Executive Assistant Dubai
TeleWorld FZCO is currently looking for an Executive Secretary to provide all the necessary comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Manager and the leadership team, and carry out all the administrative and coordination responsibilities, effectively managing all the senior office’s official affairs:
- Freshers/New Graduates with knowledge of secretarial at General Management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone and E-mail skills
- Secretarial training (typing, coordination, computer literacy (MS Office))
- Time management skills: able to prioritize and organize well
- Proficient and Fluent in spoken and written English language;
-Nationality : Any Asian Female Only with Pleasing Personality. Preferably new graduates/ On Visit Visa
Due to the high number of applications we receive we will only be able to reply to those applicants who fit the profile as detailed above. If you have not heard from us within a month it means we have not been able to match you with our requirements.
Employment Type: Full Time
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary
Listed By: Delta Smart Innovation General Trading LLC
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Junior
We are currently seeking experienced and outgoing candidates who can join our family to serve as a Receptionist:
ãƒ»Greeting and welcoming guests
ãƒ»Keeping the Reception Desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials
ãƒ»Handling guests’ requests and complaints
ãƒ»Answering phones and handling inquiries and reservations
ãƒ»Previous experience working as a Receptionist / Front Desk Agent / a similar role
ãƒ»A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
ãƒ»Proficiency with computers (Word, Excel & Power Point)
ãƒ»Basic math skills
ãƒ»The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional manner at all times
ãƒ»The ability to follow directions and work both independently and with a team
FORWARD YOUR RESUME TO -
office assistant Dubai
Salary depending on experience and qualifications
Please send your updated CV
Looking for a smart and presentable female candidate with pleasing personality to handle front desk of the office operations and perform basic work pertaining to handling inbound and outbound phone calls, customer service, clerical work, greeting clients, responding to emails, setting appointments and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receptionist will attend calls from the manager at any time of emergency update.
Other day to day tasks assigned by the management.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Should be punctual.
- Assist HR with the Admin related activities.
- COMPANY PROJECTS AND CONFIDANTAIL INFO SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED OUT OF THE PRESIMSES.
Qualification and Experience:
- Should be a graduate
- Should have one year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written is must
- Excellent command over MS Office
- Experience in accounts and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: AED 3,000-AED 4,000 per month
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law
Arabic Secretary required preferably living in Ras Al Khaima UAE.
With good command of English language and very good experience working as Secretary for GM.
Computer literate and well knowledgeable in MS Office application
Job Type: Full-time
Admin Manager Dubai
A leading manufacturing Company looking for a Camp cum admin coordinator with 3-4 years of experience along with UAE driving license.
Team assistant Dubai
- As team assistant (m/f) focusing on office management, you will play an important role in our team, backing up and supporting the work of our consultants.
- To this end you will take over responsibility for coordinating (customer) appointments, as well as organising events and meetings, handling travel management and any visa applications required as well as preparing and providing necessary documents such as travel expense accounts.
- On top of this, you will be responsible for professional office organisation, handling in- and out-going mail and document archiving.
- You will support the local recruiting process and administrative procedures in the implementation of consultancy projects in the Middle East region. Here you will work in close coordination with various agencies and ministries.
- In addition, you will coordinate tax demands and audits and be in communication with tax consultancies and banking institutions.
- Successfully completed business training, ideally as an assistant, secretary or within the hotel industry
- First experiences as an assistant, ideally in professional services (consultancies, auditing, law firms etc.) or first experiences in an administrative function in a public authority or ministry in the Middle East
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Intercultural experience in the UAE and/or other Gulf states
- Very good knowledge of English and Arabic, ideally with good knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel (approx. 2-3 days per month)
- Highly motivated, taking own initiative and structured and conscientious approach to work
- Self-confident manner and smart appearance, strong service-oriented point of view and the ability to keep a cool head even in hectic situations
- Team spirit and a dash of humour
Data entery agents Dubai
Data Entry and Field Data collection executives required.
Entry level job, Minimum qualification Secondary education with skills in Excel/ ITI/Polytechnic
Full Time/Part Time positions. Sponsored visa holders/Interns can also apply.