New View Ideas
We are looking for a Secretary (female only) for our office in Business bay. She will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Management in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
These include but are not limited to:
Handle all telephone messages and fax messages adequately
Direct the clients and the general public to the appropriate staff member
Handle properly all general correspondence
Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
Prepare outgoing mail and packages and receive all mail deliveries and distribute to appropriate person
Respond to public inquiries
Smart Lulu International Movers
Admin Assistant Dubai
Smart Lulu International Movers LLC. is looking for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for Cargo Operations.
Minimum 2 years experience in the air/sea cargo handling/operations industry with a working knowledge of cargo build up, break down, acceptance, delivery and documentation procedures.
Jobs Roles :
1.Greeting via calls and to walk-in customers.
2.Maintain documentations and filings.
3.Monitor cargo operations and send timely updates to all parties concerned diligently
4.Excellent behavior of one's self
Hindi Speaking Candidate preferred
Qualification - Diploma/Certificate with proven record
Executive assistant Dubai
Front Office Manager Dubai
We are looking for a professional front office manager to be responsible for reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, the Front Office Manager is in charge of reception and the switchboard.
To be responsible for welcoming guests and handling any complaints.In doing so, he or she:
Supervises reservations and the allocation of bedrooms with the Executive Housekeeper
Monitors the customer accounts and till accounts
Applies and ensures the application of the sales strategy to maximise occupancy and average room price
Co-ordinates the reception team, organising its work and schedules
To monitor the quality of welcome extended to guests
To recruit, train and motivate the members of the his or her team
To ensure that all hotel standards and procedures are applied
To manage daily billing and payments
Use of Windows
The ability to train and motivate a team
The ability to be available to work nights, weekends or public holidays
Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
Self-control: handling complaints
Good relationship skills
Good memory: remembering guests
Taking the initiative
• Must have at least Highschool or Higher education
• Fluent in English
• Knowledgeable in MS Office
• Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Integrity and professionalism.
Office manager Dubai
Job description: Managing MD’s office activities.
External and Internal Interface on behalf of MD.
Planning and fixing appointments & meetings for MD.
Handling MD’s emails. Reverting on his behalf.
Managing Confidential Documents.
Spearheading administration of the department and maintaining coordination between various internal departments for smooth functioning.
Handling Travel Arrangements.
Collaborate with different departments (Internal & external) to ensure that any projects & ongoing needs for the company are addressed and delivery expectations are met.
Managing MD’s Guest list.
Personal assistant Dubai
(Personal Assistant) Job brief:
We are looking for a responsible, reliable Personal Assistant based in Sharjah to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to boss’s working life and personal life. Having a time flexibility and driving license is needed. With a Salary of 2500 Dhs.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Listening and Communication Skills:
You will be expected to follow instruction from your boss, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based from your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly. Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Standing in for their manager in their absence.
• People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
• Organizational Skills: Your boss will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require a successful personal assistant to have terrific organizational skills.
• Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents. Knows how to use smartphones & aware of using apps such as (WhatsApp, google maps..). Fully aware with Microsoft office programs (PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive will participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of general research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
Educational & Technical Qualifications
• B.S. in Business, economics, statistics with emphasis on market research from a reputable university.
• 2-3 years of working experience in market research position
• Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques would be an asset
• Client liaison via meetings, email and the telephone to discuss their research requirements.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Access & Excel), PASW (SPSS) statistical software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
• Report writing & presentation skills (especially power point) and other presentation software (prezi, infographics, etc..)
• Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages
• High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation
• Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly
• Ability to engage in and manage multitasks
• Ability to share responsibilities and rewards with the team
• Interest in professional & career development