Personal assistant Dubai
• Manage, assist and organize calendar for Managing Director.
• Assist in the permit preparation.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
• Should be able to work under pressure
• Have an understanding of the requirements and implications of working to a CEO.
• IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
• Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
• Replying to emails, faxes and post Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Work experience as a personal assistant 1-2 years
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Driving License would be considered as an advantage.
• With pleasing personality
• Can join immediately.
• Any nationalities.
• Must be Female
• Full Time
Office Manager Dubai
An Interior design compnay operating from Business Bay in Dubai is looking for a presentable female office manager. The job responsibilities include
Managing the Calender of the MD
Handling Office expenses
coordinating for processing Visas
Proper handling of filing and documentaion
Handling Payroll for employees
Interested candidates please email your VB
Executive Assistant Dubai
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO’s house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
Collect guests from the airport / hotel if required
• Provide general administrative and personal support to the MD and his family
• Maintain databases and help CEO to scheduling his daily activities.
Admin Assistant Dubai
Admin Assistant/Secretary required for a reputed organization of UAE. The requirements for this position are as follows:
The potential Candidate:
1.Should have Secretarial cum admin experience in a reputed organization.
2.Should have good typing speed approx. 40-50 wpm.(Plus Point)
3.Should have excellent command of both verbal and written English.
4.Should have a stable work background.
5.Should be able to use MS Office specially Excel.
6.Should have good sense of humor, ability and potential to work with the MD.
7.Should be flexible to work on priority basis and keep a close watch to the mails based on importance.
Administrative Coordinator Dubai
Looking for an experienced admin/coordinator for a real estate company.
real estate knowledge is a must. Must be familiar with propspace crm, online portals, advertisments, refreshing, and all office tasks
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for looking for a male individual to perform various administrative and clerical tasks and who could take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. He must be professional, organized and work quickly. He needs to be detailed, giving attention to each task. He must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
He is also responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting and helping to create a pleasant environment for workers and visitor. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Job type: Full time
Location: DIFC, Dubai
Salary: To be discuss
• Preferred Filipino Nationality - ONLY MALE;
• Ages from 25 to 35 years old
• Highschool diploma or associate’s degree
• Proven work experience as Office worker/clerk in UAE
• Knowledge in preparing various tea & coffee (specially Arabic drinks/coffee/tea)
• Warm personality with good communication skills
Primary duties responsibilities:
• Answer phones and greet clients warmly. Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
• Clean the office especially the Chairman’s office and other designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc) The goal is to keep the office in a clean and orderly condition.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
• Prepare coffee/ tea or get water for the Chairman, staff and visitors
Administrative assistant Dubai
Submit Timely Reports And Prepare Presentations/Proposals As Assigned
Assist Colleagues Whenever Necessary
Receptionist- Arabic Nationality
Receptionist- Arabic Nationality with 1 to 2 years experience. Bilingual with good Communications Skills required. Excellent salary package will be offered.