Document controller Dubai
Job description: We are looking for an experience Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
Your responsibilities will include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members, have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors. Contact with CV
Dubai Online Campus
Administrator for university office, you will head the admin section which has 12 staff, in this position you will oversee the daily running of the admin department, you must have a degree and 5 years experience, the salary is negotiable
Executive Assistant Dubai
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO’s house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
Office Assistant Dubai
Office Assistant female, with or without experience, who can speak Hindi and English fluently required for an organisation in Dubai. Please send CV, the salary is negotiable by the employer
Admin assistant Dubai
A growing company in Dubai is looking for an Administrative Assistant cum Receptionist with the following requirements:
-UAE experience preferred but not necessary.
-Attention to detail.
-Keen to learn.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Well-versed in MS Office applications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
-Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
-Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
-Screen phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
-Greet and assist visitors.
-Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Jumeira Beach Real Estate
Administrative Assistants Dubai
We are looking for a Female Admin and Duty Manager to work within our leading Fitness Centre in Dubai.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service
• Making sure customers are happy with the service and products
• Delegating duties
• Assisting store managers
• Helping to implement store policies
• Routing sales productivity reports to staff
• Motivating employees
• Handling cash and end of day checking
• Managing store cleanliness and organization
• Dealing with customer complaints and issues
We are looking for a Female with experience within this job role and who have the ability to look after a large number of employees.
Applicants should be European and available for interview immediately.
engineering consultancy in Dubai seeks FEMALE Secretary with accounts background, more than 2 years work experience in UAE. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in construction company or engineering consultancy. Ideal candidate should have good English communication skills and well versed in MS office. Knowledge in any accounting software is a plus. Applicants must send their CV
Administrative assistant Dubai
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ABU DHABI
The successful candidate will be organised, computer literate, demonstrate a proactive and motivated attitude, suitable presentation, have a polite and professional phone manner, excellent writing skills, ability to understand ideas and concepts easily as well as the ability to work independently.
Experience or studying in Real Estate or Property Management is not necessary but desirable. Training will be provided however, the successful candidate will require a willingness to learn.
Tasks involved in this position include:
- Supporting our team by multi-tasking the day with a variety of administrative and reception duties
- Answering telephones
- Data entry/updates
- Typing/sending correspondence
- Assisting in the general daily co-ordination & smooth running of the office
- Ensuring reception area & meeting room is presentable at all times