Executive secretary Dubai
Required Executive Secretary (Document Control), Female, single, presentable, energetic to work in Construction Company in Dubai. Should be proficient in English communication / written skills with at least 2 yrs. Secretarial exp. Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office, Power Point, Excel, administrative & presentation skills.
Head office in Sheikh Zayed Rd - Near FAB metro Station, Dubai.
Salary 3500 – 5000 AED with all related conditions of Dubai Labor laws.
An interior design company in Dubai, is looking for RECEPTIONIST to handle day to day office requirement,
marketing and maintaining all files in order, scanning the documents etc.
With Telemarketing experience is preferred.
Receptionist required for electrical company in the middle east, you duties will include: answering the phones and sending customers to the correct department, you will assist with memos, typing and other administrative duties, you have good typing and English skills, salary is negotiable
Admin assistant Dubai
WE ARE HIRING FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Work with Us! Above Minimum Wage Salary + Benefits.
College graduate, preferably in Business Admin, Marketing, Accounting or any admin/ clerical related course
At least 1 year experience in administrative tasks
Experience and Knowledge in Accounting, Book Keeping and Benefits Processing is an advantage
Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Highly organized, and great attention to detail
Able to handle multiple tasks & willing to do fieldwork
Able to work with less supervision
We are looking for Arabic Secretary prefer female on husband/father visa having experience in same field, Should possess excellent oral and written communication skill in English & Arabic language. Also have good computer skill 50 WPM typing speed in English and Arabic language.
Interested candidate can send your detailed bio
Personal assistant Dubai
(Personal Assistant) Job brief:
We are looking for a responsible, reliable Personal Assistant based in Sharjah to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to boss’s working life and personal life. Having a time flexibility and driving license is needed. With a Salary of 2500 Dhs.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Listening and Communication Skills:
You will be expected to follow instruction from your boss, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based from your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly. Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Standing in for their manager in their absence.
• People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
• Organizational Skills: Your boss will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require a successful personal assistant to have terrific organizational skills.
• Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents. Knows how to use smartphones & aware of using apps such as (WhatsApp, google maps..). Fully aware with Microsoft office programs (PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
Administrative Officer Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operating office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, switchboards and online record management
• Updating property master inventory excel sheet and updating property website on regular basis. Promoting properties and company website on social media.
• Handling confidential information, including sales purchase agreement, rental applications and copies of personal identification documents
• Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mails and phone calls.
• Liaising with Property Managers and Real Estate Salespeople regarding their office
• Be attentive at the reception desk during working hours and not to leave the desk except during lunch time or any other emergency situation.
• Organizing travel arrangements, conferences, meetings and social functions
• Auditing and purchasing office supplies
• Keeping minutes of the meeting.
• Personal secretary to the Director of the company
• Attending company guest and Directors with refreshments and also replenishing the company stationery & pantry stocks.
• Maintaining petty cash of the company.
• Any other duty or responsibility which falls in favor of the company’s benefit
Singapore Cargo LLC
Appointed Person will be Responsible for Following: - Cargo Documentation of all cargo incoming and outgoing - Customer Feedback Receipt - Phone Attendance - Understanding procedures of cargo forwarding and warehouse operation Contact with your CV