Assistant Quantity Sureveyor Dubai
1.Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
2.Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
3.Performing risk, value management and cost control.
4.Advising on procurement strategy.
5.Allocating work to subcontractors.
6.Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
7.Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
8.Understanding implications of health & safety regulations
9.Preparation of detailed BOQ .
10.Preparing the billing for invoice.
PMDC International Consultants
Port Consultant Dubai
Port Operation Specialist/Port Specialist Work Location: Kuwait – Kuwait City The candidate must hold relevant Civil Engineering or Planning Degree from a recognized university. He must have a minimum of 10-15 Years’ experience in operation consultant for major port and terminal operator. Job description: -Vast relevant experience in port and maritime engineering projects and was engaged at least an extensive experience in senior management positions with Clients of Consultants undertaking major port and port related projects. -Close collaboration with Operations Consultant, reporting directly to the government and alongside the Programme Managers and Engineering Consultants. -Controls the delivery of Proxy Operator deliverables and work alongside the Proxy Operator Team -Operates the production of blue prints for future operations and management of the transition from build to start of operations
Contract Manager Dubai
Develop, draft, analyze, negotiate, and gain necessary approval for assigned contracts in accordance with governing laws and regulations,
Perform financial modeling and ongoing contract financial performance assessment.
Ensure timely execution of contract implementation activities including communication of negotiated terms and conditions to appropriate persons throughout the organization.
Monitor contract performance, identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement.
Ensure all contract data and information is appropriately entered into relevant systems/databases.
Respond to internal and external stakeholder questions, inquiries, requests for clarification, etc. regarding contract terms and conditions.
Coordinate formal dispute initiatives as needed.
Participate in or lead cross-functional or other project teams as assigned
5 yrs in contract development,implementation and management.
Steel Fixer Foreman Dubai
We Rusicada International Contracting LLC.A Construction company, who is in need of a employee for the position of Steel Fixer Foreman..With UAE Experience and Preferably Indian Nationality, not more than 40 years of age.Salary will be discuss, upon employer interview.
Land Surveyor Dubai
Land Surveyor Dubai
A well established construction company is looking for a Land Surveyor with a minimum of 6-8 years experience working in UAE. Their job role will entail undertaking land surveys/measurements, analyzing data using plans, maps, charts and computer applications, advising about technical matters,writing reports, managing projects and producing and/or advising about construction plans and drawings. Assignment will be in Abu Dhabi. Interested Candidates please forward your CVs
Civil foreman Dubai
Civil Foreman (Finishing)
One of the largest construction company based in Dubai, UAE is looking for the best civil foreman - finishing.
If you're in Dubai and have 10+ years of work experience as civil foreman - finishing kindly forward you're CV
Quantity surveyor Dubai
Quantity Surveyor Dubai
Salary offered 20k/Month plus bonuses
QUANTITY TAKE OFF TECHNIQUES FROM DRAWINGSs
- ESTIMATION OF ALL KINDS OF CIVIL WORKS (BUILDINGS)
- MATERIAL RECONCILIATION TECHNIQUES
- SUBSTRUCTURE AND SUPER STRUCTURE CALCULATIONS OF MULTI-STOREY BUILDINGS
- ESTIMATION OF CIVIL WORS (ROADS)
- COSTING TECHNIQUES AS PER MARKET STANDARDS ( LIKE 1 JCB IN 1 HOUR HOW MANY)
- BAR BENDING SCHEDULE (BBS) OF ALL RCC STRUCTURES [FOOTING, BEAMS COLUMNS WALLS ETC.]
- TENDERING BASICS
- 1 LIVE PROJECTS TRAINING
- BILLING AS PER CONTRACT
- HOW TO MAKE RA BILLS
- HOW TO MAKE SUB-CONTRACTORS BILLS
- WORK ORDERS MAKING OF SUBCONTRACTORS
- ACCOUNTING BASICS
- 1 LIVE PROJECTS TRAINING
- Tendering Documents preparation
- Tendering Documents Submission Guidelines
- Technical Bidding
- Financial Bidding
- Statutory Documents preparation techniques for the tender.
- Purchasing and Negotiation Skills
- 1 Live Project Training
- Understanding the Role of Contract Management in Construction Sector
- Construction Contract Documents Formulation and Preparation
- Procedures in Contract Management
- Indian Laws for the Construction Contract Management
- 1 Project Training
- PROJECT PLANNING (BUILDINGS)
- PROJECT PLANNING (ROADS)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
- ROLE OF PROJECT MANAGER IN THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
- BUDGETING OF BUILDING PROJECTS
- BUDGETING OF ROADS PROJECTS
- MS PROJECT BASICS
- PROJECT CO-ORDINATION TECHNIQUES ( WITH ACCOUNTS, HR, PURCHASE).
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR DUBAI