ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER Dubai
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month + Transport
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
We are looking for ELECTRICIAN with the following requirements:
•Must have a working experience in telecommunication company.
•Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the same field
•Can able to work under the sun for the duration of working
•Any nationality can apply aside from Pakistani due to over quota of
Pakistani in our company.
•CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
Electronic Engineer Dubai
Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations
• Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
• Estimating material, construction, and labor costs, and project timescales
• Coordinating technicians and craftspeople
• Testing installations and systems, and analyzing data
• Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
• Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmer
• Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients
• Embedded circuit controller
Gheewala H R Consultants
Electrical Technician Dubai
Candidate should have a Diploma Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering with a 3-5 years hands-on experience in the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as conveyors, facility equipment such as air compressors, boiler, cooling tower, R/O &DI plant, Generators, Motors, Switch-gears and Inter-locking systems in a PLC-controlled environment. He should be well-versed in reading and interpreting electrical diagrams and had worked with S5/S7 PLC and SCADA. He should possess sufficient knowledge in the use of electrical tools and instruments. Experience in the calibration of instruments is an advantage.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Dubai
1. Electrical Engineering Degree with min. 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in an engineering consultancy firm.
2. Min. 5 years of experience in UAE with an engineering consultancy firm.
3. Proficient and experienced in high rise building services design
4. Thorough knowledge of electrical l design codes
5. Expert with International and local authority regulations
6. Proficient and experienced in electrical load calculation Familiar with Auto-CAD and MS Office
A well reputed g overnment organisation in UAE is looking out for an Electrician.
Exp: - 2-3 years as an Electrician in the home country.
Should have experience in electricity maintenance and wiring, Should have experience in electrical cut connections and disconnections.
Education: Secondary Technical Ceritificate (Electrical)
Salary Offered: AED 2000 - AED 2200 + Medical Insurance (self)+ Annual Leave Salary+ End of service benefits as per the UAE Labour candidates.
Electrical Technician Dubai
A senting company located in Dubai is looking for an electrical technician.
Auto Technician Dubai
Urgently Needed Auto Technician and Auto Electrician
Required Auto technicians in the following categories:
Mechanic LTV : AED 1950
Mechanic HTV : AED 1950
Auto Electricians: AED 1950
Only interested candidates agreeable to the mentioned salary and with relevant experience in UAE may apply