Office Administrator Dubai
We are looking for a female candidate to run and manage a small office with following criteria.
- Customer service experience
- Office Administration (Running the office by arranging schedules, meetings, answering queries etc)
- Good social media skills and knowledge to promote the company
- Should be able to use her own intiative
- Excellent communication skills
Expected salary and package to be discussed at the interview or send us the requirements.
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Administrative Officers Dubai
Should have knowledge of tendering, bidding for the clients.
- Extensive experience in Sourcing of material from Dubai local markets for the clients/tenders.
- Good knowledge of Dubai local Markets and good vendor database management.
- If worked with Relief Supply organisation will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked with TRADING Companies.
- Knowledge of banking and admin related task.
- can handle clients and suppliers too. salary is negotiable
Inventory Clerk Dubai
Roles and Responsibilities
Compute and record total of the transaction.
Handle all cash transaction of the company
Update cash book on daily basis.
Receive cash and cheque and issue receipt vouchers.
Process all official payments
Prepare cash receipt voucher and cash payment voucher
Making accounting entries in TALLY ERP 9.
Follow up with clients for payments collection
Giving weekly loss-profit report
Preparation of balance sheet
Handling of the petty cash
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Assists/ Helps in the Admin/ HR/ Finance Department
- Basic understanding in Accounting
- Prepares Invoices/ LPO
- Prepares and maintains Financial Report
- Hotel/ Flight Bookings
- PRO works like visa/ license processing/ renewals / vehicle/ insurance renewals
- Bill payments, check collections, deposit and submit bank transfers
- Receptionist, arrange couriers
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and the like
- Strong Communication Skills
- Can work under pressure
Singapore Cargo LLC
Appointed Person will be Responsible for Following: - Cargo Documentation of all cargo incoming and outgoing - Customer Feedback Receipt - Phone Attendance - Understanding procedures of cargo forwarding and warehouse operation Contact with your CV
Back office Administration Dubai
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with positive attitute who is well organised and punctual. Previous experience within Freezone is preferred, good knowledge of Dubai, must be able to speak and write English formally.
Required to manage and maintain the office and assist us with day to day running of the business including the below responsibilites:
- Filing and organising the office
- Organising Samples from Shipments
- Updating registers
- Customer Service emails
- POA tasks to pick up docs & drop off etc
- Writing orders
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Photocopying & Scanning agreements & corp docs etc
- Reception Duties
- Site Visit training
- DMCC Portal management & queries
- Filling in Bank forms
Profile of individual
- Young 20’s or 30’s
- Basic knowledge of office word, excel
- Nationality not important, Languages: English well spoken & written. Other languages are a plus
- Education: bachelor degree or vocational course certificate
- Presentable Image
- Interest or experience in Luxury products
- Responsible, trustworthy and reliable
Office Manager Dubai
Norváth & Partners successfully expands its consulting activities in the Middle East, especially in the United Arab Emirates and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our consulting approach focusses on our functional skills in the fields of Corporate Performance Management and Performance Optimization, from strategy to implementation.
- As Office Manager & Accounts Administrator (m/f/d) you will play an important role in our team, backing up and supporting the work of our consultants.
To this end you will be responsible for professional office support and organisation, handling the office equipment and providing necessary documents (contracts, visa letters, health insurances, licences, registrations, certificates etc.).
- On top of this, you will take over responsibility in the administrative procedures for accounting. Here you will be in communication with auditor, submit tax forms, identify and address discrepancies, report on the status of accounts payable and receivable, update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets and pay GOSI contributions.
- In addition, you will handle and support the banking and invoicing process by managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors, processing bank deposits, transferring bid bonds, funds & salaries, conducting monthly verification, reconciling financial statements, managing petty cash and ensuring timely payments.
- Successfully completed Bachelor´s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role and in office management tasks, ideally in professional services (consultancies, auditing, law firms etc.) or first experiences in an administrative function in a public authority or ministry in the Middle East
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Intercultural experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and/or other Gulf states
- Very good knowledge of English and Arabic
- Willingness to travel (approx. 2-3 days per month)
- Highly motivated, taking own initiative and structured and conscientious approach to work
- Self-confident manner and smart appearance, strong service-oriented point of view and the ability to keep a cool head even in hectic situations
- Team spirit and a dash of humour
Administrative assistant Dubai
You will be part of a small team where your responsibilities will include preparing documents, data entry, attending to customer service queries, resolving issues, database maintenance, filing, and general administration.
To be successful you must have:
* Good organisational skills
* High attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Finance is advantageous
* Computer literate - proficient with MS Word and Excel
* Good customer service
If you are a strong team player, analytical and have a passion for administration, we have the opportunity for you to be working with a professional organisation who support and appreciate their employees. For a confidential discussion