Document Controller Dubai
Document Controller for Construction site office
Post : Document Controller (Male)
Exp : 3 to 7 years Gulf experience in Construction Field
Note : joining from next day after selection or (2 to 3 days max).
Walk in interview if you are experienced in Construction field only
No Phone Calls please,
or Kindly send your CV by Subject your position and GULF EXPERIENCE.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
University in Dubai requires a campus administrative assistant, you will have good English skills and good typing skills for this role, these positions do not come up often, so you may apply now, we offer relocation and a great package
Management of petty cash transactions.
2. Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
3. Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
4. Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
5. Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
6. Serves customers by backing-up receptionist;
7. Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
8. Take and distribute accurate messages
9. Greet clients and direct them to the correct staff member
10. Coordinate messenger and courier service
11. Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
12. Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
13. Prepare outgoing mail for distribution
14. Fax, scan and copy documents
15. Maintain office filing and storage systems
16. Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
17. Retrieve information when requested
18. Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
19. Type documents, reports and correspondence
20. Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
21. Monitor and maintain office supplies
administrative assistant Dubai
Iris LLC is a Dubai based trading company, specialized in commodities trading . Our office is in business bay.
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Monthly Salary: 4,000 - 5,999 AED
· Job Role: Executive Administrative Assistant
· Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
· Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
· Listed By: Employer
· Company Size: 1-10 Employees
· Career Level: Mid-level
-UAE LIGHT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENSE IS A MUST
-EXPERIENCE IN COMMODITIES TRADING IS A MUST
Good Organizational Skills is required.
Candidate should be able to carry out import and export documentation.
Position includes the processing of invoices, liaison with suppliers, accounts and payments reconciliations, loading payments and attending to adhoc payments. Candidate must be well spoken, self-motivated and have a high level of integrity. Driving license is required.
Ability to Join Immediately
Preferred nationality: Indian
gender : male or women
candidate should have experience in commodities trading (such as sugar/steel)
candidate should have knowledge of African market( specially Madagascar/Guinea)
candidate should have ability to deal with gasynet (Madagascar) and bureau veritas
The assistant will have a broad scope of responsibilities and will be key to the effective start up of the Trading Company.
-Handling complete documentation of export and imports shipments
-Handling export and import shipments -Obtain freight quotes for shipments and negotiate freight rates with principals and associate agents
-Coordinating with insurance firm, to get claims for the missing shipments
-Supervise, coordinate & monitor the import and export operations
-Manage accounts receivable and accounts payables -processing of invoices, liaison with suppliers, accounts and payments reconciliations, loading payments and attending to adhoc payments. -Prepare and send quotations to customers -supporting in pricing and contracts; -managing terms and credit issued to customers; -Review and check carefully the customer’s purchase order for processing
-Assist in preparing sales reports, forecasts and presentations.
-manage all local banking requirements and handle all local administrative requirements.
-Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Manager -Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the office to ensure a smooth flow of operation
-Calculate and present main financial ratio to evaluate the overall financial condition of the firm
-Maintain awareness of and respond quickly and effectively to opportunities, problems or adverse trends.
- Preparation of regular and specialized reporting related to business performance
-Build credibility and trust with all internal and external stakeholders
-Effectively identify and develop new lines, routes & services -Update and chase delegated tasks till completion
starting salary : 4000 AED
Clubhouse receptionist will take residents and visitors needs and request. The candidate must possess excellent English skills ( speaking and writing), computer literate. The candidate need to be proactive, polite, welcoming and friendly. Must understand the value of excellent customer service and resident satisfaction. The Receptionist will report to the community manager and work closely with the facility management to ensure prompt responses to residents and visitors inquiries.
The Receptionist will be responsible for:
• Meeting, greeting and directing residents and visitors
• Serving as the primary point of contact for the property
• Managing administrative requests from residents
• Verifying and recording visitor information
Executive Assistant: Male Secretary/ Executive Assistant is required for a well Reputed Construction Company with 3-5 years of experience in Administrative job. The candidate must be smart, hard worker who will support the MD. They must have excellent communication skills and proficient in professional writing. Able to do document control and filing. Urgently looking for a proactive Secretary to join our team. . Ideal candidate must be proficient in Microsoft office, diary management, arranging appointments, reports, and minutes from meetings. Candidates may forward their CVs
Office Manager Dubai
OFFICE COORDINATOR DUBAI
You will have a strong administrative background and hungry and eager to take the next step in your career. You will want to be challenged by those duties that stretch you however also happy to take onboard the more menial tasks. You will have basic to intermediate skills in MS Office suite.
what's in it for you
This is the perfect job for those looking to extend their career at a fast pace. This is a progressive organisation with a primary focus on their staff. Voted boutique agency for 2008 based on their focus on staff well being, they offer weekly massages, an attractive profit share scheme for all staff, a day off for Christmas shopping, to name a few. In addition you get to work in a state of art environment within a closely knit team.
Executive assistant Dubai
Executive Secretary (Female) with Visa (Husband , Parents )
-Documents organizing and controlling.
-Handling various responsibilities
-Attending phone calls, e-mails, and other
-Printing, copying, and filing of various documents.
-Coordinating various appointments and meetings, greeting
visitors and clients.
-the person should be efficient, hard worker, energetic,
trust worthy and well organised female with good
communication skills and a pleasing personality
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in UAE in an office with
similar job responsibilities.
-Fluency in English - spoken and written is a must.
-Proficient with computers - Microsoft Office.
-Ability to organize, multitask, and priorities
- work under pressure and get the job done.
-Cheerful and a calm team worker.