We are urgently looking for Technician who is having experience in the field of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical Installation.. Candidate should be willing for Repair, Maintenance of Docking Equipments such as automatic doors, Industrial doors, Dock Levelers etc. Candidate should be an ITI / Diploma holder with electrical knowledge. Those with valid UAE license will get prioritized.
Specific qualifications for the Dock Technician position include:
• 3-5 years experience in the Dock Industry
• Background in a similar field to loading docks
Mobile phone technicians Dubai
Mobile Phone Technician Candidate Should Have good knowledge about hardware and software should have good experience for fault diagnosing and repair. send your CV
Gulf Fine Rentals
Auto Electrician Dubai
Auto electronics technician needed for rental car company, you will be fully certified plus have 2 years experience as a technician, offers 9000 AED per month
Technical Sales Dubai
UAE technical sales experience (3-4 years) with technical back ground qualified in BE Engineering or MBA. Good knowledge of Middle East market and must have UAE Valid Driving License. Industry focused in electro-mechanical, industrial automation & technical products for sales. Leadership quality and key account management skills.
Service Engineer Dubai
Service Engineer & Project Engineer
We are looking to hire a Service Engineer and a Project Engineer to work in Dubai.
The role will be to work with X-ray and Security Systems and will require knowledge of these systems.
Both roles will require travel within the Middle East
Electricians WITH GULF EXPERIENCE in industrial wiring,Electrical fit out,erection of DB, LV Panel, Cable Termination and trouble shooting. Electricians who holds UAE LMV Driving Licence are highly preferred.
ONLY Filipino(English speaking),Indian,Pakistani,Nepali,Sri Lankan nationals who can converse well in english or hindi may apply.
Salary based on qualification and experience. Free Accommodation and perks as per UAE Labour Law.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER Dubai
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month + Transport
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
A well reputed g overnment organisation in UAE is looking out for an Electrician.
Exp: - 2-3 years as an Electrician in the home country.
Should have experience in electricity maintenance and wiring, Should have experience in electrical cut connections and disconnections.
Education: Secondary Technical Ceritificate (Electrical)
Salary Offered: AED 2000 - AED 2200 + Medical Insurance (self)+ Annual Leave Salary+ End of service benefits as per the UAE Labour candidates.