• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Piers Jacob is a consultancy firm who (from January 2017) will be based in the UAE offering training and development within the automotive industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to support a small team working within the region.
Although this is expected to be a part time position, in the first instance we may require full time hours whilst the business is established. The role could also be carried out on a freelance basis.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Handling telephone calls
• Database Management
• Planning and reporting core activities
• Formatting documentation
• Proof reading / checking documentation
• Filing, scanning
• Implementing new administrative systems
Required Skills and Qualities:
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to work autonomously
• Highly organised with attention to detail and quality
• Ability to identify problems and develop solutions
• Recognition and understand the need for confidentiality
• Ability to multitask and take initiatives
• Prioritise tasks and work to a deadline
Arabic speaking is not essential but would be an advantage.
Admin assistant Dubai
Prepares clients quotation, invoices, and billing statements.
• Pay office bills prepare monthly reports and maintain a petty cash system and various budget.
• Implement, manage and maintain record keeping, confidential personnel and client files
• Personal assistant to the General Manager
• Proficient in Microsoft office operation (Word and Excel)
• Able to communicate well in English
Personal Assistant Dubai
We are urgently hiring Procurement cum Personal Assistant to our GM.
Must have knowledge in Procurement and Secretarial
Gender - Female
Job Type: Full-time
Procurement: 2-4 years
Secretarial : 1-2 years
Job Type: Full-time
A well established construction company is looking to recruit young and energetic Receptionist with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the UAE. Excellent knowledge of MS Office with fluency in written & spoken English with good telephonic manners. Should be capable to prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents. Implement and maintain office systems, maintain schedules / calendars and also coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
Admin officer Dubai
We are looking for 1 person as a consultant who has a corporation in place already in jebel ali free zone in Dubai. This person will be hired to open corporate bank accounts for business in UAE.He must have a drivers license and a valid passport. He must live in UAE.
He must speak english. He must be between 21 - 60 years old.
He must have a basic skill set at computers, nothing sophisticated.
He must be willing to travel to Europe if necessary.
Administrative Staff Dubai
OFFICE STAFF DUBAI CITY We are leading Visa and Documentation Consultancy firm with 7 branches nationwide. We are looking for an office staff to be assigned in our new office in Dubai City.
Must be College Graduate.
Resident of Dubai or nearby areas are preferred.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
There will be a paid training for 8 weeks in our Dubai Office. Company will provide accommodation.
Interested applicants may email CV to email@example.com.
Below is our company website for reference. https://www.ukpcappeals.co.uk/. Applicant should familiarize themselves in the company by visiting the website above. We will contact pre selected applicants once we receive their credentials.
Female receptionist required for a private hospital. Must know English. must have basic knowledge of computers Experience in similar field is preferred. Must be willing to work in different shifts (morning, evening, nights, and split shift)