Quality officer Dubai
Job description: Job Responsibility • Plan, coordinate, and direct quality control programs designed to ensure continuous and qualitity production as per standards:
• Control and test products from suppliers, production process, manufactured products to determine standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
• Ensure the establishment of the Integrated management system and its maintenance in accordance with the ISO 9001, EMS 14001 & OHSAS 18001 International Standard;
• Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
• Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
• Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
• Supports the Welding & Non Destructive Test-NDT qualification activities.
• Cooperates to issue the Welding Procedures (WP).
• Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.
• Supervises inspection of defect renewal and welding.
Electrical Technician Dubai
Looking for a Electrical Technician/ who has knowledge of :
1. Electrical equipment/ appliances and can repair coffee makers,
2. Paint wall painting/ spray painting
4. Can make quotations
5. Handles supplies
6. Takes Inventory
7. Negotiates with suppliers
8. Can communicate in English
9. Is Hardworking and reliable
HVAC Mechanics Dubai
HVAC mechanics/technicians needed urgently for a reputed company in Abu Dhabi.
Should have minimum 2-3 years experience in split/ package units, chillers and ducting. Attractive package, free accommodation and other benefits offered.
CCTV IT Support Dubai
Experience in CCTV operations & functionality
Not more than 55 years old
Male, any nationality
Good communication skills
Control Technician Dubai
Searching for candidates with an Automation and Controls background who have a strong understanding of Electrical - Mechanical trouble-shooting - critical thinking.
Attention-to-Detail & Quality Focus while multi-tasking
Reading and understanding complex assembly drawings, electrical schematics, wire lists and pneumatic schematics.
Understand and can instruct on point-to-point continuity testing for troubleshooting electrical.
Electrical panel assembly and wiring
Machine Startup, Setup and Runoff for prior to shipment approvals
Good pay with benefits.
TECHNICIAN / ELECTRICAL & POWERPLANT DUBAI
Maintenance and troubleshooting of UPS, DC, Generators, LV Panels, battery systems etc, Testing & Commissioning of Power & Electrical systems, and Operations, maintenance Installation of Power & Electrical systems, Cabling & termination, Cable Trays, Panels/DBs & Fire Alarm systems.
Required: Minimum Diploma or ITI in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognized institute and atleast 3 to 6 years relevant post qualification experience out of which 2 years in the Gulf region.