Admin Assistant DubaI
We are a HV AC Maintenance & Cleaning Services company in Dubai, We currently looking
for an Administrative Sales Lady who has a background in Sales/Marketing Experience
preferably from Philippines, Srilanka, Nepal either on Husband Visa / Visit Visa.
SHOULD HAVE: Sales/Marketing Calling Skills, Reporting Skills, Time Management and
Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Verbal Communications with Client / Customer
• Expert in Customer service and receiving inquires
• strong knowledge of preparing Cleaning schedule and booking.
• Marketing Cleaning services and Assisting with projects/ Sales Report etc.
• Monitoring Shedule for the employee’s / Invoicing / LPO’s / Quotation
• Responsible for Monthly Sales Report
Administrative Assistant Dubai
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 PEOPLE Female or Male in Abu Dhabi (SPANISH AND ENGLISH)
With at least 2 years hands-on administrative experience.
Must have excellent reporting, administrative, communication, organizational, analytical, problem solving, research skills and customer service.
Must have high stress tolerance; reliable and consistent, attentive to details and has the ability to prioritize projects
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office Applications
Minimum 2 years’ experience.
-It is mandatory to have a high level in Spanish and English (both verbal and written)
-Candidates must be able to live and work in Abu Dhabi. We provide Accommodation
Salary, Visa, medical insurance and we also provide ACCOMMODATION.
Executive Assistant Dubai
Are you a executive assistant with 4 years experience, 50 WPM and good english skills, we are hiring now, so if this position matches you, then please apply, we offer 9000 AED per month plus housing and relocation
Administrative assistant Dubai
A Dynamic and newly formed company in DMCC is looking for office admin assistant to report to Director. The role will involve:
1-Providing Investor facing support by both phone, email, and in person.
2-Accurately and efficiently establishing, maintaining, and updating files, databases, records and/or documents according to standard procedure.
3-Proactively handling Investor requests within appropriate timeframe.
4-Processing, monitoring, and following up on transactions and/or tasks
5-Researching and generating reports as needed
6-Collaborating with team to enhance internal and external relationships.
1-Exceptional customer service experience
2-Ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
3-High proficiency with computers systems and related technologies
4-Flexible and accustomed to working in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
5-Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneous and follow instructions
6-Self-motivated and works well independently
7-Working knowledge of investment concepts or familiarity with financial industry
The ability to express oneself, orally and in writing coherently and with clarity in English is paramount. The position would suit someone who has worked under pressure and someone who is a result orientated person
Front Office / Admin , Location: Dubai
The Front Office Executive acts as the face of Frost & Sullivan and will be responsible in creating a positive first impression of the company and is pivotal in ensuring the running of day to day operational tasks smoothly and efficiently as possible.
This position description provides a summary only of the key responsibilities of the role. The incumbent may also be requested to assist with additional tasks from time to time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Handling telephone calls and converse politely and in a timely manner thus providing complete information and transferring calls Greeting visitors, and handling inquiries from the public
Handling End to End admin work
Coordinate for HR & Accounts/Finance activities
Prepare general correspondences and customer assessments as needed
Executive Assistant Dubai
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars for CEO
• Organize internal and external events as per required by CEO instructions.
Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Set up work procedures
• Meet, greet and entertain guests at the CEO’s house / office and ready to work as per requirement.
• She has to attend the business lunch & dinners meetings.
Must be involved in decision making so need to be good understanding of UAE business.
Collect guests from the airport / hotel if required
• Provide general administrative and personal support to the MD and his family
• Maintain databases and help CEO to scheduling his daily activities.
Job description: Female office administrator required for well reputed entertainment company in Dubai.
The successful candidate must have at least three years’ experience in the UAE .
The applicant must possess:
• ability to work independently and to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form
• excellent administrative and organizational skills, detail oriented and be able to manage multiple tasks
• a team player and fast learner
• valid UAE driver's license preferable
• able to work a flexible schedule and weekends as needed
• dynamic personality, must have a passion to succeed, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
• excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) is required.
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company Industry: Events/ Entertainment
Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Administration
Employment Status: Full time
Salary AED 8,000
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Required Admin Assiatant for a foodstuff company in Dubai.
Job details are as follows - doing accounting entries, posting invoices, coordinating with the sales team and the stores.
Must know basic Accounting.
Salary - AED 4500 (all inclusive)