Executive Assistant Dubai
Required Female Executive Secretary to MD for a company. Applicants should have the ability to read, write and speak English, Arabic & French fluently, must be presentable, well organized, should have outstanding communication and negotiation skills to interact with international clients.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Career Level: Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Atleast 1 year experience on the same field
- Strong personal skills comfortable communicating (via email, phone calls and face to face contact)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (word, excel, power point)
- General knowledge in social media marketing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good at speaking/writing/listening English
- Well organized at work, flexible and responsible with excellent customer service
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, fast learner and hardworking
- Must have a professional, positive and with friendly attitude
- Should be reliable, sincere and trustworthy
- Meet and greet customers and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Monitor and maintain accurate stock report, product price and keep track of the product expiry
- Responsible for sorting and proper packing of the product purchased by the customers
- Manage petty cash requests and ensure reporting and tracking of the fund utilized
- Submit daily orders, invoice/receipts, and file expense to reconcile to Manager’s report.
- Maintain up-to-date filing systems and ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Perform general file up, keep including the physical filing of paper works, receipts and uploading documents to the internal systems.
- Responsible for daily updates to the social media marketing platform for the business
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentations which will be requested by the Manager or the CEO of the company
- Perform general office management duties including ordering of supplies, expense reimbursements, preparing orders and invoices to customers.
- Assist the Manager in preparation of meetings, events and workshops and other business related events.
- Provide pro-active support by ensuring the smooth running of the business and managing the working environment.
- Provide other administrative support whenever required.
PROCUREMENT OFFICER Dubai
Having experience in Structural steel engineering company.
Knowledge in BOQ, Purchase, supplier relation, international market.
Good communication skill, pro active, willing to learn.
Secretary (Female Only)
Required to hire: ASAP
Duration: Full time
Skills Required: Good organisation skills.
Good time management.
Good communications skills, written and verbal.
Confidence with IT and computer packages.
Accuracy and good attention to detail.
An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
A bright and positive attitude
Admin manager Dubai
Job description: Administration Manager:
Maintain management procedures for office administration and operations including:
o Correspondence and communications (postal, electronic and telephonic)
o Finances and petty cash
o Documentation and records, tax records, lease, and confidential documents
o Office Inventory & Asset List
o Stationary and Office supplies
Coordinate the gathering of signatures for and prepare all corporate resolutions, legal documents, and related materials required for the Council.
Provide administrative support to the Management Committee, Board Committees, subcommittees, and working groups.
Responsible for maintenance of all office hardware and equipment.
Assist the General Secretary in the preparation and mailing of annual dues invoices and follow up mailings, ensure that office records show when dues have been processed, update all pertinent member information in the computer system.
Oversee the processing of new member applications.
Provide membership statistic, profiles, and special membership reports as required.
Maintain all bookkeeping functions. This would include: Preparing and processing of all checks
Events Management and Coordination for meetings, workshops, seminars, and conferences:
o Arrange venue hire, catering, room layout and logistics (including contract preparation)
o Distributes invitations and confirm of meetings
o Prepare agendas and take minutes of meetings
Carries out such other general responsibilities as may be delegated by the General Secretary of the Board of Directors.
Job description: We are looking for a Secretary whose main role is to support our company’s CEO and perform a variety of administrative tasks.
As a Secretary, you will assume the duty of clerical, administrative, sales and accounting support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
To be successful in this role, you should be courteous, well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act responsibly without guidance.
· Undertake receptionist duties by greeting, welcoming and directing visitors appropriately
· Answer phone calls and refer or note inquiries accurately and completely
· Arrange meetings or appointments and accomplish miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO
· Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
· File and update contact information of customers, suppliers and external partners
· Support and facilitate the completion of reports or documents
· Assist Accounts in basic accounting duties
· Assist in Marketing and Sales
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
· Perform other clerical duties such as filing, typing and photocopying
· Must be Female, Filipino on visit visa in Dubai willing to work in Jebel Ali
· Proven work experience as a secretary or executive assistant
· High service orientation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Outstanding organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
· Integrity, tact and professionalism
· Basic Accounting Skills
· Computer Literacy
· Advanced MS Office Skills
· A degree in commerce or equivalent
Position is Urgent. Candidate must be available to start immediately.
Data entry operators Dubai
Qasir Khaibar Trading
Job description: Looking for Data Entry Operator for Trading company in Dubai (40 wpm), with 2 to 3 years UAE experience. Candidate with visit / cancelled visa will be considered.
Arabic Speaking Secretary Dubai
A well-established group of companies is looking for Arabic speaking Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (Advanced level) is essential.
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment
o Adept at handling day-to-day administrative activities in coordination with internal/external departments
o Strong communicator and a great team player with the ability to ensure execution of time-bound deliverables
o High level of computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications
o Education: Bachelors degree
o Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English are crucial for this role.