Electricians typically do the following:
Read blueprints or technical diagrams
Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
ïDirect and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Analyses blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
Coordinates with assigned Foreman and/or other trades for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failures for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair. Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with health and building regulations.
Inspects electrical systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
Installs electrical system components (e.g. lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits, scoreboards, timers, street signs, etc.) for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded electrical capabilities.
Electronic Design Engineer Dubai
We are in need of a electronic design engineer to work with us, you will report to the Design Manager, you will get involved with project management, design and development as well as maintaining quality of existing equipment.
Other responsibilities include:
- you will handle Fault finding
- Prototype design and testing
- Design to compliance standards
- Document & record keeping
- Upgrading existing designs
this is a great position for someone with a degree and 3 years experience, we pay 67 K USD per year plus relocation and housing
Low current engineer Dubai
VAM Systems is currently looking for Low Current Systems Engineer for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
• The last recent 3 to 5 years in same field.
• Oil and Gas experience
• OEM Certification in related filed
• Working experience with IoTs technologies
• Good knowledge in analog audio signal, serial communications, interconnection and integration of electronics hardware, including microprocessors, CPU, PCBs, electronic sensor, relays and chipsets.
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas safety hazard standard for electronic device such as ATEX standard, EIC Flame Retardant and Fire Resistance standard, IS equipment etc.
• B.Cs. in Telecommunication /Electric/computer engineering or National Diploma and relevant experience
• Develop integration between multiple systems inside the environment such as: fire and Gas systems, leak detections, anti-theft system, motion detection and bio recognition systems.
PCB Services Inc
Electronic Engineer Dubai
Electronic engineer wanted for electronic automation factory., you will oversee 4 technicians and perform QA and analysis on boards, this is a full time position. We need a candidate with a degree and 3 years experience, we pay 12,000AED per month plus relocation and housing
BW Consultants for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have experience in SAP BW.
• Certified SAP BW
Experience Required: 4 to 6Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate.