Office Assistant Dubai
Adaptive thinker to support our our team of management and technology consultants in Dubai.
As our Office Assistant your main responsibility will be to support our leadership and consultants in their everyday work in our Dubai office.
• Office maintenance practicalities
• Supporting our Finance function
• Project support
• Editing of sales material
• Organizing meetings and events
• Other support tasks
To be successful, you are a service-minded and positive team player with great multitasking skills. You enjoy challenges and working in fast-paced and international environment.
You have an upper secondary degree and studies in business and administration in addition to 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Strong organizational and administrative skills and MS Office skills are your strengths. You are fluent both in Arabic and in English
Executive Secretary Dubai
We represent one of the major international brand in the food distribution industry. we are looking for a female executive secretary in charge of the office administration as well as sales team support.
The candidate should be fluent in english, well trained on IT system, very well organised with a minimum experience in accounting
Executive Assistant Dubai
Wanted Executive Secretary to CEO
Excellent Communication with hands-on experience
3 to 4 years in UAE as Executive Secretary
Must be familiar with the local UAE norms
Handle the Travel, General administration, Communication and appointments of the CEO
Should be able independently handle corporate communication for the CEO
Must have intelligence to co-ordinate the right people at appropriate manner
MALE/FEMALE – NO BAR
Range of compensation 4000-6000 dirhams
Two years return air package to INDIA
24 X 7 Medical care to spouse and family
Once in block of two years leave with wages for 30 days with return air ticket
Administrative officer Dubai
Job description: Coordinate in the office filing systems.
Assist in the quotation preparation.
Answer phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
Oversee administrative and organizational tasks.
Manage correspondence within the organization.
Keep systems in working order and ensures supplies are available.
Organize meetings, manages calendar, and oversees office systems.
Graduate/Diploma with minimum 1 year of experience.
Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Integrity and professionalism
Proficiency in MS Office
Admin Manager Dubai
Deals with the Managing Director and other top managers outgoing correspondences, ensuring its accuracy and timely production and dispatch
• Maintain records of the ongoing all projects
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management
• Ability to work independently and professionally
• Organizes meetings, receiving visitors to the Managing Director and other top management.
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department
• Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
Required Education & Experience
• High School with at least 02 years experience in construction.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Aurthority Jobs Ltd
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
Personal Assistant Dubai
Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Chief Executive Officers, helping them to manage and prioritise their time.
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
• Social Media
Candidates with the following skills/interests would be prefered:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Wordpress (Blogging)
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
Salary package will be decided based on experience and knowledge.
Office Manager Dubai
- Small team growing fast and needing organisation
- A local organization with global clients
Woodthorpe Wright Associates FZ LLC is a fast growing business coaching company. We need an office manager with skills, experience and savvy to be the back bone of day-to-day operations.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to love variety, work independently, communicate well and be super organised. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proven track record in office administration. You may have experience from a different field than small business or coaching but will have proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company. The salary is Aed 7,500-12,500 depending on experience, ability and attitude.
This is a unique opportunity and the role design can be flexible to fit the strengths and interests of the right candidate.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Diary management, travel itinerary, scheduling and event co-ordination
- Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Set-up systems and procedures as required
- Invoice clients and manage accounts payable
- Personal administration duties for Managing Director