Administrative Assistant Dubai
Salary: Based on experience
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
maintain a filing system
Order office supplies
Maintain contact lists
Book travel arrangements
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Proven admin or assistant experience
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in MS Office, use of Internet
Degree in management or any course related
Administrative Officer Dubai
We are a leading Consultancy Company seeking a Female who expert in MS. Office can create Quotations and Communicate and give follow-up to Our Clients.
- Good Communication Skills
- Can speak fluent English
- Minimum 1-2 year experience working in MS. Office to create quotation for project
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading Consultancy Company who offer a strong career progression path with a competitive salary package and benefits.
Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree
Language: Arabic & English must
Ability: Mail Correspondence, DTP Work must
Experience: 1 Year minimum
Work Nature: Import / Export
Secretary/Admin/Office Clerk Dubai
Atleast 3 years experience in UAE to handle administration, reception & standard duties, with excellent communication & computer skills.
Experienced in Document Controller, Business task (e.g.. tendering/bidding, registration, etc),
Salary: To be discussed
Office Administration: 3 years
Executive Assistant Dubai
A well known medical equipment company is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director. The candidate should have the following qualifications but not limited to:
• Should have atleast 3 years experience as Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
• Must be smart; with good pleasing personality
• Strong command in English both in speaking and writing
• Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars, and arrange meeting, travels and events
• Adept at scheduling events and managing calendars
• Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence; efficient in short handwriting
• Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and suppliers
• Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
• Professional experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet research
• Ability for handling multiple tasks at the same time
• Qualified to perform research work for specific assignments and projects
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
• Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
• Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
• Proven proficiency in using office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers
• Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
• Flexible schedule with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Committed to provide excellent customer service all times
Attractive salary provided to successful applicant.
Executive Assistant Dubai
Looking for Experience Executive Assistant in Dubai with the following skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Self Starter
- Experience in Document Control / an asset
- Manage and Maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
Front Office / Admin , Location: Dubai
The Front Office Executive acts as the face of Frost & Sullivan and will be responsible in creating a positive first impression of the company and is pivotal in ensuring the running of day to day operational tasks smoothly and efficiently as possible.
This position description provides a summary only of the key responsibilities of the role. The incumbent may also be requested to assist with additional tasks from time to time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Handling telephone calls and converse politely and in a timely manner thus providing complete information and transferring calls Greeting visitors, and handling inquiries from the public
Handling End to End admin work
Coordinate for HR & Accounts/Finance activities
Prepare general correspondences and customer assessments as needed
Administrative Officer Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operating office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, switchboards and online record management
• Updating property master inventory excel sheet and updating property website on regular basis. Promoting properties and company website on social media.
• Handling confidential information, including sales purchase agreement, rental applications and copies of personal identification documents
• Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mails and phone calls.
• Liaising with Property Managers and Real Estate Salespeople regarding their office
• Be attentive at the reception desk during working hours and not to leave the desk except during lunch time or any other emergency situation.
• Organizing travel arrangements, conferences, meetings and social functions
• Auditing and purchasing office supplies
• Keeping minutes of the meeting.
• Personal secretary to the Director of the company
• Attending company guest and Directors with refreshments and also replenishing the company stationery & pantry stocks.
• Maintaining petty cash of the company.
• Any other duty or responsibility which falls in favor of the company’s benefit