Administration assistant Dubai
Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing. Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys. Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Administrative assistant Dubai
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant, Candidate must possess good communication and correspondence skills. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be an asset.
Command over English language is mandatory and computer skills MS office .
All Interested candidates kindly go to www.toplinellc.com - Lighting
division -careers tab/link - and fill in all your details and submit. State skills based on your applied role.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Aurthority Jobs Ltd
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
Admin manager Dubai
Job description: • Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
• Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (Insurance, Transport coordination, Vehicle service, renewals, etc.)
• Deal with employee complaints or issues from office and labor camps
• Maintenance of office and the equipment
• Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
• Maintain a clean and organized office environment
• Assist in vendor relationship management
• Previous working experience as an Office/operations Coordinator
• BSc/Ba in business administration or similar relevant field
• Applicable knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Multi-tasking aptitude
• Proactive problem solver
• Presence of mind
Personal assistant Dubai
(Personal Assistant) Job brief:
We are looking for a responsible, reliable Personal Assistant based in Sharjah to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to boss’s working life and personal life. Having a time flexibility and driving license is needed. With a Salary of 2500 Dhs.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Listening and Communication Skills:
You will be expected to follow instruction from your boss, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based from your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly. Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Standing in for their manager in their absence.
• People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
• Organizational Skills: Your boss will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require a successful personal assistant to have terrific organizational skills.
• Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents. Knows how to use smartphones & aware of using apps such as (WhatsApp, google maps..). Fully aware with Microsoft office programs (PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
Secretary, graduate with 4 years experience - needed for company in sharjah. For interested applicants, please send your cv
Al Burraq Real Estate
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for high-performing, Receptionist highly-motivated and dynamic Real Estate admin staff.
good salary package
- Complete office Reception & Admin support
- Regular advertising in all real estate portals
- Employment visa will be provided/ preference to the lady holding family visa..
- Should have up to date working knowledge of the Dubai
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the field of Dubai Real Estate Market
- Excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in another language is a plus.
- Hardworking, positive attitude and team player.
Centimetercube Real Estate
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Looking for Female Administrative Assistant/Office staff
able to communicate well in English both written and oral
able to multitask
able to adapt in fast paced environment
preferably on tourist/visit visa
starting salary is 2500 AED