MEP Estimator Dubai
MEP Estimator Dubai
MEP engineering contracting company with global operations is seeking a senior MEP estimator for our UAE branch. The job would be mainly office based in our Dubai branch. The ideal candidate would be electrically biased, and would lead the estimation team in mainly fit-out project tenders. An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate, as well as genuine opportunity for experience and advancement in an open and free thinking working environment
Project manager Dubai
You will ideally fulfill the following criteria to apply:
- At least 5 years site based experience.
- Experience dealing with all aspects of subdivisions including drainage, roads, pavements etc.
- On site experience managing H&S issues.
- Exposure to the commercial aspects of construction.
Housing Officer Jordan
A U.S. General Contractor engaged in the construction of large commercial and institutional projects at various overseas locations, is seeking candidates for the position of one (1) Office Manager in Amman, Jordan Project. This position is for an immediate employment.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Support Company operations by maintaining satisfactory work environment so as to
meet companies and employees needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You report to the Admin and Finance Manager. You will ensure:
- HOUSING: Installation, relocation, management and upkeep of housing properties
- PROCUREMENT: Household equipment, Office supplies
- GENERAL SERVICES: maintenance of technical devices/appliances in the office and in
Expatriatesâ€™ houses; repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- SUPERVISION: supervision of Drivers and housing staff, setting up of effective work
- Liaison with suppliers and subcontractors
- Completion of High School or degree in Management
- At least 3-5 years work experience in similar position
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and adobe acrobat
- Ability to perform and prioritize work;
- Multitasking; Flexible; Efficient
- Team-Oriented Person;
- Focused and Well-Organized;
Construction Manager Dubai
We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
job description: A reputed construction company is looking for General foreman and Senior general foreman to join their rail project at the earliest.
Education and Experience:
- 5 years in Management experience on major civil works project (preferably underground structure including 2-3 years minimum (preferably in Middle East)
Those who are willing to relocate to Qatar only need to apply.
Contract Manager Dubai
Develop, draft, analyze, negotiate, and gain necessary approval for assigned contracts in accordance with governing laws and regulations,
Perform financial modeling and ongoing contract financial performance assessment.
Ensure timely execution of contract implementation activities including communication of negotiated terms and conditions to appropriate persons throughout the organization.
Monitor contract performance, identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement.
Ensure all contract data and information is appropriately entered into relevant systems/databases.
Respond to internal and external stakeholder questions, inquiries, requests for clarification, etc. regarding contract terms and conditions.
Coordinate formal dispute initiatives as needed.
Participate in or lead cross-functional or other project teams as assigned
5 yrs in contract development,implementation and management.
Project Coordinator Dubai
We are looking for a Mid level Project Coordinator to manage all types of projects.
Project Coordinator should work closely with our Project Manager to prepare complete action plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects.
• Costing the project
• Ensuring requirements and standards are met.
• Should create project documentation, reports and plan
• Communicate with client to identify the scope of work, objectives and requirement.
• Analyze risk and scope
• Manage incoming paperwork’s
• Create project schedules
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
• Proficient in calculation
• Ability to prepare action plans
Project manager Dubai
Coordinate with consultant-client to kick off site to start project construction; making all necessary arrangement of building approval procurement of material, design, drawing, and sample approval
Experience with MS Projects/Primavera
Cost loaded Scheduling