Administrative assistant Dubai
A Dynamic and newly formed company in DMCC is looking for office admin assistant to report to Director. The role will involve:
1-Providing Investor facing support by both phone, email, and in person.
2-Accurately and efficiently establishing, maintaining, and updating files, databases, records and/or documents according to standard procedure.
3-Proactively handling Investor requests within appropriate timeframe.
4-Processing, monitoring, and following up on transactions and/or tasks
5-Researching and generating reports as needed
6-Collaborating with team to enhance internal and external relationships.
1-Exceptional customer service experience
2-Ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
3-High proficiency with computers systems and related technologies
4-Flexible and accustomed to working in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
5-Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneous and follow instructions
6-Self-motivated and works well independently
7-Working knowledge of investment concepts or familiarity with financial industry
The ability to express oneself, orally and in writing coherently and with clarity in English is paramount. The position would suit someone who has worked under pressure and someone who is a result orientated person
Front Office Administrator
RIFE USA is seeking for a suitable candidate for the position of Front Desk Administrator with minimum 2 years experience in running clinical related admin duties.
Executive Assistant Dubai
looking for executive secretary to work in our company which specialized in Telecom and Smart Solutions in Dubai located at business bay. Candidate should meet the following skills:
• Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Systematic and able to work under pressure. Able to work independently as well as a team. Mature, proactive, take initiative and well organized. Meticulous and able to follow through with tasks promptly.
• Team player with the ability to communicate effectively, orally or in writing with professionalism.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and discern sensitive issues.
• Ability to maintain files and reports for easy and efficient reference.
• Composes drafts and completes non-technical correspondence from oral and/ or written instruction.
• Arranges meetings, schedules locations, coordinates time with listed attendees, arranges refreshments and equipment as needed.
• Coordinates travel arrangements inclusive of air ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangement, claims etc for the managers and project team.
• Assist management with preparing reimbursement and other claims
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* 2-3 years experience.
* Degree in business administration or relative field is an advantage.
The qualified candid
Administrative Assistant Dubai
with the following skills
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
**Minimum experience of 1-2 years
Executive administrator Dubai
Job description: Executive Search/Admin -
We are seeking for qualified female Executive Search/Admin to be assign in Sharjah United Arab Emirates two years or more experience as recruiter required with a background in administrative work. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Qualified candidate must know the full cycle recruitment process both locally and overseas hiring with below Tasks and Job Descriptions.
• Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
• Preparing and sending offer packages.
• Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Administrator to join our team in Hillington, Glasgow on a 3 week contract. As the successful candidate you will have great attention to detail and be able to carry out a variety of administrative activities within the service
administrative support to the busy operations team
arrange travel and hotel accommodation
booking hire cars
enter corporate credit card receipts to reconcile accounts
complete accurate data entry on databases
type up word documents and create excel spread-sheets
global expense claims, salary is negotiable
Al Amaara Construction LLC
Secretary: Must be 2 to 3 years Job Experience in Construction
Good Communication skills.
2.Purchase Coordinator: Must be 2 to 3 years Job Experience in
Good Communication skills.
Office Admin Dubai
Urgent Hiring: Female Office Admin cum Sales
Excellent communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Tourist/Visit/Cancelled Visa preferred