Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Personal Assistant Dubai
Looking for a self-motivated, flexible, proactive and a good communicator.
Candidates needs to have an advanced-level skills in Word for Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint and at least an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Interested candidates kindly send your detailed resumes with a cover note.
Document controller Dubai
Graduation Degree with 5 years experience as QC DC for piping projects , familiar with various QC protocols and documentation preparation , RFI interface, QC dossier preparation , QC report updating , QC performance and NCR log reporting , preparation of QC performance reports.
Front Office Administrator
RIFE USA is seeking for a suitable candidate for the position of Front Desk Administrator with minimum 2 years experience in running clinical related admin duties.
Abu Dhabi Holding
Public Relations Officer Dubai
A Holding Company in Abu Dhabi is in need of Public Relations Officer (PRO) cum Legal Consultant.
Must have legal degree, at least 3 years experience in Abu Dhabi and have a good knowledge of Abu Dhabi Administrations, salary negotiable
Office Assistant Dubai
Adaptive thinker to support our our team of management and technology consultants in Dubai.
As our Office Assistant your main responsibility will be to support our leadership and consultants in their everyday work in our Dubai office.
• Office maintenance practicalities
• Supporting our Finance function
• Project support
• Editing of sales material
• Organizing meetings and events
• Other support tasks
To be successful, you are a service-minded and positive team player with great multitasking skills. You enjoy challenges and working in fast-paced and international environment.
You have an upper secondary degree and studies in business and administration in addition to 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Strong organizational and administrative skills and MS Office skills are your strengths. You are fluent both in Arabic and in English
Office Manager Dubai
A great role is open for administrative manager, we are a construction office in Dubai and need a office manager to run the show, you must have management skills, a degree in a related field, good understanding of office runnings and be able to supervise a staff of 10 administrative officers