Inbound and Outbound Sales Lady
Preferably but not required have experience selling CCTV Systems
Calling customers and attend to their security needs
Under family visa
2-3 years experience
Auto Trader UAE
Arabic Speaking Telesales Agents Dubai
We are a magazine publisher located in Dubai and are looking for a FEMALE ARABIC SPEAKING telesales executive to join our team.
The salary is aed 3500 + good commission + Medical Insurance + 30 days vacation + 1 flight ticket every 2yrs.
Required Skills :
Please send your CV
Customer Service – Arabic
A Maids’ Services based in Dubai has an urgent requirement for a Customer Service to act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. He/She has to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Knowledge on Maids’ Services online system booking.
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School or Equivalent.
• Proven customer support experience
• At least 2 years in Maid Services or Janitorial services preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Familiarity with Maids’ Services online systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Receptionist Job Duties: Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Customer Service Agents Dubai
Experience in customer service and strong organizational skills. Basic office skills, good computer knowledge including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook...Excellent English speaking and writing skills are a must.
Administrative support and office management experience, in addition to business correspondence and software applications for databases, spreadsheets and desktop publishing is required.
After the initial training, more complex or managerial responsibilities will be added to sales administrative assistance responsibilities.
There is a lot of opportunity for advancement. Commission is guaranteed for every sale.
Experience in customer service is beneficial, along with having sound judgment, discretion and the initiative to drive organizational processes. A successful candidate will have to be able to work independently and run the office during COO's absence.
Daily duties will include: booking sales meetings, follow up with clients and potential clients. drafting emails, arranging for demos, preparing invoices, answering phone calls, etc. After the training, daily duties will include gathering sales leads, arranging for sales meetings, attending sales meetings
A successful candidate must be an independent, quick learner and an ambitious go-getter.
Telesales Executives Dubai
We are looking for a Telesales Executive - Females only.
Interested candidates may apply.
The well reputed construction Co in Dubai is looking for the Receptionist. The best suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Female 22-35 years old
- Fluent in English
- Nice personality, flexible, easy-going, responsible
Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.