Should have 2 years experience in same field Should have any nationality
Company Profile :Reliance Consultation DMCC has been established as a consulting company at Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai and managed by Mr. Hajeir who is a holder of MBA and has a great experience in Accounting, Financial Reporting, Banking, Finance & Business activities for more than 15 years at a well-known international organizations over the region.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Data Entry Operator Dubai
the job entails sending template emails around the world explaining the company's products and services. All work is done on the computer.
At this point we are unable to sponsor visa's and so are looking to hire people already in Dubai on dependent visa's from their spouse/parent.
Basic starting salary is 2000-3000 depending on your capabilities + commission which includes repeat orders.
Female Personal Secretary Dubai
Urgently required Female Personal Secretary for our Organisation MAF Group for our Ceo who can Travel along various Countries
preferred Nationalities :- Indian , Moroccan , Uzbekistan , Tunisian , Russian , Pakistan
Presto Business Service
Urgently required for arabic typist with dubai immigration emirates id knowledge, Salary negotiable
data entry clerk Dubai
Data Enrty Clerk
A Data Entry Clerk's Job Duties:
Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
Data Entry Clerk Job Duties:
Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
Secures information by completing data base backups.
Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy Level
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
AfroArab Project Management FZC
Executive Assistant Dubai
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Maintain proper filing of the documents of MDs office.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Should be Proficient with MS office.
- Only female candidates need to apply.
- English & French must
- Work hours flexible
- Should own a laptop
- Visa for Dubai can be arranged