Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
- Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
- Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
- Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
- Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
- Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
- Manage document control and database
- Attend front desk calls and queries
- Handle other ad hoc reports and activities
- Responsible for recruitment process
- Excellent customer service and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, self-motivated and problem solver needed
- Work experience in managing emails, schedules, spreadsheets and presentation
- Work knowledge in document control and Salesforce is an advantage
- Ability to manage various tasks and work well under pressure meeting deadlines in a team environment
- Capable of multi-tasking work assignments and deliver what is required in the agreed time frame
- Positive can-do attitude to the job and the team
- 3-5 years administrative work experience in office environment
- Background in Construction, Real Estate and Maintenance is a major plus
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Proficiency in standard software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
Then send us your CV and tell in your application letter why you are the best fit and how you can add value to our company.
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: Role: Administrative Assistant for a Real Estate Company in Sharjah
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
•To support the daily operations of the Real Estate (Commercial & Residential) by reviewing, gathering, organizing and processing information relevant to general contracts and agreements.
•Provide daily administrative support to the Manager and the department.
•Handle and coordinate active calendars
•Schedule and confirm meetings
•Ensure file organization based on office protocol
•Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
• Must have attained a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Proficiency with computers and office equipment is mandatory.
• Must be able to communicate excellently in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Arabic fluency (read and speak) is a plus, but not a must.
• 2-5 year Experience in the process of leasing (Commercial & Residential)
• Strong interpersonal, organization, coordination, customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multitask
•Thorough, with good attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Admin assistant Dubai
An exciting position has now become available in a privately owned neurosurgery practise. This prestigious company is looking for a self motivated and professional Office Administrator to join their team. This specialty practise prides themselves on their contemporary approach to treatment always ensuring they focus on compassion, humanity and ethics.
Key responsibilities within this role will include but are not limited to -
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Answering phone calls
- Meeting and greeting of clients
- Secretarial duties
- Data entry
- Management of client paperwork
- Arrangement of investigations and follow ups
- Filing of medical paperwork
To be successful in this position you will possess -
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills
- Self motivated with the ability to be left to work autonomously
- A "can do" attitude to all tasks
Secretary , for medical trading company.can join immediately.freshers also can apply.
please send your resume
Admin Manager Dubai
We are looking for services of an Admin Manager. High school diploma Requires four (2) years related business experience including two (1) years as a HR related experience. PC experience and solid proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Software CPS or one (1) year of related college courses preferred Good spelling, punctuation and basic English grammar skills. Ability to prioritize daily issues, good communication skills. Good human relations skills
Office manager Dubai
Clerical Works such as filing
Organising sales visits
Demonstrating and presenting products
Establishing new business
Maintaining accurate records
Reviewing sales performance
Negotiating contracts and packages
Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
Knowledgeable in photocopying machine
Office administrator Dubai
International company looking for an office administrator for company based in Dubai.
Daily communication with European partners via email, telephone and post.
Ensuring timely payment of company invoices.
MS Office skills including excel, word and outlook.
Languages: English essential, Russian would be advantageous
Must have permission to be employed in Dubai
Office Administrative and Sales and Marketing assistant.
The role will entail but not be limited to:
Office administrative Assistant:
General administrative support and managing day-to- day operations of the office.
General managing and tracking of all processes in the food distribution supply chain.
Drafting responses to customer inquiries.