Office Manager Dubai
- Small team growing fast and needing organisation
- A local organization with global clients
Woodthorpe Wright Associates FZ LLC is a fast growing business coaching company. We need an office manager with skills, experience and savvy to be the back bone of day-to-day operations.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to love variety, work independently, communicate well and be super organised. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proven track record in office administration. You may have experience from a different field than small business or coaching but will have proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company. The salary is Aed 7,500-12,500 depending on experience, ability and attitude.
This is a unique opportunity and the role design can be flexible to fit the strengths and interests of the right candidate.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Diary management, travel itinerary, scheduling and event co-ordination
- Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Set-up systems and procedures as required
- Invoice clients and manage accounts payable
- Personal administration duties for Managing Director
HR/ Admin assistant Dubai
|RP visa application/ renewal for the Dubai company employees|
|Registering/ Renewal of Dubai company with different Govt Bodies|
|Accomodation, OTB and pick up planning for Dubai consultants|
|Maintenance and Renewal of the offices|
|Maintenance and Renewal of the various Guest Houses|
|Allowance and Expense Distribution|
|Utility Bill payments of all the offices and Guest houses in UAE|
|HR related document issuance ( Various certificates/ NOC, etc)|
|Employee/ Labour contract collection / submission|
Receptionist required for electrical company in the middle east, you duties will include: answering the phones and sending customers to the correct department, you will assist with memos, typing and other administrative duties, you have good typing and English skills, salary is negotiable
Documents Controller Dubai
Experienced with 3 Years (Focus and other Systems)
Preferred Pakistani with transferable visa, visit visa
Good Typing speed and learning abilities
Personal assistant Dubai
Looking for an experienced personal assistant, with 3-5 years’ experience with ability to anticipate needs and think proactively. Customer service oriented and has knowledge in finance. With excellent multi-tasking skills and strong organizational and analytical skills To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Superb attention to detail
• Experience in analyzing and developing generic report and reading general financial information.
• Ability to continually prioritize using own judgement
• Exceptional travel, calendar and schedule management experience
• Highly self-directed and motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Appreciation for high standard and striving for excellence
• Outstanding service orientation and interpersonal skills, ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people under varied circumstances
• Ability to anticipate needs and think proactively
• Customer service oriented
• Project management
• Schedule management
• Travel management
• Excellent in verbal and written communication in English
• Minimum 3 years in top level executive assistant and personal assistant support.
• Exceptional judgement and discretion, ability to make sound decisions with minimal direction
Ability to work with others in past paced, dynamic environment
Personal assistant Dubai
• Manage, assist and organize calendar for Managing Director.
• Assist in the permit preparation.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
• Should be able to work under pressure
• Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a CEO.
• IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
• Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
• Replying to emails, faxes and post Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Work experience as a personal assistant 1-2 years
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Driving License would be considered as an advantage.
• With pleasing personality
• Can join immediately.
• Any nationalities.
• Must be Female
• Full Time
Dubai, Media City
Administrative Officer Dubai
Corporate Administration Lead Required for a leading business magazine publisher – (Media City, Dubai)
The ideal candidate will have strong account management experience to support a leading publisher.
You must have fantastic communication skills, be proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to work on your own initiative. Print media experience and local market knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Languages: English & Arabic – written and spoken
• A UAE driving license and vehicle
• Available to start asap
We are looking for Arabic Secretary prefer female on husband/father visa having experience in same field, Should possess excellent oral and written communication skill in English & Arabic language. Also have good computer skill 50 WPM typing speed in English and Arabic language.
Interested candidate can send your detailed bio