Qualtra Worldwide JLT
Tenders and Proposals Coordinator Dubai
1. Thorough understanding and knowledge in tendering process
2. Good understanding of standard private and public sector proposal processes
3. Adopt a pro-active approach, use initiative and take responsibility for own actions
4. Assimilate large volumes of information and understand, plan and manage associated workflows
5. Develop relationships and rapport with external clients and internal colleagues
6. Strong and effective verbal and written communication, team player, collaborative
7. Ability to develop and maintain strong effective relationships
8. Robust project management skills with a meticulous approach to detail and quality
9. A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery
10. Good command of English language for editing text and response writing
11. Flexibility to meet demanding proposal deadlines working extra hours when necessary
12. Be able to work with minimal supervision
Calibration Engineer for our ISO 17025 accredited Laboratory in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with the below qualifications.
1) Should have experience of ISO 17025 Calibration Laboratory 2 Years.
2) Should Join immediately.
3) Ready Passport.
4) Fluent in English and have good communication skills.
5) Salary Negotiable.
Field Service Advanced Product Support Engineer Dubai
We are currently looking for motivated individual to join our Technical Services Division in based in Dubai.
There is a highly attractive package available for the right candidate along with the opportunity to join a genuine unique brand & market leader within the industry.
The successful candidate must possess at least an HNC qualification, or equivalent, in Electronic/Electrical Engineering and have previous AV/IT knowledge. Strong communication & networking skills, as well as the ability to work unsupervised, are essential.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Dubai
1. Electrical Engineering Degree with min. 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in an engineering consultancy firm.
2. Min. 5 years of experience in UAE with an engineering consultancy firm.
3. Proficient and experienced in high rise building services design
4. Thorough knowledge of electrical l design codes
5. Expert with International and local authority regulations
6. Proficient and experienced in electrical load calculation Familiar with Auto-CAD and MS Office
Electricans to work in a company in Abu Dhbai with minimum 4 year experience + 12 year high school
Needed plumbers to work in a company in Abu Dhabi with minimum 4 year experience
The Vehicle Converters
Auto Electrician Dubai
Experience auto electrician required for a specialist vehicle conversion company in Dubai. You’ll be joining one of the leading vehicle conversion companies in Middle East with over 10 years experience in supplying ambulances, catering vehicles, mobile clinics and many other customised conversions.
Must have good general all round knowledge in various aspect of auto electric work, such as lighting, A/C, inverters and generators.
Lift Installation & Maintenance Engineers with valid UAE Driving license –4 nos
Lift Installation & Maintenance Technicians -10 nos–
Lift Installation & Maintenance Trainees-10 nos–