Job description: Secretaty and Receptionist.Job Description.welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.Answering the phone, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls. Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers.Requirements.Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related area.Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Secretary, preferably in a corporate environment
.Proficient in English.
Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Secretary is required - Philippine or Arabian nationality with Resident Visa.
Royal Media on the need for Executive Secretary -
According to the following conditions:
1. Experience in the use of Microsoft Office.
2. Fluency in English (reading, writing, and conversation)
3. The ability to coordinate and follow-up and implementation.
4. Communication skills.
5. Organization and planning skills.
6. Skill in time management.
7- Proven experience 2-5 years in the same position.
8- Resident in International City or Ras Al Khor is much preferred.
Executive Assistant Dubai
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO’s house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
Office Administrator Dubai
Office administrators undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within an organisation run smoothly. They may be responsible for the management of human resources, budgets, accommodation and property facilities and records. These functions can be performed at various levels ranging from junior through to upper management.
Office administrators may perform the following tasks:
• supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• interview job applicants
• conduct orientation programmes for new employees
• administer salaries and determine leave entitlements
• be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
• prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management
• maintain management information systems (manual or computerised)
• locate suitable business premises and negotiate reasonable leasing agreements
• provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment
• review and answer correspondence
• provide secretarial or executive services for committees.
Office administrators may work for one person or a group of people. In some areas of employment, long hours of work and/or travel may be required.
• able to supervise others
• good oral and written communication skills
• aptitude for working with computers
• good organisation skills.
Need a female receptionist for a rend a car services company. The candidate should have minimum experience of 1-2 years in the same or similar job. Philippine and Russian female candidates are preferable.
Unit Manager Dubai
To provide administrative support and look after office maintenance & statutory compliance.
2) Job Context
Mention the roles & responsibilities of the jobholder.
1. Looking after annual maintenance contracts & maintenance of office equipments, DG sets, air conditioners, fire fighting equipments, horticulture & pest control
2. Taking care of stationary, printing works, courier services, systems, communication networks, etc.
3. Responsible for checking all administrative expenses bills related to the group.
4. Coordinate & negotiate with vendors for best quotation
5. Assisting for purchase & maintenance of all company assets.
6. Supervise transport arrangement of company cars/buses for fuel, mileage, route etc.
7. Responsible for all admin issues such as purchase, security, housekeeping, office facilities, travel management & vendor management
8. Maintaining the records of fixed assets and consumables stocks.
9. Arranges for hospitalization of employees in case of emergencies.
10. Statutory compliance
11. Keeping track of expenses of all departments
3) Principal Accountabilities
1. Look after annual maintenance contracts & maintenance of office equipments
2. Statutory compliance
3. All admin issues such as purchase, security, housekeeping, office, facilities, travel management & vendor management
Generic knowledge of local laws
Ability to interact with local government bodies
Well versed with reporting, accounts, inventory systems, civil works, carpentry, plumbing, safety measures and general maintenance.
Understanding Contracts & Property Management
Ready to meet stringent deadlines
Should be open to work under pressure
5) Minimum Requirements :-
A) Education & Training :- Any Graduate
B) Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel
B) Work Experience :- 1-3 years
Job description: Female Arabic Secretary with excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic & English, prepare and manage correspondence, computer and typing skills required for construction company in Abu Dhabi. Candidates experienced in company registration and prequalification jobs will be preferred.
Office Coordinator Dubai
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management