PQP Position Dubai
We are currently looking for a junior level PQP with 1-2 years of experience in the sustainability consulting industry to assist our Senior PQPs
ï‚§ 1-2 years of experience in the sustainability consulting industry working on one or more of the Estidama Pearl Rating Systems.
ï‚§ Accredited PQP in one or more of the Estidama Pearl Rating Systems.
ï‚§ Strong passion for sustainability and collaborative team work.
ï‚§ Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
ï‚§ Ability to work under pressure.
Salary Range: AED 3,000 – AED 5,000
MEP Foreman Dubai
- In charge and full responsible for MEP activities on site including electrical, plumbing, AC, Fire Alarm & Fire fighting.
- Effectively manage Technicians and labor activities on site, handles tools & equipment, and knows about managing material order & delivery on site
- Test system performance and perform emergency repairs.
- Carry out routine inspection and maintenance works
- Familiar with DEWA Rules & Standard
- Holding UAE Driving License.
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Excellent communication & Reporting skills
- Managing large number of people
We are looking for an experienced foreman with not less than 3 years of experience in interior fit out works and who is capable of handling site works. Should have English speaking skills.
Safety Advisor Dubai
Required 2-3 years gulf experienced land surveyor with hands on experience with GPS ,Total station etc.
Project manager Dubai
• Responsible to lead the project team to ensure successful execution of project, experience project management, construction works.
• To plan, organize, supervise and implement all construction activities to be carried out on the project in compliance with the specification, method of statement, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and programmed requirements (Project Management Plan)
• Coordinate with design team, direct and supervise junior staff
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
• Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders, Maintain client and consultant relations
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing senior-level engineering and project management tasks.
• A minimum of 7 years of directly related experience in Construction projects.
• Proven Projects Engineering and Project Management skills.
• Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Architecture.
• Experience with Design/Build Projects desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential, presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to mentor junior staff.
• UAE / Dubai experience is must and who can join immediately or within short period will be preferred
Graduate in Civil Engineering/Architecture
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Urgent requirement for a MEP Quantity Surveyor for a well growing construction company in the UAE. Extensive experience required in the MEP field and preferably with Engineering degree. Candidates should have a minimum of 8 years experience in UAE. Please forward your CV
Civil Engineer Dubai
Al Ramooz Electrical & Mechanical Contracting LLC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Site Engineer (Civil)Project: Oil and Gas, Power Plants and Foundations.
Supply and Installation of bird mitigation fencing for Transformer Bays at ADCO NEB Fields.
Supply and Installation of Aluminum profile roof sheeting at ADCO Transformer Bays in NEB Fields.
Handling ground top preparation and required level of excavation.
Pouring the P.C.C for required level and quality.
Checking the measurements and top level of P.C.C.
Studying and preparing the drawings and applying on the site
Taking concrete, steel, and shuttering quantity for a structure
Checking the scaffoldings, supports for high work
Supervising to brickwork, plasterwork, flooring work, painting work weathering cores, plumping work, chamber line,
Utilizing the manpower effectively
Ensuring excavation safety, workmen safety, height work safety & vehicles safety
Managing production planning and inventory control
Raising request for inspection of works and maintain all inspection records
Preparing daily site report for structural and architectural works