Executive Assistant Dubai
EA is a new real estate developer that has just setup there new office in Business Bay. We are looking to hire a variety of new staff to help fill positions. Since we are a new company with multiple projects around Dubai there is lots of area to grow within the organization. We welcome all candidates who feel they are qualified to apply for a job within our organization.
Summary of Job Descriptions
Responsible will include supporting high-level executives and management with a variety of tasks. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and request. Candidates must be fluent in english.
· Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
· Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
· Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
· Manage travel and schedule.
· Handle information requests.
· Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
· Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
· Prepare statistical reports.
· Manage spreadsheets.
· Greet and receive visitor.
· Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
· Coordinates office management activities.
· Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
· Prepare agenda for meetings.
· Takes and transcribes dictation.
· Helps prepare office budget.
· Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
· Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
· Coordinate committees and task forces.
· Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
· Receive and relay telephone messages.
· Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
· Sign for delivery packages
Range from 3000-8000 based on experience and qualifications.
Please forward your resume
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Construction company in Dubai has an opening for a administrative assistant with good English skills, you will work with the admin manager and assist with all day to day administrative duties, you will have good typing skills, we offer a great salary plus relocation if needed
A UAE Leading Information Technology firm (based on Microsoft solutions), is looking to recruit a MS Dynamic Solutions Account Executive to drive the direct sale of its products and Professional Services.
The main responsibility will be:
• To meet company sales assigned target and be responsible for all aspects of the sales process from identifying new prospects, validating their needs, performing sales presentations to VP-level prospects, negotiating contacts, and closing new business deals.
• To work closely with the pre-sales technical team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
• To be a solution seller with expertise in selling enterprise solutions and not just account management, this requires a good understanding of enterprise applications, operating systems and programming languages and previous experience either in Business Analysis, Presales or in Microsoft Product knowledge.
CPF PACKAGING (FZE)
Assistant Executive Dubai
Qualification: Any Graduate (Preferably with Diploma in Import Export Management) and computer literacy having 4 to 5 Years Experience.
Experience: As mention above
Age: 26 to 30 Years
CTC Range: 5000 Dirham per month
Location Of work : Unit # 310 Fortune tower, Cluster C, Jumeirah Lake Tower, Dubai, UAE
Responsibility: Candidate will be responsible for preparation / checking of the documentation of imports, exports and banking
Correspond with suppliers (imports) and buyers (exports) for business.
Analyze export data to see what competition is doing
Supervise the submission of export/ import Documents to bank
Fruits garden LTD
Data entry agent Dubai
We are looking for Data entry operator for our Dubai office, candidate should be well versed with basic accounting software as well as MS Excel.
WireCo World Group
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Prepare technical quotations (70% Lankhorst Ropes / 30% WireCo WorldGroup)
Follow up on quotation statuses.
Process orders in the ERP system.
Support the director with administration.
Support the outside sales persons when travelling.
Be the contact person for the current free zone (JLT) interactions.
Liaising with the offices in Sneek & Dordrecht (customer service, production and logistics) CRM Maintenance.
Taking care of office supplies.
Organize mailings and the daily couriers.
Provide assistance in the organization and execution of 2 to 3 exhibitions per year.\"
Basic knowledge of Dutch language is recommended.
Only existing visa holders are invited to apply.
Red Events Pro
Back Office Assistant Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for an enthusiastic Back Office Assistant.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event service.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved career oriented person like you.
What you have:
• Exceptional clerical knowledge of office duties including filing, use of copy machine, good organizational skills, experience working with computer word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• A courteous and professional demeanor.
• Detail oriented personality.
• In depth knowledge of maintaining office related documentation and paperwork.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.
Desired skills and experience:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Minimum 2 years related experience preferably in the same industry but not required.
• Female candidate is required.
• Ability to maintain liaison with vendors and suppliers.
Executive Assistant Dubai
TeleWorld FZCO is currently looking for an Executive Secretary to provide all the necessary comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Manager and the leadership team, and carry out all the administrative and coordination responsibilities, effectively managing all the senior office’s official affairs:
- Freshers/New Graduates with knowledge of secretarial at General Management level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone and E-mail skills
- Secretarial training (typing, coordination, computer literacy (MS Office))
- Time management skills: able to prioritize and organize well
- Proficient and Fluent in spoken and written English language;
-Nationality : Any Asian Female Only with Pleasing Personality. Preferably new graduates/ On Visit Visa
Due to the high number of applications we receive we will only be able to reply to those applicants who fit the profile as detailed above. If you have not heard from us within a month it means we have not been able to match you with our requirements.