MEP Charge Hand Dubai
- Effectively manage Technicians and labor activities on site, handles tools & equipment, and knows about managing material order & delivery on site
- Test system performance and perform emergency repairs.
- Carry out routine inspection and maintenance works
- Familiar with DEWA Rules & Standard
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read construction drawings
- excellent communication & Reporting skills
- managing number of people
Job description: Document Controller/Project Estimator for Low Current System Experience with AUTOCAD knowledge, prepares quotations, submittals, coordinates with the suppliers and project manager.
Project Manager Dubai
Silver Shell Contracting LLC Company is looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
Construction Manager Responsibilities
• Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
• Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Minimum 10 years working experience in Gulf region / Dubai / UAE
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
Construction Manager Dubai
Construction Manager Dubai
Construction chain store Location Dubai We urgently require an experienced constructing manager for store related construction projects within dubai, united arab emirates. Responsibilities, include but are not limited to: -Manage constructing process of retail, chain convenience store. -Manage and collaborate with subcontractors. -Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines. -Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and sbcontractors, representing the company. -Obtain all necessary permits and licenses. -Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports. -Develop and implement quality control programs. -Confer with subcontractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems. -Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. - Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers. Requirements -Be familiar with architectural circumstances and regulation in UAE. -Knowing the procedure of obtaining license in each phase of store construction in Dubai. -Knowing the design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models on refrigerating equipment, store sign, store interior and exterior, etc. -Good communication skills in English As design (including various types of licenses application) and construction would be outsourced to subcontractors, the successful candidate has to manage them. We are just setting up new business, the successful candidate has to have a passion to launch a business with us.
Civil foreman Dubai
Civil Foreman (Finishing)
One of the largest construction company based in Dubai, UAE is looking for the best civil foreman - finishing.
If you're in Dubai and have 10+ years of work experience as civil foreman - finishing kindly forward you're CV
MEP foreman (Preferred Diploma Degree) required for Contracting Company in Dubai
Minimum 5 years GCC experience in HVAC and district cooling network.
electrical, plumping Experience is a Plus
Driver License is a Plus
Good level of working English (speaking/ writing)
Apply only if HIGHLY QUALIFIED for the job.
Salary package includes housing and transportation
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
A Renowned Construction Company based in UAE is looking for Quantity Surveyor who is familiar in construction works, & has 2+ years of experience in UAE. slary is negotiable