Administrative Officer Dubai
admin/accounts- to manage all the office administrative work, maintain company accounts and secretary to MD
Hariz M.E. Trading LLC
Personal Assistant to the CEO Dubai
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Benefits: Some benefits provided
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Duties will include:-
• Be first point of contact for the CEO. .
• Manage the CEO diary and appointments both internal and external
• Ensure all tasks delegated to the CEO direct reports are completed and followed up in a timely manner – in particular all customer deadlines and feedback.
• Help manage output, workflow and deadlines
• Arrange all recurring meetings and internal reviews
• Prepare agenda, take minutes/log tasks at meetings and as required in collaboration with the CEO
• Proactively draft CEO’s replies to correspondence – both letters and emails.
• Proactively manage all internal and external communications and support the Management team when required
•Assist CEO with any HR requirements
The candidate must have 3+ years working at management level supporting the Directors/MD/CEO and be educated to A level.
Experience of Brand management would be beneficial although not essential.
Office Assistant Dubai
We have become due to the many years of professional experience of all our employees with average growth since 1997, the No. 1 in the direct search, and are among the TOP 5 Headhunter institutions at the international level.
The internationalisation of hunting heads began in the year 2000 with the opening of a spanish branch. In the following years there are a dissemination of the enterprise, which is operate in europe, north and southamerica as well as in asia. Now we open in UAE!
To the customers of hunting heads executive Search International count the actual industry sector ( Medium-sized businesses and large corporations ) and the state institutions, state governments and cultural institutions. The consultant services provide the institut as well as economic policy expert commissions of the federal and state policy.
Office Assistant / Office Girl for / HR Assistant
Salary : Dhs 6000 + visa+ Insurance
Candidates on Husband Sponsorship mostly preferred. Visit Visa Holders can also apply
Salary and Benefits are not negotiable.
Administrative & HR executive Dubai
Administrative & HR executive
Looking for young, energetic & experienced candidate for Administrative & HR executive post.
Candidate need to handle all the administrative requirement of Headquarters and HR responsibilities.
Candidate who has UAE experience with driving license has preference.
Admin manager Dubai
A manufacturing company based in Jebel Ali Dubai is currently looking for an Administration Manager;
Age not more than 45 years old
Must have 5 years experience as an Administration & HR Manager
Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Salary : Aed 75000 plus yearly ticket allowance, Health Insurance , Workmen Compensation
Can join us immediately
New View Ideas
We are looking for a Secretary (female only) for our office in Business bay. She will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Management in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
These include but are not limited to:
Handle all telephone messages and fax messages adequately
Direct the clients and the general public to the appropriate staff member
Handle properly all general correspondence
Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
Prepare outgoing mail and packages and receive all mail deliveries and distribute to appropriate person
Respond to public inquiries
Party Camel Gifts LLC
Office Administrator (e-commerce)
About the company:
Party Camel is an online Party Shop, based in Al Qouz 1 Dubai: www.partycamel.com We sell partyware and gifting items throughout the UAE and GCC.
About the role:
Working as part of a small team in a friendly yet busy environment we are looking for a keen and energetic Indian female to join our admin team.
• Manage correspondence, liaise with courier service to ensure customer orders are delivered on time
• Create and update records and databases with personnel and product data. Ensure this is correct and well organised
• Coordinate operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) and action or redirect to appropriate department
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures if required
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Working hours 8:30-5.30 pm Sunday – Thursday and Sat: 9-3 pm
This role can be demanding and you must be able to work under pressure and able to multi-task. You must have excellent communication skills both written and spoken. If you think you've got what it takes then please email in your CV with a covering letter specifying why you would be perfect for this role to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is negotiable and dependent on skills and experience.
Administrative Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a Administrative Assistant Coordinator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our manager and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule appointments
Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Update and maintain office policies and procedures
Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
Maintain contact lists
Book travel arrangements
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from CEO.
Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
High School degree;
Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus