Executive secretary to MD with 6-8 years of experience in similar field. The ideal candidate should be MBA or any equivalent Masters degree in management.
• Provide high level administrative support to MD and performing clerical functions.
• Organize meeting, Preparing agenda and minutes of the meetings.
• Coordinates with various dpts. Within the company in all matters requiring MD‘s approval.
• H R policies – Contribute in the establishment and implement strictly.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
• Time management, effective communication at all levels, self-correspondence.
• Performance management
• Employee relation and Training.
• Monitoring and controlling the activities of Sales Teams
Executive Assistant Dubai
TeleWorld FZCO is currently looking for an Executive Secretary to provide all the necessary comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Manager and the leadership team, and carry out all the administrative and coordination responsibilities, effectively managing all the senior office’s official affairs:
- Freshers/New Graduates with knowledge of secretarial at General Management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone and E-mail skills
- Secretarial training (typing, coordination, computer literacy (MS Office))
- Time management skills: able to prioritize and organize well
- Proficient and Fluent in spoken and written English language;
-Nationality : Any Asian Female Only with Pleasing Personality. Preferably new graduates/ On Visit Visa
Due to the high number of applications we receive we will only be able to reply to those applicants who fit the profile as detailed above. If you have not heard from us within a month it means we have not been able to match you with our requirements.
Data entery agents Dubai
Data Entry and Field Data collection executives required.
Entry level job, Minimum qualification Secondary education with skills in Excel/ ITI/Polytechnic
Full Time/Part Time positions. Sponsored visa holders/Interns can also apply.
Executive Secretary Dubai
ADGECO Group is looking for a female Executive Secretary to provide an Efficient and responsive administrative, logistic and organizational support to the Management. She will be also responsible to write contents and other correspondence for the company website and social media accounts
Office Manager Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit an Office Manager to provide a confidential support to Directors and Senior Management as well as providing diary management, travel co-ordination and secretarial services. Day to day management and efficient running of the office, ensuring the facilities are managed and maintained to a high standard, whilst also being hands on when required.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Assists/ Helps in the Admin/ HR/ Finance Department
- Basic understanding in Accounting
- Prepares Invoices/ LPO
- Prepares and maintains Financial Report
- Hotel/ Flight Bookings
- PRO works like visa/ license processing/ renewals / vehicle/ insurance renewals
- Bill payments, check collections, deposit and submit bank transfers
- Receptionist, arrange couriers
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and the like
- Strong Communication Skills
- Can work under pressure
Female Counter Dubai
Female Counter staff (1 nos.) required for a Cafe in Abudhabi.
Role includes attending calls, order taking, and also tele-selling. Preferred female staff with at least 1 year experience within UAE/ male staff with relevant experience may apply too.
Salary per month: AED 1800-2K (depending on experience/ interview performance).
Other benefits: Employment Visa + Medical insurance + Air ticket + Food + Transport is provided. Interested candidates may forward CVs to email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Admin Officer Dubai
As an Admin you will be responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. Supports operations by supervising staff; planning organizing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new equipment’s with attention to budgetary constraints.
Ensure operations are adhered to policies and regulations.
Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
Manage schedules and deadlines. Organize and supervise other office activities such as events etc.
Coordinate with various Government agencies in processing RERA Course and Brokers ID. In addition to processing visa’s and health Insurance.
Managing all HR activities.send resume