TECHNICIAN / ELECTRICAL & POWERPLANT DUBAI
Maintenance and troubleshooting of UPS, DC, Generators, LV Panels, battery systems etc, Testing & Commissioning of Power & Electrical systems, and Operations, maintenance Installation of Power & Electrical systems, Cabling & termination, Cable Trays, Panels/DBs & Fire Alarm systems.
Required: Minimum Diploma or ITI in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognized institute and atleast 3 to 6 years relevant post qualification experience out of which 2 years in the Gulf region.
Mechanical generator technician, electrical technician, electrical engineer who specially have experience working with generators
Electrical Technicians Dubai
experience in machine maintenance and installation of process machines required for a new MNC(Polymer additives plant) in Kizad,Abudhabi.Minimum 2yrs experience required.Those having experience in UAE/ Middle east preferred.Visa, Salary, accommodation, insurance and all other benefits as per labour law will be provided. Electrical / Electronics ITI certificate holders having experience in electrical& mechanical maintenance in a process plant only need to apply.Send CV
Maintenance Technician Dubai
As a maintenance technician in this role your duties will be the repair and maintenance of high performamce electronic environment. You will have solid maintenance and repair skills, the salary is negotiable
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER Dubai
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month + Transport
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
Electronics Technician Dubai
Electronics technician needed for alarm company in Dubai, your duties will be to work on site at customers locations, you will setup , maintain and repair electronic alarm systems, we offer a great salary package
Electricity technician is needed for working in a factory in Jebel Ali industrial area.
Minimum experience is 5 years.
accommodation and transportation is provided by the company.
Electricans to work in a company in Abu Dhbai with minimum 4 year experience + 12 year high school
Needed plumbers to work in a company in Abu Dhabi with minimum 4 year experience