Administrative Assistant Dubai
Female Receptionist Required:
Duties & Responsibilities:
-Handling the front office.
-Handling bookings and co-ordination.
-Monitoring Listings e-mails and responding in a timely manner.
-Handles all property listings related matters.
-Provide management/community teams with a regular overview of such listings.
-Ensuring that listings are visible & updated regularly
-Meeting / Greeting Visitors
-Delegating Calls & Enquiries
-Managing Office Records
CPF PACKAGING (FZE)
Assistant Executive Dubai
Qualification: Any Graduate (Preferably with Diploma in Import Export Management) and computer literacy having 4 to 5 Years Experience.
Experience: As mention above
Age: 26 to 30 Years
CTC Range: 5000 Dirham per month
Location Of work : Unit # 310 Fortune tower, Cluster C, Jumeirah Lake Tower, Dubai, UAE
Responsibility: Candidate will be responsible for preparation / checking of the documentation of imports, exports and banking
Correspond with suppliers (imports) and buyers (exports) for business.
Analyze export data to see what competition is doing
Supervise the submission of export/ import Documents to bank
Office Assistant Dubai
Adaptive thinker to support our our team of management and technology consultants in Dubai.
As our Office Assistant your main responsibility will be to support our leadership and consultants in their everyday work in our Dubai office.
• Office maintenance practicalities
• Supporting our Finance function
• Project support
• Editing of sales material
• Organizing meetings and events
• Other support tasks
To be successful, you are a service-minded and positive team player with great multitasking skills. You enjoy challenges and working in fast-paced and international environment.
You have an upper secondary degree and studies in business and administration in addition to 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Strong organizational and administrative skills and MS Office skills are your strengths. You are fluent both in Arabic and in English
Project coordinator Dubai
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to “ADMINISTER” and “ORGANIZE” all types of projects on a daily bases. The Project Coordinator we are looking to hire must be able to properly and promptly address the following:
Must provide daily updates to Company on progress of works completed, pending and planning (checklist/to do list)
Must be able to take direction from senior staff and directors of Company
Must be able to coordinate and communicate efficiently and professionally with all trades (clients, manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, etc.) involved on each project.
Prepare Comprehensive Action Plans to Achieve Milestone Dates and Objectives
Must Perform Various Tasks (Create Schedules, Estimating, Administrative Duties, Risk Management, Project Documentation and Handling Queries)
Must Have Excellent Time Management Skills
Must Have Excellent Communication Skills (both oral and written)
Must Be Able to Keep up with 100+ Emails a day
Must Be Able to Deliver 100% Results before Deadline Dates.
The Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that ALL PROJECTS are completed on time, within budget and meet highly quality standards.
Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role, having 5 years minimum experience
Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
Strong client-facing, communicaiton and teamwork skills (both verbally and written)
Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner and Excel
Strong working knowledge of Google, Google Docs, Drive and Gmail.
Back Office Staff Dubai
We are currently looking for passionate and career oriented individual for the BACK OFFICE ASSISTANT position, preferably female with IT background to work for an Events company.
*The person should have minimum 1 - 2 years experience on the similar industry.
*Candidates should have knowledge of computers and office routine.
*Preferably with Knowledge in IT. Softwares and Hardware
*Fluent in English.
*Presentable & Dynamic.
*Can work with tight deadlines.
*Has knowledge in marketing & purchasing.
*Good communication skills.
Priyanka Middle East LLC
Administrative Officers Dubai
Should have knowledge of tendering, bidding for the clients.
- Extensive experience in Sourcing of material from Dubai local markets for the clients/tenders.
- Good knowledge of Dubai local Markets and good vendor database management.
- If worked with Relief Supply organisation will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked with TRADING Companies.
- Knowledge of banking and admin related task.
- can handle clients and suppliers too. salary is negotiable
Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Prioritizing workloads, Maintaining diaries and arrange appointments
• Type, prepare and collect reports
• Organize and service meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Manage Databases & Filling record.
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• Liaising with relevant organizations internal and external clients
• Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• Logging or processing bills or expenses
• Manage reception and meeting and greet clients
• If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Key skills for secretaries
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team working & Negotiation skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Assertiveness, Flexibility, Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required
Administrative Assistant Dubai
Looking for an Admn. Assistant to support office and senior management. Should be capable of undertaking all administrative tasks pertaining to office and employees. 3-4 Years of relevant UAE experience desirable Good Communication Skills and a pleasant personality, Location : Dubai Employment : Fulltime Visa