Senior Electrical Design Engineer Dubai
1. Electrical Engineering Degree with min. 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in an engineering consultancy firm.
2. Min. 5 years of experience in UAE with an engineering consultancy firm.
3. Proficient and experienced in high rise building services design
4. Thorough knowledge of electrical l design codes
5. Expert with International and local authority regulations
6. Proficient and experienced in electrical load calculation Familiar with Auto-CAD and MS Office
Water Pumping plant (Job Code: FTD-014) Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 4500 AED Min. Experience : 5 years experience in Large water treatment / water plants Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Other Allowances: Transport + Insurance + By Annual Ticket + Car & Driver for all Engineers
Description : Metering Technician - Electricity & Water (Job Code : FTD-005) Qualification : Diploma in Electrical engineering No. of Vacancies : 10 Salary: 3500 AED Min. Experience: 3 to 4 years in distribution networks, meter fixing, practical knowledge of principles of maintenance. Location : U.A.E (Northern Emirates) Nature of Job :Carry out the connection activities (and maintenance) related to the consumers’ meters to support the activities of the team and to ensure the availability of maintenance, creditability and competence.
Techserve Trading LLC
Responsible for independently performing commissioning, maintenance and trouble shooting of Oil
conditioning purifiers and Contamination monitors, testing/sampling and/or vibration monitoring
systems and report writing for the above services.
- Knowledge of systems and machines using PLC control and instrumentation
- Ability to work independently with minimum back-up when necessary.
- Relevant technical education / qualification / apprenticeship
- Cross trained in electrical / instrumentation / mechanical / process disciplines preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a service or similar position.
- Factory test work and/or site work experience.
- Current driving license.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Monthly Salary: depending on qualifications and experience
Electrical Technician Dubai
Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all electronic Electrical and computer based equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from troubleshooting to PCB board or component-level repair. Electronics equipment maintenance & repairing Maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as televisions, radios, video cassette recorders, stereo equipment etc. Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment. Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults. Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components by following equipment manuals and schematics and by using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
A large scale service industry in oilfield & heavy duty industrial sectors URGENTLY requires the following personnel: Thermal Spray Operator. Candidate should have a minimum higher secondary school education and 3 - 4 years of experience in plasma & HVOF spraying. Those having experience in PRAXAIR / TAFA / METCO spray systems with robotics spray supporting system will be given preference. Attractive salary package.
Interested candidates may send the updated RESUME to: The Manager, HR Department
Technical Assistant – Roles & Responsibilities
• Structured Cabling Design, Cabling & Termination.
• Conducting Fluke Testing.
• Installation skills in Access Control Systems and CCTV Systems.
• Audio Visual Installation skills.
• Fiber Cabling, Splicing and Testing skills.
• Terminate and test new cables to ensure that they are properly incorporated into the system and are in good working order.
• Assist co-workers with installation and routine maintenance of structured cabling systems.
• Install, maintain, and repair cable systems, most often involved with television and internet services.
• Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
• Cable installation, CCTV cameras installation, DVR / NVR configuration, access and support.
• Good organizational skills, good attention to detail, ability to work alone and as part of a team, and excellent communication skills.
• Familiar with some basic computer programs.