• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Admin assistant Dubai
Female office administrator required for well reputed entertainment company in Dubai
The successful candidate must have at least three years’ experience in the UAE .
The applicant must possess:
• ability to work independently and to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form
• excellent administrative and organizational skills, detail oriented and be able to manage multiple tasks
• a team player and fast learner
• able to work a flexible schedule and weekends as needed
• dynamic personality, must have a passion to succeed, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
• excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) is required.
• valid UAE driver's license preferable
Interested candidates kindly apply your CV
We are looking for a secretary / receptionist for our veterinary clinic. We need a lady that is fluent in speaking, writting, reading & listening in Englih.
Candidates must be able relate with people, be calm & patient.
Candiadte must also love pets.
Candidate must basic computer skills.
All nationals are welcome to apply.
If you are shortlisted, please know that your skils will be tested.
Office Manager Dubai
A rapidly growing company in financial services is seeking an Office Manager to join a team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, and additionally provide carry out all PA duties for the General Manager of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as primary day to day contact with Landlord\'s agents for issues associated with maintenance, building reception and common areas
* Oversee contractors/suppliers to ensure high standards are maintained and security is not compromised
* Negotiate with suppliers regarding price increases and oversee the authorization of supplier invoices
* Maintain the highest quality of service within the reception area, ensuring a highly professional meet and greet service is delivered for all company visitors, and the front desk is covered at all times
* Manage the maintenance schedule of equipment. Including but not limited to air conditioning, water pumps/taps, Shred-It bins & electrical needs
* Negotiate corporate hotel discounts and arrange for all travel bookings for the GM.
* Manage and oversee ad-hoc projects relating to the physical infrastructure of the premises
* Plan periodic social events for the Dubai office
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
* Fluent Arabic & English speaker
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Ideally you must already work within financial services
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Resilient when working under pressure
Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Assistant (UAE Nationals / Emirati applicants only)
• Be the first point of contact to the Managing Director by welcoming visitors and his managing incoming calls
• Responsible for coordinating his calendar and emails
• Reviewing correspondence; answering ad hoc questions and responding to meeting requests.
• Arranges meetings and agendas
• Be the main point of contact for the Managing Director’s senior management and international stakeholders
• Professional spoken and written business English and Arabic communication.
• Meeting minute taking and document translation.
• Decision making and multitasking skills.
• Performs well under pressure.
• Advanced Microsoft office skills.
You will need to be based in the UAE with at least 3 years’ experience assisting a senior manager, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Secretary is required - Philippine or Arabian nationality with Resident Visa.
Royal Media on the need for Executive Secretary -
According to the following conditions:
1. Experience in the use of Microsoft Office.
2. Fluency in English (reading, writing, and conversation)
3. The ability to coordinate and follow-up and implementation.
4. Communication skills.
5. Organization and planning skills.
6. Skill in time management.
7- Proven experience 2-5 years in the same position.
8- Resident in International City or Ras Al Khor is much preferred.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Responsible for the acquisition and administration, at optimum balance of quality, cost and supplier service, of all materials and services necessary for the company’s production and operating needs to meet customer order and delivery expectations
Will utilize forecast and customer demand to ensure availability of purchased parts and components to support production schedules - seeking to minimize cost and the inventory investment while maintaining quality and service level objectives
Lead and/or provide critical support as necessary to ensure year over year cost improvements tied to material spend and expenses.
Provide information to management regarding forecast demand, production levels, MRP planning and inventory investment to facilitate short-term and intermediate planning and decision-making
administrative assistant Dubai
Iris LLC is a Dubai based trading company, specialized in commodities trading . Our office is in business bay.
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Monthly Salary: 4,000 - 5,999 AED
· Job Role: Executive Administrative Assistant
· Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
· Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
· Listed By: Employer
· Company Size: 1-10 Employees
· Career Level: Mid-level
-UAE LIGHT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST
-EXPERIENCE IN COMMODITIES TRADING IS A MUST
Good Organizational Skills is required.
Candidate should be able to carry out import and export documentation.
Position includes the processing of invoices, liaison with suppliers, accounts and payments reconciliations, loading payments and attending to adhoc payments. Candidate must be well spoken, self-motivated and have a high level of integrity. Driving license is required.
Ability to Join Immediately
Preferred nationality: Indian
gender : male or women
candidate should have experience in commodities trading (such as sugar/steel)
candidate should have knowledge of African market( specially Madagascar/Guinea)
candidate should have ability to deal with gasynet (Madagascar) and bureau veritas
The assistant will have a broad scope of responsibilities and will be key to the effective start up of the Trading Company.
-Handling complete documentation of export and imports shipments
-Handling export and import shipments -Obtain freight quotes for shipments and negotiate freight rates with principals and associate agents
-Coordinating with insurance firm, to get claims for the missing shipments
-Supervise, coordinate & monitor the import and export operations
-Manage accounts receivable and accounts payables -processing of invoices, liaison with suppliers, accounts and payments reconciliations, loading payments and attending to adhoc payments. -Prepare and send quotations to customers -supporting in pricing and contracts; -managing terms and credit issued to customers; -Review and check carefully the customer’s purchase order for processing
-Assist in preparing sales reports, forecasts and presentations.
-manage all local banking requirements and handle all local administrative requirements.
-Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Manager -Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the office to ensure a smooth flow of operation
-Calculate and present main financial ratio to evaluate the overall financial condition of the firm
-Maintain awareness of and respond quickly and effectively to opportunities, problems or adverse trends.
- Preparation of regular and specialized reporting related to business performance
-Build credibility and trust with all internal and external stakeholders
-Effectively identify and develop new lines, routes & services -Update and chase delegated tasks till completion
starting salary : 4000 AED