Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
2) Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
3) Inspect parts for surface defects.
4) Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
5) Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
6) Prepare Hand as- built.
7) Prepare Daily Reports.
Technical Manager Dubai
An aluminum and glass Company in Sharjah is in urgent need of ALUMINUM TECHNICAL MANAGER for, preferably Arab Nationality (Jordanian, Lebanese, Palestinian) Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience. We are looking for qualified candidates with good experience atleast 8 years minimum in aluminum.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Dubai
1. Electrical Engineering Degree with min. 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in an engineering consultancy firm.
2. Min. 5 years of experience in UAE with an engineering consultancy firm.
3. Proficient and experienced in high rise building services design
4. Thorough knowledge of electrical l design codes
5. Expert with International and local authority regulations
6. Proficient and experienced in electrical load calculation Familiar with Auto-CAD and MS Office
Wanted Gulf Experienced Electrician For A Dubai Based Company
Candidate Should have experience Residential and Commercial Villas and Buildings
etails of Experience:-
Able to read Electrical / Plumbing Drawings and do the work acccordingly.
Floor and Wall Piping/Sleeves
Wiring / Cabiling and Glanding
DB Dressing and Termination
Internal and External Drainage Plumbing Work
UPVC / PPR Piping
Installation of Sanitary Fixtures, Tank etc....
Technical Sales Dubai
UAE technical sales experience (3-4 years) with technical back ground qualified in BE Engineering or MBA. Good knowledge of Middle East market and must have UAE Valid Driving License. Industry focused in electro-mechanical, industrial automation & technical products for sales. Leadership quality and key account management skills.
Video editor Dubai
Male Video Editor Responsibilities
An advertising firm in Business Bay looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
Taking a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
Reviewing shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
Create rough and final cuts
Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Proven work experience as a video editor
Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Light works, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Junior Electrician Dubai
Atleast 1 year Experience
Visit Visa is welcome to apply
With knowledge of the following systems (CCTV, PA, Elv, Access Control, SCS, Audio Visual, SMATV, FOC (Fiber Optic Cable), Pulling, Termination, Testing all types of LV Cable (Copper, Cat6, Cat3) is an advantage