Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Secretary is required - Philippine or Arabian nationality with Resident Visa.
Royal Media on the need for Executive Secretary -
According to the following conditions:
1. Experience in the use of Microsoft Office.
2. Fluency in English (reading, writing, and conversation)
3. The ability to coordinate and follow-up and implementation.
4. Communication skills.
5. Organization and planning skills.
6. Skill in time management.
7- Proven experience 2-5 years in the same position.
8- Resident in International City or Ras Al Khor is much preferred.
Back office Administration Dubai
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with positive attitute who is well organised and punctual. Previous experience within Freezone is preferred, good knowledge of Dubai, must be able to speak and write English formally.
Required to manage and maintain the office and assist us with day to day running of the business including the below responsibilites:
- Filing and organising the office
- Organising Samples from Shipments
- Updating registers
- Customer Service emails
- POA tasks to pick up docs & drop off etc
- Writing orders
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Photocopying & Scanning agreements & corp docs etc
- Reception Duties
- Site Visit training
- DMCC Portal management & queries
- Filling in Bank forms
Profile of individual
- Young 20’s or 30’s
- Basic knowledge of office word, excel
- Nationality not important, Languages: English well spoken & written. Other languages are a plus
- Education: bachelor degree or vocational course certificate
- Presentable Image
- Interest or experience in Luxury products
- Responsible, trustworthy and reliable
Office Assistant Dubai
OFFICE ASSISTANT (M/F) for a General Trading Company in Dubai
Must be above 25yrs old
Atleast 2 yrs exp. in Dubai in the same field with Good Communication Skills, Knowledgeable in computers specifically in MS Office.
Interested Candidates forward your cv at email@example.com
The applicants on Husband/sponsor visa will not be considered. Candidate must be present in Dubai for personal interview
administrative assistant Dubai
Iris LLC is a Dubai based trading company, specialized in commodities trading . Our office is in business bay.
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Monthly Salary: 4,000 - 5,999 AED
· Job Role: Executive Administrative Assistant
· Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
· Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
· Listed By: Employer
· Company Size: 1-10 Employees
· Career Level: Mid-level
-UAE LIGHT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST
-EXPERIENCE IN COMMODITIES TRADING IS A MUST
Good Organizational Skills is required.
Candidate should be able to carry out import and export documentation.
Position includes the processing of invoices, liaison with suppliers, accounts and payments reconciliations, loading payments and attending to adhoc payments. Candidate must be well spoken, self-motivated and have a high level of integrity. Driving license is required.
Ability to Join Immediately
Preferred nationality: Indian
gender : male or women
candidate should have experience in commodities trading (such as sugar/steel)
candidate should have knowledge of African market( specially Madagascar/Guinea)
candidate should have ability to deal with gasynet (Madagascar) and bureau veritas
The assistant will have a broad scope of responsibilities and will be key to the effective start up of the Trading Company.
-Handling complete documentation of export and imports shipments
-Handling export and import shipments -Obtain freight quotes for shipments and negotiate freight rates with principals and associate agents
-Coordinating with insurance firm, to get claims for the missing shipments
-Supervise, coordinate & monitor the import and export operations
-Manage accounts receivable and accounts payables -processing of invoices, liaison with suppliers, accounts and payments reconciliations, loading payments and attending to adhoc payments. -Prepare and send quotations to customers -supporting in pricing and contracts; -managing terms and credit issued to customers; -Review and check carefully the customer’s purchase order for processing
-Assist in preparing sales reports, forecasts and presentations.
-manage all local banking requirements and handle all local administrative requirements.
-Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Manager -Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the office to ensure a smooth flow of operation
-Calculate and present main financial ratio to evaluate the overall financial condition of the firm
-Maintain awareness of and respond quickly and effectively to opportunities, problems or adverse trends.
- Preparation of regular and specialized reporting related to business performance
-Build credibility and trust with all internal and external stakeholders
-Effectively identify and develop new lines, routes & services -Update and chase delegated tasks till completion
starting salary : 4000 AED
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Career Level: Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Atleast 1 year experience on the same field
- Strong personal skills comfortable communicating (via email, phone calls and face to face contact)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (word, excel, power point)
- General knowledge in social media marketing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good at speaking/writing/listening English
- Well organized at work, flexible and responsible with excellent customer service
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, fast learner and hardworking
- Must have a professional, positive and with friendly attitude
- Should be reliable, sincere and trustworthy
- Meet and greet customers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Monitor and maintain accurate stock report, product price and keep track of the product expiry
- Responsible for sorting and proper packing of the product purchased by the customers
- Manage petty cash requests and ensure reporting and tracking of the fund utilized
- Submit daily orders, invoice/receipts, and file expense to reconcile to Manager’s report.
- Maintain up-to-date filing systems and ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Perform general file up, keep including the physical filing of paper works, receipts and uploading documents to the internal systems.
- Responsible for daily updates to the social media marketing platform for the business
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentations which will be requested by the Manager or the CEO of the company
- Perform general office management duties including ordering of supplies, expense reimbursements, preparing orders and invoices to customers.
- Assist the Manager in preparation of meetings, events and workshops and other business related events.
- Provide pro-active support by ensuring the smooth running of the business and managing the working environment.
- Provide other administrative support whenever required.
Personal Assistant Dubai
We are urgently hiring a lady who can work as Procurement cum Personal Assistant to our GM.
Must have knowledge of Procurement and Secretarial ;
Job location: Mussafah - ICAD , Abu Dhabi.
Salary range - Aed 4,500 all in.
Status World Wide
Office Manager Dubai
We are looking for an Office Manager/ Branch Manager to run the company’s office
Located/registered at Sharjah Airport International Free Zone UAE;
There could fix salary cum handsome commission of management and sales.
Candidate must have UAE experience; driving license.
Please send you resume
Executive Secretary Dubai
A well established company in Dubai is looking for an Executive Secretary to the Chairman.
Preferably MBA with strong written and verbal communication, & five years of work experience in UAE.
Suitable candidates may forward your CV