AutoCad Drafter Dubai
Autocad Draftsman Dubai
1) Autocad 2D - should be fast
2) also work as admin
3) Cost Computation
4) Making Quotations
5) Calling and Follow-up of clients
6) CNC Programming
location: Al Qusais Dubai
Architect-Engineer(At least 1 year GCC Experience)
-Consult with other engineers and architects.
-Evaluate blue prints and plans for potential construction problems.
-Ensure that building plans are according to code.
-Determine the structural integrity of a building.
-Recommend specific upgrades and changes to increase efficiency.
-Make changes to specific systems, such as lighting or heating, to improve safety.
-Assess cost-effectiveness of various options.
AutoCAD Drafter Dubai
Multi National Company has a vacancy for a draughtsman / engineer to join the team responsible for the region: India, Middle East & Africa. This position is based in the Dubai Office.
- Draughting and design of various perimeter security related structures and components
- Draughting in 2D & 3D
- Involvement in costing and BOQ
- Degree or diploma in engineering / AutoCad draughting
- Previous experience on Solidworks will be advantageous
Interior designer Dubai
An interior design and luxury furniture company in UAE is looking for a Senior Architect/Interior Designer.
Preparing and leading on detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets
- Conducting feasibility studies for projects
- Creating 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing tasks among several concurrent
Projects to meet deadlines is essential
- Promote Sales
- General management
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 6-8years of experience (2 years local)
• Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, 3D Max andPhotoshop, MS Office programs
• Experience and reliability with related codes and regulations
• Proficient in working drawings
• Furniture, finishing and upholstery specification experience
• Based in Dubai-UAE
Architectural Project Manager
Architectural Project Manager urgently required. Fast growing and well established local architectural and engineering consultancy firm is looking for an Architectural Project Manager for immediate hire. Job Description The primary responsibility of the Architectural Project Manager includes independently coordinating the work of Project Architects, and the balance of a multi-disciplined team throughout the entire projects development. Establishes client relations, and is involved with the marketing, contractual, design and production meetings. Participates in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance. Conducts schematic design development and contract document work sessions at the project site in conjunction with Project Architect and other disciplines. Is responsible to coordinate workload through the entire project development to complete documents on schedule
Project Representative Dubai
A Spain based architecture and engineering studio is seeking an architect with excellent knowledge of English to work on interesting projects in Dubai. The ideal candidate should have worked in any other studio in the past and will have experience in the field. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Candidate will establish contact with the different studios in Dubai, representing our firm to work on different projects.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you think you fit the criteria please send us your CV today.
Mechanical draftsman with 3 years experience in the following category
- Industrial or water & wastewater field.
- Degree/diploma Mechanical engineer.
- Professional in inventor software
- Professional inCreo software (Pro-E).
- Professional in AutoCAD software.
- Capable to select items based on stress analysis.
- To know about piping and fittings work with standards.
- Knowledge in ISO procedure.
Job Type: Full-time
Project Architect Dubai
This firm currently seeks to appoint a skilled and passionate Project Architect who thrives in a highly proactive and creative environment. You will engage in projects from concept design through to project delivery. Your role will encompass design, documentation, contract administration, quality control and project management. You will have a high level of liaison with clients and consultants to ensure positive outcomes for all parties on each project. You will run projects in the area of $20mil - $50mil in value, within the multi-residential, commercial & hotel fields; experience in these areas would be highly regarded. To be considered for this role, you must have upwards of 6 years experience and proven industry ties in the market.