Admin manager Dubai
One of our International client is in search of an experienced Admin Manager. The duties of the successful applicant will including the following below:
- Managing the administration function and supervising a small team of Administration Assistants
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and presentation material
- Controlling busy diary schedules, arranging internal and external meetings and preparing required paperwork
- Fielding incoming telephone calls and emails, managing routine enquiries where possible
- Maintaining HR records, administering the recruitment of staff and recording holiday and sickness absences
- Purchasing stationary, office supplies, telecom and maintenance services
Applicants must be willing to relocate and also be fond of the ocean. It involves a lot of traveling. Send your CV
Female Receptionist Dubai
Urgently required !!
A Female receptionist preferably Urdu/ Hindi speaking is required for a reputable medical center in Musaffah , Abu Dhabi
Please send CV
Personal assistants Dubai
Personal assistants (PA's) work closely with senior manager/owner helping them to manage their workload, organize their day and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. PA's normally have an in-depth knowledge of the organisation and perform a variety of tasks depending on the employing organisation. Making appointments and planning their manager’s diary. Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
Replying to emails, faxes and post. Assisting with projects their manager might be working on by researching or writing reports.
Office assistant Dubai
We are looking for office Assistant with UAE Driving license for our company -
Maintain and update employees personal filed
Visa renewal, Ensure the process Visa application for new and renewal of the Visa ,
Maintain the soft copy of the Employees documents
Filing of documents in employees personal file and updating of Database
Advance Excel Skills. Documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Administrative assistant Dubai
You will be part of a small team where your responsibilities will include preparing documents, data entry, attending to customer service queries, resolving issues, database maintenance, filing, and general administration.
To be successful you must have:
* Good organisational skills
* High attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Finance is advantageous
* Computer literate - proficient with MS Word and Excel
* Good customer service
If you are a strong team player, analytical and have a passion for administration, we have the opportunity for you to be working with a professional organisation who support and appreciate their employees. For a confidential discussion
Front Office Manager Dubai
We are looking for a professional front office manager to be responsible for reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, the Front Office Manager is in charge of reception and the switchboard.
To be responsible for welcoming guests and handling any complaints.In doing so, he or she:
Supervises reservations and the allocation of bedrooms with the Executive Housekeeper
Monitors the customer accounts and till accounts
Applies and ensures the application of the sales strategy to maximise occupancy and average room price
Co-ordinates the reception team, organising its work and schedules
To monitor the quality of welcome extended to guests
To recruit, train and motivate the members of the his or her team
To ensure that all hotel standards and procedures are applied
To manage daily billing and payments
Use of Windows
The ability to train and motivate a team
The ability to be available to work nights, weekends or public holidays
Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
Self-control: handling complaints
Good relationship skills
Good memory: remembering guests
Taking the initiative
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, and marketing. For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
• Support senior managers and executives with daily tasks
• Be the point of contact between Top Management, Senior Managers and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
• Implement and manage the Internal CRM system
• Excellent in MS Office knowledge, has good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent command of English and writing skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Can Work independently with less supervision
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree preferred
Career Level: Mid-level
We are looking for a qualified Female Secretary cum Accountant on Husband/Father visa for our office in Ajman with multitasks skills, ready to be involved with the coordination and implementation of routine office procedures. Please send CV