The job holder will be responsible for providing secretarial, reception and
administrative support to the Partners, Managers and staff within the Firm.
Candidates must be a team player, display initiative and show attention to detail. A flexible approach and “can do” attitude is essential as is the ability to deliver high quality client service.
IT Skills : Competent user of Excel and Word essential.
Administrative assistant Dubai
An excellent opportunity has arisen at COMO Hotel for Administrative Assistant. We are currently seeking for qualified persons to fill up the role of Administrative Assistant at our hotels. The Administrative Assistant provides the Front Office Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, cash handling, internal customer service and other general office duties.
COMO Hotel is a global company with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, meaning a world of opportunity for you. Our success flows from the thousands of people around the world who form part of the COMO Hotel team. It’s their ideas, inspiration and effort that make us who we are. It’s their individuality that we love. At COMO Hotel, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality jobs. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry. So if you want to work somewhere that can offer a rewarding career and room to be yourself, we want all of you at COMO Hotel. COMO Hotel International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. COMO Hotel International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Welcome Clients
- Handling Telephone Calls & Transferring calls
- Attending to Property Maintenance Complaints
- Coordinating with Contractor for Repairs
- Preparing NOC letter for contractors
- Typing tenancy contract when required
- Preparing documents for Ejari
- Photocopy documents when required
- Proficient in Microsoft word & Excel
We are looking for a responsible female candidate to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Required candidate characteristics:
- Female only
- Nationality from Nepal or Indian
- Fluent English & Urdu
- Excellent management & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient in using Microsoft office
Tasks & Responsibilities of Candidate:
- Customer inquiry & phone calls
- Filing & maintaining records
- Ordering material
- Data entry
- Typing & preparing documents
- Coordinating with colleagues
Admin manager Dubai
A manufacturing company based in Jebel Ali Dubai is currently looking for an Administration Manager;
Age not more than 45 years old
Must have 5 years experience as an Administration & HR Manager
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Salary : Aed 75000 plus yearly ticket allowance, Health Insurance , Workmen Compensation
Can join us immediately
Executive Assistant Dubai
Wanted Executive Secretary to CEO
Excellent Communication with hands-on experience
3 to 4 years in UAE as Executive Secretary
Must be familiar with the local UAE norms
Handle the Travel, General administration, Communication and appointments of the CEO
Should be able independently handle corporate communication for the CEO
Must have intelligence to co-ordinate the right people at appropriate manner
MALE/FEMALE – NO BAR
Range of compensation 4000-6000 dirhams
Two years return air package to INDIA
24 X 7 Medical care to spouse and family
Once in block of two years leave with wages for 30 days with return air ticket
Admin Manager Dubai
Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Prepare documents for product registration in the Municipality, submit and follow up on the same.
- Handle the day to day Office Administration and manage the office supplies
- Perform administrative tasks such as renewals of license, company insurance, employees’ health insurance, visa and others.
- Providing general office support to the team
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- UAE Driving license is a plus
- Arabic language is a plus