Executive Secretary Dubai
A contracting company in Dubai is seeking an Arab male Executive Secretary. Qualifications: Min. of 2 years relevant experience Proficiency in English and Arabic languages (spoken and written) Well Versed in MS office ( Specifically MS Word,Excel, and Outlook) Good Communication Skills
Job description: We are looking forward one Arabic to English typist for typing center who can typing visa application ID medical.
minimum 2 years experience required.
Skill:- English (Read Write Speak)
Skill:- Arabic (Read Write Speak)
Interest Candidate can send CV
Executive Assistant Dubai
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO’s house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
Collect guests from the airport / hotel if required
• Provide general administrative and personal support to the MD and his family
• Maintain databases and help CEO to scheduling his daily activities.
A well established real estate company in Dubai is looking for an Administrator for their Customer Care/Projects department. Responsibilities will include handling procedures & customer contract documentation across several projects, maintain and monitor soft and hard copy records and preparation of regular status reports. The candidate should have 2-4 years experience in a similar role and must have good knowledge of basic accounting, be proficient in Excel, have good English
Admin officer Dubai
We are looking for 1 person as a consultant who has a corporation in place already in jebel ali free zone in Dubai. This person will be hired to open corporate bank accounts for business in UAE.He must have a drivers license and a valid passport. He must live in UAE.
He must speak english. He must be between 21 - 60 years old.
He must have a basic skill set at computers, nothing sophisticated.
He must be willing to travel to Europe if necessary.
Executive assistant Dubai
This organisation is a green fields company with significant financial backing within the information technology space. A key rollout partner for an exciting new collaboration between technology giants that has sent the wider industry atwitter, our client is a well placed, well funded, well oiled machine about to make some serious waves in big business.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant
- Ability to research, keep an ear to the ground, and manage upwards
- Ability to think on your feet and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Tenacity to thrive in a fluid, highly dynamic environment
- High level presentation and communication skills
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Past experience in sales administration in a technology environment
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The can do attitude and positive nature to enable you to communicate effectively.
- Strong Time Management and Organisation skills
Executive Secretary Dubai
Looking for a young and dynamic Female Executive Secretary to join our growing team
- Duties involved are managing the day to day admin work and assisting team with day to day secretarial work
- Well versed with MS office – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and other Computer Software Applications (Windows/IOS)
- Experience in all aspects of administrative support, (from taking minutes of meeting, maintaining databases, filing, making travel arrangements to scheduling and organizing meetings, interviews etc.)
- Other related duties as required by the superior
1.7-12 years experience in a law firm or multi-national company
2.Ability to work with a team in all levels of an organization
3.Proven management and leadership skills
4.Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
5.Excellent typing skills, able to type at least 60wpm while taking minutes of meeting
6. Should be able to start immediately
7.Book-keeping and office management skills
8.Ability to multi-task, good decision maker and can work without supervision
Office Manager Dubai
McLaughlin & Harvey can provide a full construction service, including design and build, civil engineering and facilities management. The Company also operates a number of divisions (Building Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering, Offshore, Energy, Facilities Management & Small Works, Frameworks and Specialist Joinery) with unique capabilities to suit specialist requirements. McLaughlin & Harvey has acquired a reputation for high quality building construction and civil engineering. The company has produced many landmark buildings throughout Great Britain and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit an Office Manager to provide a confidential support to Directors and Senior Management as well as providing diary management, travel co-ordination and secretarial services. Day to day management and efficient running of the office, ensuring the facilities are managed and maintained to a high standard, whilst also being hands on when required.