Administrative assistant Dubai
Required Administrative assistant ( from Fashion and clothing background )
We are currently hiring for Administrative Assistant for our client from fashion and clothing industry. Candidate having previous fashion retail experience with basic knowledge of social media tools will be preferred.
-Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
-Answering telephone calls, receiving and handling customers’ requirements, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing.
-Responding to inquiries via phone calls, emails, in persons.
-Updating weekly/monthly forecasting and updating diary on the upcoming events and activities
-Social media expert: posting and marketing our products on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram , twitter, snapchat).
-Keeping up with the new fashion trends in the market
-Cleaning work area
Experience: - Min 1 year experience or Fresher can also apply with good knowledge of social media tools in fashion sector.
Salary - AED 1500 to AED 2500 with Residence visa and Medical insurance
secretary required for a contracting company with 2-3 years UAE experience.
interested candidates please send cv
Administrative Staff Dubai
A Dubai based company specializing in Lights now expanding in UAE and in need of Office Staff with the following qualifications: must be neat and organized; with basic background in sales and office roles, can speak and understand English fluently, speaking Arabic will be an advantage
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for looking for a male individual to perform various administrative and clerical tasks and who could take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. He must be professional, organized and work quickly. He needs to be detailed, giving attention to each task. He must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
He is also responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting and helping to create a pleasant environment for workers and visitor. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Job type: Full time
Location: DIFC, Dubai
Salary: To be discuss
• Preferred Filipino Nationality - ONLY MALE;
• Ages from 25 to 35 years old
• Highschool diploma or associate’s degree
• Proven work experience as Office worker/clerk in UAE
• Knowledge in preparing various tea & coffee (specially Arabic drinks/coffee/tea)
• Warm personality with good communication skills
Primary duties responsibilities:
• Answer phones and greet clients warmly. Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
• Clean the office especially the Chairman’s office and other designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc) The goal is to keep the office in a clean and orderly condition.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
• Prepare coffee/ tea or get water for the Chairman, staff and visitors
Data Entry Clerks Dubai
3 years experience in Account Asst. & Data Entry(Clerk)
Can join immediately with in 1 month
A Multinational Company in Karama is urgently looking for Receptionist with pleasing personality, good communication skills and computer literate.
Job Type: Full-time
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer role is now vacant, we have a new position open as we are expanding, we need candidates with 2 plus years experience in administration
This is a le for someone who wants to move to the middle east, we offer a great salary package plus relocation and housing
Executive assistant Dubai
This organisation is a green fields company with significant financial backing within the information technology space. A key rollout partner for an exciting new collaboration between technology giants that has sent the wider industry atwitter, our client is a well placed, well funded, well oiled machine about to make some serious waves in big business.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant
- Ability to research, keep an ear to the ground, and manage upwards
- Ability to think on your feet and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Tenacity to thrive in a fluid, highly dynamic environment
- High level presentation and communication skills
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Past experience in sales administration in a technology environment
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The can do attitude and positive nature to enable you to communicate effectively.
- Strong Time Management and Organisation skills