Admin assistant Dubai
A growing company in Dubai is looking for an Administrative Assistant cum Receptionist with the following requirements:
-UAE experience preferred but not necessary.
-Attention to detail.
-Keen to learn.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Well-versed in MS Office applications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
-Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
-Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
-Screen phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
-Greet and assist visitors.
-Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Executive assistant Dubai
This organisation is a green fields company with significant financial backing within the information technology space. A key rollout partner for an exciting new collaboration between technology giants that has sent the wider industry atwitter, our client is a well placed, well funded, well oiled machine about to make some serious waves in big business.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant
- Ability to research, keep an ear to the ground, and manage upwards
- Ability to think on your feet and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Tenacity to thrive in a fluid, highly dynamic environment
- High level presentation and communication skills
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Past experience in sales administration in a technology environment
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The can do attitude and positive nature to enable you to communicate effectively.
- Strong Time Management and Organisation skills
engineering consultancy in Dubai seeks FEMALE Secretary with accounts background, more than 2 years work experience in UAE. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in construction company or engineering consultancy. Ideal candidate should have good English communication skills and well versed in MS office. Knowledge in any accounting software is a plus. Applicants must send their CV
Personal Assistant Dubai
job description: An experienced Personal Assistant (PA) to CEO is required for a well-known company in Real Estate industry with following requirements.
* Gender Preferred: Female
* Nationality: Any
* Candidate should be fluent in English
* Candidate must be aware of reading, writing and speaking skills of Arabic language
* Age must be between 27 to 40 years
* Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Candidate must have good knowledge of MS OFFICE, ORACLE/ ERP, GMAIL, and GOOGLE APPs
* Joining should be immediate
* Experience in Real Estate industry will be a plus
Kindly apply only if you match the requirements mentioned above. Those who will not meet the above criteria will automatically be screened out. salary is negotiable by employer
PROCUREMENT OFFICER Dubai
Having experience in Structural steel engineering company.
Knowledge in BOQ, Purchase, supplier relation, international market.
Good communication skill, pro active, willing to learn.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Required Admin Assiatant for a foodstuff company in Dubai.
Job details are as follows - doing accounting entries, posting invoices, coordinating with the sales team and the stores.
Must know basic Accounting.
Salary - AED 4500 (all inclusive)
Office administrator organizes and manages the administration, support systems and activities that enable the effective running of the company.
The Office Administrator reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for supervising administrative services, managing the filing and security of documents, personnel administration, and managing daily office operations.
• Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
• Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
• Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
• Serves as the go-to for office inquiries
• Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
• supervise and coordinate activities of staff
• conducts staff training and be involved in staff assessments
• maintain management information systems
• review and answer correspondence
• Provide secretarial or executive services for the team
Office Manager Dubai
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions; Preparing quotations and following up with clients.
Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills