Office Assistant Dubai
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment and serving customers.
Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
Dealing with incoming phone calls, emails, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the respective manager;
Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Need a Female Secretary / Personal Assistant for Financial Advisor in insurance brokerage firm .
Salary - Aed 5000 + Medical , 5 days a week .
Admin Officer Dubai
As an Admin you will be responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. Supports operations by supervising staff; planning organizing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new equipment’s with attention to budgetary constraints.
Ensure operations are adhered to policies and regulations.
Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
Manage schedules and deadlines. Organize and supervise other office activities such as events etc.
Coordinate with various Government agencies in processing RERA Course and Brokers ID. In addition to processing visa’s and health Insurance.
Managing all HR activities.send resume
We are currently looking for passionate and career oriented individual for the BACK OFFICE ASSISTANT position, to work for an Events company.
*The person should have minimum 1 - 2 years experience on the similar industry.
*Candidate have knowledge of computers and office routine.
*Preferably with IT background but not limited. Knowledge in IT. Softwares and Hardware
*Fluent in English.
*Presentable & Dynamic.
*Can work with tight deadlines.
*Has knowledge in marketing & purchasing.
*Good communication skills.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Career Level: Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Atleast 1 year experience on the same field
- Strong personal skills comfortable communicating (via email, phone calls and face to face contact)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (word, excel, power point)
- General knowledge in social media marketing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good at speaking/writing/listening English
- Well organized at work, flexible and responsible with excellent customer service
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, fast learner and hardworking
- Must have a professional, positive and with friendly attitude
- Should be reliable, sincere and trustworthy
- Meet and greet customers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Monitor and maintain accurate stock report, product price and keep track of the product expiry
- Responsible for sorting and proper packing of the product purchased by the customers
- Manage petty cash requests and ensure reporting and tracking of the fund utilized
- Submit daily orders, invoice/receipts, and file expense to reconcile to Manager’s report.
- Maintain up-to-date filing systems and ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Perform general file up, keep including the physical filing of paper works, receipts and uploading documents to the internal systems.
- Responsible for daily updates to the social media marketing platform for the business
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentations which will be requested by the Manager or the CEO of the company
- Perform general office management duties including ordering of supplies, expense reimbursements, preparing orders and invoices to customers.
- Assist the Manager in preparation of meetings, events and workshops and other business related events.
- Provide pro-active support by ensuring the smooth running of the business and managing the working environment.
- Provide other administrative support whenever required.
We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Solid communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that
Executive Assistant Dubai
We are currently looking for an Executive Personal Assistant. The ideal candidate must be a graduate, female, with good English and Russian speaking skills