Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Secretary Arabic speaking, Fluent in English (verbal and non-verbal), must have knowledge in commercial correspondence, strong communication & organizational skills, at least 5-7 years experience.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a Administrative Assistant Coordinator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our manager and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule appointments
Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Update and maintain office policies and procedures
Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
Maintain contact lists
Book travel arrangements
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from CEO.
Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
High School degree;
Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Personal Assistant - Female only Dubai
Minimum of 4 years of experience in the UAE.
For a MNC company in Dubai
Administrative & HR executive Dubai
Administrative & HR executive
Looking for young, energetic & experienced candidate for Administrative & HR executive post.
Candidate need to handle all the administrative requirement of Headquarters and HR responsibilities.
Candidate who has UAE experience with driving license has preference.
Document Controller Dubai
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Receptionist- Arabic Nationality
Receptionist- Arabic Nationality with 1 to 2 years experience. Bilingual with good Communications Skills required. Excellent salary package will be offered.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Preference will be given to those who has experienced in product sourcing/development and has excellent ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships with Suppliers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deals with current and prospective suppliers to source/develop potential new products.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet product quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Other administrative works which include but not limited to providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong negotiation skills)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Personal secretary Dubai
Urgently required female personal secretary for our CEO send your cv along with your latest picture girding local and direct abroad candidates are welcome