Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for looking for a male individual to perform various administrative and clerical tasks and who could take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. He must be professional, organized and work quickly. He needs to be detailed, giving attention to each task. He must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
He is also responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting and helping to create a pleasant environment for workers and visitor. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Job type: Full time
Location: DIFC, Dubai
Salary: To be discuss
• Preferred Filipino Nationality - ONLY MALE;
• Ages from 25 to 35 years old
• Highschool diploma or associate’s degree
• Proven work experience as Office worker/clerk in UAE
• Knowledge in preparing various tea & coffee (specially Arabic drinks/coffee/tea)
• Warm personality with good communication skills
Primary duties responsibilities:
• Answer phones and greet clients warmly. Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
• Clean the office especially the Chairman’s office and other designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc) The goal is to keep the office in a clean and orderly condition.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
• Prepare coffee/ tea or get water for the Chairman, staff and visitors
We are a consulting company now looking for an experienced English-speaking typist / personal assistant. You would be working with one of our consultant - originally from the US - who requires someone to do content-writing for him.
The ideal candidate will have two (2) or more years experience in a similar role.
Mission will take place in Bur Dubai.
Rates will depend on the candidate’s experience.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent typing skills
- Previous experience in Public financial management is a plus
Al Amaara Construction LLC
Secretary: Must be 2 to 3 years Job Experience in Construction
Good Communication skills.
2.Purchase Coordinator: Must be 2 to 3 years Job Experience in
Good Communication skills.
Admin Manager Dubai
Signs & Architectural Metal Work Company is URGENTLY looking for HR & ADMIN MANAGER who has the following qualifications;
** Working knowledge of UAE Labor Law (A to Z)
** Bachelor’s Degree or higher
** At least 6 years working experience as HR in the UAE or GCC (less than that need not apply)
** Experience with different HR Systems – Personnel or Recruitment etc (SAP – ERP )
** Extensive experience in Payroll, Personnel, international Recruitment, Performance Management and Policy Development.
** Excellent communication and people skills
** Willing to work at Al Qouz Industrial Area
** Experience with contracting companies
***** EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE AWAITS *****
` Recruitment, on boarding, performance management, terminations or resignations.
` Compensations and benefits
` Policies, procedures and job description development
` Training and conflict resolution
` Strategic Personnel planning
` Admin responsibilities such as checking and signing off of invoices, monitor expenses, insurance packages, company leases, management meetings, company events etc.
Administration Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant for our Marketing department, to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Will be able to work on a variety of tasks related to the Marketing managers working life and communication.
Arabic Nationals with Excellent verbal and written English
Very good communications skills
MS Office and English proficiency
Proven working experience as a personal assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
PA diploma or Bachelors degree or certification would be considered an advantage
Admin Assistant / Office Coordinator Dubai
Performs administrative and office support activities for the team.
Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, managing the office finances (petty cash, Quickbooks software), making and presenting required reports to the owner, processing the teamâ€™s monthly salary, making quotations, issuing invoices and receipts, and filing. Other duties include liaising with the PRO for visa related matters, tracking and managing the studio/office supplies.
Performs administrative and office support activities for the team
Assistant to the owner
Fielding telephone calls
Receiving and directing visitors of the studio
Responding emails or forwarding them to the correct person
Filing and backing up office records
Manages the studio/office supplies
Office Manager Dubai
- Small team growing fast and needing organisation
- A local organization with global clients
Woodthorpe Wright Associates FZ LLC is a fast growing business coaching company. We need an office manager with skills, experience and savvy to be the back bone of day-to-day operations.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to love variety, work independently, communicate well and be super organised. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proven track record in office administration. You may have experience from a different field than small business or coaching but will have proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company. The salary is Aed 7,500-12,500 depending on experience, ability and attitude.
This is a unique opportunity and the role design can be flexible to fit the strengths and interests of the right candidate.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Diary management, travel itinerary, scheduling and event co-ordination
- Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Set-up systems and procedures as required
- Invoice clients and manage accounts payable
- Personal administration duties for Managing Director
Executive Assistant Dubai
TeleWorld FZCO is currently looking for an Executive Secretary to provide all the necessary comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Manager and the leadership team, and carry out all the administrative and coordination responsibilities, effectively managing all the senior office’s official affairs:
- Freshers/New Graduates with knowledge of secretarial at General Management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone and E-mail skills
- Secretarial training (typing, coordination, computer literacy (MS Office))
- Time management skills: able to prioritize and organize well
- Proficient and Fluent in spoken and written English language;
-Nationality : Any Asian Female Only with Pleasing Personality. Preferably new graduates/ On Visit Visa
Due to the high number of applications we receive we will only be able to reply to those applicants who fit the profile as detailed above. If you have not heard from us within a month it means we have not been able to match you with our requirements.