Telesales Agents Dubai
Female For Telesales With Experience We are looking female for a Telesales, multi-lingual is a plus, who shall be responsible for contacting potential clients in order to maximize sales appointments. Job responsibilities: To contact potential clients in the UAE in order to increase sales opportunities Calling clients from the given database. Recording sales, correspondence, leads in internal database. Maintaining a professional and punctual attitude at all times. Preferred Skills: 1. Excellent communication skills 2. Strong client management skills 3. Should be target oriented 4. Should be self-motivated and performance driven Experience in call center or as a lead generator is preferred Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent A sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve clients effectively Positive telephone manner, pleasant voice as well as attentive listening Husband visa / Father\'s visa holders given preference Applicants must be based in Dubai
Customer Service Reps Dubai
promotions company in Dubai requires Customer services reps to work with us, you will greet and assist customers with all questions concerning our products and services, you will also answer the phones, so good English is needed, salary 8000 AED per month
Call Centre Agents Dubai
Our company needs a female tele caller urgently. She have to capture a market of web services, web development, on telephone. She will have to call up companies and firms in UAE and generate sales for the company services which primarily will be Website Desiging and SEO.
Generating a list of potential clients and convincing them to buy services from us will be the major role.
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Customer service manager wanted for telemarketing centre, you will have previous work experience and good englsh skills for this job, you will have experience with staff management, the salary is 11,000 AED per month
New JLT salon looking for a Receptionist
New progressive salon concept coming up in JLT. Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, diligent and customer-oriented front desk receptionist. Good starting salary is offered (6500 aed) with an opportunity to increase it based on sales (1%).
- Welcome the customers
- Manage phone / website bookings
- Manage salon's retail stock
- Control the attendance and the cleanliness of the salon
- Promote and sell salon's retail products
- Attend work trainings if required
- Be punctual, responsible, strong personality, able to manage others and anticipate customer needs
- Customer-oriented, able to smile all the time, able to resolve conflicts with customers in diplomatic way
- Excellent level of English; able to understand clients' needs and interact with them, able to use professional language
- Experience working in Dubai is a bonus
Spa Receptionist - Previous Experience is Mandatory
Candidates with no Previous Experience will not be shortlisted.
• Min 2 Years Experience in UAE with the same position is mandatory.
• Fluent English Language is mandatory.
• A friendly and professional tone and approach.
• Displays positive body language at all times.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Computer skills with knowledge of booking systems & software.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
• Ability to Multi-task.
• Attention to details and accuracy.
• Work requires willingness to work under a flexible schedule.
• Team Player, willing to accept challenges and able to meet them.
• Greet customers arriving at the salon and provide them with the information regarding salon services.
• Answer any service related questions , Answer telephone calls and provide information to callers.
• Determine customer's needs for salon services by figuring out their problem areas such as skin and hair issues.
• Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments. Handle appointment cancellation and shifting duties.
• Collect cash in exchange of services rendered and tender change to customers.
• Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
• Endorse retail products that the salon is selling by providing information of benefits.
• Print out staff rosters and assist salon manager in determining Technician commissions
• Ensure cleanliness, neatness and sanitization of salon and equipment.
• Create and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a time efficient manner.
• Fill in for absent staff members during high volume times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED3,000.00 /month
The Dubai Mall
Customer Service Agents Dubai
The Dubai mall is hiring now, we need customer service agents, you will assist customers with any question or concerns they have, you must have a background in customer service, about 2 years