Electrical Technicians Dubai
experience in machine maintenance and installation of process machines required for a new MNC(Polymer additives plant) in Kizad,Abudhabi.Minimum 2yrs experience required.Those having experience in UAE/ Middle east preferred.Visa, Salary, accommodation, insurance and all other benefits as per labour law will be provided. Electrical / Electronics ITI certificate holders having experience in electrical& mechanical maintenance in a process plant only need to apply.Send CV
Transformer RM Technician UAE
(Job Code: FTD-016) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 6 Salary: 4500 AED Min. Experience : 4 to 5 years experience 11 KV transformer installation & Services Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Technical Manager Dubai
An aluminum and glass Company in Sharjah is in urgent need of ALUMINUM TECHNICAL MANAGER for, preferably Arab Nationality (Jordanian, Lebanese, Palestinian) Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. We are looking for qualified candidates with good experience atleast 8 years minimum in aluminum.
Meter Reader UAE
(Water and Electricity) - ENGLISH and ARABIC SPEAKING IS MUST..!!! (ARAB NATIONALITY ONLY)(Job Code: FTD-001) No. of Vacancies : 70 Salary: 2500 AED Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Nature of job: Record Electricity & Water consumption from houses, companies & governmental bodies to ensure the accurate collection of Company\'s service cost
Value Realization Manager (VRM) - Electricity Transmission Dubai
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Value Realization Manager (VRM) - Electricity Transmission for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Worked on tools like - SAP SolMan, ARIS, iRise, SAP Quality Center, SAP VLM
• Knowledge of KPI\'s, KPI tree etc. in Electricity Transmission
• Mapping of Process Area -> Business Objectives -> Business Drivers -> Successful Outcomes -> KPI\'s -> Benefits Quantification
• End user training on the Benefits Realised and Improvements suggested in the process
• Conduct detailed value discovery workshops to analyse / identify the Business Objectives, according to the Value Lifecycle Management (VLM) before & during the Business Blueprint phase
• Understanding of Value Lifecycle Management – Value Determination, Value Realization, Value Audit – experience in developing/modifying Business Case document& establishing baseline for Value Realization, creating value maps, conducting stakeholder workshops, performing change management exercise, creating value dashboards and continuous business process monitoring etc.
• Conduct Value Realization exercise after Go-Live of the project and during the maintenance & support by the implementation consultant
o Effective implementation of the business functions, reporting, Scorecards and /KPI requirements by implementing SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) modules and other relevant modules
By evaluating the processes and make changes if needed as the project progresses
In some cases, current institutional practices will need to be modified to accommodate the new systems we purchase and to conform to the best practice
• Integration of SAP and GIS systems or any other 3rd party system seamlessly, for the required business functions and master data as per the proposed model
• Ensure the required business transformation thru SAP system.
Experience required: 8+years
Terms and conditions:
Electrical plant (Job Code: FTD-013) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 40 Salary: 3500 AED Min. Experience : 3 to 4 years experience in Repair & Operation / Maintenance of 11KV / 33KV in Substation Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates)
Electricians required for UAE.
UAE based company have urgent requirement for its projects in UAE, well experienced electrical technicians in the following work not limited to:
PVC pipe/GI conduits installation.
Cable tray installation
Switch socket point installation
Cable glancing and termination
Electrical Technician Dubai
Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all electronic Electrical and computer based equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from troubleshooting to PCB board or component-level repair. Electronics equipment maintenance & repairing Maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as televisions, radios, video cassette recorders, stereo equipment etc. Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment. Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults. Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components by following equipment manuals and schematics and by using soldering tools and other hand and power tools