Events To Remember
Lighting Technician Dubai
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production. Assist in all aspects of stage operations; assist in all on-site lighting operations.
Performs the Load-in of band equipment and rental equipment
Set Up and break-down of band and event equipment
Cabling and assist crew as directed
Focus and lighting adjustments
Spotlight Operations/Lighting Control Boards operation
Maintenance and repair of lighting equipment
Assist with Production throughout the house as needed
Responsible for safe and consistent operation of lighting
Assist with the technical advance with Artists representatives
Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show
Distribute or create lighting plot plans
Oversee and operate systems pertaining to lighting throughout the entire event
Ensure Special Events lighting needs are scheduled and met
All supplies are kept at par, salary is negotiable
Connection Supervisor UAE
(Job Code: FTD-015) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 6 Salary: 6000 AED Min. Experience : Minimum 6 years experience Substation Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualtra Worldwide JLT
Tenders and Proposals Coordinator Dubai
1. Thorough understanding and knowledge in tendering process
2. Good understanding of standard private and public sector proposal processes
3. Adopt a pro-active approach, use initiative and take responsibility for own actions
4. Assimilate large volumes of information and understand, plan and manage associated workflows
5. Develop relationships and rapport with external clients and internal colleagues
6. Strong and effective verbal and written communication, team player, collaborative
7. Ability to develop and maintain strong effective relationships
8. Robust project management skills with a meticulous approach to detail and quality
9. A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery
10. Good command of English language for editing text and response writing
11. Flexibility to meet demanding proposal deadlines working extra hours when necessary
12. Be able to work with minimal supervision
General Technicians with experience in Maintenance, Electrical ,HVAC and plumbing works .
Must have a Diploma and with minimum 1 year of work experience.
Candidates on visit visa preferred!
Switch Expert Dubai
Switch Expert for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 3Year’s of experience in Postilion Switch
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
Technical Assistant – Roles & Responsibilities
• Structured Cabling Design, Cabling & Termination.
• Conducting Fluke Testing.
• Installation skills in Access Control Systems and CCTV Systems.
• Audio Visual Installation skills.
• Fiber Cabling, Splicing and Testing skills.
• Terminate and test new cables to ensure that they are properly incorporated into the system and are in good working order.
• Assist co-workers with installation and routine maintenance of structured cabling systems.
• Install, maintain, and repair cable systems, most often involved with television and internet services.
• Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
• Cable installation, CCTV cameras installation, DVR / NVR configuration, access and support.
• Good organizational skills, good attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team, and excellent communication skills.
• Familiar with some basic computer programs.