Office manager Dubai
Clerical Works such as filing
Organising sales visits
Demonstrating and presenting products
Establishing new business
Maintaining accurate records
Reviewing sales performance
Negotiating contracts and packages
Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
Knowledgeable in photocopying machine
Office Manager Dubai
A rapidly growing company in financial services is seeking an Office Manager to join a team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, and additionally provide carry out all PA duties for the General Manager of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as primary day to day contact with Landlord\'s agents for issues associated with maintenance, building reception and common areas
* Oversee contractors/suppliers to ensure high standards are maintained and security is not compromised
* Negotiate with suppliers regarding price increases and oversee the authorization of supplier invoices
* Maintain the highest quality of service within the reception area, ensuring a highly professional meet and greet service is delivered for all company visitors, and the front desk is covered at all times
* Manage the maintenance schedule of equipment. Including but not limited to air conditioning, water pumps/taps, Shred-It bins & electrical needs
* Negotiate corporate hotel discounts and arrange for all travel bookings for the GM.
* Manage and oversee ad-hoc projects relating to the physical infrastructure of the premises
* Plan periodic social events for the Dubai office
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
* Fluent Arabic & English speaker
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Ideally you must already work within financial services
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Resilient when working under pressure
We are looking for a person who can work as a typist in our typing centre. We will give a good salry package. Candidate must have experience in the same field at least 1 or 2 years.
visa medical typing
license renewal and ETC, salary is negotiable
Secretary (Female Only)
Required to hire: ASAP
Duration: Full time
Skills Required: Good organisation skills.
Good time management.
Good communications skills, written and verbal.
Confidence with IT and computer packages.
Accuracy and good attention to detail.
An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
A bright and positive attitude
Bilingual Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (advanced level) is essential.
o Providing administrative support to internal/external departments and individuals
o Act as a first point of contact for the visitors: meet, greet and direct
o Drafting letters of engagement and related correspondence, distributing memos, typing and editing documents
o Answering, directing and screening telephone calls and responding to inquiries
o Translating documents Arabic-English
o Scheduling appointments, updating the company calendar and arranging conference rooms
o Maintaining filing system
o Making travel arrangements in a time-effective way
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment
Admin Supervisor Dubai
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR Dubai
A reputed health and wellness center in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a FEMALE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR
- She must have a minimum of 3years relevant experience in the industry.
- Her age is 29 to 40 years old.
- She must have strong work ethics, professionalism and accountability
- She has excellent leadership skills and customer service focus
- She must have excellent verbal and written communication skill both English and Arabic
- Competitive salary package and benefits awaits her
- She is effective in handling a day to day operation of the center and reporting to the manager.
- She will supervise all staff and assign necessary duties to them.
- She is responsible in monitoring the orderliness of the center and maintaining its equipment.
Personal assistant Dubai
Personal Assistant (Female) for GM
Handle GM’s office schedule, phone calls, and emails.
Coordinate and maintain the diary of the General Manager including organizing of all appointments, meetings, travel.
Schedules appointments, meetings and events, including travel arrangements as necessary.
Prepare agenda and provide transcription and dictation of meeting minutes.
File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
Sort, and distribute incoming correspondence to the concerned departments and vice versa.
Monitor and register all incoming emails submitted for GM’s review or signature.
To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the General Manager across the range of his work.
Check and Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of GM’s office by monitoring cleaner.
Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in all documents and meeting reports.
Experience of at least 2 years as Personal Assistant
office support Dubai
Maintain cleanliness of office equipment and furniture.
Making and serving tea and coffee to guest and managers.
Prepare stationary for Field office and the head office.
Helping the staff in performing their duties
- Greet customers - he will facilitate the staff in the office and will serve the visitors to the office.
imp: Available Join Immediately
Good communication skill.
Should be smart & pleasantable.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry Manufacturing and Production
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Support Services
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career
Residence Location Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Degree Certification / diploma