Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Prioritizing workloads, Maintaining diaries and arrange appointments
• Type, prepare and collect reports
• Organize and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Manage Databases & Filling record.
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• Liaising with relevant organizations internal and external clients
• Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• Logging or processing bills or expenses
• Manage reception and meeting and greet clients
• If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Key skills for secretaries
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team working & Negotiation skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Assertiveness, Flexibility, Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required
"This role is working for a Medical equipment company based in Dubai. The role is 60% Marketing Support, conference packing and inventory maintenance, marketing collateral production, direct mail dispatch and maintenance of printing equipment. 40% of the role is marketing support, basic flyers, training material and catalogues from template designs. If you have strong MS office skills and have any experience in events co-ordination as you will be helping out running of workshops and conferences
AfroArab Project Management FZC
Executive Assistant Dubai
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Maintain proper filing of the documents of MDs office.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Should be Proficient with MS office.
- Only female candidates need to apply.
- English & French must
- Work hours flexible
- Should own a laptop
- Visa for Dubai can be arranged
Administrative assistant Dubai
A Dynamic and newly formed company in DMCC is looking for office admin assistant to report to Director. The role will involve:
1-Providing Investor facing support by both phone, email, and in person.
2-Accurately and efficiently establishing, maintaining, and updating files, databases, records and/or documents according to standard procedure.
3-Proactively handling Investor requests within appropriate timeframe.
4-Processing, monitoring, and following up on transactions and/or tasks
5-Researching and generating reports as needed
6-Collaborating with team to enhance internal and external relationships.
1-Exceptional customer service experience
2-Ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
3-High proficiency with computers systems and related technologies
4-Flexible and accustomed to working in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
5-Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneous and follow instructions
6-Self-motivated and works well independently
7-Working knowledge of investment concepts or familiarity with financial industry
The ability to express oneself, orally and in writing coherently and with clarity in English is paramount. The position would suit someone who has worked under pressure and someone who is a result orientated person
Job description: one of the fast growing business consultancy based in dubai is looking office secretary .
Office secretary Job Responsibilities:
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining existing clients and full fill their business requirements by giving dedicated staffs,etc..20days training and probation applicable for everyone .
For interested please send your cv by replying on this ad.
Looking for a self motivated organized office administrator with the following skills Office Admin, secretarial tasks, phone answering, scheduling meetings, sales order registering. There is on the job training which includes certificate of completion
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, and marketing. For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
• Support senior managers and executives with daily tasks
• Be the point of contact between Top Management, Senior Managers and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
• Implement and manage the Internal CRM system
• Excellent in MS Office knowledge, has good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent command of English and writing skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Can Work independently with less supervision
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree preferred
Career Level: Mid-level
Bilingual Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (advanced level) is essential.
o Providing administrative support to internal/external departments and individuals
o Act as a first point of contact for the visitors: meet, greet and direct
o Drafting letters of engagement and related correspondence, distributing memos, typing and editing documents
o Answering, directing and screening telephone calls and responding to inquiries
o Translating documents Arabic-English
o Scheduling appointments, updating the company calendar and arranging conference rooms
o Maintaining filing system
o Making travel arrangements in a time-effective way
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment