Party Camel Gifts LLC
Office Administrator (e-commerce)
About the company:
Party Camel is an online Party Shop, based in Al Qouz 1 Dubai: www.partycamel.com We sell partyware and gifting items throughout the UAE and GCC.
About the role:
Working as part of a small team in a friendly yet busy environment we are looking for a keen and energetic Indian female to join our admin team.
• Manage correspondence, liaise with courier service to ensure customer orders are delivered on time
• Create and update records and databases with personnel and product data. Ensure this is correct and well organised
• Coordinate operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) and action or redirect to appropriate department
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures if required
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Working hours 8:30-5.30 pm Sunday – Thursday and Sat: 9-3 pm
This role can be demanding and you must be able to work under pressure and able to multi-task. You must have excellent communication skills both written and spoken. If you think you've got what it takes then please email in your CV with a covering letter specifying why you would be perfect for this role to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is negotiable and dependent on skills and experience.
Centimetercube Real Estate
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Looking for Female Administrative Assistant/Office staff
able to communicate well in English both written and oral
able to multitask
able to adapt in fast paced environment
preferably on tourist/visit visa
starting salary is 2500 AED
OFFICE ADMIN Dubai
Looking for experienced FEMALE candidate for this position,
day to day office administration role and assisting sales and business development team to following their customer leads and update to team.
Office near Oud Metha Metro Station
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED4,000.00 /month
The migration firm
Immigration Sales Consultant to be a part of an excellent team. The role will be based in Dubai and you will be working closely with Immigration Lawyers and Advisers. The role requires at least 1-2 years of immigration and visa sales experience.
Making outbound calls to either “warm” or “hot” leads provided, to assist them by answering questions in regards to visas they are interested in applying for and signing them up.
Handling outbound telemarketing and providing excellent client service.
Responding to incoming emails and phone queries.
Achieve monthly sales target.
Minimum Experience: Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in visas and immigration telesales.
Job-Specific Skills: People Skills; Ability to think on your feet; closing skills; negotiation and persuasion; ability to build new relationships; ability to work under pressure; prospect filtering; unique selling proposition (USP) and tactful follow-up skills.
Behavioral Competencies: Well planned and organised, emotionally intelligent, consistent, effective prospecting, listen to prospects, help prospects and avoid obstacles, strong interpersonal, etc.
Essential communication skills: Excellent English – (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills)
Employment Type: Full Time
Interested candidates please send your updated CV
Administrative Assistant UAE
Administrative Assistant Abu Dhabi
Full time job, 6 days per week.
Applicant must have UAE Residence Visa
Salary 4000-6000 AED
UAE Driving licence as advantage
Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office operation.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
take and distribute accurate messages
greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
coordinate messenger and courier service
receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
prepare outgoing mail for distribution
fax, scan and copy documents
maintain office filing and storage systems
update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
retrieve information when requested
update and maintain internal staff contact lists
co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit cards
type documents, reports and correspondence
organize travel arrangements for staff
co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
assist with event planning and implementation
monitor and maintain office supplies
ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
keep office area clean and tidy
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
business college training an advantage
previous office experience may be requested but this can also be entry level position
competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
English, Arabic, Russian (as advantage)
numeracy and literacy skills
organization and planning skills
work management and prioritizing skills
verbal and written communication skills
problem solving ability
attention to detail
Admin Supervisor Dubai
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR Dubai
A reputed health and wellness center in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a FEMALE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR
- She must have a minimum of 3years relevant experience in the industry.
- Her age is 29 to 40 years old.
- She must have strong work ethics, professionalism and accountability
- She has excellent leadership skills and customer service focus
- She must have excellent verbal and written communication skill both English and Arabic
- Competitive salary package and benefits awaits her
- She is effective in handling a day to day operation of the center and reporting to the manager.
- She will supervise all staff and assign necessary duties to them.
- She is responsible in monitoring the orderliness of the center and maintaining its equipment.
Administrative officer Dubai
CHECKING ALL EMAILS ON HOURLY BASIS MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF Ms WORD answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence maintaining diaries and arranging appointments Must be fluent in English & have knowledge in accounts & administration Must possess very good English communication skills
Office Administrator Dubai
We are looking for office administrator / time keeper/ Accountant.Duties include to prepare daily / monthly time sheets, updates employees records.Daily office admin work including files, emails, coordination etc.Any other reports required by management.
Urgent hiring. as soon as.