf area is a plus)
-Good Communication Skills to work in groups.-Able to read shop drawings.
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
Lighting designer Dubai
Job description: establish lighting requirements
liaise with the lighting director and other staff to interpret their creative vision into the lighting design
plot the lighting
assemble all the lighting and filter equipment needed
ensure all lighting equipment is in working order and organise any necessary scaffolding and cranes
conduct risk assessments for health and safety purposes
pre-rig the lighting and ensure all cables and wires are safely concealed
load automated colour change systems
check the focusing of lighting at rehearsals
operate and maintain equipment during the shoot
change lighting between shots, as necessary
programme and operate lighting consoles
de-rig all equipment at the end of the broadcast or production and ensure it is safely transported away from the location and/or stored
work as part of a large crew, especially on feature films
review footage shots with the director
liaise with the floor manager, producer and sound technician throughout the project.
Business Analyst Dubai
Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
Partners with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT
3+ years banking experience
3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
3+ years experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
3+ years of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation.
3+ years SQL Server 2005/2008 knowledge – T-SQL, Tables, Views
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) salary is negotiable
Electrical Drafter Dubai
ELECTRICAL DRAFTMAN (AUTO CAD 2D)
To obtain a challenging position as an ELECTRICAL DRAFTMAN .
ïƒ˜ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
ïƒ˜ Passed of 10Th S.S.C From B.S.E.B Patna in 2001
ïƒ˜ Passed of 12Th H.S.C From B.S.E.B Patna in 2003
ïƒ˜ Passed of I.T.I From J.S.E.B (jharkhand) in 2004 to 2006
ïƒ˜ Passed of DIPLOMA From DELHI in 2006 to 2007
ïƒ˜ Passed of COMPUTER OPRATOR( ms word & excel e.t.c 2008 to 2009
ïƒ˜ TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION
SIX Month Electrical Draftman Training from DESIGN MASTER from New Delhi New Friends Colony 26th Dec to 30th June 2007
ïƒ˜ SOFTWARE SKILLS
ïƒ˜ Auto Cad (institution ; Design Master New Delhi , New Friends Colony
ïƒ˜ Proficiency in 2D & 3D
ïƒ˜ MS. Office & MS. Excell & Power Point
ïƒ˜ Photoshop & Typing Speed , 34
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE (04 YEARS)
Value Realization Manager (VRM) - Electricity Transmission Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Value Realization Manager (VRM) - Electricity Transmission for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Worked on tools like - SAP SolMan, ARIS, iRise, SAP Quality Center, SAP VLM
• Knowledge of KPI\'s, KPI tree etc. in Electricity Transmission
• Mapping of Process Area -> Business Objectives -> Business Drivers -> Successful Outcomes -> KPI\'s -> Benefits Quantification
• End user training on the Benefits Realised and Improvements suggested in the process
• Conduct detailed value discovery workshops to analyse / identify the Business Objectives, according to the Value Lifecycle Management (VLM) before & during the Business Blueprint phase
• Understanding of Value Lifecycle Management – Value Determination, Value Realization, Value Audit – experience in developing/modifying Business Case document& establishing baseline for Value Realization, creating value maps, conducting stakeholder workshops, performing change management exercise, creating value dashboards and continuous business process monitoring etc.
• Conduct Value Realization exercise after Go-Live of the project and during the maintenance & support by the implementation consultant
o Effective implementation of the business functions, reporting, Scorecards and /KPI requirements by implementing SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) modules and other relevant modules
By evaluating the processes and make changes if needed as the project progresses
In some cases, current institutional practices will need to be modified to accommodate the new systems we purchase and to conform to the best practice
• Integration of SAP and GIS systems or any other 3rd party system seamlessly, for the required business functions and master data as per the proposed model
• Ensure the required business transformation thru SAP system.
Experience required: 8+years
Terms and conditions:
ASSOC. ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL & POWERPLANT DUBAI
Maintenance and troubleshooting of UPS, DC, Generators, LV Panels, battery systems etc, Programming / Configuration of PLCs, Testing & Commissioning of Power & Electrical systems and Good knowledge in IEC/IEEE and other Standards
Required: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from a reputed University and atleast 7 years experience out of which 3 years in the Gulf region.
Technical manager Dubai
Technical Manager - Aluminun, Metal & Steel
It’s an open opportunity for a Technical Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Preferred Arabs & Filipino Nationality. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor in Any Engineering field with project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred. Below job descriptions;
• Architectural metal work & Stainless steel Knowledge
• Knowledge of design, fabrication drawings
• prepare cost estimation and structural calculations
Personal Qualities required:
• Hard worker
• Strong Leadership skills
• Conflict Resolution Skills
• Managerial Skills
• Strong communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Specified Technical Skills