Safety Advisor Dubai
Fit out estimator Dubai
Interior fit-out Estimator
The Estimator is responsible for all estimation works in joinery and fit-out works. The estimator must have the foundation knowledge in woods and quantity surveying. The whole project depends on his estimation works. Responsible for estimation process
Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data
Understanding drawings and joinery technical issues
Visiting sites to gather information needed
Estimating, MS Excel. AutoCAD (MS Project will be advantage)
Job Location: Dubai,
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Negiotiable
Preferred Nationality: any
Experience – 3/4 years
Construction Positions Dubai
Description : We are a Dubai based fast growing medium size enterprise with a number of prestigious projects in the UAE and in the Gulf region. We are also a representative office for a number of international brands in architecture, structure and infrastructure. We offer a great career in the construction industry with salary , benefits and a bonus structure. Please confirm your • main strengths • weaknesses • Your target position for now • your career goal in 3-5-10 years
Description : Senior Estimator(Only from Joinery&Fit out Background) Reputed joinery & fit out co. in Al Quoz invites candidates with 5-7 years of experience in joinery & fit out estimation. Bachelor degree/Diploma in Civil Engg. with excellent written&oral communication skills in English are mandatory. He/she should be well versed in AuoCAD as well as MS Office. Those who do not possess joinery & fit out experience need not apply for this position.
Project manager Dubai
• Responsible to lead the project team to ensure successful execution of project, experience project management, construction works.
• To plan, organize, supervise and implement all construction activities to be carried out on the project in compliance with the specification, method of statement, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and programmed requirements (Project Management Plan)
• Coordinate with design team, direct and supervise junior staff
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
• Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders, Maintain client and consultant relations
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing senior-level engineering and project management tasks.
• A minimum of 7 years of directly related experience in Construction projects.
• Proven Projects Engineering and Project Management skills.
• Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Architecture.
• Experience with Design/Build Projects desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential, presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to mentor junior staff.
• UAE / Dubai experience is must and who can join immediately or within short period will be preferred
Graduate in Civil Engineering/Architecture
Building suoervisor Dubai
Our client is the largest regional builder, and has been established for nearly 30 years.
You will be expected to manage a portfolio of approximately 15 to 20 domestic housing projects at any one time.
Applicants must possess a proven stable track record of building supervision/site management in residential building. Ideally you will also have 5 years minimum experience within a high volume building environment; a trade background in carpentry; and excellent communication and computer skills.
Applicants without demonstrated, consistent experience need not apply.
Civil Engineers Dubai
The Ridge Civil Engineering team has particular expertise in highways design for roads, pavements, bridges, Section 278 Agreements and in earthworks engineering, cut and fill assessments, remediation, underground services, flood alleviation, sustainable drainage systems, pumping stations, sewerage and external works.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer based at our offices in Winchester with over 60 staff covering a wide range of disciplines in property and construction, you will be responsible for assisting in the provision of a wide range of civil engineering services under the direction of a Team Manager including the following:-
â€¢Building relationships with Clients on projects
â€¢Assisting with the preparation of documentation relating to projects
â€¢Preparing design calculations, drawings, specifications, reports and other project documentation as required
â€¢Participating in the resolution of technical issues
To be successful as the Graduate Civil Engineer you will have:
â€¢Understanding of section 38, 278 and 104 agreements
â€¢Hold a MEng/MSc in Civil Engineering
As a Graduate Civil Engineer experience at Ridge and Partners will need to demonstrate the desire and drive to becoming a Chartered which will be fully supported by the company.
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets........our people. And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
25 days holiday and study leave
Subscription, assessment and membership fees for relevant professional bodies
Standard 5% Ridge Contribution
Highly competitive salary
our company is , UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. Core disciplines include Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Legal Support Services, Traffic & Transportation, Infrastructure Commercial Management
We maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from social housing to Formula One which is the essence of our strength in the depth and diverse range of our activity. All services are accredited to BS EN ISO9001 2008 for quality, ISO14001 environmental, ISO18001 Health & Safety and with Investors in People we has been successfully operating since 1946 and now employs over 430 people in nine offices across the UK and has delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
MEP Technician Dubai
- Installation of electrical or mechanical equipment on site
- Test system performance and perform emergency repairs.
- Carry out routine inspection and maintenance works
- Familiar with DEWA Rules & Standard
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read construction drawings
- excellent communication & Reporting skills
Minimum 5 Years of UAE Experience