Estimator with a degree and 5 plus years experience wanted for commercial building projects in dubai,
you will work side by side with the construction supervisor and civil engineers on several commercial projects that we have, which will run well into 2016, this is a 5 year contract which can be extended, salary is open to negotiation
Project Development Officer Dubai
A reputed property development company is in need of CHIEF PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER for a residential tower project in Dubai, who has experience in real estate development, project management & construction management as well as building construction.
Qualified individual will have executed residential towers in Dubai within last 5 years. salary is negotiable
MEP Technician Dubai
- Installation of electrical or mechanical equipment on site
- Test system performance and perform emergency repairs.
- Carry out routine inspection and maintenance works
- Familiar with DEWA Rules & Standard
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read construction drawings
- excellent communication & Reporting skills
Minimum 5 Years of UAE Experience
QUANTITY SURVEYOR Dubai
A reputed Contracting company based in Dubai is seeking for dynamic candidate for the position of QUANTITY SURVEYOR. The candidate should have minumum GULF Experience of 7 years.
You may send your CV with recent photo. Any nationality may apply.
SITE SUPERVISOR Dubai
We are looking for an experienced site supervisor with atleast 3 years of experience in interior fit-out works. Salary is not a constraint for right candidates.
Civil Engineers Dubai
Consulting firm in Dubai is seeking several qualified civil engineers to work on site on a new 400 M USD marine project, this is a position that will ;last for 7 years with a possible option to renew, salary is negotiable
Safety Advisor Dubai
Health and Safety Advisor
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
Site manager Dubai
ANZCO Foods Limited
Job description: Engineering and Site Services Manager
Join our Engineering team at ANZCO Foods Canterbury as our Site Services Manager overseeing the Engineering Services Department. The Canterbury Plant is ANZCO Foods' largest asset where you will be responsible for significant capital expenditure.
The purpose of this position is to ensure that Plant capabilities are continually maintained and enhanced to meet the production and operational objectives. Our goal is to keep developing a culture of preventative maintenance and a service focused team. Your previous engineering experience combined with your proven leadership skills will allow you to drive the improvements by effectively leading a team of up to 40 onsite maintenance staff plus contractors.
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for preparing the annual maintenance budget and subsequent reporting and for developing and managing large capital projects You will be a critical member of the senior management team where the role will have an integral part in supporting decisions across the Site’s entire business. We are looking for a motivated person who wants to be part of the vision to move things forward and help us achieve our short term and long term strategic direction.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• responsibility for providing timely and accurate information on the performance of the department
• maintaining engineering costs within the approved budgets including R&M, Capital and Utilities
• ensuring the engineering activities are conducted in a planned and controlled manner and engineering activities are controlled within agreed limits
• developing and maintaining appropriate engineering systems and procedures that support the operational goals
• responsibility for installing and operating a process of continuous improvement which delivers credible and sustainable solutions to problems
• development and coaching of engineering staff to ensure they are working to the best of their capabilities
• providing and maintaining an acceptable level of technical and professional competence in the Engineering function
• responsibility for the protection of property, assets, product and people
• promoting a safe and healthy workplace by undertaking responsibilities as outlined in the health and safety policy.
Skills and experience:
• Trade Certificate or tertiary engineering qualification
• A proven track record of team leadership and of achieving results
• Experience in maintaining industrial plant/equipment, maintenance planning, scheduling and coordination
• Previous experience dealing with external stakeholders and contractor management experience
ANZCO Foods is one of New Zealand's largest exporters employing a team of 3,000 staff worldwide. Together we deliver taste, nutrition and wellbeing to the world with products made from New Zealand finest beef and lamb.
We are committed to supporting and developing our people and we offer a competitive remuneration package. If you are motivated, have the skills and experience we require and want to be part of the exciting future of our company then we want to hear from you.