Personal Assistant Dubai
Looking for a self-motivated, flexible, proactive and a good communicator.
Candidates needs to have an advanced-level skills in Word for Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint and at least an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Interested candidates kindly send your detailed resumes with a cover note.
Administrative assistant Dubai
Job description: Executive Administrative Assistant
Seeking an enthusiastic human for a social startup concept.
Flexible working hours.
Strict monitoring of deliverables.
Lots of research involved
Focused heavily around creating awareness for the brand concept
Good communication skills to open doors, bring brands to the table and introduce concept to the market
Make calls, email communication and open opportunities for the social cause the startup is working with.
Find innovative ideas to penetrate the market
Basic knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram is required)
People who are interested in working with a social cause are encouraged to apply.
WireCo World Group
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Prepare technical quotations (70% Lankhorst Ropes / 30% WireCo WorldGroup)
Follow up on quotation statuses.
Process orders in the ERP system.
Support the director with administration.
Support the outside sales persons when travelling.
Be the contact person for the current free zone (JLT) interactions.
Liaising with the offices in Sneek & Dordrecht (customer service, production and logistics) CRM Maintenance.
Taking care of office supplies.
Organize mailings and the daily couriers.
Provide assistance in the organization and execution of 2 to 3 exhibitions per year.\"
Basic knowledge of Dutch language is recommended.
Only existing visa holders are invited to apply.
Administration, Public Relations, Secretarial Locations : United Arab Emirates Experience Level : 2 to 5 Years Educational Qualification : Bachelor\'s degree/higher diploma Salary : Unspecified Career Level : Mid Career (2+ years of experience) Job Type : Permanent , Job Status : Full Time , Job Skills : Bachelor degree or higher diploma with atleast 2+ years of experience in a similar role. Should have excellent communication skills and be presentable. Job Description : Job will require answer telephone, screen and direct calls ,take and relay messages,provide information to callers,greet persons entering organization,direct persons to correct destination,deal with queries from the public and customers,ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization,general administrative work. Ability to receive and sort mail and deliveries,schedule appointments,maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically,organize meetings.
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: Administrative Assistant
A start up company looking for a dedicated and professional administrative assistant. Candidate must have at least 3 years experience. As the first employee of the company, candidate will be responsible for taking care of many office admin responsibilities as well as assist in the hiring of staff and office set up. Candidates with any experience in aviation companies will be preferred.
Our company is located at DIFC.
Compensation depends on experience and qualifications.
Candidate must be a team player, loyal and honest.
We are looking for a qualified Female Secretary cum Accountant on Husband/Father visa for our office in Ajman with multitasks skills, ready to be involved with the coordination and implementation of routine office procedures. Please send CV
Executive administrator Dubai
Job description: Executive Search/Admin -
We are seeking for qualified female Executive Search/Admin to be assign in Sharjah United Arab Emirates two years or more experience as recruiter required with a background in administrative work. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Qualified candidate must know the full cycle recruitment process both locally and overseas hiring with below Tasks and Job Descriptions.
• Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
• Preparing and sending offer packages.
• Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Bill Collector Dubai
Basic Job Description:
Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
2) Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
3) Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
4) Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits in order to solicit payment.
5) Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
6) Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
7) Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
8) Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
9) Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
10) Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
11) Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
12) Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
Send your Cv