A well established real estate company in Dubai is looking for an Administrator for their Customer Care/Projects department. Responsibilities will include handling procedures & customer contract documentation across several projects, maintain and monitor soft and hard copy records and preparation of regular status reports. The candidate should have 2-4 years experience in a similar role and must have good knowledge of basic accounting, be proficient in Excel, have good English
Job description: Looking for Secretary for Construction company with good English and Microsoft Office skills.
Minimum 5 years experience required and should be on husband or father visa.
Executive Secretary Dubai
Well known Travel agency in Dubai is hiring an Executive Secretary has well Experience in:
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Website update
- Computer Skills
- Prepare invoices or financial statements
- Make travel arrangements for executives
Admin Assistants Dubai
OFFICE STAFF DUBAI CITY We are leading Visa and Documentation Consultancy firm with 7 branches nationwide. We are looking for an office staff to be assigned in our new office in Dubai City.
Must be College Graduate.
Resident of Dubai or nearby areas are preferred.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
There will be a paid training for 8 weeks in our Dubai Office. Company will provide accommodation.
Interested applicants may email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is our company website for reference. http://www.ukparkingcontrol.com. Applicant should familiarize themselves in the company by visiting the website above. We will contact pre selected applicants once we receive their credentials.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Handle office management duties of all admin staff
Book workshop venues and all amenities required
Arrange for payment of supplier invoices
Prepare and dispatch clients invoices
Prepare and dispatch trainer resources
New business/business development activities, such as liaising with clients on business proposals and preparing non-complex quotations.
Compile and dispatch of bi-weekly and quarterly reports
Liaison with head office on all admin, recruitment and training issues.
Red Events Pro
Back Office Assistant Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for an enthusiastic Back Office Assistant.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event service.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved career oriented person like you.
What you have:
• Exceptional clerical knowledge of office duties including filing, use of copy machine, good organizational skills, experience working with computer word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• A courteous and professional demeanor.
• Detail oriented personality.
• In depth knowledge of maintaining office related documentation and paperwork.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.
Desired skills and experience:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Minimum 2 years related experience preferably in the same industry but not required.
• Female candidate is required.
• Ability to maintain liaison with vendors and suppliers.
Receptionist- Arabic Nationality
Receptionist- Arabic Nationality with 1 to 2 years experience. Bilingual with good Communications Skills required. Excellent salary package will be offered.