Data Entry Operators Dubai
Data Entry Operator Dubai
Number of Vacancies: 3
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Any Degree (U.A.E attested) with typing skills
Experience: < 2 Years even Fresher’s can apply.
Communication: Excellent in English and Hindi, Arabic will be an added advantage
Salary: 3000 AED to 3500 AED including all allowances.
Office Administrator Dubai
We are looking for an office administrator (OA) working full time in DUBAI.
The OA must be adept at producing high-quality documents (Word, Excel) and presentations(PowerPoint) under tight deadlines, therefore knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Outlook is essential. Multitasking and prioritizing workflow are essential to success in this role.
The OA should be able to communicate in an articulate manner (written, verbal), and be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
• Serving as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting,
directing, and assisting visitors);
• Maintaining contacts and calendars via Outlook;
• Ordering, stocking, and distributing office supplies;
• Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents;
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments;
• Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files;
• Maintaining general office tidiness;
• Providing direct administrative support to office desired executive director;
• Helping with public presentations;
• Attending and assisting with community events;
• Assisting with other special projects related to design and exhibitions;
• Running errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Admin officer Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
Clean the office at the start of the day.
Assisting office staff as requested.
Exp in Maintenance works will be ab added advantage.
Organize and control kitchen and office material storage, keeping track of material consumption.
Responsible for the clearance of sewage water and garbage disposals.
Jolly and trustworthy personality.
Any educational qualification is preferred.
Can join immediately.
Written and verbal communication skills in English.
Job Type: Full-time
Office administrator Dubai
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, the candidate will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. Job specific training shall be provided side by side.
• Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally. Handle office phone/ email and respond in a timely manner to all client inquiries.
• Maintain office logs, and compilation of reports after receipt of data from engineering team.
• Coordinates with in-house departments for internal facilities.
• Set up meetings for managers internally and with prospective/ existing clients in a professional manner.
• Escalation of inquires as needed to relevant team members.
• Handling of petty cash receipts and reconciliation of the same with accounts.
• Maintain contacts with clients and follow-up of opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Any candidate who doesn’t meet the prior 3 requirements shall not be considered.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Confident at redirecting work and escalation if required.
• Minimum 2 years or more
• Must have worked in time critical response position
• UAE Driving License is an advantage
Administrative officers Dubai
Gulf vision document
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Vacancy for Administrative Executives related to Department of Economic Development (Government of Dubai) related jobs. Must be fluent in English & Arabic speaking and Arabic typing
Office Administrator (Female) Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Officer to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Officer include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Officer responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within the industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Office Manager Dubai
OFFICE COORDINATOR DUBAI
You will have a strong administrative background and hungry and eager to take the next step in your career. You will want to be challenged by those duties that stretch you however also happy to take onboard the more menial tasks. You will have basic to intermediate skills in MS Office suite.
what's in it for you
This is the perfect job for those looking to extend their career at a fast pace. This is a progressive organisation with a primary focus on their staff. Voted boutique agency for 2008 based on their focus on staff well being, they offer weekly massages, an attractive profit share scheme for all staff, a day off for Christmas shopping, to name a few. In addition you get to work in a state of art environment within a closely knit team.