Admin Manager Dubai
Signs & Architectural Metal Work Company is URGENTLY looking for HR & ADMIN MANAGER who has the following qualifications;
** Working knowledge of UAE Labor Law (A to Z)
** Bachelor’s Degree or higher
** At least 6 years working experience as HR in the UAE or GCC (less than that need not apply)
** Experience with different HR Systems – Personnel or Recruitment etc (SAP – ERP )
** Extensive experience in Payroll, Personnel, international Recruitment, Performance Management and Policy Development.
** Excellent communication and people skills
** Willing to work at Al Qouz Industrial Area
** Experience with contracting companies
***** EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE AWAITS *****
` Recruitment, on boarding, performance management, terminations or resignations.
` Compensations and benefits
` Policies, procedures and job description development
` Training and conflict resolution
` Strategic Personnel planning
` Admin responsibilities such as checking and signing off of invoices, monitor expenses, insurance packages, company leases, management meetings, company events etc.
Data Entry Operator Dubai
Data Entry Operator
Jabal al Toor Bldg Material & Marbles Tr. Co. LLC
Candidate with Family Visa or Husband Visa preferred first.
Duty days(Saturday to Thursday), duty hours and package shall be discussed and confirmed in the interview depending upon the performance of the candidate and Company's requirement.
Candidates available in UAE for the interview and ready to allocate to Sharjah shall only.
Candidate should able to work under pressure.
Language - Hindi, English
Passion - Have passion to work, Keen Focus on Work
Hardworking, Gentle, able to work under pressure.
Administrative assistant Dubai
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ABU DHABI
The successful candidate will be organised, computer literate, demonstrate a proactive and motivated attitude, suitable presentation, have a polite and professional phone manner, excellent writing skills, ability to understand ideas and concepts easily as well as the ability to work independently.
Experience or studying in Real Estate or Property Management is not necessary but desirable. Training will be provided however, the successful candidate will require a willingness to learn.
Tasks involved in this position include:
- Supporting our team by multi-tasking the day with a variety of administrative and reception duties
- Answering telephones
- Data entry/updates
- Typing/sending correspondence
- Assisting in the general daily co-ordination & smooth running of the office
- Ensuring reception area & meeting room is presentable at all times
A private membership Clinic in DOHA, QATAR is currently seeking a Clinic Receptionist with 2-5 years experience in the VIP customer service field. The right candidate must have a customer service mind, experience in the customer service field (hotel, guest relations, airlines), be a team player, dress and speak professionally, and be able to communicate with VVIP clients in a pleasant manner.
The duties of the Receptionist are the following:
- provide high-quality customer service to female VIP patients visiting the clinic
- greet patients upon their arrival and make sure they are comfortable while waiting for appointment
- handle patient demands in a pleasant and professional manner
- make follow-up phone calls to patients who received treatment
- make/change bookings of patients and ensure appointments run smoothly
- consult with head nurses and doctors about patient needs
- maintain a pleasant and professional relationship with patient
Office assistant Qatar
VAM Systems is currently looking for Office Assistant for our UAE operations with the following terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Preferably candidates having experience in IT firms or in a large organizations IT Department
• Candidates should be locally available in Dubai.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (15 - 30 days)
Administrative Assistant Dubai
An International Insurance Brokerage Firm is looking for young and motivated Male Administrative Assistant.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply. Insurance background experience is a plus
- If you are qualified and you are on visit visa and have, then please apply
A reputed company in Dubai seeks Female Secretary with accounts background Preferably with more than a year experience in a construction company or engineering consultancy. Ideal candidate should have good English communication skills and well versed in MS office. Knowledge in any accounting software is a plus. Applicants must send their CV
Clerical specialist Qatar
CLERICAL SPECIALIST QATAR
Large electronics company in the UAE area is seeking a Sr. Clerical Specialist. A degree plus a minimum of 3 years experience of clerical/data analysis experience, or in lieu of degree, must have a minimum of 5 years directly related experience. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Intermediate level Business Object knowledge is a plus. Excellent verbal and written skills. Able to work in a team environment. Basic technical knowledge of computer hardware is a plus. Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Ability to work independently and accurately with strong attention to details. Ability to work overtime as required. Provide administrative support to engineering team. Organize and maintain engineering documents, including process procedures, engineering change notices, process change bulletins, technical bulletins. Perform data collection and analysis. Other duties as assigned