Administrative assistant Dubai
Required for a newly opening company in DUBAi. Applicant must be fluent in English, Arabic is an asset, experienced required for administrative assistant, self motivated, good team player, computer literate, background of sales & customer service, able to work under pressure to hit targets, accounting background is an asset.
Arabic Secretary required preferably living in Ras Al Khaima UAE.
With good command of English language and very good experience working as Secretary for GM.
Computer literate and well knowledgeable in MS Office application
Job Type: Full-time
Executive secretary to MD with 6-8 years of experience in similar field. The ideal candidate should be MBA or any equivalent Masters degree in management.
• Provide high level administrative support to MD and performing clerical functions.
• Organize meeting, Preparing agenda and minutes of the meetings.
• Coordinates with various dpts. Within the company in all matters requiring MD‘s approval.
• H R policies – Contribute in the establishment and implement strictly.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of staff.
• Time management, effective communication at all levels, self-correspondence.
• Performance management
• Employee relation and Training.
• Monitoring and controlling the activities of Sales Teams
Office manager Dubai
Office Manager needed, only female filipina applications.
Accounting knowlegde and work experience.
Full time and Part time considered.
Preferable on husband's visa.
Please send CV.
Office Administrative and Sales and Marketing assistant.
The role will entail but not be limited to:
Office administrative Assistant:
General administrative support and managing day-to- day operations of the office.
General managing and tracking of all processes in the food distribution supply chain.
Drafting responses to customer inquiries.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 PEOPLE Female or Male in Abu Dhabi (SPANISH AND ENGLISH)
With at least 2 years hands-on administrative experience.
Must have excellent reporting, administrative, communication, organizational, analytical, problem solving, research skills and customer service.
Must have high stress tolerance; reliable and consistent, attentive to details and has the ability to prioritize projects
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office Applications
Minimum 2 years’ experience.
-It is mandatory to have a high level in Spanish and English (both verbal and written)
-Candidates must be able to live and work in Abu Dhabi. We provide Accommodation
Salary, Visa, medical insurance and we also provide ACCOMMODATION.
Admin assistant Dubai
Reports To: COO
• Provide support to the COO in administrative tasks, prepare presentations, travel arrangement
• Manage the calendar of COO and organize meetings and appointments
• Keep contact with the visitors and host them during their meetings
• Update business trip/vacation calendar, send weekly news to the team
• Maintain and follow-up on office procedures, screen / direct phone calls and deal with inquiries
• Keep contact with Dubai Airport Free Zone and solve office related issues
• Support the HR Department in office related tasks, internal and external event organization
• Create the Driver’s weekly schedule based on the visitors and office requests
• Maintain the office stock, order supply of stationery and equipment
• General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Ensure the office environment and the meeting rooms are always tidy and ready
• Handle administrative problems and inquiries
• Manage the office petty cash
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 2 years work experience
• Planning and organizing, prioritizing, outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Problem assessment and problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Discretion and trustworthiness
• Hospitality, professional guest service
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good computer skills
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
How to apply:
If you believe you have the commitment, experience and enthusiasm for the role we would like to hear from you.
Please send an email with your CV
Executive Assistant Dubai
Executive Secretary Arabic speaking, Fluent in English (verbal and non-verbal), must have knowledge in commercial correspondence, strong communication & organizational skills, at least 5-7 years experience.