Admin Manager Dubai
Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Prepare documents for product registration in the Municipality, submit and follow up on the same.
- Handle the day to day Office Administration and manage the office supplies
- Perform administrative tasks such as renewals of license, company insurance, employees’ health insurance, visa and others.
- Providing general office support to the team
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- UAE Driving license is a plus
- Arabic language is a plus
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Gusto Furniture is an Exclusive Luxurious Classic Furniture store in UAE. Gusto Furniture offers their clients to select luxury and high quality design and collections with two luxury showrooms in Dubai and Sharjah. Gusto has a good and prominent name in dubai furniture industry.
pref. Exp + driving license in UAE, knowledge in office works + MS office + good communication skills is required for the sales coordination. salary will be around 5 to 8 depending upon the expertise.
Customer Services Receptionist
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist in UAE.
Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
Arrange meetings, interviews, and place online sales ads.
Attending phone calls, transferring calls, international calls, conference calls faxing, filing, sorting, making photocopies receiving guests / preparing coffee/tea / etc.
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Minimum 2 years experience.
Personal assistants Dubai
Personal assistants (PA's) work closely with senior manager/owner helping them to manage their workload, organize their day and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. PA's normally have an in-depth knowledge of the organisation and perform a variety of tasks depending on the employing organisation. Making appointments and planning their manager’s diary. Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
Replying to emails, faxes and post. Assisting with projects their manager might be working on by researching or writing reports.
Job description: Secretary
1.Should be able to write quoatation
2.Should be attentive
3.Should be confident
4.Should be able to visit sites and then to handle the documentation work
Salary and other benefits will be explained through email or call
And should have fluent English accent
Personal Assistant Dubai
Graduate with 2-3 years of Secretarial / administration experience who is well organised, capable of managing office independently, multi tasking,
Good written / oral communication and interpersonal skills
Computer skills should be good – power point, Word & Excel.
Handle day to day office activities, schedule meetings / appointments, reminders.
Manage Travel arrangements – Hotel bookings, tickets, visa, etc.
Multilingual would be an added advantage
Must be able to drive a four wheeler, willingness to undertake tasks that arise from driving a 4 wheeler.
Good Filing skills, updating & maintaining official records. Follow up on reporting with other company & related personnel timely.
Must be trustworthy and capable of maintaining confidential matters with absolute secrecy. Client coordination & communication skills are important.
Handling day to day operations such as screening and prioritizing calls and meeting requests, visitor handling. Must be willing to travel within the UAE to execute tasks as may be needed.
Petty cash & Bank work experience would be an added advantage.
Front Office / Admin , Location: Dubai
The Front Office Executive acts as the face of Frost & Sullivan and will be responsible in creating a positive first impression of the company and is pivotal in ensuring the running of day to day operational tasks smoothly and efficiently as possible.
This position description provides a summary only of the key responsibilities of the role. The incumbent may also be requested to assist with additional tasks from time to time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Handling telephone calls and converse politely and in a timely manner thus providing complete information and transferring calls Greeting visitors, and handling inquiries from the public
Handling End to End admin work
Coordinate for HR & Accounts/Finance activities
Prepare general correspondences and customer assessments as needed
Looking for a smart and presentable female candidate with pleasing personality to handle front desk of the office operations and perform basic work pertaining to handling inbound and outbound phone calls, customer service, clerical work, greeting clients, responding to emails, setting appointments and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receptionist will attend calls from the manager at any time of emergency update.
Other day to day tasks assigned by the management.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Should be punctual.
- Assist HR with the Admin related activities.
- COMPANY PROJECTS AND CONFIDANTAIL INFO SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED OUT OF THE PRESIMSES.
Qualification and Experience:
- Should be a graduate
- Should have one year UAE experience in same field
- Efficient Communication - Verbal & written is must
- Excellent command over MS Office
- Experience in accounts and Arabic proficiency would be an additional advantage for selection
- Salary: AED 3,000-AED 4,000 per month
- Other benefits would be pain as per the UAE Labour Law