Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant
Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
design and maintain databases
file and retrieve documents and reference materials
conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
answer and manage incoming calls
receive and interact with incoming visitors
liaise with internal staff at all levels
interact with external clients
co-ordinate project-based work
review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
supervise, coach and train lower level staff
We are currently seeking for an experienced office administrator who will be responsible for a variety of administrative support functions. Your qualifications must include both fluent Russian and advanced English skills, experience of working on the similar position. If you speak Russian fluently, have advanced English skills, and have already worked as an office administrator (in any country) and gained some administrative support experience, then send us your CV, salary negotiable
Office assistant Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Office Assistant for our UAE operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Preferably candidates having experience in IT firms or in a large organizations IT Department
• Candidates should be locally available in Dubai.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (15 - 30 days)
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
11,000 AED per month Salary
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Drafts, formats, scan and prints relevant documents, photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
• Handle & maintains petty cash.
• Coordinate & monitor the maintenance works and prepares reports before /after maintenance s work completion.
• Candidate should have proven work experience as an Administrator or similar role atleast 3 years
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communications skills
We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Solid communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that
Admin Support Dubai
Female admin assistant is required to carry out daily administrative tasks, including purchasing, telemarketing, filing, scheduling, and coordination.
- 2 to 5 years of administrative/purchasing experience
- University degree
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Salary 2000-2500
- Location: Al Qusais/Dubai
Administrative Officer Dubai
Job description: Job Duties:
Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
Coordinating with Maintenance Team for day to day task
Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Proficiency in English
Exemplary planning and time management skills
Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
High level verbal and written communications skills
Discretion and confidentiality