Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
- Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
- Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
- Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
- Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
- Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
- Manage document control and database
- Attend front desk calls and queries
- Handle other ad hoc reports and activities
- Responsible for recruitment process
- Excellent customer service and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, self-motivated and problem solver needed
- Work experience in managing emails, schedules, spreadsheets and presentation
- Work knowledge in document control and Salesforce is an advantage
- Ability to manage various tasks and work well under pressure meeting deadlines in a team environment
- Capable of multi-tasking work assignments and deliver what is required in the agreed time frame
- Positive can-do attitude to the job and the team
- 3-5 years administrative work experience in office environment
- Background in Construction, Real Estate and Maintenance is a major plus
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Proficiency in standard software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
Then send us your CV and tell in your application letter why you are the best fit and how you can add value to our company.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
1-Documentation and filing.
2- Administrative Assistants are basically in-charge of documenting company and staff activities especially relating to clients and suppliers.
3- In addition to the logs, documents and filing similarly required of Office Assistants, Admin Assistants manage supplier, customer and prospect database systems.
5-Administrative assistants help with the preparation of presentations, quotes and all other documents for internal and external purposes.
6- Although the Office Manager or Administrative Coordinator is their direct supervisor, administrative assistants are lent to various teams as the need arises.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Managing Communication with Customers
- Admin work with Free zone authority on behalf of company
- Customer & Bank work
Reporting directly to Manager.
Working Hours from 9 AM to 6 PM, Saturday to Thursday.
Candidate must have a valid Driving License & must have experience with free zone & banking formalities.
Salary starting from AED 2,200/- (May vary based from Experience)
Gargash Real Estate
Real Estate is currently looking for Receptionist/Secretary. The candidate should have the following knowledge of:
1. MS Excel
2. MS Powerpoint
3. MS Word
4. Adobe Photoshop
We are looking for a secretary / receptionist for our veterinary clinic. We need a lady that is fluent in speaking, writting, reading & listening in Englih.
Candidates must be able relate with people, be calm & patient.
Candiadte must also love pets.
Candidate must basic computer skills.
All nationals are welcome to apply.
If you are shortlisted, please know that your skils will be tested.
Office Secretary Dubai
Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence with clients; designing filing systems; managing client relationships; assigning and monitoring clerical functions. Defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records. Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Prepares contracts and follows up with clients on contract renewals. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;.Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
Full Time Job:
Job Location in Dubai
Real Estate looking for secretary.
For more information please send your CV
Documents Controller Dubai
Experienced with 3 Years (Focus and other Systems)
Preferred Pakistani with transferable visa, visit visa
Good Typing speed and learning abilities