Office Assistant Dubai
We are looking for office assistant with U.A.E driving license for our company
Maintain and update employees personal files, Visa renewal, ensure the process visa application for new and renewal of the visa, maintain the soft copy of the employees documents,filling of documents in employees personal file and updating of database,Advance excel skills.Documentation
Job type;Full time
Salary ; 3,000/month
Admin assistant Dubai
Looking for an Office Admin for an upcoming e-commerce firm.
Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Administrative Officer Dubai
The perfect candidate for this position is a Female on a husband or father visa.
Duties and responsibilities:
Perform administrative and office support activities;
Coordinating of projects; Meeting arrangements;
Responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses and registration.
Check, collect & Pay Utilities (DEWA, EMPOWER,…), & The Communication bills (Etisalat, DU, …)
Handling Petty Cash & Invoices
Fluent English-Good reading, writing & communication skills;
Experience and proficiency using the Microsoft Office software package (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and experience with formatting text and statistical data;
Problem-solving skills and ability to work in a cooperative manner with other staff members;
Take own initiative to improve the working conditions for the team;
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, high-energy environment
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
The salary for this position is AED 5000 + health insurance!
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for looking for a male individual to perform various administrative and clerical tasks and who could take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. He must be professional, organized and work quickly. He needs to be detailed, giving attention to each task. He must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
He is also responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting and helping to create a pleasant environment for workers and visitor. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Job type: Full time
Location: DIFC, Dubai
Salary: To be discuss
• Preferred Filipino Nationality - ONLY MALE;
• Ages from 25 to 35 years old
• Highschool diploma or associate’s degree
• Proven work experience as Office worker/clerk in UAE
• Knowledge in preparing various tea & coffee (specially Arabic drinks/coffee/tea)
• Warm personality with good communication skills
Primary duties responsibilities:
• Answer phones and greet clients warmly. Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
• Clean the office especially the Chairman’s office and other designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc) The goal is to keep the office in a clean and orderly condition.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
• Prepare coffee/ tea or get water for the Chairman, staff and visitors
Executive Assistant Dubai
Job Description:1. Stable profile, serviced for the same company 3 years at least.
2. Have minimum 3-4 years’ Executive Secretary experience in UAE,
managing Calendar/Agenda/Appointment of Senior Director/manager. Have
background of Large organization ,Knowing procedure well.
3. Good communication and presentation skills, Confident, Versatility, fast
response, energetic problem – solving abilities are required ,Able to
handle any emergence and unexpected cases
4. Excellent MS office using(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Key Skills: 25-35 years old, Female, Single, Indian/Filipinas preferred.
Comes from facilities management/property management/construction
/project management/procurement industry background.
Secretary will report to SVP of Facilities Management, should be ready to
work in the site office and headquarters with the SVP.Job Location: DubaiJob Sector:Real Estate
Required Experience: 3 - 4 year(s)Relevant Experience:3 years
Salary Range:AED 5000 - 8000
Personal assistant Dubai
Seeking Personal Assistant to CEO. Must be willing to travel. Salary negotiable from AED 10,000 plus apartment plus Car. Incentive Bonuses.
* acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
* managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
* booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
* organising events and conferences
* reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
* typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
* managing databases and filing systems
* implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
* liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
* collating and filing expenses
* miscellaneous tasks eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
Administration Dubai An international security consulting firm, based in the United States, is currently looking to fill a Personal Assistant position in Dubai. This position will be responsible for assisting the CEO, as well as visiting staff and clients, during their stay. Additional duties would include virtual services while supervisors are not in Dubai, and physical presence while they are in Dubai. This entry-level position provides opportunities for advancement, travel and relocation. Successful candidate will have a good knowledge of Dubai, its customs, etc and should already be located in Dubai.If interested, respond back with cv/photo, as well as salary requirements.
Personal assistant Dubai
(Personal Assistant) Job brief:
We are looking for a responsible, reliable Personal Assistant based in Sharjah to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to boss’s working life and personal life. Having a time flexibility and driving license is needed. With a Salary of 2500 Dhs.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Listening and Communication Skills:
You will be expected to follow instruction from your boss, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based from your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly. Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Standing in for their manager in their absence.
• People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
• Organizational Skills: Your boss will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require a successful personal assistant to have terrific organizational skills.
• Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents. Knows how to use smartphones & aware of using apps such as (WhatsApp, google maps..). Fully aware with Microsoft office programs (PowerPoint, Word & Excel).