office assistant Dubai
Salary depending on experience and qualifications
Please send your updated CV
Looking for a smart and presentable female candidate with pleasing personality to handle front desk of the office operations and perform basic work pertaining to handling inbound and outbound phone calls, customer service, clerical work, greeting clients, responding to emails, setting appointments and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receptionist will attend calls from the manager at any time of emergency update.
Other day to day tasks assigned by the management.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Should be punctual.
- Assist HR with the Admin related activities.
- COMPANY PROJECTS AND CONFIDANTAIL INFO SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED OUT OF THE PRESIMSES.
Qualification and Experience:
- Should be a graduate
- Should have one year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written is must
- Excellent command over MS Office
- Experience in accounts and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: AED 3,000-AED 4,000 per month
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
Arabic Secretary required preferably living in Ras Al Khaima UAE.
With good command of English language and very good experience working as Secretary for GM.
Computer literate and well knowledgeable in MS Office application
Job Type: Full-time
Admin Manager Dubai
A leading manufacturing Company looking for a Camp cum admin coordinator with 3-4 years of experience along with UAE driving license.
Team assistant Dubai
- As team assistant (m/f) focusing on office management, you will play an important role in our team, backing up and supporting the work of our consultants.
- To this end you will take over responsibility for coordinating (customer) appointments, as well as organising events and meetings, handling travel management and any visa applications required as well as preparing and providing necessary documents such as travel expense accounts.
- On top of this, you will be responsible for professional office organisation, handling in- and out-going mail and document archiving.
- You will support the local recruiting process and administrative procedures in the implementation of consultancy projects in the Middle East region. Here you will work in close coordination with various agencies and ministries.
- In addition, you will coordinate tax demands and audits and be in communication with tax consultancies and banking institutions.
- Successfully completed business training, ideally as an assistant, secretary or within the hotel industry
- First experiences as an assistant, ideally in professional services (consultancies, auditing, law firms etc.) or first experiences in an administrative function in a public authority or ministry in the Middle East
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Intercultural experience in the UAE and/or other Gulf states
- Very good knowledge of English and Arabic, ideally with good knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel (approx. 2-3 days per month)
- Highly motivated, taking own initiative and structured and conscientious approach to work
- Self-confident manner and smart appearance, strong service-oriented point of view and the ability to keep a cool head even in hectic situations
- Team spirit and a dash of humour
Data entery agents Dubai
Data Entry and Field Data collection executives required.
Entry level job, Minimum qualification Secondary education with skills in Excel/ ITI/Polytechnic
Full Time/Part Time positions. Sponsored visa holders/Interns can also apply.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with an experience in a similar role
The ideal candidate should have:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Fluent in both written and spoken English
Good knowledge of Hotel Operations
Good Hospitality Skills
Excellent MS Office Skills
We offer competitive salary, accommodation, annual vacations, free one-way ticket upon hire and during vacations, free meals and much more
Admin manager Dubai
One of our International client is in search of an experienced Admin Manager. The duties of the successful applicant will including the following below:
- Managing the administration function and supervising a small team of Administration Assistants
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and presentation material
- Controlling busy diary schedules, arranging internal and external meetings and preparing required paperwork
- Fielding incoming telephone calls and emails, managing routine enquiries where possible
- Maintaining HR records, administering the recruitment of staff and recording holiday and sickness absences
- Purchasing stationary, office supplies, telecom and maintenance services
Applicants must be willing to relocate and also be fond of the ocean. It involves a lot of traveling. Send your CV