Administrative Officer Dubai
Looking for a female Office Administrator with 2-5 years\' experience in Administration position and/or Hospitality industry - University degree - Located in Dubai - Fluency in English - Good communication skills. Please email CV
Administrative officer Dubai
CHECKING ALL EMAILS ON HOURLY BASIS MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF Ms WORD answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence maintaining diaries and arranging appointments Must be fluent in English & have knowledge in accounts & administration Must possess very good English communication skills
As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
•Answer phone calls and redirect them when•Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
•Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
•File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
•Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
•Develop and maintain a filing system
•Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
•Make travel arrangements
•Document expenses and hand in report
•deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook)
Admin Manager Dubai
We are looking for services of an Admin Manager. High school diploma Requires four (2) years related business experience including two (1) years as a HR related experience. PC experience and solid proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Software CPS or one (1) year of related college courses preferred Good spelling, punctuation and basic English grammar skills. Ability to prioritize daily issues, good communication skills. Good human relations skills
Duties and Responsibilities
answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
Office Manager Dubai
Norváth & Partners successfully expands its consulting activities in the Middle East, especially in the United Arab Emirates and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our consulting approach focusses on our functional skills in the fields of Corporate Performance Management and Performance Optimization, from strategy to implementation.
- As Office Manager & Accounts Administrator (m/f/d) you will play an important role in our team, backing up and supporting the work of our consultants.
To this end you will be responsible for professional office support and organisation, handling the office equipment and providing necessary documents (contracts, visa letters, health insurances, licences, registrations, certificates etc.).
- On top of this, you will take over responsibility in the administrative procedures for accounting. Here you will be in communication with auditor, submit tax forms, identify and address discrepancies, report on the status of accounts payable and receivable, update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets and pay GOSI contributions.
- In addition, you will handle and support the banking and invoicing process by managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors, processing bank deposits, transferring bid bonds, funds & salaries, conducting monthly verification, reconciling financial statements, managing petty cash and ensuring timely payments.
- Successfully completed Bachelor´s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role and in office management tasks, ideally in professional services (consultancies, auditing, law firms etc.) or first experiences in an administrative function in a public authority or ministry in the Middle East
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Intercultural experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and/or other Gulf states
- Very good knowledge of English and Arabic
- Willingness to travel (approx. 2-3 days per month)
- Highly motivated, taking own initiative and structured and conscientious approach to work
- Self-confident manner and smart appearance, strong service-oriented point of view and the ability to keep a cool head even in hectic situations
- Team spirit and a dash of humour
Account Executive Dubai
As the Digital Account Executive, you will be sound with excellent project management skills and experience in managing digital assets from A-Z. Your role will be to scope, define, manage and lead the implementation of projects. You will be responsible for managing internal resources and directly communicate with clients.
You will require the ability to manage a team, have strong project management skills, technical writing experience and strong communication skills.
1+ years’ work experience in a professional setting in a similar role
Good understanding of design workflow
Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Good understanding of development and coding processes
Good understanding of web-technologies
Excellent skills in managing budgets, schedules and project requirements
Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
Great communication skills
Bilingual Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (advanced level) is essential.
o Providing administrative support to internal/external departments and individuals
o Act as a first point of contact for the visitors: meet, greet and direct
o Drafting letters of engagement and related correspondence, distributing memos, typing and editing documents
o Answering, directing and screening telephone calls and responding to inquiries
o Translating documents Arabic-English
o Scheduling appointments, updating the company calendar and arranging conference rooms
o Maintaining filing system
o Making travel arrangements in a time-effective way
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment