Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Prioritizing workloads, Maintaining diaries and arrange appointments
• Type, prepare and collect reports
• Organize and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Manage Databases & Filling record.
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• Liaising with relevant organizations internal and external clients
• Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• Logging or processing bills or expenses
• Manage reception and meeting and greet clients
• If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Key skills for secretaries
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team working & Negotiation skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Assertiveness, Flexibility, Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required
Office manager Dubai
Clerical Works such as filing
Organising sales visits
Demonstrating and presenting products
Establishing new business
Maintaining accurate records
Reviewing sales performance
Negotiating contracts and packages
Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
Knowledgeable in photocopying machine
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Totus is a new startup company developing mobile apps for the travel industry.
We are building our dream team and looking for a bright dynamic individual to take care of all our admin needs, as well as our Hr needs. Role shall also involve being the PA to the Director.
Therefore the applicant must have extensive knowledge and previous work experience in Administrative work in Dubai.
Data Entry Clerks Dubai
Data Entry Clerk (full-time)
Our company is looking for a Data Entry Clerk with knowledge on Accounting and Inventory Management.
Male or Female, any Nationality need to apply.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Administrative officer needed for manufacturing company in Dubai, you will have the following
Good English and communication skills, good skills working with the PC, you will have at least 40 Wpm
You will work in the office alongside the 5 other admin professionals, this is a great position as it is full time, this job will offer a great salary plus housing and relocation
Bill Collector Dubai
Basic Job Description:
Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
2) Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
3) Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
4) Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits in order to solicit payment.
5) Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
6) Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
7) Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
8) Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
9) Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
10) Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
11) Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
12) Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
Send your Cv
Documents Controller Dubai
Experienced with 3 Years (Focus and other Systems)
Preferred Pakistani with transferable visa, visit visa
Good Typing speed and learning abilities
The job holder will be responsible for providing secretarial, reception and
administrative support to the Partners, Managers and staff within the Firm.
Candidates must be a team player, display initiative and show attention to detail. A flexible approach and “can do” attitude is essential as is the ability to deliver high quality client service.
IT Skills : Competent user of Excel and Word essential.