la maison deaces
Administrative officer Dubai
Dubai based event company is looking for a Female candidate to handle the position of an Office Admin.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Qualifications: Higher Secondary Schooling (preferably Bachelor Graduate).
Computing Knowledge: Must be well versed with MS Office & have sound knowledge of basic usage.
Languages: Must be Bilingual. Fluent in English (Spoken & written).
Previous Experience: Preferably in customer service/ customer relations/ Personal assistant.
Visa Status: Should be on Residency Visa, Father’s/ Mother’s/ Husband’s/ Other sponsorship (Visit Visa will not be accepted).
Transportation: Must be able to travel to Business Bay daily on her own. (Will have an advantage if she has a DL & own car).
The job role revolves around the operations at the office from 9am to 6pm.
From manning the reception to scheduling meeting & appointments or coordinating with vendors & clients will be the major highlights of the job.
Coordinating with talents and vendor & managing databases for both.
Visiting activation locations or venue on dates of events to capture data, material & pictures.
Assisting the Teams both pre and post event on project to project basis.
Monthly Rumination: Aed1500 to Aed1800 (based on experience).
Administrative Assistants Dubai
Gusto Furniture is an Exclusive Luxurious Classic Furniture store in UAE. Gusto Furniture offers their clients to select luxury and high quality design and collections with two luxury showrooms in Dubai and Sharjah. Gusto has a good and prominent name in dubai furniture industry.
pref. Exp + driving license in UAE, knowledge in office works + MS office + good communication skills is required for the sales coordination. salary will be around 5 to 8 depending upon the expertise.
Executive assistant Dubai
Personal Assistnat Dubai
Job description: Job description:
A leading property development company with an impressive property portfolio of successfully completed projects is seeking an experienced PA to support the CEO.
-Extensive and complex diary management.
-Arranging international travel including preparation of detailed travel itineraries,
visas, correspondence support and management of highly confidential matters.
-Managing and administering meetings and conferences; both local and international
including Board meetings, Team meetings and corporate social events
-Able to handle several competing deadlines and possess a proactive approach to your work schedule.
-Supporting the CEO with preparation of business reports and presentations for
-Acting as a gatekeeper including screening telephone calls and responding to emails
on behalf of the CEO
-Ensuring an effective document management system is maintained for both paper
and electronic documents
Translation Project Coordinator Dubai
to work across a range of well recognized FMCG Brands. They have a great social atmosphere which creates a fantastic working environment and cohesive team.
Due to their consistent new business wins, our client is growing rapidly and need a Translation Project Coordinator who can assist with managing their workload and projects Internationally.
As the Translation Project Coordinator will You will be responsible for the overall selection of copywriters and editors and managing their work load. You will assist with managing the creative process, cost and cycle time, ensuring the clients’ briefs are met. As Translation Project Coordinator you will support a dynamic team of Project Managers.
The successful Translation Project Coordinator will have worked within a Translation/Advertising agency environment. You will have a good knowledge of integrated campaigns and have ideally worked on international accounts. You must have exceptional Project Management skills along with extensive client facing experience
AfroArab Project Management FZC
Executive Assistant Dubai
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Maintain proper filing of the documents of MDs office.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Should be Proficient with MS office.
- Only female candidates need to apply.
- English & French must
- Work hours flexible
- Should own a laptop
- Visa for Dubai can be arranged
Admin Supervisor Dubai
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR Dubai
A reputed health and wellness center in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a FEMALE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR
- She must have a minimum of 3years relevant experience in the industry.
- Her age is 29 to 40 years old.
- She must have strong work ethics, professionalism and accountability
- She has excellent leadership skills and customer service focus
- She must have excellent verbal and written communication skill both English and Arabic
- Competitive salary package and benefits awaits her
- She is effective in handling a day to day operation of the center and reporting to the manager.
- She will supervise all staff and assign necessary duties to them.
- She is responsible in monitoring the orderliness of the center and maintaining its equipment.
Administrative & HR executive Dubai
Administrative & HR executive
Looking for young, energetic & experienced candidate for Administrative & HR executive post.
Candidate need to handle all the administrative requirement of Headquarters and HR responsibilities.
Candidate who has UAE experience with driving license has preference.