Office manager Dubai
Job description: We are Dubai based company looking for an Office Manager to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. Responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively coordinate meetings and other office events. They should be comfortable answering inbound phone calls, distributing mail to employees and handling outgoing mail. They should also possess a friendly demeanor so they can effectively interact with office visitors and interview candidates.
Coordinate and organize office activities
Greet visitors at office
Coordinate inbound and outbound office mail
Manage executive's calendars and set up meetings
Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
Make travel and accommodation arrangements
Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
Take minutes during meetings
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Organize and maintain the office filing system
Work experience as Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
Experience with administrative and clerical work
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
Strong communication skills
Strong ability to multitask
Friendly and upbeat demeanor
Singapore Cargo LLC
Appointed Person will be Responsible for Following: - Cargo Documentation of all cargo incoming and outgoing - Customer Feedback Receipt - Phone Attendance - Understanding procedures of cargo forwarding and warehouse operation Contact with your CV
Hariz M.E. Trading LLC
Personal Assistant to the CEO Dubai
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Benefits: Some benefits provided
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Duties will include:-
• Be first point of contact for the CEO. .
• Manage the CEO diary and appointments both internal and external
• Ensure all tasks delegated to the CEO direct reports are completed and followed up in a timely manner – in particular all customer deadlines and feedback.
• Help manage output, workflow and deadlines
• Arrange all recurring meetings and internal reviews
• Prepare agenda, take minutes/log tasks at meetings and as required in collaboration with the CEO
• Proactively draft CEO’s replies to correspondence – both letters and emails.
• Proactively manage all internal and external communications and support the Management team when required
•Assist CEO with any HR requirements
The candidate must have 3+ years working at management level supporting the Directors/MD/CEO and be educated to A level.
Experience of Brand management would be beneficial although not essential.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Aurthority Jobs Ltd
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
Translation Project Coordinator Dubai
to work across a range of well recognized FMCG Brands. They have a great social atmosphere which creates a fantastic working environment and cohesive team.
Due to their consistent new business wins, our client is growing rapidly and need a Translation Project Coordinator who can assist with managing their workload and projects Internationally.
As the Translation Project Coordinator will You will be responsible for the overall selection of copywriters and editors and managing their work load. You will assist with managing the creative process, cost and cycle time, ensuring the clients’ briefs are met. As Translation Project Coordinator you will support a dynamic team of Project Managers.
The successful Translation Project Coordinator will have worked within a Translation/Advertising agency environment. You will have a good knowledge of integrated campaigns and have ideally worked on international accounts. You must have exceptional Project Management skills along with extensive client facing experience
Clinic for Cosmetic Dentistry
Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Administrative Writing Skills,Verbal Communication, Maintaining Employee Files, Compensation and Wage Structure, Orienting Employees, Benefits Administration, Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork & Supply Management.
Administrative Staff Dubai
Sales and Admin Staffs required for a Trading Company in Abu Shagara Sharjah
Vacancy is open for below mention category
1) Sales and Admin lady who can manage the shop retail and trading business.
2) Lady with Little knowledge of accounts and Tally.
United Alpha Group
Executive Assistant Dubai
All responsibilities traditionally associated with an Executive Assistant position including, but not limited to the following:
• Screen and answer all incoming calls for CEO
• Manage and maintain executives\' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining the filing system
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Prepare and reconcile expenses on a monthly basis
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors
• Prepare documents, presentations and spreadsheets for meetings
• Provide back-up support to Office Manager
• If needed, provide administrative support to COO and Chairman
• Must possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
• A minimum of 5 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Bilingual preferred: English