Arabic Secretary required preferably living in Ras Al Khaima UAE.
With good command of English language and very good experience working as Secretary for GM.
Computer literate and well knowledgeable in MS Office application
Job Type: Full-time
Admin officer Dubai
We are looking for 1 person as a consultant who has a corporation in place already in jebel ali free zone in Dubai. This person will be hired to open corporate bank accounts for business in UAE.He must have a drivers license and a valid passport. He must live in UAE.
He must speak english. He must be between 21 - 60 years old.
He must have a basic skill set at computers, nothing sophisticated.
He must be willing to travel to Europe if necessary.
Personal Assistant Dubai
-Maintains CEO calendar; accepts or declines commitments on his behalf, and prioritize complex scheduling.
-Provide Telephone coverage, answer executive phones, take accurate messages, know executiveâ€™s whereabouts at all times, and handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment.
-Reviews and prioritizes all incoming correspondence. Determines actions required, and follows through to completion. Researches and drafts responses on behalf of executive, or refers to executive for personal reply.
-Arranges internal and external meetings and events hosted by executive, and coordinates transportation, dates, time, location, food, speakers and all other formalities.
-Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
-Responsible for handling all travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, office site-meeting venues.
-Provides secretarial support; prints and types correspondence and reports
-Prepares various materials when requested using PowerPoint, word and Excel
-Sets up information filing systems and maintains the confidentiality and currency of office records, files and databases.
-Facilitates communications between executive and his reports, assesses the urgency of situations, and determines appropriate action.
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Admin Manager Dubai
Deals with the Managing Director and other top managers outgoing correspondences, ensuring its accuracy and timely production and dispatch
• Maintain records of the ongoing all projects
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management
• Ability to work independently and professionally
• Organizes meetings, receiving visitors to the Managing Director and other top management.
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department
• Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
Required Education & Experience
• High School with at least 02 years experience in construction.
Admin officer Dubai
Job description: One of the leading construction company in Dubai looking for Female gulf experienced female office secreaty cum administaror(Indian/Philippne). Candidates must have very good experience in the front office activities and haveng good skills in english. Offered salary id 3000- 3500
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer wanted, we are a internet service company in the middle east, we have over 1000 clients and we need admin staff to help us, you will wotk in the administrative dept to assist with all administrative duties, you must have PC and typing skills, salary is 10,000 AED per month
Administrative Officer Dubai
Responsible for Attending and Transferring the calls. • Scanning Documents, taking Print outs, Xerox, Fax, • Preparing Gate pass. • Ordering Stationary Items, and keeping the records. • Ticket Booking, Hotel Booking, Courier Booking. • Fixing appointment with Al Futtaim and Kia motors for all kind of vehicle service. • Keeping Record of all documents,. SALARY NEGOTIABLE