Admin officer Dubai
Job description: We Require Admin coordinator who has experience in accounts and payroll.
Should be excellent with MS office and drafting.
No UAE experience required. Salary AED 4500 to 5000, per month
Admin assistant Dubai
Looking for an Office Admin for an upcoming e-commerce firm.
Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Admin Manager Dubai
We are looking for services of an Admin Manager. High school diploma Requires four (2) years related business experience including two (1) years as a HR related experience. PC experience and solid proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Software CPS or one (1) year of related college courses preferred Good spelling, punctuation and basic English grammar skills. Ability to prioritize daily issues, good communication skills. Good human relations skills
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Assists/ Helps in the Admin/ HR/ Finance Department
- Basic understanding in Accounting
- Prepares Invoices/ LPO
- Prepares and maintains Financial Report
- Hotel/ Flight Bookings
- PRO works like visa/ license processing/ renewals / vehicle/ insurance renewals
- Bill payments, check collections, deposit and submit bank transfers
- Receptionist, arrange couriers
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and the like
- Strong Communication Skills
- Can work under pressure
We are in need of an office secretary of any nationality. Computer literate and have a knowledge on illustrator and photo shop.
PROCUREMENT OFFICER Dubai
Having experience in Structural steel engineering company.
Knowledge in BOQ, Purchase, supplier relation, international market.
Good communication skill, pro active, willing to learn.
Admin Manager Dubai
Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Prepare documents for product registration in the Municipality, submit and follow up on the same.
- Handle the day to day Office Administration and manage the office supplies
- Perform administrative tasks such as renewals of license, company insurance, employees’ health insurance, visa and others.
- Providing general office support to the team
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- UAE Driving license is a plus
- Arabic language is a plus
Sidi Star General Trading LLC
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Dubai
and BACK OFFICE SALES 1. Receiving all emails (inquiries from all our clients and general communication) 2. Handle all clients’ services sales related queries – on inquiries, request for information and/or all communication 3. Maintaining all clients’ file & office documentation related to office administration 4. In charge of order processing – from receiving and issuing of quotations/offers, to taking & confirming orders, invoicing and documentation requirements 5. Monitoring clients debtors and creditors related to confirmed orders based on agreed payment terms 6. Organizing, filing, and keeping up to date all the documents related to the business. 7. Responsible for all office supplies and maintenance of equipments 8. Act as Personal Assistant to the CEO 9. All other related work to office administration and related to sales procedure *Further tasks will be described upon the interview Skills • Excellent English oral and written communication skills • Works with a high level of accuracy • Organized, punctual and flexible • Ability to prioritize , multi-task skills and meet deadlines • Strong computer skills Advantage if can join immediately