Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Assistant (UAE Nationals / Emirati applicants only)
• Be the first point of contact to the Managing Director by welcoming visitors and his managing incoming calls
• Responsible for coordinating his calendar and emails
• Reviewing correspondence; answering ad hoc questions and responding to meeting requests.
• Arranges meetings and agendas
• Be the main point of contact for the Managing Director’s senior management and international stakeholders
• Professional spoken and written business English and Arabic communication.
• Meeting minute taking and document translation.
• Decision making and multitasking skills.
• Performs well under pressure.
• Advanced Microsoft office skills.
You will need to be based in the UAE with at least 3 years’ experience assisting a senior manager, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Personal Assistnat Dubai
Job description: Job description:
A leading property development company with an impressive property portfolio of successfully completed projects is seeking an experienced PA to support the CEO.
-Extensive and complex diary management.
-Arranging international travel including preparation of detailed travel itineraries,
visas, correspondence support and management of highly confidential matters.
-Managing and administering meetings and conferences; both local and international
including Board meetings, Team meetings and corporate social events
-Able to handle several competing deadlines and possess a proactive approach to your work schedule.
-Supporting the CEO with preparation of business reports and presentations for
-Acting as a gatekeeper including screening telephone calls and responding to emails
on behalf of the CEO
-Ensuring an effective document management system is maintained for both paper
and electronic documents
Female Counter Dubai
Female Counter staff (1 nos.) required for a Cafe in Abudhabi.
Role includes attending calls, order taking, and also tele-selling. Preferred female staff with at least 1 year experience within UAE/ male staff with relevant experience may apply too.
Salary per month: AED 1800-2K (depending on experience/ interview performance).
Other benefits: Employment Visa + Medical insurance + Air ticket + Food + Transport is provided. Interested candidates may forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Cleaning Services Manager Dubai
Cleaning Services manager (1 nos.) required for a cleaning services company in Dubai.
Salary: up to AED 7,000 per month (commensurate with years of experience)
Role includes maids management / targets / contracts management and other ad-hoc responsibilities. Preferred Indian Male candidates with at least 1 year experience in a similar role within UAE.
Other benefits: Employment visa + Medical insurance + Air ticket
Interested candidates may forward resumes to email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Admin Manager Dubai
Deals with the Managing Director and other top managers outgoing correspondences, ensuring its accuracy and timely production and dispatch
• Maintain records of the ongoing all projects
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management
• Ability to work independently and professionally
• Organizes meetings, receiving visitors to the Managing Director and other top management.
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department
• Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
Required Education & Experience
• High School with at least 02 years experience in construction.
Office assistant Dubai
OFFICE ASSISTANT (M/F) for a General Trading Company in Dubai
Must be above 25yrs old
Atleast 2 yrs exp. in Dubai in the same field with Good Communication Skills, Knowledgeable in computers specifically in MS Office.
Interested Candidates forward your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants on Husband/sponsor visa will not be considered. Candidate must be present in Dubai for personal interview
Zara Ayaz Siddiqui
Degree holder of any course.
Must have a work-related skills, knowledge or experience.
Good communication skills.
Highly organized with good office skills.
Ability to write business correspondence.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Assists/ Helps in the Admin/ HR/ Finance Department
- Basic understanding in Accounting
- Prepares Invoices/ LPO
- Prepares and maintains Financial Report
- Hotel/ Flight Bookings
- PRO works like visa/ license processing/ renewals / vehicle/ insurance renewals
- Bill payments, check collections, deposit and submit bank transfers
- Receptionist, arrange couriers
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point and the like
- Strong Communication Skills
- Can work under pressure