Female Personal Assistant Corporate Dubai
Personal Assistant Equal to Senior Administrator and Director Level to Director operations and HR Head to assist in all operational affairs in 20 countries also can lead other Regional Heads, Managers in Corporate side for import export trading manufacturing etc, person have no working timing issue and traveling because frequent traveling required in this post and also depend on official work how much time we need, its fully committed full time job only those candidate can apply who really want to make there carrier for long time job its senior management job, person should be fully liberal with pleasant personality and also independent in her personal decisions to carry on working, also flexible to adjust her self in different countries environment including traditions, way of working person should be proper liberal, able to handle receive greet and confidently deal with delegations, able to look after company operational matters can give surprise visits in different braches/countries to check on all head of department, also have no issues about traveling working hours etc strong personality will preferred, well educated fully command on spoken written English with best communication skills able to handle all official documentation and helpful to make company polices for Staff and developing business
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We urgently Require an administrative assistant in our head office. We offer good salary package. Interested candidates should send us their cv
Clerical specialist Qatar
CLERICAL SPECIALIST QATAR
Large electronics company in the UAE area is seeking a Sr. Clerical Specialist. A degree plus a minimum of 3 years experience of clerical/data analysis experience, or in lieu of degree, must have a minimum of 5 years directly related experience. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Intermediate level Business Object knowledge is a plus. Excellent verbal and written skills. Able to work in a team environment. Basic technical knowledge of computer hardware is a plus. Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Ability to work independently and accurately with strong attention to details. Ability to work overtime as required. Provide administrative support to engineering team. Organize and maintain engineering documents, including process procedures, engineering change notices, process change bulletins, technical bulletins. Perform data collection and analysis. Other duties as assigned
Female Secretary Dubai
Documents required for CNIA (Critical National Infrastructure Authority) Security Passes for manpower and vehicles/equipment
Documents required for MOL Approvals for employment visas, applications for visas, MOL Documents, etc.
Renewal of Registrations for vehicles/equipment
Typing of letters in Arabic
Must be good with computers
Must know Arabic & English (Read & Write)
Must know office routine works.
Age: below 35 years
Salary offered will be between : AED 4,500.00 to AED 5,500.00 (Gross) per month.
The candidate should be locally available candidates need only apply..
Contracts Manager Dubai
Administration, maintenance and monitoring of primary reports in relation to departmental key performance indicators
- including availability, freesale only, zero turnover, supplier override, recommended hotels and other reports integral to the overall Product strategy.
Assist in the organisation of business trips for contracts managers
- including organising schedules, providing contract copies and JacTravel hotel information pages, destination and/or hotel reports, company essential back-up information for new hotels, defined pricing analysis where required.
- Personal contracting duties may be assigned by the senior contracts manager with a specified number of contracts and according travel schedule.
- Offer extranet training to newly contracted hotels.
- Each co-ordinator to have individual responsibility for contracting-led initiatives as assigned by Head of Contracting.
General office tasks
- Running scheduled reports
- Ensuring that received signed contracts are clear, legible and completed in full in accordance with company guidelines. Unacceptable contracts to be returned to contracts managers for revision.
- Answering phone on behalf of contracts managers when they are away from the office on company business.
- Assisting with urgent mail that may require office-based help when contracts managers are away on company business.
- Maintaining mailboxes when contracts managers absent on annual leave
- Filing of signed contracts
- Organising and administering hotel presentations to JacTravel staff
- Update and advise of ongoing hotel refurbishment programmes.
Assist in essential support for multiple or urgent agreements
- Help with drawing up and renewals of chain and overseas supplier contracts
- Draw up urgent contracts on contracts managers behalf if required Assist H&S requirements
- Chase hotels for return of H&S questionnaire and prompt contracts managers of outstanding ahead of business trips.
Admin Supervisor Dubai
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR Dubai
A reputed health and wellness center in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a FEMALE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR
- She must have a minimum of 3years relevant experience in the industry.
- Her age is 29 to 40 years old.
- She must have strong work ethics, professionalism and accountability
- She has excellent leadership skills and customer service focus
- She must have excellent verbal and written communication skill both English and Arabic
- Competitive salary package and benefits awaits her
- She is effective in handling a day to day operation of the center and reporting to the manager.
- She will supervise all staff and assign necessary duties to them.
- She is responsible in monitoring the orderliness of the center and maintaining its equipment.
Personal Assistant - Female only Dubai
Minimum of 4 years of experience in the UAE.
For a MNC company in Dubai
We are in need of an office secretary of any nationality. Computer literate and have a knowledge on illustrator and photo shop.