Administrative officer Dubai
Job description: Coordinate in the office filing systems.
Assist in the quotation preparation.
Answer phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
Oversee administrative and organizational tasks.
Manage correspondence within the organization.
Keep systems in working order and ensures supplies are available.
Organize meetings, manages calendar, and oversees office systems.
Graduate/Diploma with minimum 1 year of experience.
Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Integrity and professionalism
Proficiency in MS Office
Female Receptionist Dubai
Urgently required !!
A Female receptionist preferably Urdu/ Hindi speaking is required for a reputable medical center in Musaffah , Abu Dhabi
Please send CV
We are urgently hiring for Typist General (All Labour, Immigration & Emirates ID works), with 2 years gulf experience, and can join immediately. Anyone interested kindly send your CV.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Career Level: Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Atleast 1 year experience on the same field
- Strong personal skills comfortable communicating (via email, phone calls and face to face contact)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (word, excel, power point)
- General knowledge in social media marketing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good at speaking/writing/listening English
- Well organized at work, flexible and responsible with excellent customer service
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, fast learner and hardworking
- Must have a professional, positive and with friendly attitude
- Should be reliable, sincere and trustworthy
- Meet and greet customers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Monitor and maintain accurate stock report, product price and keep track of the product expiry
- Responsible for sorting and proper packing of the product purchased by the customers
- Manage petty cash requests and ensure reporting and tracking of the fund utilized
- Submit daily orders, invoice/receipts, and file expense to reconcile to Manager’s report.
- Maintain up-to-date filing systems and ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Perform general file up, keep including the physical filing of paper works, receipts and uploading documents to the internal systems.
- Responsible for daily updates to the social media marketing platform for the business
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentations which will be requested by the Manager or the CEO of the company
- Perform general office management duties including ordering of supplies, expense reimbursements, preparing orders and invoices to customers.
- Assist the Manager in preparation of meetings, events and workshops and other business related events.
- Provide pro-active support by ensuring the smooth running of the business and managing the working environment.
- Provide other administrative support whenever required.
Bill Collector Dubai
Basic Job Description:
Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
2) Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
3) Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
4) Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits in order to solicit payment.
5) Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
6) Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
7) Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
8) Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
9) Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
10) Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
11) Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
12) Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
Send your Cv
"This role is working for a Medical equipment company based in Dubai. The role is 60% Marketing Support, conference packing and inventory maintenance, marketing collateral production, direct mail dispatch and maintenance of printing equipment. 40% of the role is marketing support, basic flyers, training material and catalogues from template designs. If you have strong MS office skills and have any experience in events co-ordination as you will be helping out running of workshops and conferences
Administrative assistant Dubai
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant, Candidate must possess good communication and correspondence skills. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be an asset.
Command over English language is mandatory and computer skills MS office .
All Interested candidates kindly go to www.toplinellc.com - Lighting
division -careers tab/link - and fill in all your details and submit. State skills based on your applied role.
Aquaness Environmental Chemicals
Office Manager/ Administrator/ Personal Assistant Dubai
The position combines the above mentioned three roles into one.
Our ideal candidate will have a vast experience (minimum 5 years) in the oil and gas field (preferably in the region) and a strong background in business administration.
A Western education, and the command of multiple languages is a definitive plus.
We offer a competitive salary.
We look forward to receiving your applications.