Executive Secretary Dubai
Well known Travel agency in Dubai is hiring an Executive Secretary has well Experience in:
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Website update
- Computer Skills
- Prepare invoices or financial statements
- Make travel arrangements for executives
Office Administrator Dubai
We are looking for office administrator / time keeper/ Accountant.Duties include to prepare daily / monthly time sheets, updates employees records.Daily office admin work including files, emails, coordination etc.Any other reports required by management.
Urgent hiring. as soon as.
Day 1 Productions Inc. Is a full service entertainment firm based in the United States. Our newest subsidiary - Dulce XVI Concierge - is coming to the UAE in January 2014. This start-up is targeted at providing celebrity appearances/performances to the personal events of the elite. For example, the \"Sweet 16\" birthday party of a business mogul\'s daughter. The unique opportunity that is being presented here is the chance to be the UAE representative for our organization and close lucrative deals. Requirements: We are looking for someone who is adept in the art of sales. Secondly, we are looking for an individual who possesses the social connections whereas as to mingle with the elite and set leads. A bachelors degree is encouraged but not required. Payment: The lucrative disposition of this position makes it a commission based job. In short; the more individuals you network with and convince to book a celebrity for their personal or corporate event, the more you get paid. Note that our over 10 years of networking in the entertainment business has provided us the connections to secure any celebrity per their availability. We are in essence giving you the chance to use our connections to accrue revenue.
la maison deaces
Administrative officer Dubai
Dubai based event company is looking for a Female candidate to handle the position of an Office Admin.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Qualifications: Higher Secondary Schooling (preferably Bachelor Graduate).
Computing Knowledge: Must be well versed with MS Office & have sound knowledge of basic usage.
Languages: Must be Bilingual. Fluent in English (Spoken & written).
Previous Experience: Preferably in customer service/ customer relations/ Personal assistant.
Visa Status: Should be on Residency Visa, Father’s/ Mother’s/ Husband’s/ Other sponsorship (Visit Visa will not be accepted).
Transportation: Must be able to travel to Business Bay daily on her own. (Will have an advantage if she has a DL & own car).
The job role revolves around the operations at the office from 9am to 6pm.
From manning the reception to scheduling meeting & appointments or coordinating with vendors & clients will be the major highlights of the job.
Coordinating with talents and vendor & managing databases for both.
Visiting activation locations or venue on dates of events to capture data, material & pictures.
Assisting the Teams both pre and post event on project to project basis.
Monthly Rumination: Aed1500 to Aed1800 (based on experience).
Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Prioritizing workloads, Maintaining diaries and arrange appointments
• Type, prepare and collect reports
• Organize and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Manage Databases & Filling record.
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• Liaising with relevant organizations internal and external clients
• Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• Logging or processing bills or expenses
• Manage reception and meeting and greet clients
• If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Key skills for secretaries
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team working & Negotiation skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Assertiveness, Flexibility, Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required
Administration Assistant Dubai
We are looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant for our Marketing department, to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Will be able to work on a variety of tasks related to the Marketing managers working life and communication.
Arabic Nationals with Excellent verbal and written English
Very good communications skills
MS Office and English proficiency
Proven working experience as a personal assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
PA diploma or Bachelors degree or certification would be considered an advantage
We are looking for office administrator cum telephone operator for our head office in Abu Dhabi. Candidate must be available in UAE for interview. must have 3-4 years experience in UAE. Must be fluent in English. send your resume
Personal Assistant to the managing director - Part time job, home based. No residence visa provided.
- Female with Excellent English language
- Computer skills
- Excellent user of social media
- Preferably with background in restaurants business
- Preferably with experience in Graphic design