Technical engineer Dubai
Basic qualifications for the Technical Engineer to handle security system products:
1. Basic knowledge in Electrical Circuits.
- Should know the difference between AC and DC electricity
- Know how to use Multi-meter (current testing, continuity testing, etc.)
2. Basic knowledge in Electronic Circuits.
- Should be able to identify electronic parts such as resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Able to read/follow electronic circuit diagrams
3. Hands-on experience handling electronic devices and types of equipment.
- Able to check electronic devices if necessary (troubleshooting experience)
4. Hands-on experience using basic electrical tools
- Able to use basic tools such as pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers, etc.
- Able to terminal power cables properly
5. Basic knowledge about Robotic system
- Able to understand tri-axis plane (x,y,z)
- Familiar with control boards and motors
6. Basic knowledge of Computer area networks
- Understands networks topologies and setups
- Able to manage LAN, WAN, etc.
7. Hands-on experience with IP settings and configuration
- Able to understand IP and subnetting
- Familiar with the basic command prompt commands (ping, ipconfig, etc.)
8. Basic knowledge in managing network switches and routers
- Able to configure connection via network switch
- Can configure internet router setup
- Understands the difference between a switch and router
9. Hands-on experience in terminating patch cables and panel connection
- Sound knowledge with patch cable wiring (straight-through and cross)
- Able to use network crimping tool
- Familiar with the types of network cables (Cat6, Rg6, etc.)
10. Good background in computer windows applications
- Familiarity with the windows environment
- Hands-on experience with the basic windows applications (office, MSTSC)
- Internet savvy (team viewer, etc.)
11. Can work under pressure
- Maintains focus on the task at hand in a critical situation
- Able to follow instructions properly
12. Sound background in troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with integrated systems consisting of electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.
- Able to follow the necessary procedures from the technical manual or advised by the principal support
13. Good communication skills
- Able to understand the customer and interact properly
- Able to properly communicate the issue to principal support (verbal and written)
- Please apply only if you match the above requirement.
Disclaimer: This advt. has been placed directly by the employer. We have not appointed or authorized any third party to screen or refer candidates to us.
Technical clerk Dubai
Required Technical Clerk with Maintenance Experience.
A hotel apartment in Dubai is looking for a technical clerk with general engineering experience. He must have experience in plumbing, painting and AC repair. Applicant must be in Dubai already and starting salary is 4500 aed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assembling of the Control panel LV.
2. Awareness of Flow metre, Pressure Transmitter, Actuator, Water Quality Analaysis.
3. Hardware installation, electrical wiring-termination & glanding , labeling and testing.
4. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
5. Ensure correctness of the material and safety of the system.
6. Maintain good manufacturing practices/housekeeping through involvement of all team members.
7. Operation & Maintainance of Field Instrument.
8. Calibration of Field Instrument.
1. Higher secondary school Certificate / Technical certificate
2. 5 to 6 years experience in the field of assembly of various types of distributions panels and sub stations.
3. Knowledgeable on bus bar processing operation.
4. Able to speak & write English
5. Knowledgeable in the ISO 9001 : 2008 environment.
6. Able to interpret electrical and mechanical drawing
7. Knowledgeable of the power/electrical tools, cable stripper and materials common to the electrical job task.
8. Skill in both verbal and written communication.
Technical Manager Dubai
Technical Manager - Metal Industry experience.
It’s an open opportunity for a Technical Manager with relevant experience in Metal Industries minimum of 7 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor in Any Engineering field with project management experience is desired. Candidates with Master’s degree will be preferred. Below job descriptions;
• Architectural metal work & Stainless steel Knowledge
• Knowledge of design, fabrication drawings
• prepare cost estimation and structural calculations
Personal Qualities required:
• Hard worker
• Strong Leadership skills
• Conflict Resolution Skills
• Managerial Skills
• Strong communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Specified Technical Skills
GPS Technician Dubai
Currently looking for GPS Technician for an Organization in Dubai Experience as a GPS Technician is mandatory
Salary: To be discussed!
Installation of GPS tracking devices
Experience in installation of GPS Tracking Devices
Troubleshooting defective devices
Documenting service and installation reports – Investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems
Low current engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Low Current Systems Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 3 to 5 years in same field.
• Oil and Gas experience
• OEM Certification in related filed
• Working experience with IoTs technologies
• Good knowledge in analog audio signal, serial communications, interconnection and integration of electronics hardware, including microprocessors, CPU, PCBs, electronic sensor, relays and chipsets.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication /Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Develop integration between multiple systems inside the environment such as: fire and Gas systems, leak detections, anti-theft system, motion detection and bio recognition systems.
ULV technicians Dubai
Job description: URGENT FREE REQUIREMENT FOR ELV TECHNICIANS (Extra Low Voltage )
Diploma or Engineering in Electronics / Electrical
UAE or Gulf 3-5 years Experience in Fire Alarm systems & Lighting control systems
Candidates should be in visit or cancellation Visa
Salary 3720 AED+Accomodation+Transport +Medical+One meal provided at Site
Work Location:-Any Where in UAE
Lighting designer Dubai
Job description: establish lighting requirements
liaise with the lighting director and other staff to interpret their creative vision into the lighting design
plot the lighting
assemble all the lighting and filter equipment needed
ensure all lighting equipment is in working order and organise any necessary scaffolding and cranes
conduct risk assessments for health and safety purposes
pre-rig the lighting and ensure all cables and wires are safely concealed
load automated colour change systems
check the focusing of lighting at rehearsals
operate and maintain equipment during the shoot
change lighting between shots, as necessary
programme and operate lighting consoles
de-rig all equipment at the end of the broadcast or production and ensure it is safely transported away from the location and/or stored
work as part of a large crew, especially on feature films
review footage shots with the director
liaise with the floor manager, producer and sound technician throughout the project.