Quantity Surveyors Dubai
we are recruiting for quantity surveyors to work for my client
construction in oil and gas
sal: best in industry+free food+free accomodation+
exp:2 to 12 years
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Responsible for the cost of any building project – from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials.
* To monitor, manage and control the cost & value of the project including preparation of monthly payment application, value and cost report etc..
*Preparation of information relating to claims for extension of time and loss/or expense.
*Monitoring and reporting on contractual issues and entitlements.
* Computer Aided Estimating by using Construction Computer Software (CCS)
*Computer software usage in taking off, costing, planning and general pre & post contract activities (CCS, Primavera (P3), Suretrak etc.)
Client Reps Dubai
Client Representative, Part Time / Full Time
Duration of Assignment: One Year
Required Start Date: Immediately, Urgent Vacancy
Works Hours: For part time as agreed with applicant
For full time as per company policy
Salary: As per qualifications of applicant
Benefits: With Bonus as per Management Disgression
Allowances; Petrol and Mobile
Visa: Can be provided as per requirement of applicant
Degree: Civil Engineer or Architect
Exp: 2-5 years working experience in the UAE
- Negotiate changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
- Ensure a comprehensive, active and well-coordinated liaison between the project, the consultant engineer and the subcontractors.
- Oversee establishment of Contractor of any Project Execution Plan and other documents as required.
- Monitor all work progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure conformance with schedule, contract documents and project budgets.
- Establish a material ordering program and coordinate work between site and office, and ensure necessary communications between all sections of the project.
- Manage multiple resources and maintain current knowledge of project and respond to administrative and technical inquiries.
- Schedule, attend, and participate in all projects construction meetings.
- Prepare and write project procurement plan.
- Participate in Subcontractors selection and contract awards.
- Review and monitor submittals and shop drawings.
- Exercise strict control over expenditures and initiate actions to bring them under control and provide input to regular construction progress reports.
- Assure compliance with contractual requirements and with the scope of work.
- Ensure all elements of plans and specifications meet cost and schedule requirements.
- Develop methods for tracking materials and resources.
- Review Contract/tendering documents, to ensure a thorough understanding of the contract requirements.
- Resolve any contractual/legal matters or complications and assure appropriate action is taken.
- Monitor performance of suppliers and subcontractors to determine compliance with contractual obligations.
Good Communication and Leadership Skills.
Good command of English language.
Well-versed in Contractual obligations.
Good knowledge of construction industry software.
Project Engineer Dubai
Project Engineer Dubai
Project engineer with 7 plus years needed for large developer in the middle east, you will be filly degree qualified with experience working on projects form 3 M - 100 M USD, we offer 100 K USD per year tax free
PROJECT MANAGER-CIVIL - DUBAI
PROJECT MANAGER-CIVIL - DUBAI
Requirements - You are required to be a degree qualified civil engineer who has a minimum 10 years civil experience working for a principal contractor on road infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities: The Project Manager will ultimately be accountable for the projects performance against the following objectives - commercials / financial, people, planning, Health, Safety & Environment, quality, construction, client and stakeholder relationships.
Salary / Bonuses / Incentives - The salary will include a generous base + super, + vehicle allowance. Annual salary reviews and performance reviews are also in place.
Company Culture - Our client has a culture that guarantees career development, and clear communication at all levels. They also promote a family culture and have regular gatherings, annual staff surveys, regular employee forums and they promote from within.
In recognition of your skills, experience and commitment the right candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the guarantee that you have the opportunity to shape your career as you see fit with this expanding civil contractor.
Landscape Architect Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
*Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
*Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
*Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
*Ensure resource availability and allocation
*Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
*Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
*Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
*Report and escalate to management as needed
*Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
*Perform risk management to minimize project risks
*Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
*Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
*Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
*Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
*Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
*Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
*Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office