Administration assistant Dubai
Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing. Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys. Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
We are looking for Arabic Secretary prefer female on husband/father visa having experience in same field, Should possess excellent oral and written communication skill in English & Arabic language. Also have good computer skill 50 WPM typing speed in English and Arabic language.
Interested candidate can send your detailed bio
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Knowledge in healthcare policies,operations and regulations is a MUST.
Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal & written)
Experience in medical field is an advantage
with pleasing personality
Sidi Star General Trading LLC
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Dubai
and BACK OFFICE SALES 1. Receiving all emails (inquiries from all our clients and general communication) 2. Handle all clients’ services sales related queries – on inquiries, request for information and/or all communication 3. Maintaining all clients’ file & office documentation related to office administration 4. In charge of order processing – from receiving and issuing of quotations/offers, to taking & confirming orders, invoicing and documentation requirements 5. Monitoring clients debtors and creditors related to confirmed orders based on agreed payment terms 6. Organizing, filing, and keeping up to date all the documents related to the business. 7. Responsible for all office supplies and maintenance of equipments 8. Act as Personal Assistant to the CEO 9. All other related work to office administration and related to sales procedure *Further tasks will be described upon the interview Skills • Excellent English oral and written communication skills • Works with a high level of accuracy • Organized, punctual and flexible • Ability to prioritize , multi-task skills and meet deadlines • Strong computer skills Advantage if can join immediately
la maison deaces
Administrative officer Dubai
Dubai based event company is looking for a Female candidate to handle the position of an Office Admin.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Qualifications: Higher Secondary Schooling (preferably Bachelor Graduate).
Computing Knowledge: Must be well versed with MS Office & have sound knowledge of basic usage.
Languages: Must be Bilingual. Fluent in English (Spoken & written).
Previous Experience: Preferably in customer service/ customer relations/ Personal assistant.
Visa Status: Should be on Residency Visa, Father’s/ Mother’s/ Husband’s/ Other sponsorship (Visit Visa will not be accepted).
Transportation: Must be able to travel to Business Bay daily on her own. (Will have an advantage if she has a DL & own car).
The job role revolves around the operations at the office from 9am to 6pm.
From manning the reception to scheduling meeting & appointments or coordinating with vendors & clients will be the major highlights of the job.
Coordinating with talents and vendor & managing databases for both.
Visiting activation locations or venue on dates of events to capture data, material & pictures.
Assisting the Teams both pre and post event on project to project basis.
Monthly Rumination: Aed1500 to Aed1800 (based on experience).
Office manager Dubai
Clerical Works such as filing
Organising sales visits
Demonstrating and presenting products
Establishing new business
Maintaining accurate records
Reviewing sales performance
Negotiating contracts and packages
Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
Knowledgeable in photocopying machine
Reports to: Senior Administrator/CEO
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm¬.
• Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
• Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
• Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
• Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
• Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
• Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
• Manage document control and database
• Attend front desk calls and e-mail queries
• Handle other ad hoc reports and activities
Required Skills and Competencies
• Excellent customer service and English communication skills (verbal and written)
• Highly organized, self-motivated and problem solver needed
• Work experience in¬¬ managing emails, schedules, spreadsheets and presentation
• Work knowledge in document control and Salesforce is an advantage
• Ability to manage various tasks and work well under pressure meeting deadlines in a team environment
• Capable of multi-tasking work assignments and deliver what is required in the agreed time frame
• Positive can-do attitude to the job and the team
• 3-5 years administrative work experience in office environment
• Background in Construction, Real Estate and Maintenance is a major plus
• High School/Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience required
• Proficiency in standard software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
You have all the above requirements?
AfroArab Project Management FZC
Executive Assistant Dubai
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Maintain proper filing of the documents of MDs office.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Should be Proficient with MS office.
- Only female candidates need to apply.
- English & French must
- Work hours flexible
- Should own a laptop
- Visa for Dubai can be arranged