Need a female receptionist for a rend a car services company. The candidate should have minimum experience of 1-2 years in the same or similar job. Philippine and Russian female candidates are preferable.
Personal Assistant Dubai
Requires a Personal Assistant with 5 years experience in the same field. Smart, flexible, good comprehension skills (reading and understanding), proficient computer skills, enthusiastic, flexible , can handle stress, fluency in speaking , analyzing skills, fast and active , reporting, handling various activities and itinerary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: dh4,000.00 - dh6,000.00 per month
Personal Assistant : 5 years (Preferred)
Admin assistant Dubai
Job description: Admin Assistant
• Keep proper record of financial transactions by entering account information into the accounting system
• Handling general Accounts activities
• Data Entry in Sage
• Creation of purchase orders in Sage
• Prepares vouchers & payments by verifying invoices and requesting disbursements of the payment.
• Coordinate in petty cash activities for the company whenever required
• Hands On experience of Sage and Tally are mandatory
• Good verbal and writing communication skills.
• Good administrative skills.
• General computer knowledge.
• Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
• Prioritization skills, ability to multi-task and take direction from multiple sources
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel professionally
We are a MNC based in Dubai is hiring a female office secretary. Requirements : Good Communication and interpersonal skills Office data management & Customer Management, Travel arrangement, Promotional mails Organising and maintaining appointments for MD. Attending the meeting with MD. Keeping existing Investors business relationships etc..interested and business minted candidates apply their cv. We will fix the interview shortly.The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary & transport allowances. Additionally she will receive a incentives based on business , medical insurance.etc.
A well established construction company is looking to recruit young and energetic Receptionist with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the UAE. Excellent knowledge of MS Office with fluency in written & spoken English with good telephonic manners. Should be capable to prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents. Implement and maintain office systems, maintain schedules / calendars and also coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
Executive Assistant Dubai
Assistant to CEO.
Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
Skills and Qualifications:
4 years experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
Superb written and verbal communication skills
Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with attitude to learn new software and systems
Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintain contact lists, Plan meetings
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Administrative & HR executive Dubai
Administrative & HR executive
Looking for young, energetic & experienced candidate for Administrative & HR executive post.
Candidate need to handle all the administrative requirement of Headquarters and HR responsibilities.
Candidate who has UAE experience with driving license has preference.