Executive assistant Dubai
Administrative Officer Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operating office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, switchboards and online record management
• Updating property master inventory excel sheet and updating property website on regular basis. Promoting properties and company website on social media.
• Handling confidential information, including sales purchase agreement, rental applications and copies of personal identification documents
• Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mails and phone calls.
• Liaising with Property Managers and Real Estate Salespeople regarding their office
• Be attentive at the reception desk during working hours and not to leave the desk except during lunch time or any other emergency situation.
• Organizing travel arrangements, conferences, meetings and social functions
• Auditing and purchasing office supplies
• Keeping minutes of the meeting.
• Personal secretary to the Director of the company
• Attending company guest and Directors with refreshments and also replenishing the company stationery & pantry stocks.
• Maintaining petty cash of the company.
• Any other duty or responsibility which falls in favor of the company’s benefit
Personal assistant Dubai
• Manage, assist and organize calendar for Managing Director.
• Assist in the permit preparation.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
• Should be able to work under pressure
• Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a CEO.
• IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
• Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
• Replying to emails, faxes and post Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Work experience as a personal assistant 1-2 years
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Driving License would be considered as an advantage.
• With pleasing personality
• Can join immediately.
• Any nationalities.
• Must be Female
• Full Time
Administrative Staff Dubai
OFFICE STAFF DUBAI CITY We are leading Visa and Documentation Consultancy firm with 7 branches nationwide. We are looking for an office staff to be assigned in our new office in Dubai City.
Must be College Graduate.
Resident of Dubai or nearby areas are preferred.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
There will be a paid training for 8 weeks in our Dubai Office. Company will provide accommodation.
Interested applicants may email CV to email@example.com.
Below is our company website for reference. https://www.ukpcappeals.co.uk/. Applicant should familiarize themselves in the company by visiting the website above. We will contact pre selected applicants once we receive their credentials.
Aquaness Environmental Chemicals
Office Manager/ Administrator/ Personal Assistant Dubai
The position combines the above mentioned three roles into one.
Our ideal candidate will have a vast experience (minimum 5 years) in the oil and gas field (preferably in the region) and a strong background in business administration.
A Western education, and the command of multiple languages is a definitive plus.
We offer a competitive salary.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Business Development Officer Dubai
Job description: Excellent communication skills
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
Strong determination and the drive to work towards targets
Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
Attention to details
The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products
The candidate should have work experience in this field so that they can face the customers easily with full confidence.
Good knowledge of makeup and skin care products it is a must
Administrative Officer Dubai
Must be good with a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, A etc. 2. Booking rooms and conference facilities; 3. Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing; 4. Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts; 5. Sorting and distributing incoming mails and organising and sending mails 6. Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation; 7. Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information; 8. Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues, salary is negotiable
Admin officer Dubai
Job description: Leading Recruitment Consultancy requires Female for office admin/telesales under husband sponsorship. Mail CVs to Salary: 2500dhs