Female Receptionist - Arabic, Dubai
We are currently seeking for an Arabic female Receptionist, the job include the following:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Answering all telephone calls and inquiries.
- Available to join immediately.
- Candidate should have minimum 1-2 years experience on the similar industry.
- Have the ability to read, speak and write in Arabic and English.
- Presentable and dynamic.
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY Dubai
- Looking for a young and dynamic Female Executive Secretary to join our growing team
- Duties involved are managing the day to day admin work and assisting team with day to day secretarial work
- Well versed with MS office – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and other Computer Software Applications (Windows/IOS)
- Experience in all aspects of administrative support, (from taking minutes of meeting, maintaining databases, filing, making travel arrangements to scheduling and organizing meetings, interviews etc.)
- Other related duties as required by the superior.
- 7-12 years experience in a law firm or multi-national company
- Ability to work with a team in all levels of an organization
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent typing skills, able to type at least 60wpm while taking minutes of meeting
- Should be able to start immediately
- Bookkeeping and office management skills
- Ability to multi-task, good decision maker and can work without supervision
Administrative officer Dubai
With at least 2 years hands-on administrative support experience preferable in cashiering and deposits
Must have excellent reporting, administrative, communication, organizational, analytical, problem solving and research skills
Must have high stress tolerance; reliable and consistent, attentive to details and has the ability to prioritize projects
Proficient in MS Office Applications
Front Office Manager Dubai
We are looking for a professional front office manager to be responsible for reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, the Front Office Manager is in charge of reception and the switchboard.
To be responsible for welcoming guests and handling any complaints.In doing so, he or she:
Supervises reservations and the allocation of bedrooms with the Executive Housekeeper
Monitors the customer accounts and till accounts
Applies and ensures the application of the sales strategy to maximise occupancy and average room price
Co-ordinates the reception team, organising its work and schedules
To monitor the quality of welcome extended to guests
To recruit, train and motivate the members of the his or her team
To ensure that all hotel standards and procedures are applied
To manage daily billing and payments
Use of Windows
The ability to train and motivate a team
The ability to be available to work nights, weekends or public holidays
Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
Self-control: handling complaints
Good relationship skills
Good memory: remembering guests
Taking the initiative
Office Manager Dubai
A rapidly growing company in financial services is seeking an Office Manager to join a team reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Based in the Dubai Office, you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the office, and additionally provide carry out all PA duties for the General Manager of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as primary day to day contact with Landlord\'s agents for issues associated with maintenance, building reception and common areas
* Oversee contractors/suppliers to ensure high standards are maintained and security is not compromised
* Negotiate with suppliers regarding price increases and oversee the authorization of supplier invoices
* Maintain the highest quality of service within the reception area, ensuring a highly professional meet and greet service is delivered for all company visitors, and the front desk is covered at all times
* Manage the maintenance schedule of equipment. Including but not limited to air conditioning, water pumps/taps, Shred-It bins & electrical needs
* Negotiate corporate hotel discounts and arrange for all travel bookings for the GM.
* Manage and oversee ad-hoc projects relating to the physical infrastructure of the premises
* Plan periodic social events for the Dubai office
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates should have the following experience/skills:
* Fluent Arabic & English speaker
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience
* Ideally you must already work within financial services
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Resilient when working under pressure
Admin assistant Dubai
Must possess in-depth knowledge of secretarial duties and responsibilities. Proficient in conversational and written english.
Willing to start immediately.
Salary : TBD
Kindly mention expected salary on CV.
Executive Secretary Dubai
Well known Travel agency in Dubai is hiring an Executive Secretary has well Experience in:
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Website update
- Computer Skills
- Prepare invoices or financial statements
- Make travel arrangements for executives
We are looking for Secretary
-At least 2 - 5 years total work experience in the U.A.E.
-Must be based in the UAE and immediate availability is mandatory.
-With excellent communication skills , attend all incoming calls and routing them to the concerned department/ individual.
-Must have good phone manners, good command of the English language both written and oral.
-Maintain safe and clean of the workplace in accordance to office rules & regulations
-Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
-Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls.
-Order and insure adequate office supplies are maintained at all times.
-Maintain the quality standards of the company at all times.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or similar role with project management skills are requisite of all candidates interested in this position.