Receptionist required for electrical company in the middle east, you duties will include: answering the phones and sending customers to the correct department, you will assist with memos, typing and other administrative duties, you have good typing and English skills, salary is negotiable
Arabic Speaking Secretary Dubai
A well-established group of companies is looking for Arabic speaking Secretary for their office in Business Bay. The ideal candidate shall be a native Arabic speaker, English (Advanced level) is essential.
o Professional attitude
o Having Administration/Secretarial Background
o Familiar with the UAE environment
o Adept at handling day-to-day administrative activities in coordination with internal/external departments
o Strong communicator and a great team player with the ability to ensure execution of time-bound deliverables
o High level of computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications
o Education: Bachelors degree
o Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English are crucial for this role.
Personal secretary Dubai
Urgently required female personal secretary preferred nationality only Uzbekistan and Ukraine willing to travel various countries with ceo
Executive administrator Dubai
Job description: Executive Search/Admin -
We are seeking for qualified female Executive Search/Admin to be assign in Sharjah United Arab Emirates two years or more experience as recruiter required with a background in administrative work. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Qualified candidate must know the full cycle recruitment process both locally and overseas hiring with below Tasks and Job Descriptions.
• Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
• Preparing and sending offer packages.
• Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
An International Insurance Brokerage Firm is looking for young and motivated Male Administrative Assistant.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply. Insurance background experience is a plus
- If you are qualified and you are on visit visa and have, then please apply
Administrative assistant Dubai
Administrative Manager Dubai
Our client is the only chartered professional body dedicated to management and leadership. They now have exciting opportunities for proactive and experienced administrators to provide support to their campaign and events team. They have two vacancies; one is a full time permanent position and the other is a fixed term contract covering maternity leave, also full time.
Must have excellent communication skills, you will be actively involved in the marketing strategy and must have experience of making proactive outbound calls to our existing customer base. You will also operate as a key member of the membership operations team, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
Organised and with a can do attitude
Able to process data in a timely and accurate manner
Provide administration for event bookings, confirmations, cancellations, invoices and credit control.
This post requires someone who is self-motivated and target driven.
Accurate and quick data entry skills.
Must be computer literate, educated to or equivalent in Maths and English.
Demonstrable experience gained in an office environment, you will be a committed team player who has first rate written and verbal communication skills.
24 days holiday excluding bank holidays
Administrative Manager Dubai
A fast growing Health Club Chain is seeking candidates for the following position. Candidates must be professional, motivated and enthusiastic.
Operations / Administrative Manager
With a Bachelor\'s Degree, 2 to 3 years experience in the SAME field and good communication skills. Knowledge if government agency rules & regulations preferred. Candidates with a valid UAE driving license would be given preference