Admin manager Dubai
Job description: Administration Manager:
Maintain management procedures for office administration and operations including:
o Correspondence and communications (postal, electronic and telephonic)
o Finances and petty cash
o Documentation and records, tax records, lease, and confidential documents
o Office Inventory & Asset List
o Stationary and Office supplies
Coordinate the gathering of signatures for and prepare all corporate resolutions, legal documents, and related materials required for the Council.
Provide administrative support to the Management Committee, Board Committees, subcommittees, and working groups.
Responsible for maintenance of all office hardware and equipment.
Assist the General Secretary in the preparation and mailing of annual dues invoices and follow up mailings, ensure that office records show when dues have been processed, update all pertinent member information in the computer system.
Oversee the processing of new member applications.
Provide membership statistic, profiles, and special membership reports as required.
Maintain all bookkeeping functions. This would include: Preparing and processing of all checks
Events Management and Coordination for meetings, workshops, seminars, and conferences:
o Arrange venue hire, catering, room layout and logistics (including contract preparation)
o Distributes invitations and confirm of meetings
o Prepare agendas and take minutes of meetings
Carries out such other general responsibilities as may be delegated by the General Secretary of the Board of Directors.
Hafiz Waseem General Trading
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Well Spoken Arabic, English and Urdu/Hindi)
· schedules and coordinates appointments and meetings,
· Arranges travel, Prepares and produces correspondence,
· Maintains paper & electronic files,
· She must have experience in computer operation, net surfing, online research,
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: Bilingual Arabic/ English high skilled Administartion Assistant. F/M
Daties are majorably the meetings oraganisation and compagn for conference or meeting Translation, organising and following the needs of services by sub contrats.
The skills and experiences required are in the field of Finance management, free zone regulation and offshore law and public relations, real estate issue and human Ressource.
The business focus on international investment and global company development, executing strategy plan.
Working closer to CEO, for the daily events and following to udate scop schedule.
Interested Candidate send Cv, contact and personal Data on the website contact form: www.Wikilinesllc.com, Than w'll reply if to meet in Arabic and english with CEO for interview via online video conference.
- Welcome Clients
- Handling Telephone Calls & Transferring calls
- Attending to Property Maintenance Complaints
- Coordinating with Contractor for Repairs
- Preparing NOC letter for contractors
- Typing tenancy contract when required
- Preparing documents for Ejari
- Photocopy documents when required
- Proficient in Microsoft word & Excel
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: Arabic & English language is a must
Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Admin Manager Dubai
Deals with the Managing Director and other top managers outgoing correspondences, ensuring its accuracy and timely production and dispatch
• Maintain records of the ongoing all projects
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management
• Ability to work independently and professionally
• Organizes meetings, receiving visitors to the Managing Director and other top management.
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department
• Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
Required Education & Experience
• High School with at least 02 years experience in construction.
Personal Assistnat Dubai
Job description: Job description:
A leading property development company with an impressive property portfolio of successfully completed projects is seeking an experienced PA to support the CEO.
-Extensive and complex diary management.
-Arranging international travel including preparation of detailed travel itineraries,
visas, correspondence support and management of highly confidential matters.
-Managing and administering meetings and conferences; both local and international
including Board meetings, Team meetings and corporate social events
-Able to handle several competing deadlines and possess a proactive approach to your work schedule.
-Supporting the CEO with preparation of business reports and presentations for
-Acting as a gatekeeper including screening telephone calls and responding to emails
on behalf of the CEO
-Ensuring an effective document management system is maintained for both paper
and electronic documents
Office Administrator Dubai
We are looking for an office administrator (OA) working full time in DUBAI.
The OA must be adept at producing high-quality documents (Word, Excel) and presentations(PowerPoint) under tight deadlines, therefore knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Outlook is essential. Multitasking and prioritizing workflow are essential to success in this role.
The OA should be able to communicate in an articulate manner (written, verbal), and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
• Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting,
directing, and assisting visitors);
• Maintaining contacts and calendars via Outlook;
• Ordering, stocking, and distributing office supplies;
• Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents;
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments;
• Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files;
• Maintaining general office tidiness;
• Providing direct administrative support to office desired executive director;
• Helping with public presentations;
• Attending and assisting with community events;
• Assisting with other special projects related to design and exhibitions;
• Running errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned