Personal Assistant Dubai
looking for ARABIC only Male/Female personal assistant Assisting with all secretarial and sales coordinator.
Must be Arabic speaking
- contact answering all incoming calls
- Respond to clients complaints and queries
- Schedule meetings for sales team
- Make calls for following quotation
- Creating and Managing new and existing client database
- Follow up on quotations
- Provide general administrative
- Must have good organizational and computer skills
Personal assistant dubai
A well established real estate company in Dubai is looking for an Administrator for their Customer Care/Projects department. Responsibilities will include handling procedures & customer contract documentation across several projects, maintain and monitor soft and hard copy records and preparation of regular status reports. The candidate should have 2-4 years experience in a similar role and must have good knowledge of basic accounting, be proficient in Excel, have good English
Duties and responsibilities:
• Maintains customers’ data containing Agreement Terms and Conditions.
• Provides continuous follow up to the customers for their due payments and collection of payments.
• Makes calls, sends letters and records all form correspondence to the customers for monitoring purposes.
• Ensures payments from customers are collected promptly and as due comes
• Makes and arranges collection schedules.
• Conducts proper follow up on pending payment collections with customers.
• Provides accurate reporting as to aging, outstanding position, customer wise for daily collection.
• Prepares daily, weekly and monthly collection reports
• Provides recommendations for issues related to collection
• Performs other duties as per request and other responsibilities associated with the position.
• Organization skills
• English is a must.
• Proficient in MS Office
-Please Note this is not an accountant job & Only candidates with UAE experience as debt collector may apply.
Female secretary with minimum 3 years’ experience as secretary, good communication skills, good command on correspondence and proficiency in MS Office required for Construction Company based in Abu Dhab
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member. Meet and greet clients and visitors. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system. Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies. Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences. Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules. Collect and maintain PC inventory. Support staff in assigned project based work. Other duties as assigned.
Admistrative Assistant Dubai
Recording daily sales/ preparing petty cash update / receiving calls/ arranging manager meetings schedule. Handling emails and general administration tasks
Admin assistant Dubai
Must possess in-depth knowledge of secretarial duties and responsibilities. Proficient in conversational and written english.
Willing to start immediately.
Salary : TBD
Kindly mention expected salary on CV.