We are looking for an experienced person with exposure to working as E-commerce Administrator on portals like Amazon, Noon.com etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- The profile requires to handle online business for old and new products and other promotional needs.
-Boost sales through listing company's products to various channels like Amazon, Noon.com etc.
-Responsible for listing new products online
-Keep track of price, Quantity, Stock levels and delivery time
-Photo shoot management and Graphic design skills
-Familiarity with online promotion, online advertising and SEO would be positive+
Good knowledge of MS office, Web design, computer and data base Oracle
Candidates preferred from English strong communication skills background.
Experience : 5 Years.
Administrative assistant Dubai
Job description: Administrative Assistant
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support tasks. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and projects
Duties and Responsibilities Administration
General office management (answer all incoming office calls, stationary ordering, and contract follow-up, contacting suppliers for office requirements/repairs, fax/mail distribution, post office duties, ordering of supplies for meetings and office, maintenance of overall office environment).
General administrative activities supporting cross functional teams.
Support Axios UAE with travel and accommodation logistics, laptop management, visa documentation etc.
Event Management e.g. annual strategy meeting, book lunches, dinners and client entertainment.
Book, and set up meeting rooms to include tea, coffees and water.
Organize meeting room ensuring projector screens, white boards, markers are all included.
Support regional offices as required across MENA.
Local travel throughout Dubai as required
Additional duties as required.
Dealing with creditors, payment and reconciliation.
Experience in bookkeeping.
Management of cheque tracker.
Management of petty cash expenses and monthly petty cash book-keeping, working with Finance Manager.
Maintenance and responsibility for filing and record keeping for vendors and office expenses and bank records.
Responsible for the coding of invoices/expenses and Harvest inputs.
Generation of specific reports and administrative tasks as required by the Finance Manager
Participate in the development and implementation of new standard operating procedures.
Assisting in a variety of projects to improve and develop the financial reporting process.
Additional duties as required.
Assist HR Manager as required including the scheduling of local interviews for MENA Director and Global Head of Consulting.
Book meeting rooms accordingly for the interviews.
Support HR Head Office in contacting, following up with local candidates as required.
Confidential filing and management of local staff files and visas.
Additional duties as required.
Close working relationship with the UAE team and HQ.
Communication with external parties
Special Skills and Knowledge
Fluency in written and spoken English.
Well organized with numeracy and analytical skills.
Attention to detail with methodical thinking.
Strong communication and writing skills.
Flexible and pro-active attitude.
Strong competency in Excel, PowerPoint and the full MS Office Suite
Concern for order and quality.
Application of job knowledge.
Knowledge and information Management.
Educational Background and Experience
2 years working experience in Office administration.
Experience in bookkeeping and understanding of double entry.
Ability to work to and meet deadlines.
Executive Secretary Dubai
Looking for a young and dynamic Female Executive Secretary to join our growing team
- Duties involved are managing the day to day admin work and assisting team with day to day secretarial work
- Well versed with MS office – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and other Computer Software Applications (Windows/IOS)
- Experience in all aspects of administrative support, (from taking minutes of meeting, maintaining databases, filing, making travel arrangements to scheduling and organizing meetings, interviews etc.)
- Other related duties as required by the superior
1.7-12 years experience in a law firm or multi-national company
2.Ability to work with a team in all levels of an organization
3.Proven management and leadership skills
4.Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
5.Excellent typing skills, able to type at least 60wpm while taking minutes of meeting
6. Should be able to start immediately
7.Book-keeping and office management skills
8.Ability to multi-task, good decision maker and can work without supervision
Administrative Assistant UAE
Administrative Assistant Abu Dhabi
Full time job, 6 days per week.
Applicant must have UAE Residence Visa
Salary 4000-6000 AED
UAE Driving licence as advantage
Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office operation.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
take and distribute accurate messages
greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
coordinate messenger and courier service
receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
prepare outgoing mail for distribution
fax, scan and copy documents
maintain office filing and storage systems
update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
retrieve information when requested
update and maintain internal staff contact lists
co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and company credit cards
type documents, reports and correspondence
organize travel arrangements for staff
co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
assist with event planning and implementation
monitor and maintain office supplies
ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
keep office area clean and tidy
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
business college training an advantage
previous office experience may be requested but this can also be entry level position
competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
English, Arabic, Russian (as advantage)
numeracy and literacy skills
organization and planning skills
work management and prioritizing skills
verbal and written communication skills
problem solving ability
attention to detail
Executive Secretary Dubai
• Manages day-to-day operations related to Administration, Office Management, and Utilities
• Copy, document, and distribute all managerial notices, decisions, and orders, on all respective departments and personnel as soon as its issue
• Keeping all company correspondence records updated and accurate and maintain filing system Keeping Manager's schedule, assisting in the Manager tasks, calls, arrangements.
• Follow up on actions matters as requested by the Management Team.
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for new employees
• Prepare contracts, manage and fill up vendors registration, Updates Company profile and website
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings
• Make travel arrangements for General Manager and other executives
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings and attend meetings individuals on behalf of management
• oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations
• organize event and company parties
***Rest Support & Active Role at office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month
- Executive Secretary: 2 years
- Coordinator: 2 years
- Receptionist: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
- English, Arabic
- Driver's License [optional]
HR/ Admin assistant Dubai
|RP visa application/ renewal for the Dubai company employees|
|Registering/ Renewal of Dubai company with different Govt Bodies|
|Accomodation, OTB and pick up planning for Dubai consultants|
|Maintenance and Renewal of the offices|
|Maintenance and Renewal of the various Guest Houses|
|Allowance and Expense Distribution|
|Utility Bill payments of all the offices and Guest houses in UAE|
|HR related document issuance ( Various certificates/ NOC, etc)|
|Employee/ Labour contract collection / submission|
Al Zafeer Building Materials
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a young and energetic person who can handle day to day work of writing emails and able to handle all types of situations.
If any one is interested than kindly forward your CV .