Inventory Clerk Dubai
Roles and Responsibilities
Compute and record total of the transaction.
Handle all cash transaction of the company
Update cash book on daily basis.
Receive cash and cheque and issue receipt vouchers.
Process all official payments
Prepare cash receipt voucher and cash payment voucher
Making accounting entries in TALLY ERP 9.
Follow up with clients for payments collection
Giving weekly loss-profit report
Preparation of balance sheet
Handling of the petty cash
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Administrative Officer Dubai
Piers Jacob is a consultancy firm who (from January 2017) will be based in the UAE offering training and development within the automotive industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to support a small team working within the region.
Although this is expected to be a part time position, in the first instance we may require full time hours whilst the business is established. The role could also be carried out on a freelance basis.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Handling telephone calls
• Database Management
• Planning and reporting core activities
• Formatting documentation
• Proof reading / checking documentation
• Filing, scanning
• Implementing new administrative systems
Required Skills and Qualities:
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to work autonomously
• Highly organised with attention to detail and quality
• Ability to identify problems and develop solutions
• Recognition and understand the need for confidentiality
• Ability to multitask and take initiatives
• Prioritise tasks and work to a deadline
Arabic speaking is not essential but would be an advantage.
Executive Assistant Dubai
EA is a new real estate developer that has just setup there new office in Business Bay. We are looking to hire a variety of new staff to help fill positions. Since we are a new company with multiple projects around Dubai there is lots of area to grow within the organization. We welcome all candidates who feel they are qualified to apply for a job within our organization.
Summary of Job Descriptions
Responsible will include supporting high-level executives and management with a variety of tasks. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and request. Candidates must be fluent in english.
· Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
· Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
· Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
· Manage travel and schedule.
· Handle information requests.
· Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
· Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
· Prepare statistical reports.
· Manage spreadsheets.
· Greet and receive visitor.
· Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
· Coordinates office management activities.
· Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
· Prepare agenda for meetings.
· Takes and transcribes dictation.
· Helps prepare office budget.
· Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
· Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
· Coordinate committees and task forces.
· Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
· Receive and relay telephone messages.
· Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
· Sign for delivery packages
Range from 3000-8000 based on experience and qualifications.
Please forward your resume
Aquaness Environmental Chemicals
Office Manager/ Administrator/ Personal Assistant Dubai
The position combines the above mentioned three roles into one.
Our ideal candidate will have a vast experience (minimum 5 years) in the oil and gas field (preferably in the region) and a strong background in business administration.
A Western education, and the command of multiple languages is a definitive plus.
We offer a competitive salary.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Administrative assistant Dubai
Required Administrative assistant ( from Fashion and clothing background )
We are currently hiring for Administrative Assistant for our client from fashion and clothing industry. Candidate having previous fashion retail experience with basic knowledge of social media tools will be preferred.
-Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
-Answering telephone calls, receiving and handling customers’ requirements, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing.
-Responding to inquiries via phone calls, emails, in persons.
-Updating weekly/monthly forecasting and updating diary on the upcoming events and activities
-Social media expert: posting and marketing our products on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram , twitter, snapchat).
-Keeping up with the new fashion trends in the market
-Cleaning work area
Experience: - Min 1 year experience or Fresher can also apply with good knowledge of social media tools in fashion sector.
Salary - AED 1500 to AED 2500 with Residence visa and Medical insurance