Admin assistant Dubai
Prepares clients quotation, invoices, and billing statements.
• Pay office bills prepare monthly reports and maintain a petty cash system and various budget.
• Implement, manage and maintain record keeping, confidential personnel and client files
• Personal assistant to the General Manager
• Proficient in Microsoft office operation (Word and Excel)
• Able to communicate well in English
We are currently hiring a (Administrator / Receptionist)
Oversee and performing administrative functions for the office.
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone answering or
Provide general support to visitors, clients and management.
Create project tasks list
Receive and assess incoming mail taking responsibility for appropriate action
Ensure queries from internal and external business partners are responded to in a
courteous and timely manners
Make full and accurate notes of relevant telephone conversations and ensure that they
are actioned or passed on to the appropriate colleague without delay.
File all the required documents as requested in a secure environment
Undertake additional responsibilities depending on Management and Business requirements.
High School Graduate is a must
University degree (is Preferable)
1 - 3 years of experiences customer services, Administration or Project Management
Advance level of English Language
Proficiency in other language is preferable
Good Knowledge of MS OFFICE and Proficient user of computer
Should be currently available in UAE under Family visa or Freelancer Visa
Ability to work under minor supervision
Quick and self-learner. salary 11,000 aed PER MONTH
Administrative assistant Dubai
Job description: Executive Administrative Assistant
Seeking an enthusiastic human for a social startup concept.
Flexible working hours.
Strict monitoring of deliverables.
Lots of research involved
Focused heavily around creating awareness for the brand concept
Good communication skills to open doors, bring brands to the table and introduce concept to the market
Make calls, email communication and open opportunities for the social cause the startup is working with.
Find innovative ideas to penetrate the market
Basic knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram is required)
People who are interested in working with a social cause are encouraged to apply.
Office Manager Dubai
- Small team growing fast and needing organisation
- A local organization with global clients
Woodthorpe Wright Associates FZ LLC is a fast growing business coaching company. We need an office manager with skills, experience and savvy to be the back bone of day-to-day operations.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to love variety, work independently, communicate well and be super organised. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proven track record in office administration. You may have experience from a different field than small business or coaching but will have proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company. The salary is Aed 7,500-12,500 depending on experience, ability and attitude.
This is a unique opportunity and the role design can be flexible to fit the strengths and interests of the right candidate.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Diary management, travel itinerary, scheduling and event co-ordination
- Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Set-up systems and procedures as required
- Invoice clients and manage accounts payable
- Personal administration duties for Managing Director
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Personal secretary Dubai
Urgently required female personal secretary for our CEO send your cv along with your latest picture girding local and direct abroad candidates are welcome
MIDA TRADING LLC
Secretary with very good typing skills and english skills needed for company in Dubai, we offer a good salary package plus relocation
Office administrator / Administrative Assistant
Middle size multinational company is looking for dynamic and hardworking person with ability to deal with customers, suppliers, third parties and manage official paper work for Office administrator / Administrative Assistant position.
Good knowledge of computer, well versed with MS Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint presentation
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Good organizational skills, able to work under pressure
Eager and ambitious to learn new skills/procedures
Experience in UAE market in related field is an advantage.