Office Manager Dubai
A rapidly growing company in financial services is seeking an Office Manager to join a team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, and additionally provide carry out all PA duties for the General Manager of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as primary day to day contact with Landlord\'s agents for issues associated with maintenance, building reception and common areas
* Oversee contractors/suppliers to ensure high standards are maintained and security is not compromised
* Negotiate with suppliers regarding price increases and oversee the authorization of supplier invoices
* Maintain the highest quality of service within the reception area, ensuring a highly professional meet and greet service is delivered for all company visitors, and the front desk is covered at all times
* Manage the maintenance schedule of equipment. Including but not limited to air conditioning, water pumps/taps, Shred-It bins & electrical needs
* Negotiate corporate hotel discounts and arrange for all travel bookings for the GM.
* Manage and oversee ad-hoc projects relating to the physical infrastructure of the premises
* Plan periodic social events for the Dubai office
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
* Fluent Arabic & English speaker
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Ideally you must already work within financial services
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Resilient when working under pressure
Looking for a smart and presentable female candidate with pleasing personality to handle front desk of the office operations and perform basic work pertaining to handling inbound and outbound phone calls, customer service, clerical work, greeting clients, responding to emails, setting appointments and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receptionist will attend calls from the manager at any time of emergency update.
Other day to day tasks assigned by the management.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Should be punctual.
- Assist HR with the Admin related activities.
- COMPANY PROJECTS AND CONFIDANTAIL INFO SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED OUT OF THE PRESIMSES.
Qualification and Experience:
- Should be a graduate
- Should have one year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written is must
- Excellent command over MS Office
- Experience in accounts and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: AED 3,000-AED 4,000 per month
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
we are looking for a Administrator / Officer for Real Estate that can handle all real estate's office work. The applicant need to be at least 2 years experience in real estate with full knowledge of transfer contracts, portals ads, listings and leads managements.
Bachelor's degree graduate
- Excellent in MIS Reports and Microsoft Excel
- Well-verse in English both written and verbal
- Must be smart and with strong organizational skills
- Able to grasp instructions quickly
- Can join immediately
- Visit visa preferred
Data Entry Operator Dubai
the job entails sending template emails around the world explaining the company's products and services. All work is done on the computer.
At this point we are unable to sponsor visa's and so are looking to hire people already in Dubai on dependent visa's from their spouse/parent.
Basic starting salary is 2000-3000 depending on your capabilities + commission which includes repeat orders.
Office Manager Dubai
- Small team growing fast and needing organisation
- A local organization with global clients
Woodthorpe Wright Associates FZ LLC is a fast growing business coaching company. We need an office manager with skills, experience and savvy to be the back bone of day-to-day operations.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to love variety, work independently, communicate well and be super organised. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proven track record in office administration. You may have experience from a different field than small business or coaching but will have proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company. The salary is Aed 7,500-12,500 depending on experience, ability and attitude.
This is a unique opportunity and the role design can be flexible to fit the strengths and interests of the right candidate.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Diary management, travel itinerary, scheduling and event co-ordination
- Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Set-up systems and procedures as required
- Invoice clients and manage accounts payable
- Personal administration duties for Managing Director
Administrative Staff Dubai
analytical and problem solving skills
decision making skills
effective verbal and listening communications skills
effective written communications skills
stress management skills
Male or Female
Single or Married
Preferably not more than 38 years old
Experience is an advantage
Must be a graduate of any four-year course
Can work with minimum supervision
Must be hardworking, honest and responsible
Clerical specialist Qatar
CLERICAL SPECIALIST QATAR
Large electronics company in the UAE area is seeking a Sr. Clerical Specialist. A degree plus a minimum of 3 years experience of clerical/data analysis experience, or in lieu of degree, must have a minimum of 5 years directly related experience. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Intermediate level Business Object knowledge is a plus. Excellent verbal and written skills. Able to work in a team environment. Basic technical knowledge of computer hardware is a plus. Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Ability to work independently and accurately with strong attention to details. Ability to work overtime as required. Provide administrative support to engineering team. Organize and maintain engineering documents, including process procedures, engineering change notices, process change bulletins, technical bulletins. Perform data collection and analysis. Other duties as assigned