Executive Secretary Dubai
• Manages day-to-day operations related to Administration, Office Management, and Utilities
• Copy, document, and distribute all managerial notices, decisions, and orders, on all respective departments and personnel as soon as its issue
• Keeping all company correspondence records updated and accurate and maintain filing system Keeping Manager's schedule, assisting in the Manager tasks, calls, arrangements.
• Follow up on actions matters as requested by the Management Team.
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for new employees
• Prepare contracts, manage and fill up vendors registration, Updates Company profile and website
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings
• Make travel arrangements for General Manager and other executives
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings and attend meetings individuals on behalf of management
• oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations
• organize event and company parties
***Rest Support & Active Role at office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month
- Executive Secretary: 2 years
- Coordinator: 2 years
- Receptionist: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- English, Arabic
- Driver's License [optional]
Administrative Assistant UAE
Administrative Assistant Abu Dhabi
Full time job, 6 days per week.
Applicant must have UAE Residence Visa
Salary 4000-6000 AED
UAE Driving licence as advantage
Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office operation.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
take and distribute accurate messages
greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
coordinate messenger and courier service
receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
prepare outgoing mail for distribution
fax, scan and copy documents
maintain office filing and storage systems
update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
retrieve information when requested
update and maintain internal staff contact lists
co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit cards
type documents, reports and correspondence
organize travel arrangements for staff
co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
assist with event planning and implementation
monitor and maintain office supplies
ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
keep office area clean and tidy
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
business college training an advantage
previous office experience may be requested but this can also be entry level position
competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
English, Arabic, Russian (as advantage)
numeracy and literacy skills
organization and planning skills
work management and prioritizing skills
verbal and written communication skills
problem solving ability
attention to detail
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: Admin Assistant
• Keep proper record of financial transactions by entering account information into the accounting system
• Handling general Accounts activities
• Data Entry in Sage
• Creation of purchase orders in Sage
• Prepares vouchers & payments by verifying invoices and requesting disbursements of the payment.
• Coordinate in petty cash activities for the company whenever required
• Hands On experience of Sage and Tally are mandatory
• Good verbal and writing communication skills.
• Good administrative skills.
• General computer knowledge.
• Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
• Prioritization skills, ability to multi-task and take direction from multiple sources
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel professionally
Office assistant Dubai
We are looking for office Assistant with UAE Driving license for our company -
Maintain and update employees personal filed
Visa renewal, Ensure the process Visa application for new and renewal of the Visa ,
Maintain the soft copy of the Employees documents
Filing of documents in employees personal file and updating of Database
Advance Excel Skills. Documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a secretary / receptionist for our veterinary clinic. We need a lady that is fluent in speaking, writting, reading & listening in Englih.
Candidates must be able relate with people, be calm & patient.
Candiadte must also love pets.
Candidate must basic computer skills.
All nationals are welcome to apply.
If you are shortlisted, please know that your skils will be tested.
Al Amaara Construction LLC
Secretary: Must be 2 to 3 years Job Experience in Construction
Good Communication skills.
2.Purchase Coordinator: Must be 2 to 3 years Job Experience in
Good Communication skills.
Administrative assistant Dubai
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant, Candidate must possess good communication and correspondence skills. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be an asset.
Command over English language is mandatory and computer skills MS office .
All Interested candidates kindly go to www.toplinellc.com - Lighting
division -careers tab/link - and fill in all your details and submit. State skills based on your applied role.