We are looking for an Executive Assistant with an experience in a similar role
The ideal candidate should have:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Fluent in both written and spoken English
Good knowledge of Hotel Operations
Good Hospitality Skills
Excellent MS Office Skills
We offer competitive salary, accommodation, annual vacations, free one-way ticket upon hire and during vacations, free meals and much more
Administrative assistant Dubai
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ABU DHABI
The successful candidate will be organised, computer literate, demonstrate a proactive and motivated attitude, suitable presentation, have a polite and professional phone manner, excellent writing skills, ability to understand ideas and concepts easily as well as the ability to work independently.
Experience or studying in Real Estate or Property Management is not necessary but desirable. Training will be provided however, the successful candidate will require a willingness to learn.
Tasks involved in this position include:
- Supporting our team by multi-tasking the day with a variety of administrative and reception duties
- Answering telephones
- Data entry/updates
- Typing/sending correspondence
- Assisting in the general daily co-ordination & smooth running of the office
- Ensuring reception area & meeting room is presentable at all times
Office administrator Dubai
Middle size multinational company is looking for dynamic and hardworking person with ability to deal with customers, suppliers, third parties and manage official paper work for Office administrator / Sales Assistant position.
Good knowledge of computer, well versed with MS Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint presentation
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Good organizational skills, able to work under pressure
Eager and ambitious to learn new skills/procedures
Experience in UAE market in related field is an advantage.
Salary Budget 3000-5000AED
Data entry operator Dubai
Required Data Entry Operator
Must have excellent knowledge of Excel and word skills, Knowledge of Hardware, Electrical & Plumbing Materials, should have good typing speed.
Organized and strong time management skills, Ability to work under tight deadlines, Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Admin Support Dubai
Female admin assistant is required to carry out daily administrative tasks, including purchasing, telemarketing, filing, scheduling, and coordination.
- 2 to 5 years of administrative/purchasing experience
- University degree
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Salary 2000-2500
- Location: Al Qusais/Dubai
Personal Assistant to the managing director - Part time job, home based. No residence visa provided.
- Female with Excellent English language
- Computer skills
- Excellent user of social media
- Preferably with background in restaurants business
- Preferably with experience in Graphic design
Status World Wide
Office Manager Dubai
We are looking for an Office Manager/ Branch Manager to run the company’s office
Located/registered at Sharjah Airport International Free Zone UAE;
There could fix salary cum handsome commission of management and sales.
Candidate must have UAE experience; driving license.
Please send you resume
AfroArab Project Management FZC
Executive Assistant Dubai
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Maintain proper filing of the documents of MDs office.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Should be Proficient with MS office.
- Only female candidates need to apply.
- English & French must
- Work hours flexible
- Should own a laptop
- Visa for Dubai can be arranged