Electrical Technician Dubai
Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all electronic Electrical and computer based equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from troubleshooting to PCB board or component-level repair. Electronics equipment maintenance & repairing Maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment, such as televisions, radios, video cassette recorders, stereo equipment etc. Inspect and test electronic equipment, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment. Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults. Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components by following equipment manuals and schematics and by using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
We are looking for ELECTRICIAN with the following requirements:
•Must have a working experience in telecommunication company.
•Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the same field
•Can able to work under the sun for the duration of working
•Any nationality can apply aside from Pakistani due to over quota of
Pakistani in our company.
•CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
Electrical Designer Dubai
Electrical Design using software for Short circuit and Transient analysis, lighting design, etc. Load list preparation. Sizing of DC power system and battery capacities. • Preparing Datasheets and specifications based on Worley Parsons standard format.. Preparation of Hazardous area layout drawing based on the Hazardous area determination schedule. General light and power design. • Responsible for Engineering and Design. Preparing drawings and documents, Substation design, HT and LT switchgear design. • Sizing of Major items of Electrical Equipment such as Transformers, Generators, HT & LT switchgears, Cables etc and development of Electrical Equipment Layout drawings. • Electrical Design using software for Short circuit and Transient analysis, lighting design, etc. • Load list preparation. Sizing of DC power system and battery capacities. Preparing Datasheets and specifications based on Worley Parsons standard format. • Preparation of Hazardous area layout drawing based on the Hazardous area determination schedule.
Technical manager Dubai
Technical Manager - Aluminun, Metal & Steel
It’s an open opportunity for a Technical Manager with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Preferred Arabs & Filipino Nationality. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor in Any Engineering field with project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred. Below job descriptions;
• Architectural metal work & Stainless steel Knowledge
• Knowledge of design, fabrication drawings
• prepare cost estimation and structural calculations
Personal Qualities required:
• Hard worker
• Strong Leadership skills
• Conflict Resolution Skills
• Managerial Skills
• Strong communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Specified Technical Skills
Mechanical / Mechatronix Engineer Dubai
Electro Mechanical / Mechatronix Engineer
Minimum 3 years of practical experience preferably in installations and calibration
At least 1 year experience in UAE
Excellent command of English Language / French is a plus
Technical Manager Dubai
An aluminum and glass Company in Sharjah is in urgent need of ALUMINUM TECHNICAL MANAGER for, preferably Arab Nationality (Jordanian, Lebanese, Palestinian) Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. We are looking for qualified candidates with good experience atleast 8 years minimum in aluminum.
Mobile phone technicians Dubai
Mobile Phone Technician Candidate Should Have good knowledge about hardware and software should have good experience for fault diagnosing and repair. send your CV
Low current engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Low Current Systems Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 3 to 5 years in same field.
• Oil and Gas experience
• OEM Certification in related filed
• Working experience with IoTs technologies
• Good knowledge in analog audio signal, serial communications, interconnection and integration of electronics hardware, including microprocessors, CPU, PCBs, electronic sensor, relays and chipsets.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication /Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Develop integration between multiple systems inside the environment such as: fire and Gas systems, leak detections, anti-theft system, motion detection and bio recognition systems.