Administrative & HR executive Dubai
Administrative & HR executive
Looking for young, energetic & experienced candidate for Administrative & HR executive post.
Candidate need to handle all the administrative requirement of Headquarters and HR responsibilities.
Candidate who has UAE experience with driving license has preference.
Executive assistant Dubai
1. Provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, clients etc.,2. Make follow-ups to different departments, company, person any pending documents as requested by the General Manager including the status thereof.3. Coordinate with PR dept, travel agent and Administration for visas, making travel arrangements & follow up on accommodation arrangements as per instruction of the General Manager.4. Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.5. Set-up and maintain General Manager’s Office correspondence files and personnel files of Staff and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.6. Compile daily E-Mails received in company ID and submit summary report to General Manager.7. Collect daily production reports from all plants; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
- Fluency in English, Speaking & Writing in Arabic is an advantage.- Computer Skills Required: Common MS Office (MS Word, MS, Power Point & MS Excel, etc.)- Superb organization skill.- Pleasing personality
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Jm food gulf
Administrative Professionals Dubai
Male/Female Inventory Manager/General Admin officer/ logistic controller required for a leading Food distribution company based in Dubai. Ideal candidate must have UAE experience in the similar capacity with any foodstuff company. he/she should have knowledge of manage team, implement policies, control and monitor stock movements, etc. Candidates with following skills may apply
Strong communication skills
skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel
Experience within logistics activities and with valued UAE driving License
Job description: Female office administrator required for well reputed entertainment company in Dubai.
The successful candidate must have at least three years’ experience in the UAE .
The applicant must possess:
• ability to work independently and to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form
• excellent administrative and organizational skills, detail oriented and be able to manage multiple tasks
• a team player and fast learner
• valid UAE driver's license preferable
• able to work a flexible schedule and weekends as needed
• dynamic personality, must have a passion to succeed, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
• excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) is required.
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company Industry: Events/ Entertainment
Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Administration
Employment Status: Full time
Salary AED 8,000
Personal assistant Dubai
Job description: Personal Assistant Position Available
We are seeking individuals sufficient in organizing with diligent management
skills. As these candidates should have similar traits in acquiring this position.
- office efficiency (ex. office skills / web design / web development)
- discrete conduct
- flexible / versatile
- self-motivated / dedicated
- organized / scheduler
- proactive administrator
- a good communicator / sales experience
- very knowledgeable of different aspects
If you have further interest in the position proceed to send your resume / portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org so you can then proceed with a interview. salar 3400 AED per month
Job description: SS group of company looking for Experienced Receiption pref. Filipino female and Security Guards Pref. SIRA HOLDERS. Good salary package with benefits shall be provided. Interested candidates can send their resume with complete documents for shortlisting
Secretary , for medical trading company.can join immediately.freshers also can apply.
please send your resume
Administrative assistant Dubai
To keep an office running smoothly and efficiently, Office Secretaries perform many tasks. We analyzed several job listings to identify these core Office Secretary duties and responsibilities.
Office Secretaries are the office gatekeepers – they answer the phone, take messages or refer calls to appropriate staff member.
Maintain Calendar and Plan Meetings
Office Secretaries schedule appointments and update event calendars. They also arrange meetings and coordinate conference room schedules. In advance of meetings, they assemble background materials and set up the meeting space. They attend meetings and prepare minutes or summaries of the meeting outcomes.
Incoming and outgoing mail and faxes all go through the Office Secretary. They open, review, sort and distribute the mail to the appropriate recipients. Office Secretaries also maintain email lists, and distribute information to staff.
Prepare and Edit Documents
As the last person to see documents before they are sent, the Office Secretary reviews outgoing correspondence for grammar, correctness and completeness, and insures that appropriate material is attached. They prepare memos or other reports for internal or external distribution. They may also make travel bookings and prepare travel expense reports.
Maintain Databases and Filing Systems
Office Secretaries design, implement and maintain filing systems, both electronic and paper. When requested, they search for and compile requested material from the databases.
The Office Secretary tracks office supplies and orders replacements as required. They may be responsible for an office budget for supplies and other expenditures.
• Knowledge of general office procedures
• Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, including Word and Excel, and the ability to learn billing software and electronic medical records
• Ability to operate office equipment (fax, copier, mail, etc.)
• Customer service experience
• Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
• Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar punctuation and math