Job Brief: As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support.
- Answer incoming calls and take messages
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place order when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Maintain good housekeeping of the entire reception area
- General administrative job
- Other duties as when assigned
- Candidate must possess bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Proficient in English ( Oral and Written)
- Able to commence work immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Research Executive Dubai
Research Executive will participate in the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of general research tasks, market studies, news monitoring and other research related activities.
Educational & Technical Qualifications
• B.S. in Business, economics, statistics with emphasis on market research from a reputable university.
• 2-3 years of working experience in market research position
• Previous exposure to quantitative and qualitative research techniques would be an asset
• Client liaison via meetings, email and the telephone to discuss their research requirements.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (especially Access & Excel), PASW (SPSS) statistical software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
• Report writing & presentation skills (especially power point) and other presentation software (prezi, infographics, etc..)
• Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English & Arabic languages
• High personal motivation, self-management and detail-orientation
• Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress with & without direct supervision
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly
• Ability to engage in and manage multitasks
• Ability to share responsibilities and rewards with the team
• Interest in professional & career development
Office manager Dubai
Job description: We are Dubai based company looking for an Office Manager to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. Responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively coordinate meetings and other office events. They should be comfortable answering inbound phone calls, distributing mail to employees and handling outgoing mail. They should also possess a friendly demeanor so they can effectively interact with office visitors and interview candidates.
Coordinate and organize office activities
Greet visitors at office
Coordinate inbound and outbound office mail
Manage executive's calendars and set up meetings
Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
Make travel and accommodation arrangements
Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
Take minutes during meetings
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Organize and maintain the office filing system
Work experience as Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
Experience with administrative and clerical work
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
Strong communication skills
Strong ability to multitask
Friendly and upbeat demeanor
An interior design company in Dubai, is looking for RECEPTIONIST to handle day to day office requirement,
marketing and maintaining all files in order, scanning the documents etc.
With Telemarketing experience is preferred.
We are looking for Secretary to fill the position in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can forward resume.
Industry: Steel Structure Buildings
Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to senior managements.
Organize diaries, appointments and business events.
Handle filing, invoicing,Quotations processing of expense claims and related record keeping.
Prepare different business correspondence such as reports and presentation materials, and maintaining the confidentiality of important documents and records.
Should work well on Microsoft world & Excel.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
•Answer phone calls and redirect them when•Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
•Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
•File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
•Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
•Develop and maintain a filing system
•Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
•Make travel arrangements
•Document expenses and hand in report
•deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook)