We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, and marketing. For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
• Support senior managers and executives with daily tasks
• Be the point of contact between Top Management, Senior Managers and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
• Implement and manage the Internal CRM system
• Excellent in MS Office knowledge, has good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent command of English and writing skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Can Work independently with less supervision
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree preferred
Career Level: Mid-level
Administrative assistant Dubai
-Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing and database systems
-Ability to communicate effectively – both, correspond/ call partner institutes and clients
-Limited marketing responsibilities
-Female candidates having experience in education and associated industry preferred
-Diligent and self motivated, ability to multitask
-Good interpersonal and presentation skills: Prepare daily reports
-Sharjah resident candidates on Parent’s visa/ Husband’s visa/ existing visa sponsorship are preferred
Applicants who meet the above requirements and can join immediately will be given priority.
Experience: Minimum two years
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Career level: Entry level
Nationalities: Open to all nationalities
Location: UAE > Sharjah > SAIF Zone
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We urgently Require an administrative assistant in our head office. We offer good salary package. Interested candidates should send us their cv
Office Manager Dubai
A great role is open for administrative manager, we are a construction office in Dubai and need a office manager to run the show, you must have management skills, a degree in a related field, good understanding of office runnings and be able to supervise a staff of 10 administrative officers
Administrative Officer Dubai
The perfect candidate for this position is a Female on a husband or father visa.
Duties and responsibilities:
Perform administrative and office support activities;
Coordinating of projects; Meeting arrangements;
Responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses and registration.
Check, collect & Pay Utilities (DEWA, EMPOWER,…), & The Communication bills (Etisalat, DU, …)
Handling Petty Cash & Invoices
Fluent English-Good reading, writing & communication skills;
Experience and proficiency using the Microsoft Office software package (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and experience with formatting text and statistical data;
Problem-solving skills and ability to work in a cooperative manner with other staff members;
Take own initiative to improve the working conditions for the team;
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, high-energy environment
Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
The salary for this position is AED 5000 + health insurance!
Secretary (Female Only)
Required to hire: ASAP
Duration: Full time
Skills Required: Good organisation skills.
Good time management.
Good communications skills, written and verbal.
Confidence with IT and computer packages.
Accuracy and good attention to detail.
An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
A bright and positive attitude
Snag and Inspect is a property inspection company in the United Arab Emirates certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and Middle East Real Estate Inspection Association (MEREIA). Snag & Inspect prides itself in being one of the companies that are recommended by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
We are in search of a dynamic individual to be a new member of our team. His/ her role is to provide outstanding customer service and day to day support to business administration, sales and marketing operations.
We work a 5 day work week with office hours from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Provide administrative assistance including preparing, sending and distributing correspondence, managing daily calendar, coordinating travel, filing and maintains strict confidentiality in daily office management functions
- Receive complaints and concerns from clients and manages resolution of the issues as appropriate or oversees referral of the issues to appropriate other staff member
- Prepare contracts, quotations, job cards, business letters and costing
- Manage purchasing and conducting inventory of office and pantry supplies
- Handle vehicle registration, permits, insurance, service and inspections
- Assist in the application and renewal of company licenses
- Manage document control and database
- Attend front desk calls and queries
- Handle other ad hoc reports and activities
- Responsible for recruitment process
- Excellent customer service and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, self-motivated and problem solver needed
- Work experience in managing emails, schedules, spreadsheets and presentation
- Work knowledge in document control and Salesforce is an advantage
- Ability to manage various tasks and work well under pressure meeting deadlines in a team environment
- Capable of multi-tasking work assignments and deliver what is required in the agreed time frame
- Positive can-do attitude to the job and the team
- 3-5 years administrative work experience in office environment
- Background in Construction, Real Estate and Maintenance is a major plus
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Proficiency in standard software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
Then send us your CV and tell in your application letter why you are the best fit and how you can add value to our company.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
A career at a new startup Real Estate Management Company in Ajman puts you in the center of tremendous growth potential. This is a great starting point to a rewarding career in commercial real estate.
We are currently seeking a Leasing Administrative Assistant to join our Ajman Property Management Team! The Leasing Administrative Assistant will ensure organizational excellence and continued growth.
LEASING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FUNCTIONS
Achieving maximum revenue on behalf of the landlord by ensuring, in conjunction with leasing agents, that all units carry as high an occupancy rate as possible.
Marketing and promotion of properties using various means including the internet, newspaper, company brochures and by working with broker/agents.
Consult & coordinate with lessor all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage.
Processing of rental applications including detailed screening of applicants and discussions with landlords.
Lease negotiations, preparation of tenancy agreements for new leases and renewals.
Process all aspects of rental transactions from initial contact to executed tenancy agreement and the receipt of payments in compliance with office standards.
Process FEWA, DEWA, SEWA connection on behalf of the Landlords for the Tenants.
Process accounts payables (service and maintenance charges) and accounts receivables (rental, commission and admin charges).
Obtain all necessary signatures on agreement document, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
Input all necessary information into database and transaction management systems.
Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate property and tenancy related information.
Serve as a liaison between tenants and lessor, building engineers, security and housekeeping
Liaising with strata, government and industry departments e.g. the rent committee of Ajman Municipality and RERA.
Developing and maintaining good relationships with landlords.
Ensuring, as far as possible, that tenants’ complaints and concerns are attended with speed.
Collection and monitoring of rent payments and preparing documentation in the case of arrears (including the termination notices).
Process tenancy exits including security deposit reimbursement and clearance certificates.
Ensuring that all relevant information is entered into the Master Key software program in an accurate and timely manner, and that all renewal dates and maintenance issues are not only regularly monitored but followed up as necessary to ensure resolution.
Conducting any communication with landlords, tenants, clients and staff in a professional and courteous manner.