Executive secretary to MD with 6-8 years of experience in similar field. The ideal candidate should be MBA or any equivalent Masters degree in management.
• Provide high level administrative support to MD and performing clerical functions.
• Organize meeting, Preparing agenda and minutes of the meetings.
• Coordinates with various dpts. Within the company in all matters requiring MD‘s approval.
• H R policies – Contribute in the establishment and implement strictly.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
• Time management, effective communication at all levels, self-correspondence.
• Performance management
• Employee relation and Training.
• Monitoring and controlling the activities of Sales Teams
Admin officer Dubai
Job description: One of the leading construction company in Dubai looking for Female gulf experienced female office secreaty cum administaror(Indian/Philippne). Candidates must have very good experience in the front office activities and haveng good skills in english. Offered salary id 3000- 3500
Management of petty cash transactions.
2. Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
3. Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
4. Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
5. Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
6. Serves customers by backing-up receptionist;
7. Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
8. Take and distribute accurate messages
9. Greet clients and direct them to the correct staff member
10. Coordinate messenger and courier service
11. Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
12. Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
13. Prepare outgoing mail for distribution
14. Fax, scan and copy documents
15. Maintain office filing and storage systems
16. Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
17. Retrieve information when requested
18. Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
19. Type documents, reports and correspondence
20. Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
21. Monitor and maintain office supplies
Administrative Manager Dubai
A fast growing Health Club Chain is seeking candidates for the following position. Candidates must be professional, motivated and enthusiastic.
Operations / Administrative Manager
With a Bachelor\'s Degree, 2 to 3 years experience in the SAME field and good communication skills. Knowledge if government agency rules & regulations preferred. Candidates with a valid UAE driving license would be given preference
Office Manager Dubai
Norváth & Partners successfully expands its consulting activities in the Middle East, especially in the United Arab Emirates and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our consulting approach focusses on our functional skills in the fields of Corporate Performance Management and Performance Optimization, from strategy to implementation.
- As Office Manager & Accounts Administrator (m/f/d) you will play an important role in our team, backing up and supporting the work of our consultants.
To this end you will be responsible for professional office support and organisation, handling the office equipment and providing necessary documents (contracts, visa letters, health insurances, licences, registrations, certificates etc.).
- On top of this, you will take over responsibility in the administrative procedures for accounting. Here you will be in communication with auditor, submit tax forms, identify and address discrepancies, report on the status of accounts payable and receivable, update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets and pay GOSI contributions.
- In addition, you will handle and support the banking and invoicing process by managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors, processing bank deposits, transferring bid bonds, funds & salaries, conducting monthly verification, reconciling financial statements, managing petty cash and ensuring timely payments.
- Successfully completed Bachelor´s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role and in office management tasks, ideally in professional services (consultancies, auditing, law firms etc.) or first experiences in an administrative function in a public authority or ministry in the Middle East
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Intercultural experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and/or other Gulf states
- Very good knowledge of English and Arabic
- Willingness to travel (approx. 2-3 days per month)
- Highly motivated, taking own initiative and structured and conscientious approach to work
- Self-confident manner and smart appearance, strong service-oriented point of view and the ability to keep a cool head even in hectic situations
- Team spirit and a dash of humour
Office Assistant Dubai
We have become due to the many years of professional experience of all our employees with average growth since 1997, the No. 1 in the direct search, and are among the TOP 5 Headhunter institutions at the international level.
The internationalisation of hunting heads began in the year 2000 with the opening of a spanish branch. In the following years there are a dissemination of the enterprise, which is operate in europe, north and southamerica as well as in asia. Now we open in UAE!
To the customers of hunting heads executive Search International count the actual industry sector ( Medium-sized businesses and large corporations ) and the state institutions, state governments and cultural institutions. The consultant services provide the institut as well as economic policy expert commissions of the federal and state policy.
Office Assistant / Office Girl for / HR Assistant
Salary : Dhs 6000 + visa+ Insurance
Candidates on Husband Sponsorship mostly preferred. Visit Visa Holders can also apply
Salary and Benefits are not negotiable.
Personal assistant Dubai
Job description: Job Title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Female)
Currently, we are looking for CEO Personal Assistant for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of the recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls
• Coordinate daily calendars of CEO
• Take minutes of the meetings when required
• Plan appointments and events
• Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
• Create regular reports and update internal databases
• Make travel arrangements
• Manage phone calls and emails
• Respond promptly to managers queries
• Facilitate internal communication
• Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
Job description: We are looking for a Secretary whose main role is to support our company’s CEO and perform a variety of administrative tasks.
As a Secretary, you will assume the duty of clerical, administrative, sales and accounting support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
To be successful in this role, you should be courteous, well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act responsibly without guidance.
· Undertake receptionist duties by greeting, welcoming and directing visitors appropriately
· Answer phone calls and refer or note inquiries accurately and completely
· Arrange meetings or appointments and accomplish miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO
· Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
· File and update contact information of customers, suppliers and external partners
· Support and facilitate the completion of reports or documents
· Assist Accounts in basic accounting duties
· Assist in Marketing and Sales
· Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
· Perform other clerical duties such as filing, typing and photocopying
· Must be Female, Filipino on visit visa in Dubai willing to work in Jebel Ali
· Proven work experience as a secretary or executive assistant
· High service orientation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Outstanding organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
· Integrity, tact and professionalism
· Basic Accounting Skills
· Computer Literacy
· Advanced MS Office Skills
· A degree in commerce or equivalent
Position is Urgent. Candidate must be available to start immediately.