Administrative Officer Dubai
This position is responsible for providing executive level administrative support to the CEO of our global, professional services firm. The Executive Administrator is responsible for a broad range of strategic and tactical administrative support activities and is expected to work with limited direction from the executive, executing significant discretion and judgment in all aspects of their role. This position will have regular contact with, and at times, represent the CEO to Board of Directors and Executive Committee, along with industry and government officials, analysts, senior management in other firms, and important clients. For this reason, it is essential that they be collaborative but also have a confident, can-do attitude. This role requires the ability to maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality expected of a professional at this level.
Real Estate looking for secretary.
For more information please send your CV
Executive Secretary Dubai
A well established company in Dubai is looking for an Executive Secretary to the Chairman.
Preferably MBA with strong written and verbal communication, & five years of work experience in UAE.
Suitable candidates may forward your CV
Executive assistant Dubai
1. Provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, clients etc.,2. Make follow-ups to different departments, company, person any pending documents as requested by the General Manager including the status thereof.3. Coordinate with PR dept, travel agent and Administration for visas, making travel arrangements & follow up on accommodation arrangements as per instruction of the General Manager.4. Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.5. Set-up and maintain General Manager’s Office correspondence files and personnel files of Staff and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.6. Compile daily E-Mails received in company ID and submit summary report to General Manager.7. Collect daily production reports from all plants; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
- Fluency in English, Speaking & Writing in Arabic is an advantage.- Computer Skills Required: Common MS Office (MS Word, MS, Power Point & MS Excel, etc.)- Superb organization skill.- Pleasing personality
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Looking for a competent Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. Duties include organizing and maintaining the executive’s schedule and assisting them by performing various of administrative tasks.
Must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. Through their diligence and work competence, executives will focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying about other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to streamlining the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried out timely and efficiently.
Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office applications and Strong typing skills, 50+ wpm
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field
Admin Manager Dubai
Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Prepare documents for product registration in the Municipality, submit and follow up on the same.
- Handle the day to day Office Administration and manage the office supplies
- Perform administrative tasks such as renewals of license, company insurance, employees’ health insurance, visa and others.
- Providing general office support to the team
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- UAE Driving license is a plus
- Arabic language is a plus
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Highly capable in multi-tasking and works well under pressure
• Attention to detail, accuracy, Information gathering and monitoring
• Good & clear communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Presentable and able to give a speech to an audience.
• Ability to present a positive and friendly attitude while interacting professionally.
• Quick learner, Analytic thinking, self motivated with effective team work
• Experience working with senior management
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Excellent Computer proficiency (a must Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Able to stretch working hours when needed in order to meet work requirements/needs
• Proficiency in writing proper emails and related correspondence.
• Motivated to work progressively and prove themselves capable, will be considered for advancement within the institution.
• Have accounting and/or human resource knowledge/background is a plus
Responsible of various Government Relations activities for employees.
Represent the company at locations such as the police station,Airport ,Hotels,Embassies,Minister/Municipalities & other Department s,as appropriate.
Organize the attestation of documents in ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Handling UAE ID new and renewal application and collection.
Handling post office duties ,DEWA Process and All Etisalat Applications.
Accountability :Making E,dirhams,smart cards payment.
Cash and cheques payments and deposit.
Good customer service skills,trustworthy and reliable,knowledge of English and Arabic should be energetic,efficient ,and skilled in Time Management.
Maintain high level of confidentialy.
Plese mention your current salary