Priyanka Middle East LLC
Administrative Officers Dubai
Should have knowledge of tendering, bidding for the clients.
- Extensive experience in Sourcing of material from Dubai local markets for the clients/tenders.
- Good knowledge of Dubai local Markets and good vendor database management.
- If worked with Relief Supply organisation will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked with TRADING Companies.
- Knowledge of banking and admin related task.
- can handle clients and suppliers too. salary is negotiable
Personal secretary Dubai
Urgently required female personal secretary for our CEO send your cv along with your latest picture girding local and direct abroad candidates are welcome
Administrative Officer Dubai
Job description: Job Duties:
Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
Coordinating with Maintenance Team for day to day task
Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Proficiency in English
Exemplary planning and time management skills
Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
High level verbal and written communications skills
Discretion and confidentiality
Office Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Male Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.have at least 2 years experience in the same field and can work under pressure.
Personal assistant Dubai
Looking for an experienced personal assistant, with 3-5 years’ experience with ability to anticipate needs and think proactively. Customer service oriented and has knowledge in finance. With excellent multi-tasking skills and strong organizational and analytical skills To join our prestigious company in Dubai. Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Superb attention to detail
• Experience in analyzing and developing generic report and reading general financial information.
• Ability to continually prioritize using own judgement
• Exceptional travel, calendar and schedule management experience
• Highly self-directed and motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Appreciation for high standard and striving for excellence
• Outstanding service orientation and interpersonal skills, ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people under varied circumstances
• Ability to anticipate needs and think proactively
• Customer service oriented
• Project management
• Schedule management
• Travel management
• Excellent in verbal and written communication in English
• Minimum 3 years in top level executive assistant and personal assistant support.
• Exceptional judgement and discretion, ability to make sound decisions with minimal direction
Ability to work with others in past paced, dynamic environment
Data entry clerks Dubai
Gargash Real Estate
Real Estate is currently looking for Receptionist/Secretary. The candidate should have the following knowledge of:
1. MS Excel
2. MS Powerpoint
3. MS Word
4. Adobe Photoshop
Admin assistant Dubai
Must possess in-depth knowledge of secretarial duties and responsibilities. Proficient in conversational and written english.
Willing to start immediately.
Salary : TBD
Kindly mention expected salary on CV.