Fitout Engineer Dubai
We are in need of Engineer for Fitout Company with experience. If you are interested kindly let send in your resume
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR DUBAI
Luxury Contracting Group LLc
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR DUBAI
This role will involve liaising closely with the Construction Team to review Sub-Contractors and Suppliers Tender packages. You will also be required to engage and negotiate with new Sub-Contractors in order to maintain competitive pricing. Weekly Cost reports, Programme Updates, Procurement Schedules, Sub-Contractors compliance and Processing Payments are also a major part of this role.
To be considered for this role you will be required to have;
- Either a Trade or Degree qualification.
- Around 1- 2 years experience in a Contract Administration role ideally working on Insurance or Maintenance works within the Residential sector.
- Excellent skills within Cost Analysis, Budgeting, Reporting and Negotiating with suppliers.
- A working knowledge of Estimating and Programming software such as Buildsoft, MS Project or similar programmes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a full time role, ongoing career development and a competitive Base Salary + Super
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Responsible for the cost of any building project – from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials.
* To monitor, manage and control the cost & value of the project including preparation of monthly payment application, value and cost report etc..
*Preparation of information relating to claims for extension of time and loss/or expense.
*Monitoring and reporting on contractual issues and entitlements.
* Computer Aided Estimating by using Construction Computer Software (CCS)
*Computer software usage in taking off, costing, planning and general pre & post contract activities (CCS, Primavera (P3), Suretrak etc.)
VP Project Manager Dubai
VP Project Manager – Senior Project Manager BASED IN DUBAI
About This Position
Work for a leading Property Developer with interests throughout the Middle East, UK & Maldives.
Based in Dubai, we require applicants with extensive Senior Project Management expertise in hi-rise construction projects.
It is ESSENTIAL that Applicants possess a degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture and have at least 10 years experience in project managing hi-rise developments (25+ storeys) in both residential and mixed use.
Previous experience working in the Middle East or Asia would be highly regarded but not essential.
Please provide in the strictest of confidence a detailed CV in a word.doc format outlining your experience with 3 references.
AED 100k per month to AED 125k per month
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format
Project manager Dubai
• Responsible to lead the project team to ensure successful execution of project, experience project management, construction works.
• To plan, organize, supervise and implement all construction activities to be carried out on the project in compliance with the specification, method of statement, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and programmed requirements (Project Management Plan)
• Coordinate with design team, direct and supervise junior staff
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
• Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders, Maintain client and consultant relations
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing senior-level engineering and project management tasks.
• A minimum of 7 years of directly related experience in Construction projects.
• Proven Projects Engineering and Project Management skills.
• Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Architecture.
• Experience with Design/Build Projects desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential, presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to mentor junior staff.
• UAE / Dubai experience is must and who can join immediately or within short period will be preferred
Graduate in Civil Engineering/Architecture
Safety Officer Dubai
looking for Safety officer having valid NEBOSH certificate and should required Min 1 year experience in the Marine & Industry.
Ideal Candidate will have a Fit out background and will have experience in Fit our project estimation
Collection of tender inquiries and documents for the pre-tender works.
Preparation and submission of tenders/ quotations.
Management of all the documentations of estimating department.
Coordination with Clients and Consultants for new Contracts, as well as monitoring the work in progress. the salary is negotiable
Civil Engineers Dubai
Consulting firm in Dubai is seeking several qualified civil engineers to work on site on a new 400 M USD marine project, this is a position that will ;last for 7 years with a possible option to renew, salary is negotiable