engineering consultancy in Dubai seeks FEMALE Secretary with accounts background, more than 2 years work experience in UAE. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in construction company or engineering consultancy. Ideal candidate should have good English communication skills and well versed in MS office. Knowledge in any accounting software is a plus. Applicants must send their CV
AfroArab Project Management FZC
Executive Assistant Dubai
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Maintain proper filing of the documents of MDs office.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Should be Proficient with MS office.
- Only female candidates need to apply.
- English & French must
- Work hours flexible
- Should own a laptop
- Visa for Dubai can be arranged
• Must have at least Highschool or Higher education
• Fluent in English
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Integrity and professionalism.
Personal assistant Dubai
• Manage, assist and organize calendar for Managing Director.
• Assist in the permit preparation.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
• Should be able to work under pressure
• Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a CEO.
• IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
• Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
• Replying to emails, faxes and post Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Work experience as a personal assistant 1-2 years
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Driving License would be considered as an advantage.
• With pleasing personality
• Can join immediately.
• Any nationalities.
• Must be Female
• Full Time
A Recruitment Company is in urgent need of a Female Receptionist cum Secretary:
ïƒ¼ Must have a pleasing personality. Smart . Must have good command in both written and communication skills.
ïƒ¼ Knowledgeable with Microsoft programs (excel, word, power point, pdf, adobe, and Microsoft outlook)
ïƒ¼ using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
ïƒ¼ devising and maintaining office systems;
ïƒ¼ booking rooms and conference facilities;
ïƒ¼ using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
ïƒ¼ attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
ïƒ¼ organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Job description: 1-Documentation and filing.
2- Administrative Assistants are basically in-charge of documenting company and staff activities especially relating to clients and suppliers.
3- In addition to the logs, documents and filing similarly required of Office Assistants, Admin Assistants manage supplier, customer and prospect database systems.
5-Administrative assistants help with the preparation of presentations, quotes and all other documents for internal and external purposes.
6- Although the Office Manager or Administrative Coordinator is their direct supervisor, administrative assistants are lent to various teams as the need arises.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
with the following skills
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
**Minimum experience of 1-2 years
Administrative Manager Dubai
This is a fantastic time to join our group, we are expanding and need more staff for the long term, you will maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees;
You will handle staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
You will also identify needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules. this is a great opening that will not last, so send in your application now