Project Manager Dubai
Looking for a Project Coordinator/Project Manager in an Company with minimum experience of 5 years and above.
The role of this candidate will be the following:
1) Correspondence with client / consultants / subcontractors.
2) Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.
3) Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to out project management.
4) Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting.
5) Coordination with design and estimation team.
6) Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
7) Analyse project bottleneck and taking immediate action.
8) Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members.
9) Prepare project schedule.
10) Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans. Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
Construction Manager Dubai
Job description: Laffoy Construction can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. Laffoy Construction has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering
We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
Meet contractual conditions of performance
Review the work progress on daily basis
Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licencesC
EHS Specialist Dubai
We are looking for an EHS Specialist with Logistics, supply chain or warehousing background. Has good knowledge with 5S methodology and Kaizen. With UAE Drivers License.
ï‚·Influence behavior and inspire commitment on the part of all personnel in complying with Amazon safety standards and maintaining a safe work environment.
ï‚· Conduct training and coach associates on observed work habits in support of this effort.
ï‚· Support management’s efforts to ensure compliance with corporate Safety Program expectations and applicable local law. Identify and inform management of compliance issues, safety risks and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly and monthly audits.
ï‚· Conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. Recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomic considerations, in all such efforts.
ï‚· Facilitate incident investigation process.
ï‚· Maintain accurate daily, weekly and monthly metrics reporting to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems.
ï‚· Maintain required paperwork to comply with Amazon standards.
ï‚· Provide (or facilitate access to) immediate aid for associates, visitors, vendors, or guests that need assistance, or medical attention.
ï‚· Enter Safety Incident Information in Metrics database in a timely manner.
ï‚· Perform Safety Observations & Audits.
ï‚· Train and assist others (Supervisors, Managers, Safety Team Members, etc) to complete their Safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow Safety Rules, etc).
ï‚· Perform Specific Safety Training as required by the EHS Manager.
ï‚· Any other related tasks as assigned by the direct manager
Job description: • Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
• Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Computes cost estimates of raw materials or subcontracted work and labor
• Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered
SITE INSPECTOR with 3 year minimum experience.
Experience in supervision and site activities.
Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction.
Coordinating with main office to ensure all correspondence have been forwarded and recorded in timely manner.
Read and interpret maps, diagrams, plans, contracts and specifications .experienced in commercial kitchen is preferable .
Should be able to communicate on site and office in verbal and written formation and in report shape.
Should be able to inspect site with following layouts like electrical, drainage, water, Gas & wall dimensions,
Must be with valid U.A.E driving license holder.
Knowledge of AutoCAD is preferable.
Salary range from 4K to 5k must speak English, Urdu or Indi is an asset.
PROJECT ESTIMATORS DUBAI
PROJECT ESTIMATORS DUBAI
Hafele GmbH is a well established international manufacturer and distributor of Architectural Hardware and Furniture Fittings, as well as our Dialock hotel locking system. We are currently expanding our GCC business under the control of the UAE sales office and are looking for dynamic and experienced people to join our development working from our regional Dubai office.
The ideal candidates must have a proven background in project architectural hardware or furniture fittings, be self motivated and able to work independently. Your objectives should be to successfully manage some of our major project accounts on and off site, or be able to read and understand drawings and schedules. You must have a thorough understanding of the construction business.
If you feel you are able to match the above criteria and are serious, we would like to hear from you., SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Job description: ValuStrat is looking to hire “Valuation Surveyors” for its Dubai office.
Candidates must have proven UAE Real Estate Valuation experience, RICS qualification advantageous. Own car and local driving license required.
Fantastic opportunities for ambitious valuers who are looking to join a fast growing PropTech centric firm with an expanding network of offices. Interested candidates shall apply at Muntaha.Mahmoudatvalustratdotcom and CC coleen.franklinatvalustratdotcom by mentioning the position title in subject line.
job description: A reputed construction company is looking for General foreman and Senior general foreman to join their rail project at the earliest.
Education and Experience:
- 5 years in Management experience on major civil works project (preferably underground structure including 2-3 years minimum (preferably in Middle East)
Those who are willing to relocate to Qatar only need to apply.