Admin assistant Dubai
Prepares clients quotation, invoices, and billing statements.
• Pay office bills prepare monthly reports and maintain a petty cash system and various budget.
• Implement, manage and maintain record keeping, confidential personnel and client files
• Personal assistant to the General Manager
• Proficient in Microsoft office operation (Word and Excel)
• Able to communicate well in English
Administrative Assistant Dubai
A career at a new startup Real Estate Management Company in Ajman puts you in the center of tremendous growth potential. This is a great starting point to a rewarding career in commercial real estate.
We are currently seeking a Leasing Administrative Assistant to join our Ajman Property Management Team! The Leasing Administrative Assistant will ensure organizational excellence and continued growth.
LEASING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FUNCTIONS
Achieving maximum revenue on behalf of the landlord by ensuring, in conjunction with leasing agents, that all units carry as high an occupancy rate as possible.
Marketing and promotion of properties using various means including the internet, newspaper, company brochures and by working with broker/agents.
Consult & coordinate with lessor all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage.
Processing of rental applications including detailed screening of applicants and discussions with landlords.
Lease negotiations, preparation of tenancy agreements for new leases and renewals.
Process all aspects of rental transactions from initial contact to executed tenancy agreement and the receipt of payments in compliance with office standards.
Process FEWA, DEWA, SEWA connection on behalf of the Landlords for the Tenants.
Process accounts payables (service and maintenance charges) and accounts receivables (rental, commission and admin charges).
Obtain all necessary signatures on agreement document, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
Input all necessary information into database and transaction management systems.
Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate property and tenancy related information.
Serve as a liaison between tenants and lessor, building engineers, security and housekeeping
Liaising with strata, government and industry departments e.g. the rent committee of Ajman Municipality and RERA.
Developing and maintaining good relationships with landlords.
Ensuring, as far as possible, that tenants’ complaints and concerns are attended with speed.
Collection and monitoring of rent payments and preparing documentation in the case of arrears (including the termination notices).
Process tenancy exits including security deposit reimbursement and clearance certificates.
Ensuring that all relevant information is entered into the Master Key software program in an accurate and timely manner, and that all renewal dates and maintenance issues are not only regularly monitored but followed up as necessary to ensure resolution.
Conducting any communication with landlords, tenants, clients and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
Administrative Executive Dubai
assisting is one of the largest occupations nationwide, and in this field, you'll play an important role in keeping an office running smoothly. The job description of an administrative or executive assistant may vary from position to position, but the duties usually involve the following:
Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
Organizing and maintaining files and records
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
Managing projects and conducting research
Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
Making travel and guest arrangements
Providing quality customer service
Working in a professional environment, salary accoring to ones experience
Office Manager Dubai
Job Location: Dubai (Jumeirah Lake Towers)
The applicant must be:
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent communication skills, written & Oral both.
* Problem solving skill.
* Able to deliver results within timeline.
* Organizational skills.
* Good computer knowledge
Once hired, the successful candidate will be:
* To maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; verifying payroll; controlling correspondence; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
* To maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, coordinating with Global offices and maintain weekly reports
* To complete operational requirements and following up on work status
* To keep the management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
* To achieve financial objectives by preparing, analyzing incomes and expenses on a regular basis and initiating corrective actions.
* To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Personal assistant Dubai
Job description: Personal Assistant Position Available
We are seeking individuals sufficient in organizing with diligent management
skills. As these candidates should have similar traits in acquiring this position.
- office efficiency (ex. office skills / web design / web development)
- discrete conduct
- flexible / versatile
- self-motivated / dedicated
- organized / scheduler
- proactive administrator
- a good communicator / sales experience
- very knowledgeable of different aspects
If you have further interest in the position proceed to send your resume / portfolio to email@example.com so you can then proceed with a interview. salar 3400 AED per month
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Abu Dhabi Holding
Public Relations Officer Dubai
A Holding Company in Abu Dhabi is in need of Public Relations Officer (PRO) cum Legal Consultant.
Must have legal degree, at least 3 years experience in Abu Dhabi and have a good knowledge of Abu Dhabi Administrations, salary negotiable
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with an experience in a similar role
The ideal candidate should have:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Fluent in both written and spoken English
Good knowledge of Hotel Operations
Good Hospitality Skills
Excellent MS Office Skills
We offer competitive salary, accommodation, annual vacations, free one-way ticket upon hire and during vacations, free meals and much more