|Ability to visualise concepts and explain them to clients|
|Developing detailed designs, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software or small-scale models|
|Advising clients on progress, and providing them with samples of materials to be used|
|Supervising the work as it is carried out.|
|Graduate in Architecture with experience of 8-10 years in Interior Designing.|
|Gulf experience preferable|
|Should have creativity and imagination.|
|Able to handle Design & Drafting department staff.|
Safety officer Dubai
Job description: Responsibilities
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
• Produce schedules and monitor attendance of labors
• Allocate general and daily responsibilities to labors
• Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
• Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
• Resolve problems when they arise specially concerning labors
• Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
• Proven experience as construction foreman
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and report effectively
• Aptitude in math
• Problem-solving abilities
• Good physical condition and stamina
• High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade
the role you will be working as part of a large estimating team liaising closely with clients producing individual estimates to manage the costing of specifications for new houses whilst also managing the correct margins and maintaining quality.
To be shortlisted for this role you will be required to have;
- Relevant Construction related qualifications.
- A strong background within a Sales Estimating role for a Project Home Builder
- A proven ability working within a large team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure using BusinessCraft is also highly desired although not essential.
In return a full time role is on offer with ongoing career development and a highly competitive salary.
Designz Plus guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always meet with you first before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent., salary is negotiable
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR DUBAI
Luxury Contracting Group LLc
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR DUBAI
This role will involve liaising closely with the Construction Team to review Sub-Contractors and Suppliers Tender packages. You will also be required to engage and negotiate with new Sub-Contractors in order to maintain competitive pricing. Weekly Cost reports, Programme Updates, Procurement Schedules, Sub-Contractors compliance and Processing Payments are also a major part of this role.
To be considered for this role you will be required to have;
- Either a Trade or Degree qualification.
- Around 1- 2 years experience in a Contract Administration role ideally working on Insurance or Maintenance works within the Residential sector.
- Excellent skills within Cost Analysis, Budgeting, Reporting and Negotiating with suppliers.
- A working knowledge of Estimating and Programming software such as Buildsoft, MS Project or similar programmes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a full time role, ongoing career development and a competitive Base Salary + Super
Project director Dubai
Job description: Project Director with 20+ years of experience in Construction and Industrial field is required for a Project Management Company in UAE.
Must have hands on experience in Industrial Projects and Process Engineering.
Engineering Manager Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer in Swimming Pool Construction Company with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Knowledge of AutoCAD drafting in construction field.
Preferably with valid UAE driving license. salary is negotiable
Interior Fit Out Company requires urgently Female Estimator Dubai
- Knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Able to understand detailed Drawings.
- Can write BOQ.
Female Candidate Indian.
An architect with experience in Estimation will be preferred.
Degree/Diploma in Architect Engineering.
Having 2 to 3 years of working experience in the Interior Fit Out Company, salary is negotiable