Administration Manager Dubai
We are currently seeking an efficient and qualified Administration Manager with strong organisational skills to provide extensive support for our busy management team. Azura cruises will provide training as well.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the administration function and supervising a small team of Administration Assistants
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and presentation material
- Controlling busy diary schedules, arranging internal and external meetings and preparing required paperwork
- Fielding incoming telephone calls and emails, managing routine enquiries where possible
- Maintaining HR records, administering the recruitment of staff and recording holiday and sickness absences
- Purchasing stationary, office supplies, telecom and maintenance services
Applicants must be wiling to relocate.
Admin Manager Dubai
We are looking for services of an Admin Manager. High school diploma Requires four (2) years related business experience including two (1) years as a HR related experience. PC experience and solid proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Software CPS or one (1) year of related college courses preferred Good spelling, punctuation and basic English grammar skills. Ability to prioritize daily issues, good communication skills. Good human relations skills
Al Zafeer Building Materials
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a young and energetic person who can handle day to day work of writing emails and able to handle all types of situations.
If any one is interested than kindly forward your CV .
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer role is now vacant, we have a new position open as we are expanding, we need candidates with 2 plus years experience in administration
This is a le for someone who wants to move to the middle east, we offer a great salary package plus relocation and housing
Our company is looking to hire highly motivated and experienced individuals who can help us expand our operations in Dubai and liaise with associated companies in Japan. Highly competitive salary and working conditions.
4000 to 5000 AED/month
- Providing advice to clients for setting up businesses in Dubai
- Preparing documentation required to set up businesses in Dubai
- Liaising with government entities such as immigration and public notaries
- Organising and keeping track of schedules and appointments
- Carrying out market research and creating reports for senior management
- Being responsible for client accounts
- Recruitment of new staff in the future
- Data management and filing
Requirements and Preferences:
- Female Filipino applicants preferred
- Must be able to write and speak in English clearly
- High degree of etiquette, personal hygiene and customer service attitude
- Able to find tasks and work independently without micromanagement
- Japanese language skills highly sought (higher salary range available)
Administrative Officer Dubai
we are looking for an experienced Admin/Operations Officer to our Ajman Office with good knowledge of accounting and financial reporting methods. Candidate should be available to Join immediately. Proven ability of Customer service, organizational and planning capabilities. Excellent communication skills - both oral and written(English & Urdu/Hindi is must. Arabic will be added as advantage). Considerable skill in problem solving and dealing with confidential information/situations. Must have the ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously in an accurate and timely manner.
Previous experience in Customer service and Logistics operations is required.
Duties and responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for day to day working of operations, administration and Accounts department.
Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reports.
Coordinating with other branches and assist them when
Data Entry Operator Dubai
Data Entry Operator
Jabal al Toor Bldg Material & Marbles Tr. Co. LLC
Candidate with Family Visa or Husband Visa preferred first.
Duty days(Saturday to Thursday), duty hours and package shall be discussed and confirmed in the interview depending upon the performance of the candidate and Company's requirement.
Candidates available in UAE for the interview and ready to allocate to Sharjah shall only.
Candidate should able to work under pressure.
Language - Hindi, English
Passion - Have passion to work, Keen Focus on Work
Hardworking, Gentle, able to work under pressure.
Virtual Assistant Dubai
Virtual Personal Assistant Vacancy
This is a part-time job for a virtual assistant based in Dubai on her/his own visa.
2 Years of relevant experience
Fluent English (oral and written)
Passion for admin and business support
Attention to detail, confidentiality and integrity
Social media skills
Knowledge of advanced admin and business support for business owners.
You will be working from home with occasional office visits (once every two weeks), 10-15 hours a week (40-50 hours a month) for an entrepreneur, investor and business consultant.
Compensation up to 8000 AED for the right candidate.