Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Executive Assistant Dubai
EA is a new real estate developer that has just setup there new office in Business Bay. We are looking to hire a variety of new staff to help fill positions. Since we are a new company with multiple projects around Dubai there is lots of area to grow within the organization. We welcome all candidates who feel they are qualified to apply for a job within our organization.
Summary of Job Descriptions
Responsible will include supporting high-level executives and management with a variety of tasks. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and request. Candidates must be fluent in english.
· Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
· Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
· Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
· Manage travel and schedule.
· Handle information requests.
· Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
· Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
· Prepare statistical reports.
· Manage spreadsheets.
· Greet and receive visitor.
· Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
· Coordinates office management activities.
· Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
· Prepare agenda for meetings.
· Takes and transcribes dictation.
· Helps prepare office budget.
· Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
· Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
· Coordinate committees and task forces.
· Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
· Receive and relay telephone messages.
· Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
· Sign for delivery packages
Range from 3000-8000 based on experience and qualifications.
Please forward your resume
Office Assistant Dubai
OFFICE ASSISTANT (M/F) for a General Trading Company in Bur Dubai required with at least 1 yrs UAE experience in office administration with computer skills like MS office, and able to communicate in English
If found suitable, visa can also be given for a UAE driver’s license holder. Candidates on husband / father’s visa may also apply.
Office administrator Dubai
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, the candidate will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. Job specific training shall be provided side by side.
• Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally. Handle office phone/ email and respond in a timely manner to all client inquiries.
• Maintain office logs, and compilation of reports after receipt of data from engineering team.
• Coordinates with in-house departments for internal facilities.
• Set up meetings for managers internally and with prospective/ existing clients in a professional manner.
• Escalation of inquires as needed to relevant team members.
• Handling of petty cash receipts and reconciliation of the same with accounts.
• Maintain contacts with clients and follow-up of opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Any candidate who doesn’t meet the prior 3 requirements shall not be considered.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Confident at redirecting work and escalation if required.
• Minimum 2 years or more
• Must have worked in time critical response position
• UAE Driving License is an advantage
Focus impex general trading llc
Office assistant two nos females with good language accounts and communication skill.Salary 2000 aed with commission.
2) drivers with uae licence.Salary 2000 aed with commission.
3) sales man with knowledge in general trading.2000 aed with commission.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Looking for a female Office Administrator with 2-5 years\' experience in Administration position and/or Hospitality industry - University degree - Located in Dubai - Fluency in English - Good communication skills. Please email CV