Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative officer wanted, we are a internet service company in the middle east, we have over 1000 clients and we need admin staff to help us, you will wotk in the administrative dept to assist with all administrative duties, you must have PC and typing skills, salary is 10,000 AED per month
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
• Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional appearance
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Be fluent in English and Arabic
You will need to be based in the UAE, be professionally presentable with an excellent work ethic and must be approachable. Attractive benefits package and a negotiable salary are available for this role.
Administrative Officer Dubai
Administrative Assistant to perform administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintain contact lists, Plan meetings
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
•Answer phone calls and redirect them when•Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
•Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
•File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
•Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
•Develop and maintain a filing system
•Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
•Make travel arrangements
•Document expenses and hand in report
•deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Outlook)
Personal Assistant Dubai
Temporary/ full time Personal Assistant is required preferbly has one year experince in UAE.
will help the manager to operate daily jobs.
Handle the calls, emails and daily administrative works and document controlling.
Manage properties lisiting in a professional Manner.
Experince in real estate is added value.
technology knowledge is must: MS office, wird, excell, powerpoint, outlook, photos editing applications and familiar to deal with CRM systems
Salary is AED 6000.
Admin Manager Dubai
Deals with the Managing Director and other top managers outgoing correspondences, ensuring its accuracy and timely production and dispatch
• Maintain records of the ongoing all projects
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management
• Ability to work independently and professionally
• Organizes meetings, receiving visitors to the Managing Director and other top management.
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department
• Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
Required Education & Experience
• High School with at least 02 years experience in construction.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Dubai
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Arrange/Process shipments (imports/exports)
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Word)
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Personal assistant dubai