Administrative Assistant Dubai
Job description: 1-Documentation and filing.
2- Administrative Assistants are basically in-charge of documenting company and staff activities especially relating to clients and suppliers.
3- In addition to the logs, documents and filing similarly required of Office Assistants, Admin Assistants manage supplier, customer and prospect database systems.
5-Administrative assistants help with the preparation of presentations, quotes and all other documents for internal and external purposes.
6- Although the Office Manager or Administrative Coordinator is their direct supervisor, administrative assistants are lent to various teams as the need arises.
Red Events Pro
Office Staff Dubai
We are currently looking for passionate and career oriented individual for the OFFICE Staff position, preferably female with IT background, to work for an Events company.
*Has a minimum of 1 - 2 years experience on the similar industry.
*Must be excellent in Microsoft Office applications.
*Has excellent English written and oral communications.
*Presentable & Dynamic.
*Can work with tight deadlines.
*Has knowledge in marketing & purchasing.
*Must be hardworking and can work under pressure.
Office Assistant Dubai
We are looking for office assistant with U.A.E driving license for our company
Maintain and update employees personal files, Visa renewal, ensure the process visa application for new and renewal of the visa, maintain the soft copy of the employees documents,filling of documents in employees personal file and updating of database,Advance excel skills.Documentation
Job type;Full time
Salary ; 3,000/month
Team assistant Dubai
- As team assistant (m/f) focusing on office management, you will play an important role in our team, backing up and supporting the work of our consultants.
- To this end you will take over responsibility for coordinating (customer) appointments, as well as organising events and meetings, handling travel management and any visa applications required as well as preparing and providing necessary documents such as travel expense accounts.
- On top of this, you will be responsible for professional office organisation, handling in- and out-going mail and document archiving.
- You will support the local recruiting process and administrative procedures in the implementation of consultancy projects in the Middle East region. Here you will work in close coordination with various agencies and ministries.
- In addition, you will coordinate tax demands and audits and be in communication with tax consultancies and banking institutions.
- Successfully completed business training, ideally as an assistant, secretary or within the hotel industry
- First experiences as an assistant, ideally in professional services (consultancies, auditing, law firms etc.) or first experiences in an administrative function in a public authority or ministry in the Middle East
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Intercultural experience in the UAE and/or other Gulf states
- Very good knowledge of English and Arabic, ideally with good knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel (approx. 2-3 days per month)
- Highly motivated, taking own initiative and structured and conscientious approach to work
- Self-confident manner and smart appearance, strong service-oriented point of view and the ability to keep a cool head even in hectic situations
- Team spirit and a dash of humour
Administrative Manager Dubai
Administrative manager wanted for large warehouse and distribution company this is a great time to join us as we are expanding, please send in your application to be considered, salary is negotiable
Admin Manager Dubai
Job description: Accounts and Admin Executives needed
1-5 years experience in the field of accounting, with capabilities of handling books of accounts and admin work. Preferably individuals with knowledge in accounting software.
Females who speak both English and Arabic are prefered.
Only serious candidates with the specific requirements need apply.
Executive assistant Dubai
1. Provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, clients etc.,2. Make follow-ups to different departments, company, person any pending documents as requested by the General Manager including the status thereof.3. Coordinate with PR dept, travel agent and Administration for visas, making travel arrangements & follow up on accommodation arrangements as per instruction of the General Manager.4. Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.5. Set-up and maintain General Manager’s Office correspondence files and personnel files of Staff and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.6. Compile daily E-Mails received in company ID and submit summary report to General Manager.7. Collect daily production reports from all plants; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
- Fluency in English, Speaking & Writing in Arabic is an advantage.- Computer Skills Required: Common MS Office (MS Word, MS, Power Point & MS Excel, etc.)- Superb organization skill.- Pleasing personality
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Bilingual Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (advanced level) is essential.
o Providing administrative support to internal/external departments and individuals
o Act as a first point of contact for the visitors: meet, greet and direct
o Drafting letters of engagement and related correspondence, distributing memos, typing and editing documents
o Answering, directing and screening telephone calls and responding to inquiries
o Translating documents Arabic-English
o Scheduling appointments, updating the company calendar and arranging conference rooms
o Maintaining filing system
o Making travel arrangements in a time-effective way
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment