Contracts Manager Dubai
Administration, maintenance and monitoring of primary reports in relation to departmental key performance indicators
- including availability, freesale only, zero turnover, supplier override, recommended hotels and other reports integral to the overall Product strategy.
Assist in the organisation of business trips for contracts managers
- including organising schedules, providing contract copies and JacTravel hotel information pages, destination and/or hotel reports, company essential back-up information for new hotels, defined pricing analysis where required.
- Personal contracting duties may be assigned by the senior contracts manager with a specified number of contracts and according travel schedule.
- Offer extranet training to newly contracted hotels.
- Each co-ordinator to have individual responsibility for contracting-led initiatives as assigned by Head of Contracting.
General office tasks
- Running scheduled reports
- Ensuring that received signed contracts are clear, legible and completed in full in accordance with company guidelines. Unacceptable contracts to be returned to contracts managers for revision.
- Answering phone on behalf of contracts managers when they are away from the office on company business.
- Assisting with urgent mail that may require office-based help when contracts managers are away on company business.
- Maintaining mailboxes when contracts managers absent on annual leave
- Filing of signed contracts
- Organising and administering hotel presentations to JacTravel staff
- Update and advise of ongoing hotel refurbishment programmes.
Assist in essential support for multiple or urgent agreements
- Help with drawing up and renewals of chain and overseas supplier contracts
- Draw up urgent contracts on contracts managers behalf if required Assist H&S requirements
- Chase hotels for return of H&S questionnaire and prompt contracts managers of outstanding ahead of business trips.
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We are currently looking for Receptionist- cum-Client Coordinator for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
ïƒ˜ Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
ïƒ˜ Should have an amiable, impressive personality with good interpersonal skills
ïƒ˜ Should be capable of managing calls and able to communicate at both official and business levels
ïƒ˜ Maintain relationship with existing and new clients.
ïƒ˜ Must be well-versed with MS Office, Internet etc.
ïƒ˜ Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
Should you be interested in the above opportunity, please send us your latest resume
HR/ Admin assistant Dubai
|RP visa application/ renewal for the Dubai company employees|
|Registering/ Renewal of Dubai company with different Govt Bodies|
|Accomodation, OTB and pick up planning for Dubai consultants|
|Maintenance and Renewal of the offices|
|Maintenance and Renewal of the various Guest Houses|
|Allowance and Expense Distribution|
|Utility Bill payments of all the offices and Guest houses in UAE|
|HR related document issuance ( Various certificates/ NOC, etc)|
|Employee/ Labour contract collection / submission|
Virtual Assistant Dubai
Virtual Personal Assistant Vacancy
This is a part-time job for a virtual assistant based in Dubai on her/his own visa.
2 Years of relevant experience
Fluent English (oral and written)
Passion for admin and business support
Attention to detail, confidentiality and integrity
Social media skills
Knowledge of advanced admin and business support for business owners.
You will be working from home with occasional office visits (once every two weeks), 10-15 hours a week (40-50 hours a month) for an entrepreneur, investor and business consultant.
Compensation up to 8000 AED for the right candidate.
Office Assistant Dubai
An office assistant is needed in jebel Ali free zone for handling office jobs, import and export and contact with suppliers and customers
- English(speaking and writing)
- computer ( specially Microsoft office)
- young and energetic
Administrative Manager Dubai
Administrative manager required for hospitality and travel agency, this is a great time to join us as we are expanding, we offer a great salary package
Office Admin Dubai
Urgent Hiring: Female Office Admin cum Sales
Excellent communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Tourist/Visit/Cancelled Visa preferred
Personal assistant Dubai
Looking for an experienced personal assistant, with 3-5 years’ experience with ability to anticipate needs and think proactively. Customer service oriented and has knowledge in finance. With excellent multi-tasking skills and strong organizational and analytical skills To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Superb attention to detail
• Experience in analyzing and developing generic report and reading general financial information.
• Ability to continually prioritize using own judgement
• Exceptional travel, calendar and schedule management experience
• Highly self-directed and motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Appreciation for high standard and striving for excellence
• Outstanding service orientation and interpersonal skills, ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people under varied circumstances
• Ability to anticipate needs and think proactively
• Customer service oriented
• Project management
• Schedule management
• Travel management
• Excellent in verbal and written communication in English
• Minimum 3 years in top level executive assistant and personal assistant support.
• Exceptional judgement and discretion, ability to make sound decisions with minimal direction
Ability to work with others in past paced, dynamic environment