Administrative assistant Dubai
Required Administrative assistant ( from Fashion and clothing background )
We are currently hiring for Administrative Assistant for our client from fashion and clothing industry. Candidate having previous fashion retail experience with basic knowledge of social media tools will be preferred.
-Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
-Answering telephone calls, receiving and handling customers’ requirements, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing.
-Responding to inquiries via phone calls, emails, in persons.
-Updating weekly/monthly forecasting and updating diary on the upcoming events and activities
-Social media expert: posting and marketing our products on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram , twitter, snapchat).
-Keeping up with the new fashion trends in the market
-Cleaning work area
Experience: - Min 1 year experience or Fresher can also apply with good knowledge of social media tools in fashion sector.
Salary - AED 1500 to AED 2500 with Residence visa and Medical insurance
Administrative Manager Dubai
This is a fantastic time to join our group, we are expanding and need more staff for the long term, you will maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees;
You will handle staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
You will also identify needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules. this is a great opening that will not last, so send in your application now
Office administrator Dubai
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, the candidate will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. Job specific training shall be provided side by side.
• Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally. Handle office phone/ email and respond in a timely manner to all client inquiries.
• Maintain office logs, and compilation of reports after receipt of data from engineering team.
• Coordinates with in-house departments for internal facilities.
• Set up meetings for managers internally and with prospective/ existing clients in a professional manner.
• Escalation of inquires as needed to relevant team members.
• Handling of petty cash receipts and reconciliation of the same with accounts.
• Maintain contacts with clients and follow-up of opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Any candidate who doesn’t meet the prior 3 requirements shall not be considered.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Confident at redirecting work and escalation if required.
• Minimum 2 years or more
• Must have worked in time critical response position
• UAE Driving License is an advantage
Executive Secretary Dubai
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
•using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
•liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
•ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
•sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
•arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts;
•liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
•organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
•photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
Air Ticket; Accommodation; Private Health Insurance
Job description: Looking for secretary
Job Description: We are looking for Secretary with minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Maintain the schedules and calendars.
• Manage the in/out faxing, emails and letters, maintain office records, filing reference, etc.
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries to department provide information as and when required.
• Provide assistance to the Top Management.
• Graduate holder.
• Well Knowledge on Photoshop.
• Well Knowledge on Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Minimum 3-year experience in the same field.
• Good communication skills.
Administrative assistant Dubai
Looking for an administrative executive assistant to help run a small family business:
Important: has OWN visa (husband or father)
And has a driving license
Ideal candidate has following qualities and expected to carry out following tasks but not limited to:
Has great organization skills to manage all files and records
Fluent in writing English emails
Has basic accounting skills to keep a tally and record on contracts and company related expenses
Proactive to taking initiative in managing company affairs
Sending weekly newsletters and others
Creating and managing database
Run errands related to executive needs for company and other
Back office Administration Dubai
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with positive attitute who is well organised and punctual. Previous experience within Freezone is preferred, good knowledge of Dubai, must be able to speak and write English formally.
Required to manage and maintain the office and assist us with day to day running of the business including the below responsibilites:
- Filing and organising the office
- Organising Samples from Shipments
- Updating registers
- Customer Service emails
- POA tasks to pick up docs & drop off etc
- Writing orders
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Photocopying & Scanning agreements & corp docs etc
- Reception Duties
- Site Visit training
- DMCC Portal management & queries
- Filling in Bank forms
Profile of individual
- Young 20’s or 30’s
- Basic knowledge of office word, excel
- Nationality not important, Languages: English well spoken & written. Other languages are a plus
- Education: bachelor degree or vocational course certificate
- Presentable Image
- Interest or experience in Luxury products
- Responsible, trustworthy and reliable
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are a car rental company looking to hire a female for the post of Administrative Assistant. She should be able to fulfill the below requirements.
Provide general office support to the team, maintaining records, management database systems and performing basic bookkeeping work
Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individual
Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word prepossessing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software, salary negotiable