Field Data collection executive Dubai
Entry level executive position. Knowledge in excel preferred
Full time and Part time/ Internship positions.
Candidates with residence also may apply.
Tender Professional Dubai
Job Opening: Tender Executive for a Reputed Company into Signage Industries.
• Company Name: City Liner LLC
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: TBC – Upon Experience
• Minimum Work Experience:0-3 Years
• Education Level: - Degree in Engineering or Relevant education for above designated job
• Listed By: Employer
• Career Level: Mid- Senior Level
• Joining : Immediate
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
•devising and maintaining office systems;
•using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
•liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
•ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
•sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
•arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts;
•liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
•organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
•photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
Air Ticket; Accommodation; Private Health Insurance
Executive Assistant Dubai
looking for executive secretary to work in our company which specialized in Telecom and Smart Solutions in Dubai located at business bay. Candidate should meet the following skills:
• Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Systematic and able to work under pressure. Able to work independently as well as a team. Mature, proactive, take initiative and well organized. Meticulous and able to follow through with tasks promptly.
• Team player with the ability to communicate effectively, orally or in writing with professionalism.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and discern sensitive issues.
• Ability to maintain files and reports for easy and efficient reference.
• Composes drafts and completes non-technical correspondence from oral and/ or written instruction.
• Arranges meetings, schedules locations, coordinates time with listed attendees, arranges refreshments and equipment as needed.
• Coordinates travel arrangements inclusive of air ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangement, claims etc for the managers and project team.
• Assist management with preparing reimbursement and other claims
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* 2-3 years experience.
* Degree in business administration or relative field is an advantage.
The qualified candid
Administrative Officer Dubai
Piers Jacob is a consultancy firm who (from January 2017) will be based in the UAE offering training and development within the automotive industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to support a small team working within the region.
Although this is expected to be a part time position, in the first instance we may require full time hours whilst the business is established. The role could also be carried out on a freelance basis.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Handling telephone calls
• Database Management
• Planning and reporting core activities
• Formatting documentation
• Proof reading / checking documentation
• Filing, scanning
• Implementing new administrative systems
Required Skills and Qualities:
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to work autonomously
• Highly organised with attention to detail and quality
• Ability to identify problems and develop solutions
• Recognition and understand the need for confidentiality
• Ability to multitask and take initiatives
• Prioritise tasks and work to a deadline
Arabic speaking is not essential but would be an advantage.
Arabic Translator Dubai
Preferably native arrabic speaker though not manadatory with a Graduation in English language with minimum 5 years experience, which includes 2-3 years experience in reputed companies in Qatar/Middle east.
Arabic Translator Dubai
Preferably native arabic speaker with Graduation in English language with minimum 5 years experience, which includes 2-3 years experience in reputed companies in Qatar/Middle east).
Admin Manager Dubai
The Role includes/requires:
- Media (print and web/online) administration including the monitoring, summarizing, collating, storing and distribution of coverage on a daily basis and provide reports on the contents
- Online media monitoring and link distribution
- Monitoring newspapers and clips distribution
- Collation and administration of Coverage Reports – including DCRs (Daily Coverage Reports) and MCRs (Monthly Coverage Reports)
- Updating the reports, as and when required
- Archiving of all files for future references and use
- Prepare tailored reports for specific events, media events and media campaigns
- Ensure that the relevant teams receive the appropriate media reports without flaws, by or before the specified deadline
- Conduct regular monitoring of media (print and online) and blog outlets on a variety of subjects and interest areas
- Assist in preparing the Daily Intelligence Reports, as and when necessary
- Any other related or admin jobs, as and when assigned
- Is proficient in Arabic (mandatory) and English
- Is highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Is able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Has a good understanding of, and a keen interest in, the media and journalism
- Is confident and can make decisions
- Has experience of working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Has some experience in an administrative / supportive role
- Is a good listener
- Is a fast learner
- Is a good team player
- Is a regular consumer of a variety of newspapers, radio and television
- Is knowledgeable about, and an active member of various social media channels
- Pays close attention to detail and is extremely organised and efficient
- Is ready to reach early in the office; flexible with working hours
- Is ready to be standby on weekends (on a shift basis with other team members)